Super Shuttle

Compare Miscellaneous Companies

Research top Miscellaneous Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Worst customer service ever. My scheduled pickup was at 6:25 AM and I got message of driver etc on SMS. I waited till 6:35 AM and the vehicle is 40 min distance away from me and not moving. The only option we have is request driver a call back. I did that many time but never received a response. I wait till 6:40 AM and called customer service. It took 10 mins to connect and they casually informed that vehicle is having a breakdown and they assigned a taxi for me. I asked for contact details or vehicle number or something, at least an ETA, then they transferred to dispatch and it took another 10 min to connect. The dispatch person told me that it will come in 4 min and he will send details on SMS. I never received any SMS and neither the taxi arrived. I waited till 7:10 AM and called them again.

Again after 10 min plus 10 min it's the same issue. No details of taxi, it didn't arrive and I'm waiting in the cold outside my building from one hour. The guy requested me to wait and said the driver is calling me and to check my voice mail. I didn't get any call or voice mail. I called again and finally frustrated that I'm gonna miss my 8:50 flight since the time is already 7:30. Then I booked Uber and reached airport 5 min late. Fortunately the flight is delayed by half an hour due to bad weather and I got saved. Firstly, they won't update u if there is a problem. U need to call them. Then it will take ages to connect and they transfer the calls and frustrate you. Then they assign taxi which will never arrive and u have a pretty good chance of missing your flight for trusting these people.

Last but not the least, I called them and told I took Uber from the cab and asked them to refund my money and also the Uber fare. They asked me to submit the request online (they why the hell did I wait for 15 min to talk to them and inform them immediately?) I did submit immediately. It's been 5 days and I did not receive any update on my complaint. Just now I called and it's been 28 min, the lady kept me on hold and no response. I felt like a fool to wait. With lots of frustration, I want to warn you not to go through what I'm going through now. Thank God, I didn't miss my flight due to bad weather. Imagine missing the flight too!!! It's a hell to deal with SUPERSHUTTLE!!!

I booked a ride to the airport from my home weeks in advance with the SuperShuttle company. I received a confirmation and my credit card was charged for their service. I called and reconfirmed the night before. At my scheduled pick-up time, SuperShuttle called me and cancelled my ride. They said they had no car or shuttle to pick me up. No excuse for this was given. This was a breach of contract. I was left stranded with no time to book another ride to the airport. Their customer service regarding this breach was unhelpful. I have since found many complaints online against this company. They should not be allowed to take Californian's money or be in business in this state.

Booked at Executive car to pick up our son who was travelling alone for the first time and thought this would be the safest option after a long haul flight. Flight was delayed by 30 mins and when he left the airport, no driver was there and no staff in the airport for assistance. Was approached by a guy telling him the Super Shuttles and car services finish at 11 pm but he could assist getting a taxi. Our son was exhausted, disoriented and confused and got scammed by this con artist who said he was an Uber driver and could take him to his hotel for $120 US.

Of course he should not have gone with him, a stupid mistake that ended up costing him $500 US and he and his luggage was locked into the car until he paid the driver. He arrived at his hotel terrified, out of his mind but not physically harmed and all luggage and personal effects intact. Imagine our horror to find out what had happened. Where was the Super Shuttle Executive car I had booked and paid for? This was an unfortunate horrible mistake that could have been much, much worse. Have emailed Super Shuttle but no reply. Don't use at your own peril, don't use at all. There were plenty of taxis outside and that would have been the best option for our son but thankfully he is OK and now enjoying the rest of his holiday.

This is the worst company to deal with, and I highly recommend not getting fooled into thinking you're getting a discount. They will take hours to pick you up, and hours driving around, don't believe in any 15 minute windows, try 45 to an hour, and cross your fingers your won't miss your flight. This company is a joke.

