1.19/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

135 Super Shuttle Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I booked and prepaid a black car service from Super Shuttle for my family and they did not show up. I confirmed the booking online about 3 days before I arrived as we were arriving late in Orlando and there was 6 of us so I wanted to be sure everything was set up. When we arrived in Orlando I called Super Shuttle and they said they didn’t have any vehicles/drivers to pick me up so I would need to make my own arrangements to the hotel. The agent said she would credit me for my original payment and they would pay for the 2 taxis. When I submitted the receipts the manager responded saying they would only cover the difference so they would not even reimburse me for what was promised. Totally unreliable. Book with someone else.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Yes. The customer service for Super Shuttle sucks. My arrival time on 01/07/2019 was at 630 pm. My pickup time was scheduled for 7 pm so I called Super Shuttle and the operator transferred me to a lady and she asked my phone #. When she pulled up my account, she stated that my driver just left and, "He'll be back in about an hour and you can find other mean and I'll refund you your money back to your card ending in **." So I said, "Ma'am I came in from Chicago. How do I find other means when I should have a ride here. And she stated again, "You can find other means and I'll refund you your money back or you can wait the hour because I only have two drivers working today." Then she hung up with no reply.

Then I called Super Shuttle back at 7:45 pm to ask the lady did they forget me & my daughter. The lady tells me that, "I thought you found other means when you hung up." I stated to the lady that I didn't hang up, I thought that she hung when she made her statement that the driver would be there in a hour. So I asked the lady, "What do I do now?" She said that, "I'll send you a ride shortly." So I ask how long is shortly. She stated a few minutes so I waited until about 815 pm or 830 pm & I called again and nobody answered. So the driver arrived at 9 pm with no explanation, no apology or nothing.

Get expert buying tips about Transportation and Rideshare Apps delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I was getting picked up from the airport for a dinner at a college in Florida. Not only were the Super Shuttle staff passive aggressive, the person waiting for me was blatantly rude. He didn’t know where my location was and got irritated that I couldn’t direct him, even though I was new to the state. I showed up very late after figuring out the GPS. After this business trip, I’m never using this service again.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

For the last 2 years I have been travelling for work and pleasure at least 2 round trips a month, which means needing Super Shuttle at least 4 times a month. I had no issue with them picking me up early in the morning to go to the airport- they arrived on time, however every drive seemed to be in such a hurry that they exceeded the speed limit by over 10 miles per hour, erratic lane changes, etc. Never a smooth ride. Getting from airport back home was always a big problem. Cars late for scheduled pick up, operators’ flippant about going somewhere else even though there was a confirmation and pay up front.

BUT THE OTHER WEEK WAS THE LAST STRAW- I had a booked confirmed reservation for the private car service for pick up at airport mid-week mid-day. When I landed at JFK after a 28 hour flight, was ready to finally get off the planes, get the luggage and get home. There were no text messages when I finally turned on my phone once we landed. When I got to the welcome center to inquire about my prepaid booked confirmed private car, I was told by the representative on the phone that they had no cars and decided to cancel my reservation. That they would refund my money and good bye. Needless to say I now had to figure out a way to get home- this was going to take some time, and cost a lot more than planned. This company just decide to cancel regardless of any concern for a paid customer. I will not seek their services anymore, and sadly they were one of my only choices unless I wanted to use Lift or Uber- which I do not.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

First let me explain that I filled out two surveys about treatment AND called. On the minor complaint regarding driver stating I was suppose to provide a 20% tip which he mentioned at the airport in front of group of people —- SuperShuttle’s response was the report will be sent to his supervisor for disciplinary action. The second concern was on our way home our safety was put in jeopardy - traveling 70+ mph on background by military base and ran two stop signs - driver was sighted for running stop sign by military and local police. Still no word from SuperShuttle in status. This is Nov 2018 and happened in July 2018 - will not use this service again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Shuttle?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Our shuttle was 30 min. late, we could see him sitting on the freeway, so fear of missing our flight we canceled and got a taxi. The driver called us and apologized. The taxi was way more than Super Shuttle. But we made it on time. I contacted Super Shuttle after and explained and they refunded our shuttle cost AND the difference the taxi cost! So after reading a lot of bad reviews I figured we were out of luck. But they listened and responded appropriately. I will still recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

We were scheduled for pickup at DCA on November 4 @ 545pm. When we arrived, we followed the instructions using the "self-check-in" option (which by the way gave us wrong instructions for finding the on-site personnel) only to be told that my party which included my 70-year-old mother would have to wait another 20-25 minutes for pickup. What's the sense of having a designated time if it's not going to be adhered to by your company? That unfortunately was the least of my issues on our return trip.

