Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.95/5

Super Shuttle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Shuttle?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Shuttle?

Original review: March 16, 2020

I made a reservation for a ride airport-hotel-airport for my recent trip to Cancun. They provided a fake phone numbers and email so it was impossible to reach them. They never showed up to pick me up. There were other 'victims' of this pre-paid service.

Original review: March 6, 2020

I booked a shuttle several weeks in advance to take me from Fort Lauderdale to Miami International for a flight to South America. I prepaid, received a confirmation e-mail, received another confirmation 3 days before, but no one ever came. When I called customer service I was told that in-between when I booked my shuttle and my flight, Super Shuttle was no longer providing services to Florida???? No one notified me to let me know and I found myself having to find another way to get to the airport in Miami. Since then, I've been trying to get a refund but no one even bothers to respond to my request. They are definitely a company that is not trustworthy. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!

Get buying tips about Transportation and Rideshare Apps delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I booked a shuttle for a party of 6 from LAX to Long Beach several months in advance. I was required to prepay. A few days before the trip I tried to confirm our reservation only to be told it had been cancelled because they went out of business and I should have been notified and refunded. I wasn't notified, and no one will respond. No refund, no options. Every number I call is disconnected. Online contact form won't accept information. When I contact my Credit Card company I am out of luck because I prepaid several months in advance. DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE or trust they will provide the service you pay for.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I booked online with a package. Upon arriving I received a text with instructions to get to meeting place for shuttle. Once there I received a text saying, "Sorry this is canceled and we will give you a refund.." 2 minutes later a text that said, "Please disregard last text. On the way." So now vacation over I knew that the shuttle was to meet at hotel to take to airport at 454 pm according to my print out from Orbitz. So I attempted to call Super Shuttle several times and said too busy to answer calls right now. So I felt I wouldn't make my flight if waited until 454 because my flight was departing at 719.

So called Orbitz and they called super shuttle several times and after a wait of 30 minutes with them trying to contact someone they informed me that yes this has been canceled and they would give me a refund for the shuttle issue. I NEVER RECEIVED A CALL FROM SUPER SHUTTLE TO LET ME KNOW THEY WERE NOT COMING OR THAT I NEEDED OTHER TRANSPORTATION. So I paid for my own transportation from hotel and went home upset from a wonderful vacation that I thought was all booked in advance. Don't trust Super Shuttle!!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I prebooked Super Shuttle over a month in advance for my trip to be picked up at the LAX and to be taken to my hotel and then back at the end of my trip. Went onto my app a couple days before the trip to noticed that my trip is randomly cancelled. Emailed them and all they said is that they don’t have any shuttles available and I will be refunded. Glad I found out before my trip! Wish I would have went online and seen reviews first hand or would have not even bothered booking with them. BEWARE!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

My wife and I made a reservation for pick up 5:50-6:05 am on 12/5 to catch a flight from IAD to LA, but received a voicemail saying they’re unable to come due to service issues, and our refund is being in process. I’ve used Super Shuttle for years and we’re caught by surprise. This was ridiculous.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I flew from Seattle to LAX for a cruise and had arranged for Super Shuttle to pick us up and take us to our hotel and return us to the airport after our cruise. On the way there they did not have a van for us so we had to UBER. On the way back to the airport they text me 40 minutes before they were supposed to pick us up to let us know that they could not pick us up so we had to UBER again. Terrible company!!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

DON'T EVER USE THIS SERVICE!!!! We had used them in the past with no problems, and booked them for pick up at home to LAX and then to take us home after our return. We paid in advance and got a confirmation. Then about an hour before we were to be picked up, they cancelled our reservation, saying no one was available. We didn't check our email until it appeared they were late, since it was very early in the morning. Luckily there was an Uber in the area and we made our flight. When we returned to LAX, we called in to say we arrived (we were right on time) and they told us someone would be there in a silver Honda van in 15-20 minutes. After 30 minutes, I called back and discovered that in fact they had no vans in the area and there would be no one coming!

After much time spent on hold, I was finally connected with a manager. When I asked how this could happen when we had a confirmed reservation, he said they use free-lancers and sometimes people don't even tell them when they go off duty, so there could have been someone in the area when we first called who then went home without notifying them. They had NO ONE available despite our confirmed and paid for reservation. They did refund our money and we were able to get a Lyft ride home, but this was after waiting an hour to get their van. Absolutely unacceptable to run a business in this way. Even their dispatch manager agreed with me. Horrible customer service.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

We booked round trip transportation at airport in Paris to and from our apartment. We were unable to reach anyone at the number give to confirm transportation back to airport, and they did not show up. Multiple calls and emails with promise of reimbursement, but NO follow through. Do not use!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Terrible company.. Buyer beware. We pre-booked a private execucar to pick us up at lax upon our return. After landing, we called the dispatch and was told by a very rude and apathetic woman that they could not find a driver to get us so to find other means of transport. She was so not helpful and couldn't care less about the fact that we were stranded 50 miles from home. We will never use SS again...

Super Shuttle Company Information