I scheduled and prepaid for a shuttle from LAX to my destination. After watching 6 shuttles pass me by, and asking the attendant at the Super Shuttle stand when I could expect my shuttle, he said I had not been assigned, even though I had scheduled and prepaid. One of the shuttles was going to a section of the city where I knew they had to pass by where I was going. It pulled out empty. After a 25 minute wait, I decided to take a cab. I'm now trying to get hold of a customer service rep at Super Shuttle - surprise - they don't list a phone number at their site, although I did manage to find one online. When you call the customer service number, what you hear is a long commercial, then are told to file a request for refund to go back to the website, where it'll take 7 business days to get a response. Guess I will have to file a complaint and refund request with my credit card company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Shuttle?

Booked car for individual person on the 5/04/2017. Price included even tip for ghost driver. Car never showed up. Driver never answered phone when client rang several times. My Company tried to get in touch with ExecuCar who referred back to driver, who never picked up the phone! It felt like one had landed in Mumbai in India... not New York City!!! Annoying and very disappointing experience. Will never use service again!

Pretty bad experience. I went everywhere in Maryland until they drop the last passenger and for 2$ more I could have rented an Uber and gone directly to where I was going. Never take a SuperShuttle again in Maryland, unless they change their system.

If I could give negative stars I would give them a negative 5. Our flight was delayed from Milwaukee to San Antonio on 1/11/17 due to weather conditions. I called to let them know we would not be getting in until 1/12/17 at 7:25 a.m. When I tried to give my name the guy said they didn't need it and to just call in the morning when we arrived and they would have someone come and get us. We arrived at 7:10 am and I called to let them know. The lady I spoke with was very rude to say the least. When I explained our situation she told me they didn't have anyone in the area to get us which was not true because the very nice lady at the customer service counter (she works for the airport not the shuttle company) saw one coming up and tried to chase them down to stop but they wouldn't.

When I mentioned this to the lady on the phone she said again they didn't have anyone and I repeated what I had just told her and her reply was she would try to get someone there but it would be awhile and that we needed to go to the service desk where they have someone staffed. I told her we were already there and no one was here, she then told me that someone should be coming soon and they would be able to help us. I asked again when we would be getting picked up and her response was it will be awhile as they aren't an on demand shuttle and we would just have to wait without any type of timeframe. Finally a lady shows up, gets our name, and processed our pre-paid ticket and then tells us to have a seat it will be awhile. When we asked how long she just said, "I don't know it will be awhile." She then proceeds to pull her phone out, puts her ear buds in, and lays her head down on the desk. Wow what great customer service they have.

I guess that was our cue she was done talking to us. By this time it was almost 8 am and we have been dealing with them for 40 minutes with no resolution. I checked out the shuttle's website and I was able to log in and cancel our return trip back to the airport since they have proved how unreliable they are. I booked a ride with Uber and we were picked up by 8:05 am and to our hotel by 8:30 and the cost was half what Super Shuttle charges and the customer service was phenomenal. We received 2 text messages from the shuttle company one around 930 and another around 10 to let us know we had been assigned to a shuttle and what number the shuttle was, it takes over 2 hours after we arrived before they would have had a shuttle for us. What a joke. I will never book with them again and also passed on the information to our travel agent that they shouldn't book anyone on their shuttles again.

I made a reservation. The first half of the ride was ok. I did not receive a phone or text from the driver saying they were close but ok. The last part of the trip was totally unacceptable. When I arrived at the airport and proceeded to the super shuttle service area. I had the problem. There were 7 of us waiting for pickup. Each of us were told, there were no vehicles to send. When asked when there might be, all I got was, "Sorry, there are no vehicles to send." I ended up taking a taxi, which cost me more money. I complained and eventually got my money for the last part of the trip. But I believe, they should pay me the difference I had to pay for the taxi. This was not my fault and I should not be made to pay it. When I ask, I am told it is not their policy. I believe if you offer a service and fail to complete that service, there should be some sort of compensation.

