Super Shuttle

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Worst experience! Unreliable, lying, lying, and again lying. I was supposed to be picked up at 11:13 am from the Hotel in San Antonio, TX after I had paid in cash. However, the Super Shuttle did not arrive. After contacting them the person lied all the time to me. They did not show up although they promised me that in 5 minutes the Shuttle would be at the hotel. They delayed me for 1 hours and 45 minutes. I needed to take a taxi to drive to the airport and almost lost my flight. Stay away from this company!!!

On 10/19/2016. My family arrived at the Los Angeles Airport going to the Happiest place in the world, Disneyland. We used the Super Shuttle service without a reservation. First of all the driver ask if we were paying cash. When he saw that each of our family members had two bags. We were the last pick-up and there was one seat empty that driver was ferociously turning to fill. He stopped at every stop even when the attendants gave signals that they could not have a customer at the stops. He not only stopped at every stop - Seven Stops - he got out of the van and begged for fares that was not there. Horrible experience!!

When we finally arrived at the hotel the driver took some of our luggage out and asked for a tip. He said the cost of the trip did not include his tip. The driver piled our bags on the sidewalk and left. After noticing two of my bags are missing I have called several times leaving messages without getting a call back from the Los Angeles office. Super Shuttle corporate office tells me the person in Los Angeles has a report and will contact me. Not!! I'm very dissatisfied with Super Shuttle. Look at the pictures this little one wants his bag back. How could this little bag benefit anyone it does not belong to?

Recently, our company was auditing our transport via Super Shuttle and noticed that on 8/5/2016 a gratuity was automatically added, even though we put $0.00 in the gratuity drop down box. We know this for a fact because we always pay a cash tip due to our tax and reimbursement policy. Thinking that this may have been a computer glitch, I proceeded to make a reservation on 11/01/16. Paying closer attention to the amount charged, I noticed that although placing a $0.00 in the gratuity line, it defaulted to 18%. Basically, Super Shuttle is committing a crime - it is called fraud.

On 10/17, I had a pickup time to go to the airport. I received a call a few minutes before the pickup time to say that the van driver was running late so they would be sending a cab instead that was prepaid. 15 minutes later no cab. Called dispatch, got transferred then disconnected. Called back, put on hold for a while, and they said the cab company's "system was down" and that a cab from a company (which gets ** in Yelp) was "on the way".

Had it not been for the fact that it was already 20-25 minutes past pickup time, the middle of rush hour, and that I had had a previous experience with one of these taxi swapadeedoos in Houston where I ended getting stuck at the airport for three hours, I might have given it the benefit of the doubt, but at this point, I told him to cancel it, and I flagged down a taxi within 10 seconds. Sent them a comment on their website to see if they would refund. No reply. Nothing. Shame, really. Have had good experiences with them, but the ones like this are beginning to add up.

SuperShuttle offered me a discount on my next booking, which I used reserving a round trip shuttle from and to PIE airport. However, the discount was not applied to my reservation, and despite three attempts to resolve this directly with SuperShuttle they continue to ignore me. I'd call this a sort of a bait and switch. Regardless, this is very unprofessional. On a positive note, drivers were excellent... their employer, however, not so much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Shuttle?

On 10/10/16 I and a guest were schedule for pick up at 8:05 pm from Newark airport, NJ. I was provided with an electronic check in and without hesitation I checked us in. Shortly after I received a few text staying it was 2 minutes away, it was in a nearby terminal, SuperShuttle provided us with shuttle number and driver number. Needless to say it took 2 1/2 hrs to get service. I called Customer service who was semi helpful. I saw two SuperShuttle and approach asking them about my trip.

I was received by a sexist, racist man driver stating that this is how it run and I have to deal with it then yelling at me for asking him for his badge and driver number. After we are FINALLY seated we were waiting without any notice for another 20 minutes with passengers. The driver then went on and say if we have a problem to speak to his boss. He must full the van up before leaving. We picked up three additional people and then after 3 hours we were on our way. This is utterly disrespectful, unprofessional and unethical.