When the driver finally showed up (VAN # 1030) the driver proceeds to let the on-site employee that he WOULD NOT take us to our destination because we paid for a direct trip with no other passengers or drop offs. When I heard the context of their conversation I asked what the issue was and was told by the driver that "Super Shuttle is offering a service that the drivers did not agree with and that he was an independent contractor who has the right to refuse service". I asked what his problem with what the company offered (AND WE PAID FOR) had to do with my party being dropped off. We were told "nothing" and the driver WALKED AWAY leaving us standing there at the pickup area!

As I mentioned, I had my mother and wife waiting with me and your driver spoke to us very arrogantly and was willing to leave two women stranded at the airport all because he was unhappy with the service that the company he works for offered. That not only speaks to the caliber of driver your company hires but also to the character of men in your employ as well, I am in total disgust with Super Shuttle and will be demanding a refund for the services not rendered but will assuredly NEVER use your company's services again and will advise anyone who I come in contact with to NOT use your company's services in the future.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Unless you want to be stranded without a ride! I booked a round trip service, was waiting at the time that was given to me at the time of my booking to be transported from my resort back to the airport, and Super Shuttle did not show up. After waiting 30 minutes after the time provided to me, I called and spoke with someone who very poorly spoke English. I provided my reservation number and the customer service representative kept replying “no service” over and over. I’m highly disappointed that I paid for a service that was not provided to me. I then had to book a cab for MORE than the round trip I paid for with Super Shuttle.

Update: I wrote this complaint to Super Shuttle to receive a refund, rightfully due to me. They emailed back stating I would receive my refund in 5-7 business days. This is now day 11 and I email them with no reply. So, now I’m warning others before they pay this company and don’t receive what they paid for and don’t receive their refund. Also, the airport that we flew out of stated this was very common for Super Shuttle. Never again!!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

For the 3rd Time, My ride has NOT SHOWN UP to take me to the Airport! I use this service every weekend this year, flying home, then flying back out. So this last time, I had a 2 week trip to California, so as I wait for them to arrive and call, they say they're sending someone, I wait, I wait, I call the driver and he says he's coming in 2 hours... What? Wrong again! So I now have to jump in my car and drive like hell to the airport, running to my flight. I have to park at the airport... for 2 weeks. Then I have to drive the long drive home after being on a plane and airports for 13 hours, after working.

Their idea is to pay me for the parking - MINUS the ExecuCar Fee... But you didn't show up, you didn't drive me anywhere, why should I pay for a service I did not receive!? I didn't want to park, or drive or leave my car in a parking deck for 2 weeks. My parking should be returned 100% and I should not have to pay for a service YOU DID NOT PROVIDE. And guess what Hung ** Customer Care Case Manager - I will not be. IF you can't be present to pick people up, then you're not doing your business or your customers right. So keep your $68.00 and I'll keep the $160 I've been paying you every weekend. You do the math!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

Please DO NOT use this service. I had a pickup from BWI Airport at 11am. I checked in with dispatch when I landed and upon approaching desk a girl with BLUE hair walked away from the desk. We asked for assistance and she RUDELY stated “I gotta go to the bathroom” very unprofessional. I waited at the airport for 1.5 hours waiting on a van. Dispatch finally told me my van number 1073. The van FINALLY came, I get in the van only for the driver to tell me he’s not my driver. I get a text with another van number 849. This van finally came after waiting another 30 minutes. THEN we get in this van and the driver sit for another 30 minutes saying he waiting on another passenger. I paid $57.00 and I WILL NEVER use this poor company again! USE UBER or LYFT stay away from SUPER SHUTTLE.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I had a pick up appointment from 2:45 pm to 3:00 pm. The driver arrived at 2:50 pm outside my house. He called me and I said I would be there in a few minutes. I was there at 2:49 pm. By the time I ran downstairs and locked my front door he had driven off and he was halfway down my street. I ran down the street shouting for him to stop and he kept driving. I then called him back and all I got was a voicemail. He could have at least called me again before driving off. I was left stranded.