Life is too short to waste your time on this service. They were fast to charge my credit card for a ride they were UNABLE to provide. Missed my meeting, ended up in a cab that was only 10 dollars more for a 30-minute ride. THIS IS NOT A VALUE AND I've spoken with them numerous times and they are yet to have reversed the erroneous charge on my credit card. I am now having to spend more time disputing the charge through the credit card company. Hugely disappointing!

On December 3, 2016, I prepaid for return transportation to the airport from my hotel. I stayed at the Hilton Gardens Resort in Las Vegas, NV. My pickup time was scheduled for 11:00 am, but I was patiently waiting outside, in the cold at an earlier time of 10:50 am. After the shuttle did not arrive by 11:17, I contacted Super Shuttle dispatch. Dispatch informed me that the driver reported that I was a no show at 11:05 am. I then argued to the dispatch that this was not true, for I was waiting outside since 10:50 am and there was no Super Shuttle ever there. The dispatch then told me that I would have to find my own way to the airport and possibly offer a refund through Super Shuttle Corporate. This is extremely bad, unprofessional and dangerous!!! I will NEVER, EVER use their services again. Use this company at your own risk!!! You will definitely get burned!!!

Worst experience! Unreliable, lying, lying, and again lying. I was supposed to be picked up at 11:13 am from the Hotel in San Antonio, TX after I had paid in cash. However, the Super Shuttle did not arrive. After contacting them the person lied all the time to me. They did not show up although they promised me that in 5 minutes the Shuttle would be at the hotel. They delayed me for 1 hours and 45 minutes. I needed to take a taxi to drive to the airport and almost lost my flight. Stay away from this company!!!

On 10/19/2016. My family arrived at the Los Angeles Airport going to the Happiest place in the world, Disneyland. We used the Super Shuttle service without a reservation. First of all the driver ask if we were paying cash. When he saw that each of our family members had two bags. We were the last pick-up and there was one seat empty that driver was ferociously turning to fill. He stopped at every stop even when the attendants gave signals that they could not have a customer at the stops. He not only stopped at every stop - Seven Stops - he got out of the van and begged for fares that was not there. Horrible experience!!

When we finally arrived at the hotel the driver took some of our luggage out and asked for a tip. He said the cost of the trip did not include his tip. The driver piled our bags on the sidewalk and left. After noticing two of my bags are missing I have called several times leaving messages without getting a call back from the Los Angeles office. Super Shuttle corporate office tells me the person in Los Angeles has a report and will contact me. Not!! I'm very dissatisfied with Super Shuttle. Look at the pictures this little one wants his bag back. How could this little bag benefit anyone it does not belong to?

Recently, our company was auditing our transport via Super Shuttle and noticed that on 8/5/2016 a gratuity was automatically added, even though we put $0.00 in the gratuity drop down box. We know this for a fact because we always pay a cash tip due to our tax and reimbursement policy. Thinking that this may have been a computer glitch, I proceeded to make a reservation on 11/01/16. Paying closer attention to the amount charged, I noticed that although placing a $0.00 in the gratuity line, it defaulted to 18%. Basically, Super Shuttle is committing a crime - it is called fraud.

On 10/17, I had a pickup time to go to the airport. I received a call a few minutes before the pickup time to say that the van driver was running late so they would be sending a cab instead that was prepaid. 15 minutes later no cab. Called dispatch, got transferred then disconnected. Called back, put on hold for a while, and they said the cab company's "system was down" and that a cab from a company (which gets ** in Yelp) was "on the way".

Had it not been for the fact that it was already 20-25 minutes past pickup time, the middle of rush hour, and that I had had a previous experience with one of these taxi swapadeedoos in Houston where I ended getting stuck at the airport for three hours, I might have given it the benefit of the doubt, but at this point, I told him to cancel it, and I flagged down a taxi within 10 seconds. Sent them a comment on their website to see if they would refund. No reply. Nothing. Shame, really. Have had good experiences with them, but the ones like this are beginning to add up.