On the morning of Wednesday, September 14, 2016, our driver, vehicle 362, never showed up. He had already pushed his arrival time out twice and we could not follow him on the GPS online map because it never showed his vehicle moving. He originally was suppose to show up between 03:30 am-03:45 am, then 04:00 am to 04:30 am. When he didn't show at 4:30 am, we called him and he said, rudely, he was outside waiting and we told him he wasn't outside. I asked if he can tell me where he was and he wouldn't. He then told us to request another driver and he was on his way to the airport. We called Super Shuttle and made a request for refund and we have not received our money back. I will never request Super Shuttle ever again.

This is for the SuperShuttle in San Antonio. Our pick was supposed to have been at noon. No van, soon we called the dispatch. We were told 15 minutes out. No van at 12:30. Called again and was told 3 minutes out. No van at 12:45. We're told that another van will be dispatched. The van spotted down a street, so I flagged him over. This was 1:15. But, the driver had another pickup and took his time about it. Arrived at the airport about 1:50 -- 35 minutes before departure with check-in, baggage check and security to go. We did barely make our plane but we were totally frustrated.

What happened, and this was confirmed by the last driver, was that the dispatch as sending the drivers to the Drury Hotel, instead of Drury Plaza. As matter of fact, in that over an hour period that I was looking out (my wife was in the lobby waiting, in case a driver came in at another entrance), I saw three of their van cruise by going in the wrong direction. They are close to each other but they should know their own city.

If I could give SuperShuttle a negative I would. I got picked up at LGA by a driver at about 3 pm on August 19 my birthday no less, and I did not get to my hotel until 7:20 and that is after the driver dropped me and my daughter off miles away from my destination which he said was only a block away! But IT WAS NOT. The hotel was on 34th & Lexington and we were dropped off on 8th Avenue. We were also the LAST to get dropped off which I hate to say this but all the other passengers were **. He seemed like he did not know where the hotel was or even that he couldn't turn onto the street where the hotel was supposed to be. But signs were posted no turns after 7 pm which was clearly a daily occurrence. Any driver should have known this.

I felt his actions were intentional and reeked of prejudice. I was so highly disappointed, exhausted and exasperated plus I almost missed a Broadway play at 8 pm. We fortunately got a taxi from where he left us and another to the show. I HATED this transportation choice and will make it my business to let everyone I can know of the terrible service I received. CUSTOMER BEWARE!!!

I was never picked up at my residence on the evening of 8/22/16. My pickup time was 8:13 pm and I called into the main no. at approx. 8:20 to inquire as to the whereabouts of my ride. The customer service agent delayed me and then told me the driver said I was a "no show". They delayed me further while I was on hold for an additional 40 minutes telling me I would have to book a new reservation and give all of my information again. I was a prepaid fare, having already paid on my credit card. I gave her the additional information and was promised a new pickup had been arranged for 9:00 pm. After a long period of stillness on the phone line I inquired as to the delay and told there was no problem then quickly disconnected.

Another agent answered the phone and I explained to him I was already being taken care of. Then I was transferred to another agent who informed me finally at 9:10 pm that no additional ride had ever been dispatched to pick me up. I realized that a week of planning for this important trip for an emergency medical appointment was lost. I am extremely upset and angered at this company and I demand some type of investigation. This is unacceptable.

Execucar and their New York City affiliates are by far the most unreliable Car/Limo service possible. We made a reservation for a pick-up from our home to Newark Airport and an airport return for our arrival, several days in advance of our departure. On the day of departure for the airport, the car had not arrived by the time ordered which was 2:30 PM, 3 hours prior to takeoff.

At 2:35 the car had not arrived and so we called to make sure the company had the correct address etc. Ten minutes later we received a call from the driver telling us he was caught in traffic due to an accident on the road and that it would be a half hour more before he reached us. HE DID NOT CALL US IN ADVANCE TO TELL US HE WAS RUNNING LATE. We were concerned about traffic and increased airport security checks, which is why we had made the reservation with extra time to spare. We could not wait for another half hour and cancelled the Execucar hiring a local taxi to reach the airport on time.

When we were in the airport for our return flight 5 days later, we called to reconfirm our pickup. We were shocked to learn that the company had canceled our return reservation when we cancelled the departure pickup because their driver was going to be 40 minutes late. At the time of our departure, we were not informed that our arrival pickup was being cancelled. On the phone from the airport four hours before our arrival back at Newark, we made and confirmed a new airport pickup and greeting.

