1.14/5
  • 1 star
Based on 63 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 17, 2017

67 Prime Time Shuttle Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I've made these reservation for my parents that was coming to visit me. First, they waited a whole hour at their house, but the van never showed up. Because of that they need to rush and find a way to get in time to the airport. Can you imagine two elders rushing? Second, when they got back to the airport, the person at the curb said that the service ends at 12 am, and that the reservation was made for the wrong date (08/24), and the correct should be 08/25. The reservation is correct.

My parents ended with red van shutter drive charging them US$90 just to get home. Now it's been more than 50 days to get a small refund, and all I get from them is, "Refund is already made in May": that was from the first leg, the "no show" episode. And what about the "service not allowed" episode? And the extortion by the driver that should have driven them without charging any extra? All I get is, "Wait, we will check". Never again will make business. Drivers don't show up and people behind the counter do the same job as the drivers.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I am a PTS customer for life! First, I called for a reservation terribly late! Was able to get a 4 am pick-up on time to LAX from the OC. Traveling to LAX in the dark, I couldn't locate keys, but thought I had put them in my suitcase. Arriving at Hawaiian Air I told the driver I hadn't found my keys but would check my suitcase when I had a chance. Went thru reservations and was about to go thru security when the driver tapped me on my shoulder. He had found my keys in his van and brought them to me! To do this, he had to drop off the two remaining van passengers, drive back to Hawaiian Air terminal, park, and find me before I went thru security! I couldn't believe what he had done and I told him so. I can't tell you how much I appreciate his effort... He really didn't have to go thru all that trouble just to return my keys, but he did. Service above and beyond the call of duty and I am now a PTS customer for life!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I will never travel with Prime Time Shuttle again. My pick-up time was moved to an earlier time several hours before pickup but with all the stops I barely made it in time to catch my flight. On the way home, there was no one at the pickup station in LAX, the driver was half an hour late, we drove around the airport for over half an hour, at one point the driver pulled over, got out, chatted with his buddies, went inside the airport, came out a bit later. He also switched drop offs, was extremely rude, threw my luggage around. I called customer service immediately when I got home, got someone who did not speak English and told me the only thing she could do was put a note in my file, that I'd need to email Prime Time Shuttle... There's customer service for you... I will NEVER travel with them again.

Original review: July 15, 2017

Booked and paid for a round trip shuttle from San Bernardino to LAX. After flying out of LAX and on vacation WE WERE NOTIFIED that a conflict in PRIMETIME scheduling required we use an alternate shuttle which PRIMETIME will arrange for our pick up when returning. Primetime gave us the name and telephone number of the company.

Upon arrival no pick arrived and they would not answer their phone. So STRANDED with 7 people (3 and 5 yr old) at 11:30 pm. PRIMETIME is reckless and respects no contractual obligation. Their business license should be revoked. Slimy, dishonest, reckless. We are consulting a legal advice as to options available. DO NOT JEOPARDIZE your well being dealing with such unprofessional, dishonest and uncaring reckless third rate people.

Original review: July 3, 2017

Left my mother stranded at 6 am scrambling to find other transportation to the airport after receiving confirmation from them that they would be there the night before. They refunded her money for that leg of the trip and cancelled her reservation at 2 am. For the ride home we called to be sure she still had a reservation and they said they couldn't guarantee it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prime Time Shuttle?

Original review: June 23, 2017

I had a private van reserved for 6 from Huntington Beach to LAX. The trip to LAX was uneventful. The return trip was another story. I emailed Prime Time updating them about the one hour delay. Instead of arriving at 11:45 pm, it was going to be closer to 1 am. I received an email thanking me for the update telling me to rest assured that a van would be waiting at the new time. Upon arrival there was no van. The customer service number puts you on hold for about 15 minutes. Somebody finally calls back to tell me that there are no vans available. At that point they cancel my reservation and told me that I would be refunded. I was also advised to find alternate transportation home. So by now it's after 2 am, they wash their hands of it.

In my group my in laws are in their 80s. My kids are 11 and 13. They have been patiently waiting an hour for a van that had no intent on fulfilling their commitment. I managed to plead my case with a guy at SuperShuttle. Unlike Prime Time, the guys at SuperShuttle stepped up and delivered when I was desperate. Followup email from Prime Time after I emailed a complaint was as useless and dissatisfying as their performance the previous night. Unbelievable.

