1.16/5
Based on 256 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

1496 Greyhound Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 18, 2018

Traveled Monday, July 16, 2018, from Chicago to Toledo, Ohio. Bus ran on time (much to our relief having traveled Amtrak a few days earlier with a hefty delay). The bus itself was comfortable for an approximate 5-hour ride. It looked a little older, but was clean and had outlets.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I will give this ** a 0 star or negative stars, the nasty lady on the front desk, would not print out my ticket, which I left at home, and had a very nasty attitude, I whispered to myself **, and the lady yelled out, "Your mama a **, that ** you," in a very ghetto way. I admit I said inappropriate words back. But the guard and a driver attack me and slammed me to the ground, and said, "I will lock your ** away", I filed a police report and contacted a lawyer. These people shouldn't be around anyone.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 17, 2018

I purchased a ticket for my daughter and made a mistake with the name of the passenger and put mine instead of hers. I realized the mistake when receiving the confirmation number. I called right away to customer service and explained the situation asking for help... To my disbelief they cannot do that not even in a 20 minute time frame from the purchase and I have to lose my money... my bad. Never again to ride with thieves.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Review of Greyhound Complaint & Conclusions. So I have a paid ticket 10a-3p travel time from Binghamton NY to Newark NJ. So they have no terminal for a city as large as Newark. It's a bus stop in front of their office. I did not realize we stopped in Newark, my destination. So I am still on the bus for 15 min so I ask the driver when do we arrive in Newark. He said: "We already stopped, you will have to ride to the next state of: Delaware." So I miss my mtg at 7 pm. They stop at a travel center and put me on another bus on the other side going an hour back to Newark. I got to my Hotel 11hrs later. I called Greyhound Customer Service: They apologized and offered me a 30. Ticket anywhere. OH BUT If I choose to use it online they will charge me 12.00. Totally dissatisfied.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Worst experience of my life. They gave me a ticket to go to New York City when it should have been to Wilmington Delaware. Also my grandson got sick on the bus and they made me clean it up. Then when I got to Richmond Virginia to get on the bus to go to Wilmington and told me I was on the wrong bus that my ticket going to New York City Express so I had to wind up sitting in Richmond Virginia bus station for 3 hours with three small children. Then when I called the next day when I arrive to my destination they only gave me a $85 credit on the phone so then I had to pay an extra $12.95 fee. Once I use this $85 voucher I will never ride Greyhound again and I will never recommend anybody to Greyhound and on top of that everyone that I spoke with from the time I made my first complaint to this has been very rude and ignorant.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greyhound?

Original review: July 12, 2018

Bought a ticket from Phoenix Arizona to Los Angeles. I had the worst bus driver that was falling asleep weaving in and out of the lanes getting into an argument with another passenger. I ended up getting off at the next Greyhound stop which ended up with my baggage being stolen. Having the worst time. The worst experience. Greyhound is the worst. I will never travel with them again and calling them and asking them for a refund because I never reached my destination. I was told, "Sorry can’t help you." Customer service is the worst also for Greyhound. I am very disappointed in the whole situation. Never travel with Greyhound.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I purchased a ticket online for my teen daughter, who needed to return early from a trip to a remote area of California. Greyhound charged me an additional $18, just because I was not the person who would be making the trip. My daughter was sick, stranded without her medication, in an area with poor cellphone connection quality, so she could not purchase the ticket herself. I purchased an E-ticket so that I could email it to her and she would not have to show ID, which she did not have with her. Once she would arrive at the bus station, cell phone reception would be optimal and she could have her e-ticket scanned and board the bus.

However, on the morning of travel, I got onto the site to check again on the e-ticket to ensure it was available to her, that is when I saw information on e-tickets that stated the traveller would have to show ID! My daughter did not go to the bus station, because she did not have the required ID. Greyhound should make it clear on their website that ID is required to travel on their buses, and even when the passenger has purchased an e-ticket. I want a refund of my wasted $109 on a ticket they call non-refundable. It's like a got you moment when you click purchase, giving your money away to Greyhound, and later finding you will get nothing in return. It is no use for Greyhound to issue a ticket for future travel, as this was the first and only time bus travel was necessary for my 18 year old daughter. I will never travel on Greyhound after this terrible experience.

