Consumer Complaints & Reviews
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
This amusement park near Cincinnati, Ohio has 14 roller coasters, including the world’s longest inverted roller coaster, Banshee. It welcomes approximately 3.5 million visitors per year.
- Kid’s areas: Kings Island has won the Golden Ticket Award for best Kid’s Area every year since 2001 when the category was introduced. Planet Snoopy has rides for kids of all ages. Children can also meet Peanuts characters.
- Dinosaurs: Dinosaurs Alive! has 65 life-size animatronic dinosaurs in a variety of scenes. The area also includes a dig site for children. All activities and exhibitions are based on paleontological evidence.
- Movie nights: The Soak City waterpark hosts a summer movie series where patrons can watch recent blockbusters while floating in Tidal Wave Bay. Admission to Soak City is included in the ticket price for Kings Island.
- Coasterstock: Each summer Kings Island hosts Coasterstock, a multi-day event where visitors have exclusive ride time meaning they get to spend more time on the park’s most extreme rides. Tickets to Coasterstock include a special t-shirt and other exclusive souvenirs.
- Cirque show: Origins: A Cirque Experience is a 30-minute show featuring performers who demonstrate strength and balance. The show includes aerial stunts and is accompanied by music from hit bands like Aerosmith, Journey, Bon Jovi and Foreigner.
- Best for The park has options for families, young adults and anyone who loves roller coasters.
Compare Amusement Parks
King’s Island Profile
- Company Name:
- King’s Island