Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines

Compare Cruise Lines

Research top Cruise Lines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Upon arrival on Royal Caribbean Cruise I ordered a drink that appeared to have curdled, however it tasted fine. A few hours later I became ill. (GI) The next morning I went to medical on board to get some **. I was charged to see the doctor who not only gave me the ** but quarantined me to my stateroom for 24 hours! They did refund me for the excursions I purchased. However nothing for imprisoning me in my stateroom. This was a 3 day cruise with 2 port calls (1 of which I missed) that was ruined.

They are more concerned about the rest of the world possibly getting sick, not the fact that they served me something that made me ill!!! I've cruised with them several times in the past but will never cruise with them again!! Just a word of warning, always travel with ** and don't go to medical unless you're dying or are seriously injured. As a nurse I found their inability to listen to me as to the cause unacceptable. I know what I ate or drank and when the symptoms began. There was no offer to compensate me for either the inconvenience of being ill from something they served or having to not only stay in my room, but also eat meals from a lousy room service menu.

Crown members are cheated by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. We are Diamond Members and are offered a $200 total discount for being members. However, when applying for the same promotion as two other couples they are offered the $150 instant savings but we are not. We get the $200, which is suppose to be a reward for having cruised so many times, but we don't get the additional $150 savings as the other two non-members receive for the same cruise, and same promotion that we all signed up for. The importance of membership and loyalty is diminished by not allowing the same promotion that is offered to non-members. Not to mention the continuous boring buy one get second one, off for half price.

We know from having gone on 15 cruises with them that what they have done is boosted the price substantially to make it look like your getting a great deal and offering the final price which is slightly higher than the prices they were asking before they ever started offering these continuous bait and switch offerings. We had a clothing store in our area that use to advertise "We don't mark it up to mark it down". Well friends, that is exactly what Royal Caribbean has been doing for years now with these fake promotions. Go with a cruise line that offers straight forward pricing and don't disguise member discounts only to make similar discounts to non-members in other ways all while not making the same discounts available to members. For these reasons, we will no longer book with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.

I'm going on a cruise in 2 days on the Allure of the Seas. I just received an email that the entire itinerary has changed. I called in to Royal Caribbean to ask about a massage I had booked. I paid an extra $40 to have my massage on a day at sea. Now my massage is scheduled for a day where we are at a port. I wanted to ask if it would be possible to change this since I paid an extra $40 for a specific day/time. The woman I spoke to could not have been ruder if she tried. I could not believe this is who they were allowing to answer their customer service calls.

Granted, she's probably receiving hundreds of phone calls right now from people who read the email about the itinerary change and are concerned about things they've booked, but please show some understanding and respect to the customers who paid thousands of dollars to be going on this cruise. They really need to train their reps differently. I am still in shock by how I was just treated over the phone.

Independence of the Seas - First impressions were good, quick boarding, lots of staff at check in, generally pleased with our cabin, only complaint here, towels are too small, hairdryer is pointless, sockets are dated, no British sockets, we forgot to bring an adapter, borrowed one at guest services for $25 deposit, returned at the end & deposit was returned. VERY cross with the 'mini bar' I discovered on check out, the two bottles of water in our room were NOT complimentary, but they were $2.95 each!! JOKE!

Went to the bar to get a drink, had booked top drink package over 1 year ago, get to the bar, told we can only have wine, beer & soft drinks, I said I have the top package? He suggested I speak to guest services, queue up there, so many people complaining! They check the computer... I am told the drinks package I had ordered was now discontinued! But I could pay $15 each per day to upgrade! I said this was a joke but my husband just said we'd pay as we didn't want to just have to wine & beer! We actually got charged for 2 deluxe drinks packages instead of just the upgrade, but after I complained it was adjusted. I almost had a heart attack when I saw our final statement.

So the windjammer/buffet is chaos especially on a sea day, there was no free tables, we decided if we were going to eat there we would go towards the end of the sitting so to avoid rush hour, lunch I believed was 12-3 & diner was 6:30-9, but if you went in there at 2:45 or 8:45 good luck getting any food because they were clearing it all away!! One day but 9pm there was no food left! Not because it had been eaten, but because it was being taken away! People were entering at 9pm holding empty plates asking where the food was?! I complained to guest services one day at 9:10 pm but they weren't interested & actually phoned the restaurant manager for me & in front of me said he had never had an issue getting food at that time, I was furious! We had a note put through our door asking us to contact the Windjammer manager but I didn't bother.

I found the food in the main dining room poor/average, portions were small, my husband ordered a curry one night & it wouldn't have fed a child! After a couple disappointing meals in here we chose to eat in the special restaurants, we had to pay $25 each per evening extra!! Was it worth it? To be fair Chops Grill was incredible! The staff were amazing & the food was just outstanding! 100% praise to the people that work in Chops Grill & Giovanni's was pretty good too, we even paid an additional $21 each to have lobster one night as an anniversary treat! Prior to boarding I had been offered a dining package, I was to get to eat in the special restaurants twice, but one meal HAD to be taken on the first night of the cruise, I paid £28.70 each, onboard it's $25 each per meal, but I had 4 (2 meals for 2) booked for £57.40 but when I went to book the second meal on board, I was told it wasn't available anymore.

Drinks prices/packages is a complete joke! So you don't even get water in your cabin, you have to purchase another drinks package for that! But water is available from any bar, but you have to wait 15 minutes in between ordering each drink, you can't get a G&T & a bottle of water at the same time! & even though you have the deluxe drink package when you order wine in the restaurants you have to chose wine which is $13 or under. But the prices if you pay as you go are so unrealistic! $8.50 for a bottle of beer!!! I didn't feel as though I drank enough to cover the cost of the drinks package but if I did pay as you go I would have cried paying $12 for a glass of wine or $8.50 for one bottle of beer!

Pizza place & coffee shop food was good, the coffee itself wasn't anything special though, shops were ok, but only open evenings, gifts were overpriced, so we bought gifts inland instead. We were supposed to dock overnight in Oslo but the itinerary was changed to Kristiansand then Oslo, there was nothing open in Kristiansand on a Sunday, this was obviously just a cheaper place to dock, where we docked in Copenhagen, we were so far out of the city we wasted almost 2 hours trying to get in via coach / hop on hop off, in hindsight, I wish I had just ordered a taxi! No organisation from any of the staff, just 4000 people all trying to get to the city centre at the same time! Absolute nightmare! It pretty much ruined the day I was most looking forward to!