When I called to file a complaint they told me the only option was to file it online. I filed the complaint online and Super Shuttle told me that they would not refund my money because he was at my location. Really? I don’t understand why I should still have to pay for a service I didn’t receive. They didn’t even think their driver was in the wrong for leaving me stranded before an International flight. The driver was not the only problem. It’s also the way the company handled the problem. I am very unhappy with the Super Shuttle and will never ever use them again. I was forced to drive my car to the airport and leave it there for 2 weeks before returning from my trip and I’m now stuck with paying $230 of airport parking fees.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Used SuperShuttle in Washington, DC--had to wait 1 hour at airport for everyone traveling to get into van. For my return trip, I received a call at 4:30am, 1 hour before my pickup time, that there was no van available. Really?? This was booked 3 months in advance and you call 1 hour before? I was told "Sorry, the most we can do is refund your money". Took a cab to the airport and trip was only $3 more expensive than a shuttle ride for 2. Would definitely recommend the cab!!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Prepaid for shuttle service from airport to hotel and back. I was asked my arrival flight and time and departure flight and time during booking. Upon arrival I was informed there would be a 1-1.5 hour wait. On day of departure, I was informed that my flight departure time had been moved up. Tried to reschedule pickup for sooner. No response. Tried to cancel. No response. No phone number found in any of my communications. Tried to submit online survey about service. I filled out the survey, got to the end, NO BUTTON TO SUBMIT. I ended up making other arrangements and lost my money for return trip. (Better that than miss my flight). Please think twice before using Super Shuttle of Las Vegas.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

On March 28, I had booked a sedan to bring me home from LAX (73$), but there was no sedan waiting for me. After some phone calls, and ca. 1.5 hours later, I agreed to go on a shared ride instead. That worked out alright, but it was not what I booked and paid for, of course. Since then, I am waiting for a compensation. I emailed several times and the customer service keeps saying that a refund of 22$ is already in the system and that I have to be patient. But they do not seem to do anything about it. Six months later, I still do not have the refund. Very bad and unprofessional way to deal with customers.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Execu Cars via Super Shuttle website no show! Paid in advance! Texted at pickup time that there is no vehicle available. ** you!!! This was for today Sept 13 at 530 am. Me and my family, including a baby was very inconvenience! I will sue you!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Van never arrived. No one at the kiosk. Web App did not work. Customer service number went to a guy who kept hanging up. He did answer once & sounded like he was just waking up. Had to rent a car to get home (by 4:00 am). Just on published complaints alone, Super Shuttle should have their right to service any airport eliminated. They suck. The End.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I booked a premium SUV airport transfer with super shuttle from my hotel in NYC to La Guardia at a confirmed rate of $92.74. Pickup was confirmed for 3:30 pm. At 4:00 pm (half hour late) a blue van arrives instead. I am charged $136.09 for the ride. I am incredibly upset given: 1) the pickup was 30 minutes late; 2) a van instead of a premium SUV picked us up; and 3) I was charged more than the originally confirmed amount. I feel entirely taken advantage of, and Super Shuttle only refers you to their website when a client wants to submit a complaint. Any potential user of Super Shuttle should be aware of this unreliability and the improper charges applied.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

The flight my wife and I were on arrived about 20 mins late. When we turned on our phones we received a message saying our driver was available to pick us up. But when we called the driver he said he had picked up someone else and would be back for us later. Not a good start. We then had a little problem finding the check-in desk. Once we called the dispatcher we were told another driver would be there in 15-20 mins. We were told where to wait and the car number. Joseph, our driver, showed up less than 15 mins later. He was very polite and insisted on loading all our luggage. He made sure my wife was comfortably seated and showed us how to use the AC controls. Joseph was a very good driver. He received a call just before we set off and took the call before driving. This didn't delay us more than a minute and I would prefer that he did not talk while driving so I had no problem with him taking the call while stopped.

