LEGOLAND Parks

Compare Amusement Parks in the US

Research top Amusement Parks in the US recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Loved staying at the hotel, loved the room and the wonderful breakfast. Best breakfast that was part of the room fee that I ever experience. Beautiful grounds located on the old Cypress Gardens, pleasant atmosphere, great hotel. Nice family oriented rides and water ski show. Plenty of Legos to look at in the park which was near Halloween for us so they had cute holiday Lego displays.

I thought the quality was a little pricey for the adults. It was great for the kids but not a lot to do for the adult members of the family. It would have been better if there was more things for all family members to do together. Would have been nice if there were other things to do or see in the area as well just wasn't much else to do while you were there. That was the most disappointing part of the whole trip for our family.

Great choices in entertainment for age appropriate groups. Legoland, FL park was a great value, but to stay at the Legoland Hotel was ridiculously priced even with the amenities. Didn't really have itinerary options. Great experience - lots of things to see made from legos, very hilly walking through the park which was problem for me with hip problems. It would be nice to have an entrance for the water park if that is the only attraction you are using, because having to go through the entire park to get to it was a long difficult walk.

Outstanding. Magnificent. Satisfying. Excellent. Will definitely return. An extremely enjoyable experience. The highest customer service ratings in all areas. Recommend this amazing park to family, relations, friends, and colleagues. Fantastic adventure for families with small children.

Very good. Fantastic. Just amazing. I felt very very excited and was shocked to see that place. It was my life's best trip ever. I wanted to go there very time. It was a very cool and amazing place I have ever saw in my life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LEGOLAND Parks?

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

The first LEGOLAND opened in Billund, Denmark in 1968. The brand of theme parks has expanded worldwide, with two parks in the United States. The park in San Diego, California opened in 1998, and the park in Winter Haven, Florida opened in 2011.

• Award winning: LEGOLAND California has won the Golden Ticket Award for Best Children’s Park six times.
  • Toddler areas: These parks have areas specifically designed for the smallest LEGO lovers. LEGOLAND Florida has both outdoor and indoor air-conditioned playgrounds. The water parks in both California and Florida also have areas specifically designed for children under six.
  • LEGO factories: Visitors can see how LEGOS are made during factory tours and can even design their own LEGOs.
  • LEGO building: There are places for visitors of all ages to build with LEGOs. While floating in the lazy rivers, visitors can build LEGO rafts. In the theme parks, they can play with LEGO sets in activity centers and even build LEGO boats and watch them float down a river.
  • Minifigure trading: Visitors can bring their LEGO people from home or buy them in the park, and then trade them with park employees. Generally, park employees have at least one minifigure displayed on their nametag, and they are happy to trade. This practice allows visitors to collect a wide variety of minifigures.
  • Best for LEGOLAND parks cater to families with younger children.

Compare Amusement Parks