Excursions are so overpriced, I refused to book any! They wanted over $80 to go to the ice bar in Oslo. We booked direct, easy to walk there from the ship & we paid £15! Ok they got to see the ski jump & sculpture park but don't think it was worth the extra money, plus they left super early in the morning & I'm not an early riser on holiday! They wanted $99 to go to Pulpit rock in Stavanger by boat, I paid that for both of us booking direct for exactly the same trip! We didn't see any of the shows, entertainment or use the casino, so can't comment on any of that, the gym was ok although it was so hot in there! I was charged over $11.80 for getting water from the vending machines, I didn't realise they cost extra!

Internet, useless! We paid $12.99 a day for one devise, as we were hoping to exchange on selling our house whilst we were away, it hardly ever worked, we were told after 4 days to upgrade to the $19.99 package, steam & surf but they would have to charge us for 8 days & not 4 because they had to charge you for the full duration of the cruise??? I was livid! It hadn't worked for the past 4 days, we were told the equipment on board was old & would be replaced when its dry docked next year & they would make sure we got a refund... $6 refund we got?? Them on the last 2 days there were fliers around the ship offering you the WiFi package for the last day at a discount! But they had said you HAD to have it for the full duration!! ANOTHER CON!

Lots of people on board told me this was the worst Royal Caribbean cruise they'd been on & that P&O were better, we had nothing to compare it to as we've never cruised before, but it has put us off cruising again. The ship, in my opinion looked tired & dated & was in need of modernisation. Departing was simple enough, we put our cases out the night before, we went to our designated area by 8:30am (so early!!!) & left on time & got our cases & were in the car 10 minutes later, we were relieved to get off in all honesty, usually on holiday we don't want to leave, so it was a shame we left feeling that way.

My husband and I went on a group cruise where we were afforded the opportunity to purchase an all picture package for $159.99 prior to boarding. Not only did I not get any photos, I had to file a dispute with my credit card company to get a refund. The service representatives will not escalate complaint calls until you meet their "demands." The resolution that was provided was that if I send them my bank statement, which I will not receive until next month, he will review it for a "possible" refund. The food was mediocre at best and there were so many children on the dance floor we could not enjoy the entertainment. I have never allowed my children to be up at midnight. It was disruptive and made it difficult to enjoy yourself. I WILL NEVER GO ON ANOTHER CRUISE WITH THEM AS LONG A I LIVE. I am also going to put in my will that next 20 generations of my family can not cruise with them or they will be disowned!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines?

I'm just leaving Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas and I had a very bad experience. It started with the completely wrong instructions for the airport transfers, which were printed for me in my cruise booklet. The instructions had me on the wrong side of the airport waiting for a shuttle that was not coming. This was a sign of things to come. The customer service on the boat at guest services was awful. I, along with several other customers had to go to the customer service desk multiple times to correct the same problem. First they double charged me for excursions and couldn't find the credit card I had on file. The customer service rep that "helped" me was Anushka **. She was very rude and not once asked how she could help. She just called guests by saying "Next" and you didn't know she was done "helping" you. She looked at you inquisitively.

The cleanliness of our room was equally bad. We had dirty sheets when we arrived, there was hair in the drawers, and everyday the sheets smelled like feet. To top it off there was a large group on the boat that closed several of the public areas for private events. In addition, the group was very rude and combative with staff. Thank goodness for the opportunity to get off the boat at each port. I am truly a disappointed customer of Royal Caribbean!

I am sailing on Royal Caribbean on 07/23/2017. I have had nothing but problems. Every rep I talk to over the phone tells you something different. I had said I get sea sick. I want a room in the middle of the ship and that is what I was promise. I am not in the middle. I am up front. I was also told I can call back for upgrades which is not true. I did call and was told "NO. We would call you." I was told about the drinking pass which I called in and was told that it would be 30 or 40% off if I booked it prior to sailing. I call to book it and was told that promotion ended on July 4. There is 20 people going on this ship for graduation and I wish I was not one of them. I hate liars. P.S Wouldn't you know NONE of the calls were recorded. A lot more problems could be here all day.

After taking a 10 day cruise in the Greek Isles, unpacked my luggage and found a bed bug nest and mid stage larvae. We had no idea until a month later and me and my husband were being bit to death. Neither of us had been out of the house overnight except for the cruise I was on. The luggage was put in a closet and there is where they grew and multiplied. Thoroughly disgusting. After 50 years of life, this has NEVER happened to us. Royal Caribbean denies any issues. Of course!

While onboard the Allure of the Sea on September 26, 2016 I booked a cruise for myself and my family aboard the Grandeur of the Sea for a July 8, 2017 cruise. The amount paid for the Royal Family Suite booked was $11,071.08, not including gratuity. I received a $100.00 on board credit as did my husband. As Royal Caribbean shareholders I also received a $50 on board credit, totaling $250.00 on board credit for that sailing.

On June 21, 2017 I received a call from my son that my daughter-in-law was sent an email on June 19, 2017 from Royal Caribbean telling her that she had a $250 credit to use prior to the cruise. She understood this from her email to be a promotion for her so she used this amount to purchase a drink package. It was a surprise to me to find that I no longer had the onboard credit to use as I expected since I was the purchaser of the booking and my family members were my guests. She was sent the email regarding MY onboard credit.

My question to a Royal Caribbean customer service agent that I called was WHY was this sent to someone other than me? I was the person paying for this cruise and also the shareholder to receive the onboard credits. The response I received was “anyone can use the credits.” Perhaps once I give them access to the account on board, if I chose, but why prior to the sailing? I was not satisfied with the response and am still outraged that someone else had been access to my onboard account. I spoke with the concierge on board the Grandeur and was told the same nonsense as the customer service agent. A summary of account purchases had also been sent to this person with MY name and HER email. I find this to be an invasion of my privacy and am considering canceling two cruises I have booked for 2018.

It seems to me that a person spending $11,000.00 on a suite, with more than 30 cruises with Royal Caribbean, a Diamond Plus Crown and Anchor member and a shareholder would not be treated in such an improper way as to lose on board credits in this manner. It certainly makes me think twice about whether I want to continue using Royal Caribbean in the future. On top of that while on board the Grandeur I looked over our accounts for the room. There had to be two since only 4 people can be included in a registration. I found on one account for my daughter a -$50.00. Since she did not purchase anything the $50.00 that was from the shareholder for that registration number was being wasted on a 0 balance. I asked at the desk to move that to another person in the room in order to use the onboard credit. What a way to rip people off!