Original review: June 20, 2017

Booked with Prime Time Shuttle (on their website) for an airport picked up at 11 pm in LAX (this was for a pick-up last night). When we arrived we called immediately to inform Prime Time that we had arrived, but never spoke with a live person and could only leave a message. By 11:30 pm a shuttle finally came by and told us he was not our van but would inform dispatch that we arrived and are waiting. He gave dispatch our reservation and info, as well as another couple who had been waiting 30 minutes longer than us. He informed us someone would be coming by shortly. Midnight rolled past and still no shuttle, no contact, no phone call, and no e-mail.

We called multiple times and tried the Prime Time App but never was able to talk to a live person or get any info as to when we would be picked up. By this time Super Shuttle had picked up 4 loads of passengers at out terminal and we saw another half dozen Super Shuttle vans drive by; we had only seen one (1) Prime Time van drive by in that same time period. At 01:00 am we had enough and finally took a taxi home as Prime Time stranded us and never responded to our calls.

Finally at 02:47 am this morning we received an email from Prime Time cancelling our pick-up, which simply said this: "Your Prime Time Shuttle Reservation ** has been canceled by an Prime Time Shuttle admin. Credit has been refunded to your account. If this was done in error, please contact customer support (support@opoli.com)." REALLY! THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE TO SAY AFTER THEY LEFT ME, MY WIFE, AND MY 8 YEAR OLD STRANDED AT THE AIRPORT. ** THEM!

Original review: June 10, 2017

I wanted to change my pickup for LAX the day before I left. You can't get them, except by text and when they ignored me, I found a number to call and leave a voice mail. Eventually they called back and the rep told me I could change my pick up for the next evening, but it would cost three dollars more. I said that was fine and he charged me accordingly. They sent a text confirming my pick up. The next day, later in the day, I was told that my pickup time would be changed, barely getting me to the airport on time with one, not two hours heads up as required. I talked to them via phone and was told that I was the last on the pickup that day and that they knew what they were doing. I got a couple more confirmations and I texted back -- "Are you sure you can get me to the airport on time?"

One hour before they were to pick me up, I got a message to call the office. I called the office and was told I did not pay for this pickup and therefore, it was being cancelled. I argued with them. The day before, the rep told me that the extra three dollars' cost was added to my credit card. This time, however, "the office" said the pickup was not paid for, they would not be picking me up and I should find my own ride to the airport. I was stunned. I asked her why we were doing this in the 11th hour. She said "Ask your hotel to find you another ride." I will never use these idiots again. Fortunately, I had UBER on my phone, got an UBER driver within 7 minutes and got to the airport early for less money. If UBER and Lyft are putting companies like this out of business, maybe they should try to do the right thing to stay in business... Prime Time Shuttle sucks.

Original review: March 18, 2017

On March 16, 2017 my husband, sister and myself we returning from our Hawaii Vacation. We had prepaid for our ride back to Camarillo, Ca. Our flight came in earlier than expected so we got our luggage and checked in with the shuttle attendant about 3:20 pm. We were scheduled for 4:05 pm pick up. 4:05 came and went it was now 4:25, I went to the attendant to inquire about our ride and was told it's on its way, they are in route and was given a shuttle number to look out for. A shuttle pulled up with the number on it that I was told was our shuttle number. I ask if that was ours and immediately I was told no. I called Primetime shuttle and spoke to a young lady who was very rude telling me we are looking for a driver that will be going your way. I stated what, I've been sitting at the airport for over an hour now waiting for our ride home. The person on the phone hung up on me.

I went back to the attendant to find out what was going on. I was told that she was waiting on information from the dispatcher to see what was going on. 15 minutes go by again and the attendant came to me and said they were sending out an SUV to pick my party up and they should be there in 15. 20 minutes later an SUV pulled up and the driver began to put our bags in the vehicle, he hesitated and went over to speak with the primetime attendant then returned to my party and stated that he had to wait to 2 other people who were riding with us. Needless to say we all were very upset. We waited on our ride for about 2 hours and on top of that we had to wait some more for others to get off their flight.