The drive and conversation with Joseph was very pleasant. I just wish I knew his last name so he could receive the full recognition that he deserves. If the original driver had bothered to check that our flight was delayed as Super Shuttle (Houston Texas) had all our flight details he could have called for another driver to be waiting for us. In that case I would have been very happy to give Super Shuttle 5 stars.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

The ** lady that works the stand outside of American air at Term #4 at LAX just talked me out of using your service? I approached her at 12:30 pm today without a reservation asking for a ride to Walnut. She replied it would be a 40 minute wait. I said that is how long I wait when I have a reservation? Then she said they have no vans? Really on a Friday at noon at LAX??? Then I asked if she needed my name and she responded, "You really want to wait that long?" I told her I had no way home! Then I said, "Why are you trying to talk me out of using your service?" She replied, "But do you really want to wait that long?" I told her she was lousy for Super Shuttle business and I would get a cab. 5 minutes later my cab drove right past her stand and she stared at me in the cab as we passed her empty Super Shuttle stand! Great employees. Really great customer service. No wonder Uber and Lyft are taking your business.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I hate to have to add our names to the list of SuperShuttle people that will never ever use their "service" again. We, too, have used SuperShuttle in the past and at least the experience was okay. Our recent experience with them, their total lack of support or concern has guaranteed that I will never count on them ever again.

We were supposed to be picked up between 3:30 AM and 3:45 AM August 2nd, 2018 to take a Delta flight from Phoenix to Detroit Michigan. We found out recently that my husband has a degenerative brain disease and is terminally ill. Our family planned a special vacation back home for his birthday so they could all show love and support while he's still healthy enough to travel. Weeks prior to the flight, we made reservations online with SuperShuttle. We had given clear instructions on how to get to our apartment. When you enter our complex, it's like a big circle. You just turn right and stay on the outside of the circle where we would be waiting. We were standing curbside at 3:20 AM. I checked the "track your driver" feature. At about 3:43 AM, it stated the driver was 6 minutes away. I thought everything was on track. To my shock, here's what happened.

As I watched, the vehicle on the tracker entered our community. The vehicle sat at the entry, frozen. The screen appeared this way for about 2 to 3 minutes. Meanwhile, there were NO VEHICLES coming down our road. Because of Monsoon Season, it was very humid. We were both drenched in sweat by the time 3:53 AM rolled around. My husband was getting agitated (never a good thing).

I called SuperShuttle to see where our driver was. I couldn't believe what I was told by "Customer Support." In a very non-concerned manner, I was told that the driver "had come to our address and we weren't there so he left." Which was not possible because we were standing curbside the entire time! To top that statement off, it was followed by a "you'll have to find another ride to the airport because the driver's not coming back." Really? Well, it won't be difficult to catch a ride at 4 AM. They'll hold our flight until we arrive, right? I swear, the driver entered our community, stopped near the entrance, and CHOSE to abandon us when we were scheduled to be at the airport by 4 AM.

Our apartment is only about 10 to 15 minutes away. Oh, and then I was told, "You can request a refund." Are you serious? My husband is terminally ill, was pacing back and forth and getting more agitated by the minute because our shuttle wasn't coming. He actually tripped over the curb and I had to have him sit down. He needs a wheelchair at the airport as he's having balance issues. That means it takes extra time to check in.

SuperShuttle wasted all of our time and abandoned us. Just like other reviewers are stating, there was no phone call either from the driver stating that they needed assistance to find us, or that they were leaving our community, nothing. The Customer Support Rep said, "Well, they won't call you. If you're not standing out there, they just leave." I couldn't believe they were this incompetent, rude, and uncaring. They seemed to have no concept of the position they had placed us in, nor did they care.

I've been on previous SuperShuttle rides. One time the person who needed their service overslept. The driver went to the door, talked to the person's mother for an estimated wait time. We sat there and had to wait while the rider got dressed and situated on the shuttle. So, when we had a driver arrive at our complex and they can't even give us a phone call stating they needed guidance or that the driver is leaving because they can't see us? Our driver never showed up to pick us up. We didn't have any notice or response from SuperShuttle. We were given no explanation, no offer of assistance. We were accused of being the problem, that we were not outside ready for pickup when we were out there in the heat for 40 minutes. We were just abandoned. This is worse than no service at all because they make you believe you can count on them when it appears that their driver can just decide that picking you up isn't worth their trouble.

I would appear that in 2018, quality, professionalism, and integrity doesn't exist at SuperShuttle from Customer Service to the drivers they hire. I wanted this last trip back home to be stress-free and a good time filled with love. SuperShuttle made it start off in the worst way. I will NEVER AGAIN trust them with the most important part of my life right now, my husband.