We paid $200 difference between an inside and a balcony room. We needed three rooms and only two balconies were available. They advised me to purchase the inside room and when the third balcony became available I could upgrade and pay the difference. They have plenty of balcony rooms available but they want me to pay over $800 difference for the lowest level balcony and give up my onboard credit of $275. This is not what they told me when I booked... It is also too late to get my money back. Regretting going on this cruise... They sure know how to ruin a vacation!!! NCL has much better customer service!!!

On 6/17/17, I called up the Royal Caribbean to book a family vacation of 9 nights Bermuda, Anthem of the Sea, sailing at 8/17/17. Reservation#s ** for 4 rooms, 2 balcony, and 2 inside. When I booked I was question the sales that if we can have rooms assigned close to each other, because my mom is 82 years old and I had 2 young kids at the other room. The sales has told me that cannot guaranteed next to each other. I said "How about at the same deck." He said that should not be a problem, it's doable. If I booked online, I might not able to get it. He said luckily I called so he can take care of it and should not be a problem. I had emphasized that this is very important that we had to stay close because my mom is not able to take care herself and needs my attention and so as my kids. He said it's not a problem but just can't guarantee which deck.

I said "I don't care which deck you assign to us, as long as we can stay close, if cannot be next to each other, at least at the same deck." The sales tell me to not worry. He will take care that and will put notes on the reservation so we can get room assign close to each other. So I made the full payment of 4 rooms right away. When I called at 6/27 to find out the room, I was shock that they had assign me 2 rooms at deck 7 and 2 at deck 3. I told the representative that the sales rep has told us that we can get rooms at least at the same deck. The representative told us no such notes on the reservations. Then I asked to escalated and talk to the supervisor, Melisa. She told me that the ship is full. She doesn't have anything rooms available to change my rooms. She said my category is not able to pick rooms. I said I never requested to pick deck or room. I only request that all rooms needs to be closed to each other at least at the same deck.

I told her that the sales rep told me that it's not a problem and makes me book the reservation. She told me she had no idea what other sales had told me. If I want the rooms to be at the same deck, I need to pay $1800-$2000 upgrade fee. (Before she just told me that the ship is sold out, then she offered me an option). I told her I don't have such budget and also it's not what I pay for. If they told me at the beginning, I would not agree to pay for this amount for this trip. I requested escalation and she said she will call me back no later than 6/29/17. Of course, there is no return call at all. At 7/5/17, I called again, and reached to another supervisor. Her name is Brittney. She said I either have to pay $1800 to upgrade, or pay $1000 to downgrade one of the room to be at the same deck. (I need to pay $1000 to DOWNGRADE my room). This is ridiculous and I cannot accept.

I requested escalation and she told me that she is the highest position at the whole company. I had called again, and each time, they just asked me to pay more to get what I supposed to get when I agreed to pay at the beginning of the deal. I am very frustrated and disappointed to this. I trusted Royal Caribbean. Such a big company, and I am clear of what I am asking when I pay my money. They agreed that at least we can be at the same deck for all rooms. After they took my payment, now they request me to pay more to get the rooms at the same deck, a lot more which they already agreed when they took the payment. Or pay $2000 cancellation fee if I don't go.

I got stuck at their scam sales and misleading information. This is against the law. I requested that they reassign the rooms on the same deck or refund me the full payment back. Their sales strategy is very unprofessional and no different than the scam. I requested that Royal Caribbean to reassign the rooms to be at the same deck as initially agreed when I paid for the trip without extra charge. Or refund me the full amount if they cannot deliver what they promised the customer without any cancellation fee.

I along with my family and friends totaling 10 of us did the cruise on Royal Caribbean ship Independence of the Seas from 15 May 2017 to 27 May 2017. We were staying in cabin numbers 9667, 9673 and 9675 on deck no. 9 and one cabin was on deck number 6. On the night of 26 May 2017, all our luggage was left outside the cabin as per instructions of the ship. The luggage was labeled as per the labels provided by the ship. We were to collect the baggage at the Southampton port. The procedure is that the ship's staff collects the baggage sometime in the night and once the ship arrives the port, these baggage are taken out of the ship by their staff and placed in the port disembarkation area. Thereafter the passengers disembark as per the times allocated by the ship, collect their luggage and proceed whatever is their next destination.

To our horror, one of our group member staying in cabin no. 9675, Ms. Kiran ** did not find her suitcase in spite of her search along with ship staff. This happened on 27 May 2017 and till to date, almost 38 days later, there is no sign of return of the suitcase or compensation by the Royal Caribbean cruise organization. I strongly feel there is a breach of trust. We trusted the ship's staff but in the bargain, our friend lost the suitcase. She had the trip insurance but the insurance company refused to compensate because the incident took place on the ship and they say that it is the Royal Caribbean cruise company who should pay for the lost suitcase.

The suitcase got lost between the ship and the disembarkation area where the luggage was handed over. All these places have cameras. What do these cameras tell? I and my friends have lost faith in Royal Caribbean cruise company and would think twice before embarking any of their ships for a cruise. They are careless and callous with their attitude. I leave it to others to decide if they want to sail onboard any of the Royal Caribbean cruise ships because their baggage is not safe. And as for compensation, just forget it!!

Travel agent complaint about Royal Carribean Customer Service. I'm a travel agent and also a customer for Royal Caribbean... I called in customer service on past May to add my children to my cruise. I was quoted to pay a difference of a bit over $640.00. Today, July 4th when I called back to pay the customer service rep. Told me that I had until June 3rd to pay the difference and that he will have to redo the entire process... He explained me the same info I was told before (that since I was on a small ocean view I was going to be cancel and re-book on a larger cabin ( a quad ) for a party of 4... I explained that I need a crib for my baby, since she is not even 1 year old and that my son was 11 years old... He told me that since it was a crib, it was going to be easier...

The guy putted me on hold... and after of 10 minutes waiting he never came back and just hang up on me... I called back, once again... and the next agent told me the same thing... But that this time the difference was going to be a bit more than $1.000 for a total of a bit; less than $3.000.00... After going back and forth I asked to speak to a supervisor, because the quote was totally out of budget. Mr. ** from a "resolution department", decided to quote me something even more expensive... for over $3.000.00, since according to him I need to pay a difference of $1.749.00.

