Hersheypark

Compare Amusement Parks

Research top Amusement Parks recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with Hersheypark:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Complaints & Reviews

Excellent. Very reasonable. Got tickets at Giant Foods. Excellent service and very clean and the water park was fantastic. The new chocolate world ride was almost the same. The new cows really did not enhance it.

Way too expensive. I think you'll get more with less. We went to the park and left. We enjoyed the visit and haven't been back since. Would I suggest going there again? I don't think so. Parks like Hershey is too expensive especially if you have more than one child.

My family had a great time. Plenty to do. Wonderful. My family and I loved everything about this park. The rides were great for all ages, and we had a large span of ages from 5 to 70. There was something to do for everyone. I also love the shops. I'm always happy shopping. I just wish it was closer to upstate NY so we could go more often.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

This park, located in Hershey, Pa. was originally opened in 1906 as a leisure space for Hershey employees. It now covers more than 120 acres with over 70 rides.

• Preview Plan: Visitors who purchase a full day ticket can actually visit the park the day before their ticket is valid. Visitors can enter the park for the last two and a half hours the park is open on the day prior to the day that their ticket is for.
  • Hershey’s Chocolate World: Open year round, Hershey’s Chocolate World lets visitors make their own candy bar, with their choice of add-ins and a customer designed wrapper. Visitors can also take a tour to learn about the history of Hershey and how their chocolate is made.
  • Botanical Gardens: This award-winning 23-acre garden includes a large rose garden as well as a wide variety of other flowers and plants. The gardens also feature a lovely view of Hershey, Pennsylvania.
  • Boardwalk: Included in the Hersheypark ticket price is admission to the Boardwalk. This water park has thrill rides, water slides, a wave pool and more. Waverider is a special attraction where visitors can test their body surfing skills.
  • Entertainment: Every year Hersheypark hosts the Summer Concert Series with music from a variety of genres. All concerts are held on Saturdays and Sundays. The park is also home to several daily shows ranging from dance performances to country music concerts.
  • Best for Hersheypark’s theme makes it great for families, and some of its lower key attractions, like Hershey Gardens, make it ideal for solo travelers and retirees. It’s also a chocolate lover’s paradise.

Compare Amusement Parks