Our advice to anyone considering using their online service for a ride is to use someone else with good reviews. You deserve to be treated respectfully, to be able to rely on a company for a safe enjoyable ride, to have Customer Support give you excellent service if there's an issue and to get to your destination on time.

Original review: July 31, 2018

If you are considering doing business with Super Shuttle, please read the reviews about this company’s history of unacceptable customer service first. After reading the reviews, (after the fact) my experience mirrors all the other reviews exactly. Like a lot of others mentioned in their reviews, we made round-trip reservations with Super Shuttle online several weeks prior to our trip and prepaid. (They promptly take your money.) Trip 1.). Shuttle arrived on time, driver was professional and efficient. The trip met our expectations. Trip 2) Rerun reservations scheduled from Oakland Airport to San Jose 7/28/18 12:15 am pickup. The returning trip was the complete opposite of trip one.

When the shuttle did not show up on time, we called the customer service number 800-851-4528, we got an automated message that we were calling after business hours. The automated message did not mention the after business hours support number. We found this number, 800-258-3826, in our confirmation e-mail. The customer service representative that answered sounded like she was trying to wake up. After explaining the situation and providing my confirmation number, I was not asked to “please hold while being transferred”. I was just transferred suddenly without even being told they were going to transferring me to another area. I was transferred to a dispatch number that left us on hold. I called the customer service number back, got another person who was worse than the first. She repeated what the first person did. They both disappeared never to be heard from again.

After waiting on hold and trying to get them back on the phone several times, we gave up and rented a car since it was well after 1:00 am. in the morning. The Super Shuttle was a NO SHOW. Their “No Show” policy, as stated in their disclosure to their customers, states they will charge the full amount of the reservation for no shows. If that is their policy for their customers, how are they held accountable for no shows on their part? It seems they owe many customers an explanation and better yet a documented plan for immediate remediation to correct a major gap in their business model. I’ve since sent them an email and left two detailed voicemails outlining the situation and requesting a call back from a manager as well as a refund. No response so far. I have been home for two days.

Where is the customer service? Their “Customer Service” department is labeled incorrectly. They do not even begin to understand the meaning of “Customer Service”. There was no offer to help (translation - give customer service) offer a solution (translation - customer support). Lastly, stay with the customer until they have safe transportation as promised in their business model to the public, not to mention a service already paid for. In case you missed it - translation - “Customer Service” After having read through the numerous customer reviews I see a trend that seems to be going uncorrected. I am led to believe this company’s senior leadership is well aware of this practice and knowingly supports their no show behavior. They readily take money from the public without rendering the promised service they are paid for well in advance.

The customers are showing up, Super Shuttle is the “No Show”. The only thing they transport efficiently is your money. Complaints disappear in a sea of unanswered phone calls and e-mails. Clearly they are not interested in customers, their safety, or the reputation of their own company. A direct reflection of their leadership team. We were inconvenienced, left stranded at the airport in the early morning hours that make transportation very difficult and unsafe. More importantly, their blatant lack of response to my calls and e-mails reporting on a problem they cause on a routine basis (based on reviews I read) is probably the most frustrating experience out of everything that’s happened.

I contacted my credit card company and initiated a dispute for services not rendered. Super Shuttle should have been contacted me offering an explanation, apology and refund. There it is again that whole “Customer Service” theme. Instead, they continue to waste my time and remain silent. Needless to say, Super Shuttle is a super loss and they have lost any future business from me and anyone I can warn. Super Unsatisfied Customer.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I made the reservation well ahead of arrival day. When the flight arrived we hurried to the departure area, got our ticket then were told to go wait by the curb. Approximately 10 minutes later we were told we could board the shuttle. There were three of us. Once onboard we sat and waited for another 15 minutes, the driver finally buckled up and we departed, so we thought. Apparently the driver had been sent to another terminal to pick up more passengers. We ended picking up two more people. Once they boarded we again waited. Again they driver buckled up and we were off but not to our hotel, to another terminal, the one we were originally picked up at, to pick up more people and what else wait for more people that didn't come. By the time were finally let, headed to the strip we had been sitting on the shuttle for an hour and 15 minutes.