When I asked why, he simply said that is the quote that is available, and there's nothing that he could do... I asked him to read note.. and how come every time I speak with one of them instead of being help, I'm being sold but for more and more... I'm very frustrated and disappointed... This person never show any interest on helping me... He just kept justifying the fact that the price kept going up by the minute...

I have travel with other cruise line and never experience something like this...What is also curious is that Royal Caribbean is misleading their guest by saying that they have a 50% off on 2nd guest and $25.00 % off on their 3rd and 4th guest when that is not true! I extend my dates sailing cruises for this company and as a travel agent I know understand all the complaints about the customer service and how they don't care about the guest...

I'm a travel agent for RSI, rci and for trd and I sell this cruises all day, day after day and I think that this is a abuse from any company to treat their guest the way that I was treated... After crying on the phone I don't even want to continue on this trip. I expect someone to call me and see if I can just cancel and be done with this! I'll make sure I'll let everyone know about this!

I reserved a cruise for 4 for my daughter's graduation on 4/1/17 for a trip on 6/24/17. The total cost would be about $5,000. At the time of booking the website said deposit due, $1000. So I paid that. But it did not say when the remaining $4000 would be due. So I assumed if it allowed a deposit there would be a reasonable amount of time to pay the rest. Their cancellation policy is 48 hours. So at 72 hours, I get an email saying total amount due now! They cancelled the reservation 2 weeks later and kept the deposit. I called customer service to explain I needed til the end of the month and that they did not say when the remaining was due at time of booking.

What a great way to make a quick $1000 at the expense of families trying to book a trip for their kids. Why make the cancel policy 48 hours, then at 72 hours demand full payment? Why not tell consumers WHEN the amount will be due AT THE TIME OF BOOKING? So they can keep your money for doing nothing and have a legal defense about it. This is unfair and probably in violation of disclosure law. I saw another post on here with the same exact complaint. Are there more people I wonder? I'd like to organize a suit if there are so this doesn't happen to others.

On 6/25/17 I booked a cruise (Grandeur of the Seas) on Royal Caribbean. I was not asked to leave a deposit nor was I told when the deposit was due. I received an email confirmation and looked it over the following day. I saw in the fine print of the email that they wanted the deposit within 48 hrs. so I organized and confirmed my travel plans with work etc. immediately. I tried to log on to their website the following day to pay my deposit and it mysteriously would not allow me to log on. This was prior to their deadline. I had an appointment that evening and when I got back I tried to, and was unable to log on again. I sent an email telling them that I was unable to log on and wanted to pay my deposit. I received an automated response. I tried to call them but by this time they were closed. I sent another e-mail and still only received an automated response telling me that they had received the e-mail.

The following morning of 6/29/17 I called and I was told that my reservation was canceled but I could re-book if I wanted to. For more money, of course. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that she was not in. I asked for her extension to call her later but the woman I spoke to said that her supervisor did not have an extension. She said that when she needs her she just walks over to her desk. She did tell me that her supervisor's name was Eliana and that when Eliana got in, she would call me. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed by all of this but I figured that once I spoke to the right person they would be able to tell that I had tried to log on to pay. That call never came. I also never received a response to my emails. Very disappointing.

I had the booking less than 3 days and Royal Caribbean tried to get more money out of me because their website didn't work. I am not an amateur at this. I have been on 17 cruises, up until now, most have been on Royal Caribbean. I am even a Platinum Crown and Anchor Society member with Royal Caribbean, only 5 points away from reaching Emerald status. A lot of good that did me. I guess this is another example of how big companies could care less if you've been a loyal customer. They will do whatever they can to squeeze you for every penny. By the way, I never did receive the call I was promised from Eliana nor did I receive a response to either of my emails. Royal Caribbean, why do you call it a loyalty program if the loyalty only works 1 way?

This year booked our 8th Royal Caribbean cruise–we are Platinum members of the Crown & Anchor Society w/ Royal Caribbean. The Empress of the Seas was headed to Key West Florida, Cuba, and Cozumel, Mexico departing Tampa, Florida on May 29th. The day before the cruise, we were to fly from California to Tampa. On our way to the airport, we were robbed. Our passports, cash and everything we need for our trip were taken.

We then texted and called our AAA Travel Agent to get advice on what to do about the cruise the next morning. Our travel agent called the Royal Caribbean Emergency Travel line 1-800-256-6649. Her text to me reads, “I called twice and asked. Sandra at RCCL said passport card is sufficient. Ewin said that he would assume it would be. He is making notes on your reservation of the situation. Just in case you need it your res # **.” I called her and told her we would go ahead and fly to Tampa and if we have to stay on the ship in Cuba, so be it. We can still take the cruise with our passport cards. (THE INFORMATION NOW AVAILABLE IN THEIR NOTES IS DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT SHE WAS TOLD ON THE PHONE.) No recordings of calls.

We arrived at the Cruise Terminal. Our bags tagged and taken by Royal Caribbean contract employees (contract will come into play again later). Getting thru security was not an issue. We told them we did not have passport books or paperwork but showed our passport cards and were identified on a printout with the security guard before entering the terminal. Once inside the terminal, we told the guy at the first desk that we did not have passport books and needed to talk to someone about this issue. He had us fill out the Visa information for Cuba and took us past the 3,000 people in line to the counter to see a supervisor. We were escorted to the red chairs where the lady took our passport cards and went to speak to someone.

She returned a few minutes later and told us we were being denied boarding because we did not have passport books. We told her that our travel agent had called the Royal Caribbean Emergency Travel Line and repeated to her what we were told actually showing her the text from AAA Travel, Sandra at RCCL said passport card is sufficient, Ewin said that he would assume it would be, he is making notes on your reservation of the situation. Again, the information now available in SANDRA AND EWIN'S NOTES IS DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT OUR TRAVEL AGENT WAS TOLD ON THE PHONE. Why do these idiots have the ability to put their own notes in and these calls are not recorded??? They forwarded my travel agent's text messages to an "infotampa" email address for "further investigation".

At this point a couple other employees entered the situation and we told them that TWO RC employees told us to fly across the country that this happens all the time–RC would take care of us. One of the RC employees standing before us said they are not Royal Caribbean employees, they are a contract company. I don't care if they are employees or contract employees. They are the Royal Caribbean Emergency Travel Line and the ones you have us call when there is an issue. We listened to them knowing in our hearts that this was probably a bad idea--and flew across the country to come and be taken care of by RC.