When we arrived at Newark baggage claim, there was no driver waiting there for us. We waited for our luggage and 35 minutes after we arrived we called Execucar and asked where our car was. We received a call back informing us that the driver was delayed because of traffic due to an accident?!? The same exact excuse given for the delayed pickup for our departure! We cancelled the pickup and told them we were taking an airport taxi since it was late in the evening and all the other car service drivers who were there to pick up their customers had now departed.

While driving home, we received a call from the Execucar driver asking where we were. He had finally arrived at the airport nearly an hour late! We, traveling the direct route from the airport, saw no traffic delays or accidents in either direction on the highway the Execucar driver would have had to take nor were there any reported for the whole area on WAZE. We can only surmise that this companys drivers often do not leave enough time to pick up waiting passengers - Perhaps because the company gives them too many jobs with not enough time in-between.

Although the company returned my payment for the departure pickup, they did not return my payment for the arrival reservation. I called and reminded the agent of the two very late pickup problems and was promised not only that the charge for the arrival pickup would be cancelled but that someone from customer service would call us about the two seriously delayed pickups but also why there were identical excuses for both bungled rides. Needless-to-say, we never received a call and the charge for the arrival pickup was not returned. Fortunately, American Express takes care of such unprofessional behavior. DO NOT COUNT ON EXECUCAR TO GET YOU ANYWHERE ON TIME OR AT ALL!!!

I have used SuperShuttle as my service of choice for all of my business travel for the better part of 10 years, I would imagine. In that time, I have had incidents where the driver has arrived too late or they showed up at the wrong location, and not every driver has been particularly courteous, while others have been fine. However, I have continued to use them because the service and booking process is relatively predictable and service coverage allows me to get one of their shuttles wherever I happen to be in just about every case. However, this latest experience and how the company chose to handle it has left me with the decision to find another carrier going forward.

I booked a reservation online for two days of travel. Somehow, my return date that I entered on the website did not come through and the date on my reservation was incorrect. I did not discover this until I received a text message that a driver was waiting for me outside of a hotel to which I have not yet arrived. When I called to investigate the issue and revise my reservation, they told me that the driver had already arrived so they considered that booking as fulfilled and were going to charge me for it. They said that I could book a new reservation, for which I would be charged a second time.

I shared with them that and all of the years that I have been a customer of theirs this never happened, and asked if they could please accommodate the new reservation, and they refused to do so. I was even transferred to some escalation Department, which was a waste of time as the apathetic representative that I spoke with did not seem to mind that their service had failed to meet my expectations and were completely unwilling to adjust my reservation. I guess Customer Loyalty doesn't mean anything to this company. So, Uber and other airport shuttles will now receive my business. What a shame.

On Sunday July 31, I called and confirmed reservations for pickup on Monday morning. I received confirmation within 20 minutes. On Monday morning I received a text confirming pickup at 11:15. At 11:10 received next text changing the pickup to 11:30. At 11:25 received a call stating that it would be 11:45. At 11:52 a yellow cab showed up to pick us up. At that time two Super Shuttles had stopped at our hotel and rudely stated that they were not picking up. Went next door to McDonald's. Not the kind of service expected.

I booked the Super Shuttle from Hobby Airport in Houston to my hotel round trip for 2 people online for $72.00 I did not pay but I did receive a confirmation number. On arrival at the airport I went to their desk to check in. The woman at the counter would not accept my confirmation number. She said it was useless and I had to start all over again with the information - name, times, etc??? Not a big deal but she never explained why? When my name was called I went to board the bus. The driver asked for my receipt and stored our luggage on the bus and started to walk away. I asked for my receipt back which I would need for my return trip. He said "oh yeah?"

On my return trip they called to move up my time - no big deal. The shuttle arrived and the driver said I needed to pay $38.00. I explained to her I bought a round trip ticket which I put on my credit card at the airport. She said "they don't have that and that we could not get on the bus unless I paid." I frantically went through my wallet and purse but could not find it. I told her I would call my credit card company and they would verify it. She said "they don't do that". I told her I would give her the money in cash but DO NOT PROCESS IT while I looked for the receipt on the bus on the way to the airport which she did agree to. Knowing It would be a big hassle and I probably would NEVER get my money back I again frantically looked through my carry on as I was all stressed out. I found the receipt and told her. When we arrived at the airport I gave her the two receipts I had then she returned my money. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!!!