SuperShuttle offered me a discount on my next booking, which I used reserving a round trip shuttle from and to PIE airport. However, the discount was not applied to my reservation, and despite three attempts to resolve this directly with SuperShuttle they continue to ignore me. I'd call this a sort of a bait and switch. Regardless, this is very unprofessional. On a positive note, drivers were excellent... their employer, however, not so much.

On 10/10/16 I and a guest were schedule for pick up at 8:05 pm from Newark airport, NJ. I was provided with an electronic check in and without hesitation I checked us in. Shortly after I received a few text staying it was 2 minutes away, it was in a nearby terminal, SuperShuttle provided us with shuttle number and driver number. Needless to say it took 2 1/2 hrs to get service. I called Customer service who was semi helpful. I saw two SuperShuttle and approach asking them about my trip.

I was received by a sexist, racist man driver stating that this is how it run and I have to deal with it then yelling at me for asking him for his badge and driver number. After we are FINALLY seated we were waiting without any notice for another 20 minutes with passengers. The driver then went on and say if we have a problem to speak to his boss. He must full the van up before leaving. We picked up three additional people and then after 3 hours we were on our way. This is utterly disrespectful, unprofessional and unethical.

On the morning of Wednesday, September 14, 2016, our driver, vehicle 362, never showed up. He had already pushed his arrival time out twice and we could not follow him on the GPS online map because it never showed his vehicle moving. He originally was suppose to show up between 03:30 am-03:45 am, then 04:00 am to 04:30 am. When he didn't show at 4:30 am, we called him and he said, rudely, he was outside waiting and we told him he wasn't outside. I asked if he can tell me where he was and he wouldn't. He then told us to request another driver and he was on his way to the airport. We called Super Shuttle and made a request for refund and we have not received our money back. I will never request Super Shuttle ever again.

This is for the SuperShuttle in San Antonio. Our pick was supposed to have been at noon. No van, soon we called the dispatch. We were told 15 minutes out. No van at 12:30. Called again and was told 3 minutes out. No van at 12:45. We're told that another van will be dispatched. The van spotted down a street, so I flagged him over. This was 1:15. But, the driver had another pickup and took his time about it. Arrived at the airport about 1:50 -- 35 minutes before departure with check-in, baggage check and security to go. We did barely make our plane but we were totally frustrated.

What happened, and this was confirmed by the last driver, was that the dispatch as sending the drivers to the Drury Hotel, instead of Drury Plaza. As matter of fact, in that over an hour period that I was looking out (my wife was in the lobby waiting, in case a driver came in at another entrance), I saw three of their van cruise by going in the wrong direction. They are close to each other but they should know their own city.

If I could give SuperShuttle a negative I would. I got picked up at LGA by a driver at about 3 pm on August 19 my birthday no less, and I did not get to my hotel until 7:20 and that is after the driver dropped me and my daughter off miles away from my destination which he said was only a block away! But IT WAS NOT. The hotel was on 34th & Lexington and we were dropped off on 8th Avenue. We were also the LAST to get dropped off which I hate to say this but all the other passengers were **. He seemed like he did not know where the hotel was or even that he couldn't turn onto the street where the hotel was supposed to be. But signs were posted no turns after 7 pm which was clearly a daily occurrence. Any driver should have known this.

I felt his actions were intentional and reeked of prejudice. I was so highly disappointed, exhausted and exasperated plus I almost missed a Broadway play at 8 pm. We fortunately got a taxi from where he left us and another to the show. I HATED this transportation choice and will make it my business to let everyone I can know of the terrible service I received. CUSTOMER BEWARE!!!

I was never picked up at my residence on the evening of 8/22/16. My pickup time was 8:13 pm and I called into the main no. at approx. 8:20 to inquire as to the whereabouts of my ride. The customer service agent delayed me and then told me the driver said I was a "no show". They delayed me further while I was on hold for an additional 40 minutes telling me I would have to book a new reservation and give all of my information again. I was a prepaid fare, having already paid on my credit card. I gave her the additional information and was promised a new pickup had been arranged for 9:00 pm. After a long period of stillness on the phone line I inquired as to the delay and told there was no problem then quickly disconnected.