For the next FOUR hours, we sat in the red chairs, being visited by various RC employees to tell us this or that and we lost count of how many times we were told we were being denied boarding because we did not have passport books. They even brought some woman of apparent authority from the ship who barely speaks English to tell us again that we were being denied boarding because Cuba does not have the technology to utilize passport cards, so they require passport books.

WE GOT IT we are dumb, but not stupid. We understand that we are not going on this cruise. Please give us our luggage back and we’ll be on our way. It was not until about 3:40 did it seem like a big deal that we needed our luggage to leave. We were told that 99% of the time they find luggage otherwise we will have to pick it up next Saturday when the ship returns to Tampa, or they can ship it home to us in California when they return at the end of the cruise.

Finally, at 3:55 the luggage started coming thru the door. I didn’t mention earlier that there were three other couples that were also denied boarding for various reasons. One couple were denied because the wife was born in Cuba, was brought to the US by her parents when she was six years old and now for her to return (this being the first time) she is required to have special forms to enter Cuba. She, too called RC numerous times and was that everything was in order for her, only to arrive at the terminal and be told that she was missing the specific form required by Cuba to enter the country she was born in. It takes days, if not weeks to get this paperwork so no cruise for them, too. These were the loveliest people. Rickson talked to the husband for quite some time.

He offered to give us cash and help out any way he could to get us home after everything we’d been thru. We were truly touched by how kind complete strangers were being to us. My suitcase was on the cart! CRAP! No sign of husband’s suitcase. People yelling on radios, rush, rush, it’s time for us to leave. The ship left with husband’s suitcase on it. Truck keys, migraine pills, etc. all safely tucked inside his shaving kit in the suitcase. All the employees were packing up to leave the terminal. What now?

Shock of the day!! A RCCL employee came over and gave us his cellphone number. He told us that if we might be able to meet the ship in Key West and meet the ship, we can get Rickson’s suitcase. He would contact us as soon as he could get an answer from RC and the ship. We drove to Sarasota and spent the night. The next day about noon, we got a text. If we could get to Key West by 3:00 pm, we would be able to get the suitcase. It is 467 miles from where we were to Key West. That’s about an eight-hour drive. We had three hours to get there. DAMN!! DAMN!! Why didn’t we get this information first thing this morning or last night??

Here comes another text. “The boat leaves at 7:00 p.m. not 3:00 p.m. Let me know if you are going to Key West.” He'd arrange to have the suitcase ready for pickup when we got there. By the grace of God, and breaking every speed law in Florida, we can make it to Key West by 6:00 pm, giving us an hour to spare. There are 42 bridges to cross to get from the mainland of Florida to Key West. The speed limit in this area is between 35 and 45 miles an hour. Most people we’ve encountered in Florida drive 10+ miles an hour UNDER the speed limit. Homestead, Florida is the last town you encounter on the mainland before traveling across those 42 bridges to Key West. It is 125 miles of bridges, with a speed limit of 35-45 miles an hour.

We arrived at the cruise terminal in Key West at 6:20pm. I dropped Rickson at the curb and stayed with the car while he located the boarding area. The guard was dumbfounded at what Rickson was telling him about retrieving his suitcase, but went onboard and spoke with someone, coming back to tell Rickson that they have it and would be bringing it out in a few minutes. He retrieved his suitcase at 6:40 and the ship left at 6:50 pm ten minutes earlier than scheduled.

The cruise trip was insured. The material things we lost in the truck robbery are covered. So we didn’t lose anything. Yes, we didn’t make it to Cuba. But it’s still there once this is all settled, we’ll look into taking a trip to Cuba. As for Royal Caribbean our PLATINUM membership really doesn’t mean anything. They told us they would take care of us yet they literally kicked us to the curb without so much as calling us a cab.

Updated on 07/14/2017: As a follow-up to my review posted on June 14, 2017 -- Royal Caribbean's Insurance Company, AON denied our claim and offered us FUTURE CRUISE CREDITS. You "royally" screwed us and now you want us to go on another cruise with you? WOW! This is a nightmare that just won't end!!

I booked this cruise in October 2016 directly on the RC website because they'd advertised a deal where 1 goes half price, full beverage package and free WiFi for all bookings received through the website. I clicked on the "Book Now" button on the advertisement and so presumed that everything was in order but as soon as I got to my room on the cruise, I noted the lack of soda cups, so I went to guest services who told me that they do not book have any beverage package on my booking and gave me a blank look when I said that I should be getting free WiFi.

They told us we could buy the drinks package, which now cost $65 per day for the "Deluxe" pack, which is the only one with any alcoholic drinks included - the "Select" package (with beer) doesn't exist anymore. Given that this is a 12-night cruise, there is no way I had budgeted an extra $65 every day for drinks that should have been included in my booking, so I didn't buy it. Yesterday I decided I would just buy it for the remainder of the cruise because we're at sea a lot. The weather is cold and the other guests are all very very old. So I thought maybe a few drinks would improve my experience for the last few days, but we're only now being told by guest services that we'd have had to buy the package before day 3. Never mentioned this to us in all the arguing and discussing we had on the first few days about the mysterious disappearing package.

Besides that, the ship is small and a bit shabby - basic things like part of the illuminated sign outside the Metropolis theatre entrance is partially lit - as if bulbs are missing, our room has a "Cruise Compass" sheet of paper dated May 2017 (a month ago) behind the 2 bottles of water on the main dresser in our room, the kettle in the room is completely coated in dust. Any plates/cups etc that are cleared out of our rooms by housekeeping staff sit outside the room doors all day, so at 9 pm we finished ourselves walking past plates full of day-old leftover food. We watched a movie on the outdoor screen a few nights ago and all the staff stood around watching it too, which was fine, but there was an empty cigarette box whirling around the deck constantly and nobody bothered to pick it up. Having to sign for the pool towels is a joke - what the hell do they think we are going to do with them??

The first time we actually got a seat anywhere in the main promenade area was day 5. Twice we've felt obliged to give our seats to older people - the cruise is really an older crowd, and with the bad weather, everyone is inside a lot so it's difficult to find anywhere to sit down, the Windjammer is hectic a lot of the time. Yesterday as I was walking through it, I came around a pillar and walked into a staff member who just kept walking so I had to step aside against the buffet counter to let him pass.