I was so fed up that while we were on the bus I checked the public bus schedule and in the time it took us to round up those extra fares we could have been at our hotel. We arrived at McCarran, November 19, 2017. Not wanting to go through this again I started exchanging emails with Super Shuttle trying to find out what their policy was on wait times at the airport since I was going to be arriving November 18, 2018. What I found out is once they have you on board they own you, "You may file a complaint or get off and apply for a refund." I sent several emails to R. H./SOCIAL MEDIA CUSTOMER CARE.

I call them diversion specialists, they will tell you anything the answer to the question. I asked multiple times, in several emails what governing agency did they apply to, to be able to operate at the airport. She never answered the question. I understand that they provide a service that involves picking people up at the airport but to had the driver circle the airport and continuously wait for over an hour and 15 minutes is not what I signed up for and what I consider abusive. Please use my experience as a planning tool. Catch a cab to the strip upon arrival and a shuttle to the airport for departure. Most of the strip hotels now charge for parking so a rental can get expensive.

Original review: July 21, 2018

We made Super Shuttle round-trip reservation online several weeks prior to our trips with pre-paid... 1). from Fort Lauderdale, FL airport to our hotel (7/13/2018) and... 2). from Royal Caribbean cruise terminal back to Ft. Lauderdale airport (7/21/2018) within driving distance of 15 min. On our trip-1 a total of 135 min of waiting and many calls in between with promised of Super Shuttle arrival to pick us up but at the end there was NO SHOW. We was travel with 2 young children, the heat and humidity in Ft Lauderdale are no favor to our kids to handle. I called customer service (305) 871-2000 but the ladies were on duty on that afternoon were not nice at all. Even at 4pm local time and I was told customer service supervisor went home for the day.

7 days later after our cruise trip I called the 305-871-2000 to confirm our p/u and most calls were not answer. Each time we were told 20-25 min of arrival time to us up. But after 3x of 25 min of promised and we gave up to wait for Super Shuttle. My 7 and 10 years old can not handle the humidity weather at Ft Lauderdale during this week. I Uber the app and within 4 min a 5-stars new Honda minivan show up with style. The driver was super nice and within 10 min we are at the airport to check in on time. My advice to customers out there. Super Shuttle is NOT a reliable service and NOT professional in customer service. Uber service is will get you to your destination on time and on budget. Uber should refund my prepaid money for those 2 trips.

Original review: July 17, 2018

My driver was scheduled for 8am but showed up around 8:40. By the time he stopped for gas, picked up another passenger, and got stuck in DC traffic I missed my flight. I had to pay to miss the flight then I had to pay again to get home. This has cost me well over $4,500 plus I have missed two days of my tour. American Airlines added another 20 minutes of wait time by making me stand in line only to be told that I was considered a no show.

Original review: July 2, 2018

SuperShuttle has lost my business forever. I have used SuperShuttle in the past, and while it hasn't been great, it’s been tolerable and is priced similarly to Uber. My experience in Washington, DC recently however has guaranteed that I will never use their “service” again. The first problem was on arrival. My flight was delayed and landed around 1:00 AM. I followed instructions and checked in online and went to my pickup spot. Soon after I got there they loaded a van and it left, while I was told that they were still looking for a van for me. So I sat, until almost 2:30 AM, when the airport “customer service” agent finally told me that they wouldn’t be able to find a van for me. I ended up taking a taxi (for $90) to get to my destination, finally arriving around 3:00 AM. This was annoying and expensive, but not the worst thing SuperShuttle did to me on this trip.

At this point I was worried about my ride back to the airport, which was scheduled for 3:20 AM for a 5:00 AM flight. I got up early and checked the app, and it showed I had an assigned van, #1065. Based on the distance he was from my hotel, it appeared he wouldn’t arrive until around 3:50 AM, 15 minutes beyond the end of their “15 minute pickup window”, but I should still have had plenty of time to get to the airport. I watched the app as the van headed my way. Then, less than a mile from my hotel, I watched it turn around and leave. I had requested an ETA several times on the app with no response, and the driver finally called me around 4:10 AM.