Super Shuttle has always kept me waiting to the point of panic in fear of missing a flight or adding up to two hours to get me home. Tonight was the last straw. I waited at the airport for the van for 90 minutes. Was on hold having to endure 10 minutes of commercials before I could even speak with someone. The dispatcher said I was on the wrong side and rather than have the van drive around to get me told me to take my luggage and walk to the other side. When I get there the driver is rude and nasty telling me it is my fault and no they do not drive around like other companies because they are a different company. I will never again use Super Shuttle in Denver. Other cities have been better. But my Denver experience is always (emphasis added) BAD.

Drop off 14 block from destination - I scheduled a trip for my wife from JFK to a hotel @ W 39th & 8th Ave. and prepaid online. Not only did the trip take 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon, the driver dropped her off at W 25th & 7th Ave. and said "the hotel is right down the middle of this road... and that will be $22" (first saying she didn't pay, then saying she didn't tip). The company promised a phone call to respond to our concerns within 48 hours, but never called us back. Not worth the trouble even if it were free!!!

I had a creeping suspicion. It's a nightmare getting to NYC from any airport but Super Shuttle has consistently provided sub-mediocre service every single time I've used it. Picking me up early, dropping me off too late, I've had it all, man. In fact I've gotten into the habit of using the time I have to wait for their negligent service to write scathing reviews wherever possible. Believe me I shan't make the mistake again. This is the last time I use it. However it was some comfort to see that nobody anywhere has ever liked Super Shuttle and it's a shame their indubitably earned one-star rating doesn't either send them a message or shut them down and put other unfortunate travelers out of their misery. I could get the guy at the bodega to pick me up faster and he just sells me beer a couple times a week. A toddler on a big wheel could get me to Manhattan faster.

I would write a sonnet about Super Shuttle's absolute ineptitude but I don't know how sonnets work. They actually just now, as I'm writing, said they're adding another hour onto the wait time. So I'm gonna grab an Uber for about $5 more. Oh Super Shuttle how I loathe thee. Thou art like being flipped off for no reason, but somehow more offensive because I paid you to do it. I'm a human, I have feelings! And you did me dirty, Super Shuttle. Fool me once and blah blah blah. Okay I'm the fool for trusting you way too many times but that still makes your company the petulant farce hoodwinking wayward travelers like it was your business. Is it? If so you're doing a damn fine job. What are you doing right now, o Super Shuttle? Laughing maniacally in an evil underground lair? Plotting the next world tragedy?

Super Shuttle, did you genetically engineer the Zika virus? I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe I would be because it would suggest you succeeded in doing something right. And you know what? My Uber driver just let loose a rancid fart but I have never smelled better or more sweetly knowing it's not in one of your vans, Super Shuttle. Super Shuttle I wish to smite thee like the malevolent gold-hoarding dragon preying on peasants that you are. And my words shall be my sword o Super Shuttle. You will rue the day you crossed me too many times. I have no pity or forgiveness for you. You are responsible for all my troubles and woes. When I was bullied at school, that was you Super Shuttle. My cruel boss at my old job? Also you Super Shuttle. The bad haircut I got last month; you again Super Shuttle, lurking in the darkest most evil of deeds. You are the source of unhappiness and strife.

To fellow consumers: don't use this service. Walk. See if you can find a wild stallion. Break it in, give it a name. Forge the Rio Grande with it, befriend it forever, and you will still get home before Super Shuttle remembers they were supposed to pick you up. This is not a one-time experience. This is a consistent disappointment. Like the Star Wars prequels. If that's not an insult, Super Shuttle, I don't know what is. I bet George Lucas owns Super Shuttle. I hope you get what's coming to you, Super Shuttle, and if that's just losing my business then you've got what you were getting and I hope you get more. Get outta town. I'm telling your mother. Never again.

I booked a round trip ticket from the Atlanta airport. They were delayed by more than 30 minutes on the return trip, and I was 1 of 4 pick-ups prior to going to airport (I could see this on their tracking app). I finally chose to get in a taxi -- thanks to that decision I just barely made my flight. I asked for a refund on the return trip, and I was lied to at the kiosk at the airport "You have already been refunded Ma'am". I asked for a receipt of the refund "We actually can't print out the transaction from here, you will see it on your credit card". Needless to say, no refund. Shuttles are fine if you are getting dropped off at the aquarium where a 1 hour delay is not a huge deal. If you are aiming to get to the airport, use a reliable form of transportation. This isn't one of them.