My husband has just bought 24-hour access to the ship's WiFi for $25 and did a speed test because it was ridiculously slow; the test showed a 1Mb speed - we are docked all day today so I would have assumed the connection would be reasonably good today but obviously not. When he complained, they gave him a few free hours of the "higher speed" connection but it's made no difference really. I won't be using Royal Caribbean again. This us our second cruise, last year's was fantastic aboard the Harmony, but obviously it's only the newer ships that are worth cruising on, I'd never have booked this if I'd known how small and old this ship was compared to Harmony.

I booked a cruise with 3 stops for boyfriend's birthday. We were excited and looking forward to going to Cuba on a tour offered by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. The online brochure stated we had until 6/4/17 to book the tour. Yesterday 6/3/17 when we attempted to book the tour, a pop up on the website stated the tour was sold out. After numerous phone calls to customer service for cruise line and travel agency we booked thru, we have been informed there is nothing they can do. Our trip is ruined and we haven't even left. The rep from the travel agency told us it is "common knowledge" that the tours quickly sell out. Royal Caribbean told us there is a small chance after we board. We are extremely dissatisfied as we have already been to the other 2 destinations on the trip and booked the trip specifically for the Havana tour. I am very upset and will not only never book another cruise with RC but will share my experience to warn others!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise to Southern Caribbean in 2015 - My family and I were supposed to go on a cruise to Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten on August 22, 2015. We were notified one day before departure that our ship was going to be diverted to Cozumel, Mexico because of weather conditions. I totally understood that our safety was a priority. However, we had already been to Cozumel many times before (including with Royal Caribbean Song of America ship in the 90's). We had been planning to visit the above mentioned ports for the prior two years. We simply did not want to go to Cozumel, so all we wanted was to postpone our trip to another sail date, for us to get a refund or to at least get some kind of credit.

I understand that RC is not able to control the weather, but they are able to control customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, I had no choice but to go on this cruise, I was told by their Senior Guest Services Officer Jasmine ** to either get on-board or lose my money. Make no mistake. These RC staff are brutal, they would not give in an inch, when they mistakenly think, you're trying to reduce the company's profits. Even, with someone like me a member of their Crown & Anchor Society Gold membership (even though, I'm suppose to be a Platinum member because I've taken four cruises with them, but they're only counting two). Folks, take my advice. Do not go on Royal Caribbean Cruise lines because they really don't care about satisfying their passengers and is all about this company's bottom line.

I just completed a sailing from Galveston on the Liberty of the Seas. I am a long time cruiser, 17 cruises in the last few years. not all on RCCL. So I do know the protocol and how a cruise should go. Let me say this is the one and only cruise that was a disaster. We booked the trip last minute through RCCL as a M life member. Our experience upon checking in after I had completed all documents and credit card on file, was that they could not at first find me in the system, and then proceeded to call me Mrs. ** and I informed the agent neither John (my boyfriend) and I were the **. We got that corrected but then I was told to write down on a piece of paper my credit card information and sign it so they had proof that my credit card was on the room. I explained that I did all of that online as I always do and did not feel comfortable writing my information on a piece of paper, but in order to be able to board that is what I had to do.

We then proceeded to board and went to our cabin. I noticed that the $47 box of water was not in the cabin, so I asked the room steward in the hallway and he said he would get it sent to our room immediately. Two hours later it was not there, so I asked our room attendant to see about our water, she told me that was not her department, I asked her whose department it was. She did not have an answer for this, so I then asked her for extra towels. She brought them to the room and gave them to me, then said they want to talk to you. I asked who they were and she smirked and left the room.

I then proceeded to Customer Service to let them know about her attitude and find out where my water was. I was told they would talk to this room attendant's manager and the water would be sent to our room. When I returned to our room, John said the room attendant had spoken to him and said with a attitude, "I hope she liked her extra towels and they want to talk to her."

So I went back to Customer Service and talked to the assistant manager, Joanne, she promptly called the room attendant's manager and had her removed from servicing our room. I also mentioned my water once again. And was told it would be sent immediately. Unfortunately it was not. So I went to the desk, asked to have the water brought to Customer Service. It was and my boyfriend John had to take it to our room. I let the assistant manager Joanne know this and she was shocked and spoke to someone on the phone how inappropriate this was and told me the water would be refunded. It was not refunded.

We then tried to settle into our room and the child next door would not stop screaming, so John complained to Customer Service, he was told the ship was full. The child screamed off and on all night and we finally got to sleep, and he started screaming and slamming the doors. We called Security. I was then a day later called by Joanne to tell us they had another cabin available and she would send someone to help us move our things with a cart. No one showed, John carried everything piece by piece to our new cabin. He is 64 years old and not supposed to lift since he hurt his lower back, but he did what he had to do. Once we moved to the new cabin, which was several categories lower, we had difficulty using the internet we purchased. John finally got his to work but my did not work the rest of the cruise so I had to use my own data and I will be seeing my bill soon to see what it charged me.

Also I went to the casino on the first day, because I am a VIP and get free drinks, and when I got there was told I was not on the list. I was told it would take a day or two to verify. I am a hard core casino player and always get free drinks, and was told when I booked my sticker would be waiting. It took a couple of times me going and asking about it to finally get my sticker.

I went to the Customer Relations Desk several times with small, other issues and Joanne tried her best to take care of them. Eventually I got a call from Eric ** guest service manager and he refunded my internet and got a refund for the lower category of cabin. He also said water would be refunded, it never has been. By this time we were a few days in the cruise, and could not enjoy ourselves with me constantly going back and forth with the Guest Services.

We then finally get to our port stops only to get the Cruise Compass that stated for the Cayman Islands that there was a health advisory for the Zika virus and dengue (malaria). It stated that people should wear long pants and long sleeves, and purchase bug spray from the ship! We brought none of these items and were perplexed why this is not stated before someone books a cruise in order to make a decision to book or not. WE WOULD NOT HAVE if this were known before. So there was a port we had been looking forward to that we could not visit. So we were stuck on the ship, with not much to do but exercise or eat. The ship also has a terrible smell, the room was not clean. The phone was so dirty I cleaned it myself in order to use it.