Another agent answered the phone and I explained to him I was already being taken care of. Then I was transferred to another agent who informed me finally at 9:10 pm that no additional ride had ever been dispatched to pick me up. I realized that a week of planning for this important trip for an emergency medical appointment was lost. I am extremely upset and angered at this company and I demand some type of investigation. This is unacceptable.

Execucar and their New York City affiliates are by far the most unreliable Car/Limo service possible. We made a reservation for a pick-up from our home to Newark Airport and an airport return for our arrival, several days in advance of our departure. On the day of departure for the airport, the car had not arrived by the time ordered which was 2:30 PM, 3 hours prior to takeoff.

At 2:35 the car had not arrived and so we called to make sure the company had the correct address etc. Ten minutes later we received a call from the driver telling us he was caught in traffic due to an accident on the road and that it would be a half hour more before he reached us. HE DID NOT CALL US IN ADVANCE TO TELL US HE WAS RUNNING LATE. We were concerned about traffic and increased airport security checks, which is why we had made the reservation with extra time to spare. We could not wait for another half hour and cancelled the Execucar hiring a local taxi to reach the airport on time.

When we were in the airport for our return flight 5 days later, we called to reconfirm our pickup. We were shocked to learn that the company had canceled our return reservation when we cancelled the departure pickup because their driver was going to be 40 minutes late. At the time of our departure, we were not informed that our arrival pickup was being cancelled. On the phone from the airport four hours before our arrival back at Newark, we made and confirmed a new airport pickup and greeting.

When we arrived at Newark baggage claim, there was no driver waiting there for us. We waited for our luggage and 35 minutes after we arrived we called Execucar and asked where our car was. We received a call back informing us that the driver was delayed because of traffic due to an accident?!? The same exact excuse given for the delayed pickup for our departure! We cancelled the pickup and told them we were taking an airport taxi since it was late in the evening and all the other car service drivers who were there to pick up their customers had now departed.

While driving home, we received a call from the Execucar driver asking where we were. He had finally arrived at the airport nearly an hour late! We, traveling the direct route from the airport, saw no traffic delays or accidents in either direction on the highway the Execucar driver would have had to take nor were there any reported for the whole area on WAZE. We can only surmise that this companys drivers often do not leave enough time to pick up waiting passengers - Perhaps because the company gives them too many jobs with not enough time in-between.

Although the company returned my payment for the departure pickup, they did not return my payment for the arrival reservation. I called and reminded the agent of the two very late pickup problems and was promised not only that the charge for the arrival pickup would be cancelled but that someone from customer service would call us about the two seriously delayed pickups but also why there were identical excuses for both bungled rides. Needless-to-say, we never received a call and the charge for the arrival pickup was not returned. Fortunately, American Express takes care of such unprofessional behavior. DO NOT COUNT ON EXECUCAR TO GET YOU ANYWHERE ON TIME OR AT ALL!!!

I have used SuperShuttle as my service of choice for all of my business travel for the better part of 10 years, I would imagine. In that time, I have had incidents where the driver has arrived too late or they showed up at the wrong location, and not every driver has been particularly courteous, while others have been fine. However, I have continued to use them because the service and booking process is relatively predictable and service coverage allows me to get one of their shuttles wherever I happen to be in just about every case. However, this latest experience and how the company chose to handle it has left me with the decision to find another carrier going forward.

I booked a reservation online for two days of travel. Somehow, my return date that I entered on the website did not come through and the date on my reservation was incorrect. I did not discover this until I received a text message that a driver was waiting for me outside of a hotel to which I have not yet arrived. When I called to investigate the issue and revise my reservation, they told me that the driver had already arrived so they considered that booking as fulfilled and were going to charge me for it. They said that I could book a new reservation, for which I would be charged a second time.