Original review: July 10, 2018

First time buying... make sure you know what you are buying. Read everything... everything... 'Cause After you pay they won't help you if you bought a nonrefundable ticket. Heavens forbid. We are only human and makes a simple mistake and it's only been not even 5 min after the transaction completes. Basically you handed them free money. I bought my bf a ticket. He lives 6 hrs away and when the confirmation got sent somehow it got switch to my name. I live 6 hrs away. Useless to me. They won't work with me to resolve the issue and basically it's like laughing in your face and taking your money. They need to give a window for simple mistakes. Wtf. Thieves. Now I'm at a loss.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I hope only the worst for this company. I was booked on an overnight direct bus from NYC to Montreal. I had purchased the ticket online and found upon arriving at the station that they needed it printed, and there is no way to print it at the station so I was directed to an internet cafe down the street - we're already off to a ridiculous start. The scheduled departure time came and went with no bus and no explanation until over 2 hours later, when an employee told us that they didn't know WHEN OR IF the bus would be coming. What on earth kind of a transportation company is this? At their suggestion, most of the passengers went to customer service for rebooking/refunds.

Customer service was complete chaos. Jammed with angry and confused passengers, employees gave contradictory announcements. One shouted with a megaphone that a replacement bus had been chartered for 6am, while desk agents insisted that this was not the case. After an hour in line, I was booked onto a bus for the next morning. When I arrived the next morning (a few hours later), I realized that my new itinerary was not an express bus like I had originally booked, but was instead a bus with frequent stops and a two hour transfer in Albany. The bus left half an hour late, and had outlets but they didn't work. The station in Albany was depressing and filthy.

When the connecting bus finally arrived, there were more passengers than seats due to multiple delayed/cancelled buses and I had to aggressively argue my way onto the bus, absolutely unwilling to wait another 3 hours for the next bus. I watched from my window as less pushy passengers who I recognized from NYC were denied boarding. I arrived in Montreal 12+ hours late, on almost no sleep and feeling terrible. Unwilling to get on a Greyhound bus ever again, I rented a car for my return journey. I will pop open a bottle of champagne when they inevitably go bankrupt.

Original review: July 7, 2018

40 years ago, Greyhound used to be a cheap ride around the country. Now every aspect of the Greyhound experience is so bad, it is surprising that the company is still in business. Someone should start a class action lawsuit against them. In addition to rude and verbally abusive employees (especially in Indianapolis IN and Columbus OH), the buses do not run on any schedule, many of them are quite unsafe and dangerous. Greyhound has managed to lose all my luggage, and I understand this is quite common. I encourage anyone who is trying to save money on travel, to take a plane or train. I have called and called Greyhound customer service, individual terminals. Baggage info and either the phone rings without anyone answering it. The employee says there is nothing they can do. Please don't use Greyhound, if they face bankruptcy again maybe they will learn that it is their customer who makes the business, not the other way around.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I went to purchase a ticket for my 14 year old daughter to travel from Calgary AB to Vernon BC. On the mobile site along with the desktop website, when searching for tickets, it states that children are ages 2-11. So I went ahead and purchased an adult ticket for my very responsible 14 year old so she could join her friend during summer break. After purchasing the ticket, I did some further reading on the site and found out that they consider children to be aged 14 and under! I also found out that my 14 year old cannot travel alone to Vernon because the trip is more than 5 hours and the destination bus terminal will be closed at the time she would arrive (8:30 pm). It is summer time here, so it would still be daylight during the whole trip and I had purchased a non-transfer, direct bus route.

I called customer service to ask about this as I didn't think it was fair that the websites states (under number of tickets you want to purchase) that children are aged 2-11, yet the *fine print (area about children travelling alone), states they have to be 15 or over to travel alone unrestricted. I got told that my daughter cannot travel alone for that trip and they would not give me a refund because when purchasing tickets online, there are no refunds and no exceptions.