Primetime Shuttle has a slogan on their shuttles that state " where on time or you don't pay." This is not true. I asked to be compensated and their reply was take it up with the complaint supervisor which I would have to call the next day to speak to. Our flight arrived into LAX at 3:00 pm. We did not get home until after 7:00 pm. We will never use this shuttle service ever again and I will tell everyone I know not to use it either.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

STOP THIEVES. I had a shuttle collection arranged to take me to LAX for a flight. At 40 mins late and after being told for the second time it was 10 minutes away I couldn't wait any longer and had to hail a cab to take me incurring significant expense. Unsurprisingly there has been very little response to my emails to customer services with no sign of a refund.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

PRIME TIME SHUTTLE FOR LAX DEPARTURE'S GONE TOTALLY CORRUPT AND INSANE. Mercifully, I brought ** to sleep on the flight LAX to Bangkok because I was going to need THREE PILLS before it was all over waiting for PRIME TIME SHUTTLE outside my apartment in Los Angeles. On November 14, 2016, at 9 a.m., Tuesday I made an reservation to be picked up the next day, Wednesday, at 6:30 p.m., for an international flight to Bangkok. I received a internet confirmation that same day.

I was ready for the pickup and transport to LAX at 6:30 p.m. on the 15th as clearly stipulated in the PRIME TIME LAX SHUTTLE email confirmation. By 6:50 p.m., waiting outside with my luggage, no PRIME TIME airport shuttle had arrived (AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN COMING!!!). With an international flight you are supposed to arrive at least 3 hours in advance.

So, I called PRIME TIME up, in extremis, and was calmly told that I, of all people, had canceled the pickup!!! I told the rude customer service operator that I did no such thing, and had no motivation to miss my international flight, as precious time to get to LAX was ticking away. I literally begged for them to call me a cab SINCE I HAD NO PHONE BOOK. The sadistic customer service agent said that was against company policy!!! To make a long story short, my neighbor miraculously drove up into the parking lot, and seeing me with luggage, in such distress, and knowing that I was surely going to miss my flight... IN MY DARKEST HOUR... drove me to LAX!!! We're running like in an unending nightmare. I BARELY CAUGHT MY FLIGHT!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Do not, I REPEAT, do NOT use this company. We had prepaid reservations and waited 2 hours for a pickup! They kept telling us it was on the way and we kept checking back to be told it was on its way. Then they said "Oh they didn't see your reservation. We are so sorry and will send you a private SUV." The private SUV came 1/2 an hour later and it turned out to be a van with other customers. Private NOT! Driver was rude and on the phone the whole time! We had a two year old with us and he didn't even wait for us to get the car seat in before driving. Worst experience ever! Stay clear of this company at all costs!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

My wife and I had prepaid reservation for a trip from TO PLACENTIA CITY, WHERE WE LIVE. After claiming our luggage, we reported to the Prime Time Stand at about 4:23 P.M. The agent, Youssaf was loud, parroting the same unhelpful answer to all passengers: "It may take half hour or less, or more!" When our shuttle came the driver wanted extra money for the carry-on bag (one each for me and my wife) although it conformed to the limits disclosed by the Prime Shuttle company. I tried to argue in vain, because the agent, instead of supporting the customer on a cause that was right, asked me to negotiate with the driver. Not wanting to prolong our agony (13 hours of exhausting journey from Hongkong to LAX), I settled for a payment of $10. The driver had loaded the luggage and was visibly upset when I asked him his name. He immediately unloaded the luggage and drove off.

When I asked the agent to intervene, he merely said, "You want to deal with the company directly?" or words to the effect. Two more Shuttles came but did not stop. Ultimately, I called "MERA" and "CHRIS" at the customer service, asked CHRIS to charge $10 to my credit card, and asked her to reflect this transaction in her confirmatory email to me. She did not do this. My Reservation No. **, and the license no of the driver who did not take me but unloaded the luggage is **. Without bothering even to verify the dimension of our two carry-on pieces, MERA shouted back, "That has already been settled. You need to pay extra for your baggage", or words to that effect. What kind of service is this? Finally, I was dropped home at 8 P.M. The reason for this review is to alert the management to the rude and inefficient business ethics of the staff and also warn future travelers against hasty booking without verifying all of the disclosures of the company.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

Do not use this company. This company, Shuttle2LAX.com is Prime Time Shuttle's way of hiding behind a different name. If you make the mistake of using them and are at LAX, you'll find this company's tiny little podium stand outside the baggage claim area operating as Prime Time Shuttle. The bottom line is that I booked to and from trips from L.A. to Sacramento. Someone in their personal vehicle picked me up to take me to LAX. When I returned to LAX at night, I spent over an hour trying to figure out where this company operates at the airport and looking at other ways to get home from there. Finally a driver pointed me to an obscure service desk where they told me how to find them.