I shared with them that and all of the years that I have been a customer of theirs this never happened, and asked if they could please accommodate the new reservation, and they refused to do so. I was even transferred to some escalation Department, which was a waste of time as the apathetic representative that I spoke with did not seem to mind that their service had failed to meet my expectations and were completely unwilling to adjust my reservation. I guess Customer Loyalty doesn't mean anything to this company. So, Uber and other airport shuttles will now receive my business. What a shame.

On Sunday July 31, I called and confirmed reservations for pickup on Monday morning. I received confirmation within 20 minutes. On Monday morning I received a text confirming pickup at 11:15. At 11:10 received next text changing the pickup to 11:30. At 11:25 received a call stating that it would be 11:45. At 11:52 a yellow cab showed up to pick us up. At that time two Super Shuttles had stopped at our hotel and rudely stated that they were not picking up. Went next door to McDonald's. Not the kind of service expected.

I booked the Super Shuttle from Hobby Airport in Houston to my hotel round trip for 2 people online for $72.00 I did not pay but I did receive a confirmation number. On arrival at the airport I went to their desk to check in. The woman at the counter would not accept my confirmation number. She said it was useless and I had to start all over again with the information - name, times, etc??? Not a big deal but she never explained why? When my name was called I went to board the bus. The driver asked for my receipt and stored our luggage on the bus and started to walk away. I asked for my receipt back which I would need for my return trip. He said "oh yeah?"

On my return trip they called to move up my time - no big deal. The shuttle arrived and the driver said I needed to pay $38.00. I explained to her I bought a round trip ticket which I put on my credit card at the airport. She said "they don't have that and that we could not get on the bus unless I paid." I frantically went through my wallet and purse but could not find it. I told her I would call my credit card company and they would verify it. She said "they don't do that". I told her I would give her the money in cash but DO NOT PROCESS IT while I looked for the receipt on the bus on the way to the airport which she did agree to. Knowing It would be a big hassle and I probably would NEVER get my money back I again frantically looked through my carry on as I was all stressed out. I found the receipt and told her. When we arrived at the airport I gave her the two receipts I had then she returned my money. MAKE SURE YOU SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!!!

Super Shuttle has always kept me waiting to the point of panic in fear of missing a flight or adding up to two hours to get me home. Tonight was the last straw. I waited at the airport for the van for 90 minutes. Was on hold having to endure 10 minutes of commercials before I could even speak with someone. The dispatcher said I was on the wrong side and rather than have the van drive around to get me told me to take my luggage and walk to the other side. When I get there the driver is rude and nasty telling me it is my fault and no they do not drive around like other companies because they are a different company. I will never again use Super Shuttle in Denver. Other cities have been better. But my Denver experience is always (emphasis added) BAD.

Drop off 14 block from destination - I scheduled a trip for my wife from JFK to a hotel @ W 39th & 8th Ave. and prepaid online. Not only did the trip take 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon, the driver dropped her off at W 25th & 7th Ave. and said "the hotel is right down the middle of this road... and that will be $22" (first saying she didn't pay, then saying she didn't tip). The company promised a phone call to respond to our concerns within 48 hours, but never called us back. Not worth the trouble even if it were free!!!

I had a creeping suspicion. It's a nightmare getting to NYC from any airport but Super Shuttle has consistently provided sub-mediocre service every single time I've used it. Picking me up early, dropping me off too late, I've had it all, man. In fact I've gotten into the habit of using the time I have to wait for their negligent service to write scathing reviews wherever possible. Believe me I shan't make the mistake again. This is the last time I use it. However it was some comfort to see that nobody anywhere has ever liked Super Shuttle and it's a shame their indubitably earned one-star rating doesn't either send them a message or shut them down and put other unfortunate travelers out of their misery. I could get the guy at the bodega to pick me up faster and he just sells me beer a couple times a week. A toddler on a big wheel could get me to Manhattan faster.