The real kicker for this terrible cruise was the night of the $500 drawing in the casino. It said in the paper must be present at the drawing. We were standing there with several other people when Amal the casino host did the drawing. She drew the name of a person not in the casino. The whole group waited for her to draw again, but she said no. The customer still got $400 credited to his sign and sail. Several customers were not happy with this situation and all talking about it. I turned to John and said on our Alaska cruise in July I was chosen as a winner but I was not in the casino at the time so I did not win. Never did I speak to the casino host Amal about this.

So I went to play on a machine, and a few minutes later Amal tapped me on the shoulder, stuck a piece of paper in front of me that was underlined in red, and said, "Here Carla, here are the rules, you can see them for yourself, now do you understand." I was shocked, then I said to her, "Let me ask. Did you do this same thing to other customers?" She said no. I told her she needed to be fired for coming to me and doing something this inappropriate and that I had not been speaking to her about this at all. I then told her to get away from me, do not speak to me, and I was going to the manager.

I was furious, I went straight to Guest Relations and demanded to talk to the manager. I was taken back into the office, told the manager on duty, She was shocked and said it was inappropriate and called the casino manager Luis to come to the office. I explained to him what happened and he said usually she was good with customers but it was inappropriate. He basically was going to do nothing about the situation. I told him I own a nightclub and if an employee did that they would be fired immediately. And that is what I want from Royal Caribbean, for this casino host to either send me a letter of apology or be let go.

I have never been so happy to get off a ship in my life. I also looked at my phone bill and the little internet on the ship I could use had several hacker attempts from Korea. My boyfriend John's phone bill also had several hacker attempts from Norway. I don't think your internet system is secure. I'm sorry for the length of this email but a lot happened. Also I contacted Royal Caribbean and I got an email saying someone would get back to me but to date no one has.

I finally after a week received a call from Rudy in the Executive Office. Sickly he said that all of my issues were valid. What the casino host did to me in the end it was not acceptable but in the end basically nothing is going to be done about any of this situation and they were sorry that these things happened. I would advise people not to sail Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas unless they retrain employees in customer service to their passengers.

I'm a first-time cruise on RCL. I do not sail until September so I am still paying off my cruise. This month is my last payment. I went in to make the last payment on my cruise on the website. I knew I still owed $800 dollars because I purposefully paid it down to $800 last month so I knew how much this month I would need to pay. I keep records of my payments in an Excel spreadsheet. The amount owed had changed. It had gone up by $200 to $1,000. I called the resolution center and they said they could find no error on the website, but I know what the amount was last month. The problem is that I have no proof. I think this is very strange. They said there was nothing they could do. I felt as if they were basically telling me I was making the whole thing up.

Warning! Don't be fooled by the beautiful image of the ship. I am aware that many would have had pleasurable experiences onboard the Freedom of the Seas however that was not what my wife and I had experienced during our anniversary cruise. Our room smelt of moldy carpet, and sections of the corridors stank of overflowing waste drainage. The food was fresh on the first day but seemed recycled over the proceeding days and weeks. Whenever I went to complain the queue stretched for hours with other unhappy and stuck victim who wanted to get off the ship.

I did however notice that a lot of the unsatisfied customers were not on their first cruise. The ship was most certainly tired with many unsightly rust, and in need of major TLC. If you're the quantity and not quality type then you'll probably be fine eating from the Windjammer buffet instead of the opulent formal dining halls with poor food and service. We survived from the foods we managed to buy during various ports.

Just got back from a 4 day cruise, was meant to go to Paris and Bruges. Paris got cancelled so they took us to Rotterdam instead. We had to be back on the boat by 1.30, not enough time to see anything, so not happy. The boat was very tired and shabby in places, looks quite old. They sell it as a 4 day cruise but really it's 2 1/2 days, by the time you get on the boat and get off at 8.15am on the fourth day. These short cruises are not very relaxing, they are so busy, not at all like this on a 2 week cruise. You have to queue for everything, the service was very poor.

The ship claims to be renovated, if they meant renovated in 1992 then they would be telling the truth. The decor is less than desirable but the staff keeps it very clean. I would like to say that the staff has been (With a few small exceptions) absolutely incredible. However, friendliness cannot make up for all other wrongs of the ship. The demographic is extremely white and extremely old. I wish they did more to diversify the marketing to be more attractive to all ages and races. I do not want to feel like part of the movie Cocoon when walking into any activity room, I don't want to worry if people are dead or just sleeping at the shows.

I experienced some pretty sexist entertainment that really bothered me to my core, maybe to older demographics that is the norm but that does not fly nowadays. I complained to the event director who was very empathetic and professional and who handled my issue expertly, but who knows what will honestly happen with changes to the programs. Your demographic may be old, but that doesn't mean the whole ship should take a time warp back to 1950. No thanks. I think I'll stick to flights. This was my first cruise and I don't expect to ever go on another one, not even if it were free.

I booked a reservation online and after I booked using their website and placing a deposit. I get pop up telling me that I have to pay the full amount the next day. Why was this not advised before I booked the reservation. Then I call and gets reps that barely speak English and are so rude it's. YOU have my money and you are rude to me... Wow! Two Different reps named Bella were supervisors each giving different information. Cancel my order, send me an email confirming the cancellation and let's be done with this. I was actually told by this so called supervisor named Bella that they could not send me an email. This is Royal Caribbean for goodness sake. Wow!

Do not sail with Royal Caribbean. I booked a 4 day cruise from Miami to the Bahamas and Key West. My major concern was a systematic issue with lost luggage. I was traveling with my wife and 9 year old son and they lost my suitcase. This was my birthday/10 year anniversary vacation. On Day 1: 3 of our 4 bags were delivered to our room after 5 or 6 hours. We immediately contacted the customer service desk on the ship and told them we were missing our main suitcase. This was my main suitcase with all my clothes, family medications, shoes, and our daily hygiene products.

Day 2: Still did not find my suitcase. I contacted customer service again without any satisfaction. Day 3: Still no suitcase. Contacted customer service again, I also contacted a member of the Executive Staff. Day 4: My suitcase was sitting outside my cabin's door with all the tags and identification still on the suitcase. As I stated above this was my birthday and anniversary cruise.

We bought suits, dresses and new clothes for this special trip. Our suits and dresses were delivered but our shoes and t-shirts were lost. We planned on going to the main dining room but we couldn't meet the dress code. I was wearing the same clothes for 3 days and I was embarrassed. I would not cruise with them again.