I had a reserved time, already paid for, and they never delivered. The guy at the podium gave me a number to call and the woman said they had no intention of providing me a ride as they didn't have enough bodies lined up to make it worth their time. I paid $75 for a cab (with tip) to get home. I filed with the BBB and Prime Time did nothing. I filed with the Public Utilities Commission who almost did nothing as well. However, I used my complaint with them as leverage and got reimbursed for the cab. However, it's the reckless way Shuttle2LAX does business. Leaving people stranded at the airport, at night. The more vulnerable population could be greatly affected by this reckless practice. And, the Public Utilities Commission has a million excuses as to why they won't look into it. So, please don't use this company. There are other options, and make sure you check them out closely.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

I had to contact customer service this time for reservations. Gave the lady my credit information and had my reservations. Got to LAX Airport and discovered my last name was misspelled but got my reservation with my card. My credit card company notified me of some charges that I did not make. Come to find out an account was opened online and with my misspelled name they used my credit card to rack up 300 dollars in merchandise. Prime Time has not returned any of my 20 messages I have left for them. This company is a FRAUD.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

I reserved a shuttle to and from the airport for my wife and son. On the way to the airport, the driver had trouble staying in his own lane (early AM). As for the ride home, they were over 2 hours late picking them up. I have concerns about Prime Time's safety and integrity. Would not recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

Was given a 9:55 pick up time. Checked in. Was told 15 minute wait. After 30 minutes checked in again. They stated that LAX time don't mean anything. The driver was rude to other passengers. When one stated where she was going he said "if I wanted to know I would have asked."

Original review: July 31, 2016

We book shuttle service to Airport and we were stranded for Three Hours at LAX Airport! We paid and Book 5 weeks Ago! Why this company doing Business! False promises! Take money in advance and our valuable time! Moments! Tired flying 11 hours + wait another three hours! And we call police! The Supervisor so rude! On the top! Please do not use above these services and file the complaint with Los Angeles City to remove them to do Business at LAX Airport. Do not use them! The worst ever experience in my life! Do not use Prime Time Shuttle at all! Uber gave me service in 5 minutes!

Original review: July 11, 2016

If I could give 0 stars I would. I had a 1:35 reservation. It's 3:15pm and I am still at the airport waiting for my car service. They keep saying they are out of cars - here they have picked up walk ups. They were 20 minutes late picking me up to come to airport, now even later taking me back. I have no confidence in them. When I talked to scheduled she told me to cancel the reservation. How am I supposed to get a last minute ride? Get a taxi & pay triple the amount? They refuse to pay for or provide an alternate ride.

Original review: July 3, 2016

I was stranded at LAX at 1:00 AM even though I had paid months in advance for private sedan service. No one at the company cared, and after waiting and calling for two hours, they just said to find "alternate transportation" to get home. It was said so casually that I had the feeling they do this to people all of the time. I guess it's nothing new for them. I wish I had read the reviews here before from those who shared the same experience, being stranded with no way to get home and no refund being given. Customer "service" on the phone is useless. Supervisors are never there, but they probably wouldn't care if they WERE to actually come to the phone. I use the word "service" although it in no way resembles any type of actual service. I don't understand how such an unethical company can still be in business. They don't care at all what happens to their customers. Who knows what could have happened to a woman in Los Angeles at 1:00 AM!!!

Original review: April 5, 2016

Last month/ 28 Mar approx. 7:15PM in front of Delta terminal 5 international arrivals I had approached Super Shuttle first and I was told the wait time was approx. 20 min. When I inquired with Prime Time the male attendant told me 15 - 30 min but I decided to go with Prime Time. It was cold and windy and I waited 1 hr! Every time I would ask how much longer he would say "any minute!" The lady on the same van also waiting said she had waited 80 min! The van that picked us up was 844 operated by an African American driver. Instead of checking if the van was full she continued to stop and pick up other passengers and put their luggage in the van before checking to see if there were any empty seats and then having to remove it when she finally realized there wasn't one seat to be had. I was the 3rd drop off. I had 2 $20's and the booking agent at LAX told me the price was $27.