I would write a sonnet about Super Shuttle's absolute ineptitude but I don't know how sonnets work. They actually just now, as I'm writing, said they're adding another hour onto the wait time. So I'm gonna grab an Uber for about $5 more. Oh Super Shuttle how I loathe thee. Thou art like being flipped off for no reason, but somehow more offensive because I paid you to do it. I'm a human, I have feelings! And you did me dirty, Super Shuttle. Fool me once and blah blah blah. Okay I'm the fool for trusting you way too many times but that still makes your company the petulant farce hoodwinking wayward travelers like it was your business. Is it? If so you're doing a damn fine job. What are you doing right now, o Super Shuttle? Laughing maniacally in an evil underground lair? Plotting the next world tragedy?

Super Shuttle, did you genetically engineer the Zika virus? I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe I would be because it would suggest you succeeded in doing something right. And you know what? My Uber driver just let loose a rancid fart but I have never smelled better or more sweetly knowing it's not in one of your vans, Super Shuttle. Super Shuttle I wish to smite thee like the malevolent gold-hoarding dragon preying on peasants that you are. And my words shall be my sword o Super Shuttle. You will rue the day you crossed me too many times. I have no pity or forgiveness for you. You are responsible for all my troubles and woes. When I was bullied at school, that was you Super Shuttle. My cruel boss at my old job? Also you Super Shuttle. The bad haircut I got last month; you again Super Shuttle, lurking in the darkest most evil of deeds. You are the source of unhappiness and strife.

To fellow consumers: don't use this service. Walk. See if you can find a wild stallion. Break it in, give it a name. Forge the Rio Grande with it, befriend it forever, and you will still get home before Super Shuttle remembers they were supposed to pick you up. This is not a one-time experience. This is a consistent disappointment. Like the Star Wars prequels. If that's not an insult, Super Shuttle, I don't know what is. I bet George Lucas owns Super Shuttle. I hope you get what's coming to you, Super Shuttle, and if that's just losing my business then you've got what you were getting and I hope you get more. Get outta town. I'm telling your mother. Never again.

I booked a round trip ticket from the Atlanta airport. They were delayed by more than 30 minutes on the return trip, and I was 1 of 4 pick-ups prior to going to airport (I could see this on their tracking app). I finally chose to get in a taxi -- thanks to that decision I just barely made my flight. I asked for a refund on the return trip, and I was lied to at the kiosk at the airport "You have already been refunded Ma'am". I asked for a receipt of the refund "We actually can't print out the transaction from here, you will see it on your credit card". Needless to say, no refund. Shuttles are fine if you are getting dropped off at the aquarium where a 1 hour delay is not a huge deal. If you are aiming to get to the airport, use a reliable form of transportation. This isn't one of them.

Think twice about trusting SuperShuttle to pick you up! I purchased a round trip ticket, cash, upon arrival at McCarren airport LV to the hotel. I scheduled a pickup time and day at purchase, for pickup at the hotel to return to the airport at 1100 for a 120 departure. I was sent a text advising the pickup time was changed to 1111-1126. Tight, I thought, but still OK. Turns out the driver showed up early! 1054 and left before I was there at 1110. As I got my phone to call to see about the delay I saw a text from the driver stating she was there. As I was walking through the casino of Paris hotel I could not hear it at the time. I called the 1-800 # on the ticket and listened to a 5 minute message and then chose an option to speak with someone. After being on hold for another 5 or so minutes I collected my bags, walked through the casino and on to the taxi line.

Someone who stated he was in Tampa said he would connect me to dispatching. While still on hold I got in a taxi, was driven to the airport, and while still on hold spoke to the supervisor at the SuperShuttle station. I advised her of what happened, showed her the texts, and showed her that I was still on hold! I showed her the timer on the phone showing the number matching that of the number to call on the ticket, and the call duration of 46 minutes! Seeing I could get nowhere with her I began the check-in process, line-waiting, luggage inspection etc. Ending up with my missing my flight. I caution anyone using this service to think twice! Don't let this happen to you!

Super Shuttle Company Profile