Think twice about trusting SuperShuttle to pick you up! I purchased a round trip ticket, cash, upon arrival at McCarren airport LV to the hotel. I scheduled a pickup time and day at purchase, for pickup at the hotel to return to the airport at 1100 for a 120 departure. I was sent a text advising the pickup time was changed to 1111-1126. Tight, I thought, but still OK. Turns out the driver showed up early! 1054 and left before I was there at 1110. As I got my phone to call to see about the delay I saw a text from the driver stating she was there. As I was walking through the casino of Paris hotel I could not hear it at the time. I called the 1-800 # on the ticket and listened to a 5 minute message and then chose an option to speak with someone. After being on hold for another 5 or so minutes I collected my bags, walked through the casino and on to the taxi line.

Someone who stated he was in Tampa said he would connect me to dispatching. While still on hold I got in a taxi, was driven to the airport, and while still on hold spoke to the supervisor at the SuperShuttle station. I advised her of what happened, showed her the texts, and showed her that I was still on hold! I showed her the timer on the phone showing the number matching that of the number to call on the ticket, and the call duration of 46 minutes! Seeing I could get nowhere with her I began the check-in process, line-waiting, luggage inspection etc. Ending up with my missing my flight. I caution anyone using this service to think twice! Don't let this happen to you!

On March 27, 2016 I paid for a shuttle to take me to the convalescent home where my kids' dad was dying. Even though Super Shuttle texted me many times to confirm arrival and number, when I got to the shuttle stop they had the wrong city where I was going (Venice Beach instead if Silver Lake). I told them of my urgency as my children were waiting for me to get there to disconnect his oxygen. They asked me for more money ($16) then said there was a shuttle that could take me but it was at the other end of the airport and already full of passengers.

I was devastated and the young agent showed me where cabs were parked. I paid $70 for a cab and my ex-husband died 2 hours after I arrived. Super Shuttles refuses to refund the cab fare because they said I didn't want to wait and it usually takes hrs to get to your destination when taking their shuttles. They had the incorrect address. They said was going to Venice. The address was in Silver Lake (near downtown LA) and they caused the problem. I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!

I have used their service on 5 separate occasions and was not picked up on 3 of these! Incident 1: Arrival at LAX on 8/17/2015. I had a confirmed reservation for my American Airlines flight 1092 to be picked up at LAX (11:04 pm). Upon my arrival, I contacted the dispatcher on the ground, who told me they wouldn't be able to honor the reservation, as there wouldn't be any van available and no contacted driver wanted to take me. His recommendation was for me to take a cab and pay for it myself. I then escalated the matter to the call center supervisor, who arranged a van with 5 other parties that picked me up at LAX 80 minutes later. It took me an additional 3 h and 40 minutes to make it back home to Riverside.

Incident 2: Arrival at ONT on 12/20/2015. I had a confirmed reservation for United Airlines flight 5422 to be picked up at ONT (12:30 am). Upon arrival, I contacted the phone dispatcher, who told me they wouldn't be able to honor the reservation, as they expected me an hour earlier (despite me having email proof to the contrary). Her only recommendation was for me to take a cab and escalate the matter to the customer service department, asking for a refund and the fare difference between the Supershuttle fare and the cab fare.

Incident 3: Pickup to ONT on 3/17/2016. I had a confirmed reservation to be picked up at home between 5:20 pm and 5:35 pm. Since the driver did not contact me (neither by text, voice call, or by ringing the door bell), I called Supershuttle 3 minutes past the pickup window, i.e., at 5:38 pm, only to found out that the driver had been in front of my house at 5:28 pm and had since left. The agent told me that my only option would be to hire a private cab service as the driver could not go back and pick me up. I escalated the matter to the call center supervisor Bob, who told me that my phone number was listed as international, although my email confirmation (attached to this email) clearly states a standard US number.

Finally, the agent indicates that the driver had no obligation to contact me. This was clearly not communicated in the email confirmation that I had received after making my booking. That message stressed that I would NOT be required to take additional action and that all I needed to do would be to be ready at the beginning of the pickup window, which I was! No mentioning of having to wait on the curb, which I have also never witnessed other passengers do on my previous trips with Supershuttle. So, in sum, my experiences point to systematic service failure by Supershuttle. This company does not care about their customers and I do hope that Uber/Lyft will drive them out of the market place, hopefully sooner than later!