I had booked an Uber by then, but calmly asked the driver (Robert) why he turned around and left when he was so close to my hotel. He started **YELLING AT ME** about how he was too tired to drive and was falling asleep at the wheel because he had been driving for the past 3 hours. [I should interject here that I believe he was probably lying to me and had really gotten lost, as I checked the app around 6:00 AM and he was still driving around.] After 20 seconds of this, I hung up on him.

Obviously, despite the Uber, I missed my flight. I ended up paying American Airlines a $75 rebooking fee and taking a $50 Uber from Dulles to Reagan to get a flight home, as the desk agent told me it would have been hopeless trying to get out of Dulles on standby that day. This also cost me 5 hours and nearly a whole day’s worth of work.

I am now trying to get a refund. Their so-called customer service phone number does not allow you to do this, instead directing you to their website. The website assigns you a ticket so a representative can call you back, which the automated phone system says will happen quickly. They define quickly as **WITHIN 7 BUSINESS DAYS**. I fully expect to end up having to do a chargeback on my credit card. I also asked to file a formal complaint against Robert, but I expect SuperShuttle drivers get a lot of those, so I don’t expect much to come of that either. Regardless, I won’t be using SuperShuttle again at any airport.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I wish I could give this company zero stars. I arranged for my daughter to be picked up at MCO on June 28. Her flight got in around 11:30 PM and she immediately called for her pick up. After having to call at least 3 to 4 times she was finally given an ETA of eight minutes. This was after having waited over a half hour ETA then change to 12 minutes as they said her driver was getting gas. I finally called and was told that they had limited drivers after 11 PM. This was not told to us when we booked the reservation. My daughter was basically left stranded at midnight at an airport all alone. I filed a complaint with the company and was told that it takes 3 to 5 business days for them to respond. I guess because they have so many complaints against them. My thought is I should have read the reviews before I booked because obviously I have not read one good review about this company.

Original review: June 25, 2018

We booked a shuttle in advance to have SuperShuttle pick us up at our hotel and take us back to John Wayne Airport on 6/23/18. We received a confirmation text the day before. The shuttle never showed up! They simply left us stranded. We had to arrange for another shuttle to get us to the airport in time so we would not miss our flight home. SuperShuttle called me as we were boarding our flight to say our driver was not available. There was no apology, no explanation, and no offer to help us. I do not recommend this shuttle service. They are horrible.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Super Shuttle left my wife and me high and dry in Paris! Do not rely on this service. Because of the RER rail-worker strike, we had to find an alternate ride to CDG from our hotel near the Champs de Mars. So we scheduled and paid for a ride at 9 am Tuesday for our 1 pm flight. We waited outside our hotel in the rain from 8:55 am to 9:24 am, when the cancellation message arrived. Our driver never showed up; there was no explanation, no offer of help, no "can we reschedule?", no assistance whatsoever. The email included a phone number to call [“Contact us at (800) 410-4444”], which no one answered! I will never use this service again, and I suggest you do not use them either. We eventually paid $80 for a ride because we were desperate.

Original review: June 13, 2018

SuperShuttle was supposed to arrive at 12:55 on 6/13/2018, today. I had reserved the trip for my elderly mother to take her to DFW for an international flight. The driver did not knock on my mother's door. She was waiting for him by the door. The driver, Richard Van#** texted my phone, but I am at work and can't check messages regularly. SuperShuttle was supposed to go to the house, not near the house as they did. When I was able to check my phone messages, there were numerous messages from my mother in a panic wondering what to do since the SuperShuttle never arrived. When I tried to contact my mother around 2:50, she did not respond.

At the time of this writing I still have no idea where she is or what happened to her though I've been calling repeatedly. I called the SuperShuttle customer service around 3:05 and they just said that I had to submit a request for a refund on their website. I asked the customer rep if they had told us that they wouldn't knock and she said that each driver handled it differently. I've been looking on their website and I have yet to see anywhere easy to find which states that drivers might or might not knock on the door at their discretion or that they might choose to only text. I have no proof that the driver actually did show up. I still don't know where my mother is.

Original review: May 25, 2018

Made a confirmed reservation for San Francisco airport arriving at 1 a.m. Was told in the email where to go and wait for the shuttle. Waited until 2 a.m. when I finally called Super Shuttle and was told there was no van available. No apology and no solution to transportation problem. The other people who also had reservations with Super Shuttle shared a cab to downtown S.F. Useless company.

Super Shuttle Company Information