2. Travel

Jetblue Reviews

Jetblue
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.92/5

Jetblue Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jetblue?

Original review: March 27, 2021

I have always had positive treatment when I fly Jetblue... And I was an employee and can fly free on another airline. Love JB customer service and friendly personnel. From Reservations till return their staff is always friendly and helpful. Thanks Jet Blue.. You are the best as far as I am concerned.

Original review: March 24, 2021

There didn’t appear to be any enforcement of proper mask wearing or social distancing either in Boston or Tampa. I had to ask a woman and her teenager to back up after they both touched me more than once while waiting in line. They continued to stand much closer than 6 ft, but I was completely on my own in this with no support from airline staff. Upon reaching my seat there were food crumbs and pet hair on it, and I later noticed the tray table had a dried spill on it. It appeared that no cleaning at all had taken place between flights and the seat back was jam packed with used wipes (hopefully not used tissues!) This would have been disgusting normally, but we are in the middle of a freaking pandemic! The flight was packed, too. I had friends fly Delta at the same time who had zero issues and even had seats blocked off to distance people. If I wasn’t fully vaccinated I would not have felt safe at all and will not consider Jet Blue for future travel.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Pleasant crew. Clean and accommodating. Always a pleasant experience. The check in was easy and well organized. There was plenty of space for overhead luggage. Social distancing was enforced and taken very seriously.

Original review: March 22, 2021

JB is a great airline, for customer service and satisfaction but their flight routing is atrocious. I can get from MCO-PIT in 2 hours on SW but JB has to take me to BOS on an 8 hour odyssey. How does that make sense. MCO-SMF, sorry gotta go thru New York, 10 hour odyssey. Figure it out JB.

Original review: March 21, 2021

Greatest customer service at airport! Free wifi, snacks and drinks on board. Reasonable fares. Newly modified interiors, new aircraft coming into fleet (Airbus A220), going to London soon! Even upgrade your seats on your birthday!

Original review: March 20, 2021

Jetblue claimed "not cancellation or change fees", in big letters on their website, yet when they cancel your flight and you have to find another flight that works for your schedule and you end up on another airline and cancel the jet blue flight, they only credit you to a travel bank. That means if you don't use the money in a year it is gone. This happened to me 3 years ago when they cancelled my daughter's flight. I lost $187. That is a cancelation fee to me. This time I am going to lose $196. Jet Blue was my favorite, not anymore. I'll try to use my $196, but after that I will fly another airline.

Original review: March 20, 2021

Flew JetBlue Mint from San Diego to Boston & it was an amazing flight with amazing crew. I’m a very nervous flyer & it’s a long flight but with the comfy accommodations, meals & free movies it seemed like a couple hours vs the actual 8 hrs.

Original review: March 19, 2021

I think that both airlines offer amenities to make the flight more comfortable for the passenger. However I think that JetBlue offers a little more over United. There seems to be more square footage used for comfortably seating a passenger versus United airlines.

Original review: March 18, 2021

Tight seating, poor choices on seating. Would have liked more choice of seating. On line I picked out a seat. When they gave me the ticket it was a different seat. Wouldn’t change it. This was a flight pre COVID.

Original review: March 15, 2021

JetBlue changed my flight itinerary shortly after I booked it in January and asked me to click and confirm that the "changes" were OK. The initial reservation was for a round trip from Providence RI to Ft Lauderdale. The initial reservation confirmation showed that I was leaving on Tuesday March 8 and returning on Sunday March 14. Importantly, the days of the week were included. When the flight changes were emailed to me, only the calendar dates were included--not the days of the week.

When I called customer service to raise my concern today they said that it was my responsibility to confirm that my flights had been moved to a new day of the week. I acknowledge that I should have read the changed itinerary more closely, but I think that JetBlue purposely does not include the day of the week so that some people (like me) might not notice. When it results in a missed flight and the need to purchase a whole new ticket for a return trip, as it did in my case, it's "found money" for them.

My question is whether other travelers have been caught by this business practice, which I view as unfair and deceptive. When I asked a customer service rep why the new day of the week was not included in the changed itinerary, I received no response, not even an excuse. I would be interested in talking with a class action lawyer about the merits of forming a class to sue JetBlue to get them to stop this practice and seek damages for other affected travelers.

Jetblue Company Information