Went online to schedule SuperShuttle to take me to the airport the next afternoon. Seemed easy and I was pleased the process was so simple. My flight was scheduled to leave at 2:40 PM and my pickup time was between 12:30 and 12:45. 12:45 came and went. I called the 1800 # to find out where the shuttle was. First I had to deal with the automated customer service. Finally got to talk to a person after the third hang-up or disconnection. The customer service rep told me that my shuttle had come at 12:15 and since I missed it would have to rebook another one and the soonest time for that pickup was 2 pm. Unacceptable!

When I explained to the customer service rep that my pickup time stated between 12:30 and 12:45 she said that time wasn't for me, that was for the driver and I should have been waiting outside at 12. How ridiculous is it that I would be standing outside in the cold and rain waiting for a shuttle to come for 45 minutes. She said that was policy... Needless to say I had to make other arrangements. Uber is a godsend! NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE SUPERSHUTTLE!

They came to pick us almost half an hour earlier than they said they would come. The van had no gas in it. We had to travel like almost an half an hour to get gas to the van. It should have came to pick us up with a full tank. It was a shared van. Because of this situation we were late to pick up other people, so the driver had to speed. He even passed a red light, went into a wrong way and almost caused another car to crash. :( Now hang on tight, we forgot one of our bags in the van, but it was never found. The driver stole it, and the company has remained silent in the face of this situation.

Awful company, our travel agents gave us 4 transfers for them. You have to ring the day before to confirm all the time. Awkward when you can't make calls abroad, so I had to get the hotel to do it. They were never on time. We had to wait hours for the one to turn up to make our transfer to our hotel when we got to LA. The transfer took an additional 2 and a half hours as he dropped others off. Not what we need after 20 hours of travelling. We needed the hotel to call to pre book for the airport, which they did. On the day, they were over half an hour late and after lots of time on hold on their phone they still hadn't shown. I had to pay out for a taxi so I didn't miss our flight, unprofessional company.

Friday Oct 30th 2015 I have a round trip scheduled from my home to DIA and From DIA Home on November 2nd. Friday rolls around outside at 6:45 a.m. with bags ready to go. Waiting and waiting, 7:00 a.m. no van. Went upstairs, called and asked "Where is the van?" and the lady said "About 8 miles out." Okay fine, waiting and waiting. 7:30 a.m. no van, called again. CS agent said he had already come and gone? Really???

No way. I was out there. Even when I came upstairs I could see where he should have been. I don't know what planet he was on but he was not here. So I was left stranded with no ride to the airport with time running out, had to yank my neighbor out of bed to get me to the airport. This is the worst service ever and looks like more people have had the same awful experiences. He never called me, never even tried to reach out. I want to know whom this person is and I want an apology.

Very clear what is going on here. There is no training, CS doesn't know what is going on around them, no one communicates with each other. Lyft and Uber and going to put you out of business. You can't be trusted and without trust and caring customer service you are doomed. Just to let you know how bad the customer service is, on Friday when I called and found out that I had been stood up, the guy on the line with me said "I will be sure to start the process to issue your refund." Surprise surprise when I got back home this morning, and called in, no refund has been issued. Point made. Waiting to talk to a manager. Let's see how long this takes. NEVER USE SUPER SHUTTLE EVER.

On Oct. 24, 2015 called customer service to see if I could change pickup location. Service rep. said, "YES" gave her new pickup location. Waited 30 min. past pickup time before I called customer service back to see status of pickup as Houston Tx was experiencing heavy rain and flooding from hurricane. Was informed that shuttle waited 15 min. for me at hotel and that the new pickup location was not passed on to driver, and they have no way to contact driver. Had to take taxi cab to airport for 2x shuttle price. Would not refund.

The Orbitz site was not clear on the fact that we needed a voucher for both rides for and to the airport. The driver was not helpful or willing to wait for us to have the hotel print out a replacement voucher for us. I call customer service and while they have our money were unwilling to send out another driver for pick up. The internal communication is lacking. Will never use super shuttle again. They text you for everything else but want you to print off a piece of paper for pick up.