I asked her for $10 back giving her a tip of $3 for just pulling my bags out and leaving them on the street! She comes back with $7 and tells me she has no change. When I said I then wished to pay with a credit card she claimed she did not have a machine?!!! Since when does a shuttle company operate without a credit card machine?? She left me on the street saying, "I'll email you the $3!" I just took Super Shuttle yesterday also from the same Delta terminal 5 location and was charged $25 to the same address ** Mariposa Ave. and waited under 15 min. And the driver brought my luggage all the way to my front steps! I always have used Prime Time but will never use you again based on van 844's insolent and rude attitude! I am in marketing and sales and word of mouth is a strong sell and I've already told many of my airline coworkers the disservice I received. I also called it in and spoke to a Chris this past Friday.

Original review: March 30, 2016

We pre-paid and booked an exclusive shuttle for 11:40 AM, 29 March 2016. We were a party of three with 3 medium-sized suitcases, one box and my husband's mobility scooter. The reason we booked and paid for an exclusive van is because of my husband's handicap and so we wanted to go straight home instead of having to do a circuitous route. Our flight was several minutes late and we got to the Prime Time Shuttle dispatcher at 12:15 PM instead. It seems that they do not honour the appointed time but service you on a first-come-first-serve basis. The Prime Time Shuttle dispatcher told us that because of the traffic, there would be a delay of 20-30 minutes. Well, we waited for more than an hour.

To make matters worse, the driver did not want to take on my husband's mobility scooter and claimed that he was not informed that he was taking on a handicap. He wanted us to unload all our baggage and scooter but the dispatcher prevailed on him. It was an ugly scene at the curb side and we had to go through this after an exhausting 14-hour plane ride. I will never take this shuttle service again and I advise others to stay away from them.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2016

In December 2015 I had a trip booked (and prepaid including tip) from The Roosevelt Hotel to LAX. And like so many others, my shuttle failed to turn up, leaving me to catch a taxi at a cost of US$65. After weeks of emails, I was finally promised an Amex card to the value of the taxi fare (not before having to forward proof of the cost). Needless to say, the Amex card never eventuated and all correspondence from me to Prime Time requesting an update has been ignored. This company rates up with the very worst I have ever dealt with in my travels – and I've been to all 7 continents, so that's quite an accomplishment, but not one in which they can be proud. They do not even deserve the single star rating I've been required to give them.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2016

On Thurs 02/11/16 I arrived at international Lax, had delay flight, so went to the prime time shuttle counter at gate B around 10:45. A lady named Yolanda set me in a prime time red van. The driver, an African American oversized woman dropped me off around 11:45 at the west gate of where I live **. Coincidentally another resident arrived behind the van. The driver jumped in the van and without charging me drove off before unloading my luggage from the trunk of the van. I yelled begging to give my luggage but driver speeded up and drove off.

The other resident witnessed everything. At the same time I was on the phone with prime time shuttle customer service Ms ** to double check if I had a pre reservation or not, so she heard the story too. She connected me to the supervisor Christine, so the other resident and myself told her the story. I called 911, officer T. ** #** came over. Officer said he spoke to the supervisor Christine and if I wouldn't hear from prime time shuttle till the following day, I should inform him.

At that time I didn't know the van's #. The following day I drove to airport with a Private investigator and found the lady who put me in that van at gate 3 around 6:20. She instantly remembered me and made me a prime time card with her name Yolanda and van #844 on it. She said she forgot to give me a card the night before! Yolanda called her manager, they knew what happened and knew the driver who denied my luggage in the trunk of the van. On Sat 02/13/16, not hearing from anybody from prime time, I filed the incident at the Orange police station, as officer ** told me. Police has asked a copy of our surveillance camera at the west gate from our leasing office.

I have non replaceable, priceless and memorable stuff in my grayish silver large samsonite. Such as childhood pictures and video of my kids, ancient books from my father's library, my paintings, my blood pressure medicine, valuable gifts, valuable personal belongings and many more. To my understanding this is a criminal stealing, and yet the driver is out there driving other passengers and probably stealing. Please help me find my luggage and punish the driver. I have complaint against Prime Time Shuttle for not replying to my emails, voicemails, and not paying attention to this horrible incident.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2016

NEVER, EVER USE THIS COMPANY! If there was a lower rating I'd choose it! We have been using this company for more than 3 years and if I had my way we would have stopped after our first trip. They consistently changed reservations without customer approval (i.e.- we were flying out of LAX, live 1 hour plus away and had to check in our dog to cargo so our reservation reflected that time needed. Plus, I suffer severe flight anxiety and the extra time helps me prepare. However, they felt the time was excessive so they pushed it back by an hour and a half and never told us!)