On April 9, 2019 my husband and I had just disembarked at the port in Fort Lauderdale Florida, from a 8 day cruise aboard the Freedom of the Seas. Everything was beautiful until we noticed the shuttle driver had not taken all of our luggage off the shuttle at the airport... He did unload 4 bags but the 5th, a garment bag was not there. I called Royal Caribbean immediately and explained that it had been left on the shuttle. My thinking was that maybe they could give us the telephone number to call the bus service or that they could call and radio the driver to come back around. Instead they took my information and said someone would call me in 3 to 5 days... I took it upon myself to call Royal Caribbean to try to keep informed of any updates.

It wasnt until close to 2 weeks that I heard from, Royal Caribbean Guest Services. She basically said that they couldnt find my baggage so it's considered lost. This was very upsetting to me and my husband since there was personal memorabilia, expensive clothing, etc... It didnt make matters any better because her tone was very empathetic and cold. It was very upsetting to me and made me feel like Royal Caribbean didnt care because they were through with us as guest.

I stressed again to Guest Services that we knew exactly where the bag was left so unless it was stolen how could it just disappear. In that conversation she implied that we were responsible for our own luggage and we could have let someone steal it. She ended the conversation saying they will continue to look for it. Weeks pass and then out of the blue I receive a call from a woman working with Intercruises that informs me that she found a bag on the pier with my information on the tag. She assured me that she would give it to the people at Royal Caribbean and from there they would send it to me. I called Royal Caribbean right away to tell them what happened. Again, that conversation was less than desirable. Apparently she was not understanding things very well and again implied we were responsible for our luggage being lost.

Today, I received a call from ** with Royal Caribbean that said they had found my luggage. I informed him about the call I received the day before regarding my lost luggage. He then tells me they can send it C.O.D. I am really shocked and surprised that I am now responsible for paying for the return of my baggage... I ask him about Royal Caribbean paying and he conference call me with Guest Services, who now implies/accuses my husband and I for giving false information. I dont understand why we would purposely lose a garment bag and give false information on something priceless to us. All we want is our luggage back..

Thus, because of all the hoopla just to get our luggage returned and the way we were treated by Royal Caribbean (Guest Services) I believe Royal Caribbean is responsible for the cost of sending it to us. I spent thousands of dollars with Royal Caribbean on purchases I made through out the time on board. Now it seems like a kick in the behind just to retrieve our lost luggage.

On 03-25 to 04-01, my family as well as friends took a 7 day, 6 night cruise on the Rhapsody of the Sea to Belize and Roatan Honduras. A cruise that we were looking forward to. However the cruise line changed the full staff and no one really had a clue what they were doing. On Saturday 03-25 after the cabins were release to the public, I went to the room to wash my face. However to my surprise the handle to the faucet came off and water went everywhere. After spending about 15 to 20 minutes trying to get it back on and drying off. I went to the dining but before I did that I reported it to the front desk and it took three days to get it fixed.

I am a gold member on Royal Caribbean, and have taken several cruises before. Our headwater, which was new to the boat. The party I had dinner with was one of the first parties seated and one of the last ones to leave. The waiter asked if there is any dietary needs and two parties at the table had some specialized needs, one was a diabetic and the other was a vegetarian. All stated prior to any food that was served. However the waiter never took care of this issue.

On Sunday, once I again I went to the front desk and asked if the pillows could be replaced since mine were dead. I was told that it would take 20 minutes. However, it took over 2 days to get them. Only after I complained again to get pillows. But most of all the muster station on my pass card didn't match what the cruise ship stated. On my passcard, it indicated that I was on muster station 12 but the back of the door in the stateroom showed 14. When I showed the front desk, they laughed at me and said it was no issue. Isn't it International law stating that all documents given to the passengers need to match. I have done research and what I thought is correct but Royal Caribbean thinks that it is nothing to worry about.

I started planning my wedding with Kayla ** on March 20th 2017. She messed up my paperwork a couple of times which I had to call her and have her change it a couple of times. Also I was told my credit card would be charged multiple times for the wedding which I was told since I started planning the cruise. I had to call Kayla ** multiple times to have her charge my card. It finally happened one day before my cruise which tied up my card up. I then called to complain and Kayla ** told she would have Sandy the manager call me. When she called my phone I told her about my complaint and two days later she told me the best she could do was give us a $50 refund which I never received. And she said all my wedding paperwork was sent to the cruise boat and I should have no problems, also I asked to speak to someone above her and she said there is no one else only her.

I got on my cruise and had to track down my wedding planner once I meant with her we went over my paperwork which said my wedding date was on Jan 28th and it was really April 16th, also it said I bought 20 pictures which I did not, along with five other problems on my paperwork. When my wedding planner on the boat called Sandy she got upset because my wedding planner showed me the paperwork which she messed up on. Like she did not want us to see proof of her mistake and try to hide it. Also order a cake which the day of my wedding it was wrong it was the wrong color it was brown and it was supposed to be white and I gave special order to have my cake done with fake rose petals which I brought and they got lost in the kitchen.

I started crying and my husband was upset on our wedding which I have pictures. I also purchased to have my room decorated which it did not happen until 7:00 pm at night when I was told it would happen at 8:00 am. I never got my honeymoon breakfast. My wedding day was ruined and we are disappointed and also feel like were are not a priority.

Terrible customer service. Double charged for my cruise. Was told to call back in 2hrs to start refund process. Called back and waited on phone for an hr to be told they couldn't process my refund at that time due to system issues and someone would get back to me that evening. No one ever got back to me that night. Had to call back again - spoke to manager who was not apologetic at all. Told refund would be applied to my card in 7 to 10 days. I hope the customer service on the cruise is better than what I have experienced so far.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line was founded in 1968 and has since developed two unique destinations, Labadee and CocoCay; it also sails to numerous popular worldwide cruise destinations.

• Adventure Ocean youth program: Adventure Ocean provides kid-friendly activities for babies, tweens and teens.
  • Flexible dining experience: Dining options range from casual dining venues to sophisticated meals in the dining hall.
  • Onboard casino: Gambling enthusiasts can take a seat at the Roulette table or slot machines while sailing to the next destination.
  • Performances: Movie fans can enjoy watching Tony award-winning performances.
  • Pre-sailing communication: Guests can take advantage of itinerary updates and online check-in; these updates let them know what is available to cut the wait time and when it's time to board the ship.
  • Best for The Royal Caribbean liner is best for active adults and families.

Compare Cruise Lines