On September 13th I arrived at the Atlanta airport and went to the Super Shuttle booth to purchase a round trip to go from the airport to the Westin Hotel at Peachtree Road for $29.00. The women at the booth handed me the ticket with my return pick up time on September 15th 1:45 PM. The Super Shuttle dropped me off at the hotel and when I went to check in I was informed that I was at the wrong hotel... (The Westin on Peachtree Street.)

I called Super Shuttle and told them that I had been dropped off at the wrong Westin. After a very long hold the customer service rep. came back to the line and said Super Shuttle could NOT pick me up at the hotel that I would need to take a taxi to the other Westin, but to keep the receipt and they would reimburse me the taxi fare. He asked me for my credit card, I provided him the information and he gave me a case number. I then took a taxi from the downtown Westin to the Buckhead Westin, where I was supposed to be dropped off originally. (NO HELP FROM SUPER SHUTTLE.) They asked me for my credit card only to charge it again, not to refund my money.

On September 15th (my return day) at 12:42 PM I was packing to be ready for my Super Shuttle pick up when I got a call - the driver said that he was waiting for me outside. I told him that my scheduled pick up was not until 1:45 PM. So I had to rush to meet him. At my return I checked my credit card statement and Super Shuttle not only DID NOT refund my round trip fair, but HAD ALSO CHARGED an additional $23.00.

When I called Super Shuttle and again waited a good 25 minutes for them to unscrambled their mess, the women came back to phone and said that there would be NO REFUND for my taxi ride, which cost me $25.00 for their mistake, after I had already paid "Super" Shuttle to take me to my hotel in the first place. When I asked about my wrong pick up time, she said that I should had checked my messages. They did issue a credit for the original $29.00 charge to my credit card, but this was a terrible and costly experience. I will never take a Super Shuttle again. This method of transportation is "Super" in name only.

Unsatisfactory - poor service, lack of response, lack of customer care or concern - the driver let another passenger take our bag. When the other passenger realized they had the wrong bag and contacted Super Shuttle their dispatcher contacted the driver who refused to turn around and go exchange the bags. It was offered to have the passenger stay on the van, before they even arrived at the final destination, and turn around immediately. Again, the driver refused. The driver was informed immediately, and each person at Super Shuttle was told repeatedly, there are important medications for a heart patient in that bag.

They continue to give us the run-around, have promised to return the bag within an hour, but THREE hours later, and 4 phone calls later, we still have no bag. We still are getting the run-around. The dispatcher or supervisor or MOD is refusing to contact us to have this issue resolved. We were told the driver was on his way and would be here within an hour. That was THREE hours ago. An hour later, we were told they were doing a driver-switch so they were just heading back to get the other bag and do the switch. So, the story keeps changing. We were also told Super Shuttle has no control over their drivers because the drivers are contracted and the vans are leased.

Never have we ever received such poor service. When a medical condition needs to be top priority, there is absolutely no concern to get the issue resolved in a timely manner. It's now after 3 am and about 3 1/2 hours since they were first informed of the issue. They also referred and transferred us to a complaint department that's not even open at this hour. They've also lied about who to contact and when. They also said they couldn't guarantee to have a dispatcher or MOD to contact us back (when we asked to speak with a supervisor).

Super Shuttle Denver International Airport: Explain this experience on 09/11/15 - 6.00pm; You had only TWO employees working the desk at DEN when you needed FIVE to handle the volume of people in line. People were standing in line for over an hour just to get a ticket for PRE-BOOKED van rides! Some people with pre-booked rides were even trawling the line to get others to cab-share because the line was so slow.

This is NOT THE FAULT of the two employees working the desk, who were polite and hardworking under pressure. It is the fault of incompetent management failing to resource the desk properly. Having finally got my pre-booked ticket, my assigned van was then 25 minutes late showing up. In total it took 85 minutes from joining the line at your desk to boarding the van kerbside. This is massively incompetent service and you should be ashamed of it. You need to compensate all the customers you delayed. If I do not get a satisfactory response to this complaint you can count on today's ride with Super Shuttle being my last. In fact next year the RTD line from DEN to downtown is due to commence service so that should wake up Super Shuttle management. Maybe time for you to 'get out of town and stay out of town' (I always wanted to say that. :) )

Super Shuttle Company Profile