That was a terrible experience but last night threw it over the top. Our Delta flight arrived a half an hour late so our 10pm pickup should have been altered to about 10:30pm. At 11:45pm we were told that there were no shuttles available and we would be refunded our payment. That's it. Stranded. No attempt to help us find a way home, pick up our pup at Delta cargo, which was also part of our reservation. The 'attendant', if she deserves that title, simply said "there weren't any shuttles and your money is being refunded." When we stated about already paying for a set reservation she states "you didn't pay me you paid the company" and left. Just left!

Now it's 12am. We have 6 huge bags, 3 passengers, and a pup still waiting at Delta Cargo, and NO WAY HOME! We call the reservation manager, Ken, that the attendant so helpfully gave us the number to and were told that they overbooked and the only option they had was to refund our money and there was nothing they can do. Period. End of story. Are you kidding me? To top this all off they have a slogan printed on the sides of every van stating 'On time or you don't pay'. When this was pointed out to the manager he stated that it doesn't apply to airport pickups but only to residential. Nowhere on the vans does it state that. NEVER, EVER USE THIS COMPANY! Horrible transit, horrible customer service, horrible, horrible, horrible!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2016

First incident happened on May 28, 2015. I was asking for receipt of the $30 extra and unfortunately the driver Victor with van no. 845 told me to call office which I did but keep on sending me 3 the original with $48 not the extra $30 paid. The first van assigned was 838 which the Asian driver was rude and charging us extra again as the reservation was placed going to Alhambra instead of Rosemead. That's the one I corrected right after the reservation as I saw Alhambra. After arrival, went to kiosk with no attendant in there and have to wait 20-30 minutes. Arrived at the kiosk at around 8:10 pm. Was waiting for several minutes and to sum it up, we arrived home 5 hours after 16 hours flight. Tired and exhausted.

Recent Incident happened last 12/16/15. Unfortunately, my niece booked us ahead before consulting us. She was not aware that it was the same shuttle company that gave us problem from the previous worst experience we had. Already added the tip. We were picked up on time with a big black driver with van #837 who took time to open the back door of the van and did not even assist us with our luggages so. The worst part is he was acting as a custom personnel and several times asking us what was the content of our luggages. I keep on repeating the content of the luggages but he did not believe us. I think he was not trained to be sensitive with other culture or nationality.

After our place he picked up another passenger, who happened to be the same color as his. He was fast in opening the doors and carrying her luggages. When we arrived in the airport, he did not even lift a finger to assist with our luggages. THOUGHT THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONE BEING DISCRIMINATED. THIS ONE IS A BIG TIME RACIST AND LAZY. Wish my nephew did not give the tip ahead. Even a cent he is not worth it.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

3 hour wait at LAX, no customer service, paid in advance and had to hire another shuttle to get me home at 3 a.m. NEVER ever use PRIME TIME. They are the by far the worst ever. Call their customer service - they put you on hold and eventually hang up on you... Still no refund... Also take a look at the vans they have, they must drive them in the destruction derby. Absolutely horrible company.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2015

We booked Prime Time Shuttle to send a van for four people from San Pedro Cruise Ship Marina to LAX. It was to be a private booking. The private van never showed. A shuttle van arrived and proceeded to pick up other passengers. We had a very tight schedule to make our flight. They were slow in loading the people and then slow in leaving for the airport. We paid for private pickup and I'm sure the other passengers didn't pay as much as we did. We did make our flight but we experienced a lot of anxiety. Would not recommend their service. We would have been better to take a cab. Not happy.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2015

I booked Prime Shuttle to LAX scheduled to come at 7:50 am. At 6:20 in the morning they sent a message rescheduling the time to 8:05 am. I waited 'til 8:20 and then booked an Uber. Prime shuttle driver finally turned up at 8.30 am right when the Uber also arrived. He casually told me to cancel the Uber!! I took the Uber anyways since cancellation charges apply. Afterwards I called Prime Shuttle Customer Care. They were very rude and wasn't apologetic at all!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2015

I pre-booked a shuttle only to find the walk ups got priority. I waited an hour whilst the vans were filled with walk ups paying in cash. Don't pre pay this mob. Their representative at terminal 4 said they were hopeless and he could do nothing to help. He was right about them being hopeless. For the pick up from the hotel they sent an email to say the pick up time was going to be later than agreed. I said, "Forget it, I have no confidence in your service." They said thanks but we will keep your money as the fine print say we can change the pick up time at our discretion... sorry if you miss your flight!

Prime Time Shuttle Company Information