I tried to explain to them that their home pages on their website is extremely misleading and they should provide a refund or allow my daughter to travel. The person just kept repeating that there are no refunds and that the website states that children 14 and under have certain restrictions and my daughter is not able to travel. I spoke to a Supervisor who regurgitated what the CSA was saying. I asked to speak to a manager, but the Supervisor would not allow me to and told me that she was the only person I was able to talk to.

This is absolute theft. If there are restrictions on children traveling at the age of 14, the website should state on the main page that children are considered to be between the ages of 2 and 14, not 2 and 11! Because the option to purchase a ticket for children was for ages 2-11, I purchased an adult ticket thinking that she was considered an adult traveler and there would not be any issues. Boy was I wrong! So now Greyhound has my $82.32 and my daughter doesn't get to enjoy her summer holidays at the lake with her friend. I will never use Greyhound services again, I just simply cannot do business with such a dishonest, misleading, and unforgiving company.

Original review: July 5, 2018

My experience on the Greyhound in July of 2017 was terrible. A sensor kept going off on the dashboard of the bus, by me being an auto technician that's a warning light of the anti-lock hydraulic brake system, telling you that you have a problem with your brakes. The bus driver kept saying "**!" I just asked one thing to him "What is the problem?" and he rudely said ''Be quiet." In other words he wanted me to be quiet so the other people would not hear what I said about the bus. "There's a problem with the brake system." After we had gotten to Las Vegas (from Los Angeles) the employee driver said, "You think that I'm going to listen to a passenger!" He risked our all 30 off our lives by not calling in to report the Hydraulic Anti-Lock Braking System.

I will never travel by Greyhound again, now I'm currently taking Flixbus. Its buses are new, there is a driver assistance console, and it is comfortable. I do not have to worry about technicians not doing their jobs properly. This trip was from 10:15 am to 5:15 pm a whole 7 hours, on Flixbus it takes only 4 hours. If anyone cares about this note I posted up 'DON'T TAKE GREYHOUND!'

Original review: July 3, 2018

I started my trip in Orlando, Florida with final destination being Springfield, Ohio. Needless to say, this was an interesting trip! I arrived an hour early (per recommendation on website) to check in baggage. So far, so good. They called for our bus to be loading and now things go south quickly. The buses departure time was 5:30am and we boarded and left at 7:30am. From what I could gather, the bus driver schedules just didn't show up so we had to wait for another one to be called and come in. At this point, I would have missed my connection in Atlanta but our driver cut time off of every stop and somehow we made it to Atlanta on time. I do consider this a plus since the driver had never driven this route before.

Now, I am thinking things will be okay and I will not have to call my ride to delay pick up. NO! The bus out of Atlanta leaves 3 hours LATE! No reason given at all. This driver takes the case on rude customer service to a whole new level. At every stop, we hear the "no smoking, alcohol or weapons" speech. Included in this is an extra special side note on "vaping" and calling in K-9s. He went over the top on this one. After one stop, he even told the whole bus he could tell that someone was "vaping" and they had better stop or they were going to jail! Mind you, a family sitting right behind him had just opened up about 5 fresh baked muffins! So, I am worried about making it to my destination on time, but thankfully I had a 5 hour layover. I did make it on time!

I must say that if you can avoid Atlanta, DO IT! This has to be the worst station ever. Dirty everywhere, rude employees, not to mention all the stuff going on outside. You sometimes want to stretch your legs and get fresh air, DO NOT DO IT IN ATLANTA! Prostitution, drug selling and homeless everywhere. The return trip was much better but in Cincinnati, they actually made us switch buses. This bus was fully booked and many passengers were cramped with oversize carry-ons and large passengers. WE had no choice.

At another stop, they delayed the bus almost 1 hour and when other passengers complained about missing connections, they were threatened with being kicked off the bus. I find this unacceptable when an explanation as to why you are delaying may be more accommodating. Fortunately, my connections were already done, but I can understand. If you can afford another mode of travel, take it. The employees as a rule are rude and you never know if you are going to be late, miss a connection or just make it.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I waited in Atlantic City for the 1:10 p.m. bus. It never arrived. The next 2:10 bus arrived and because it was first come first serve, even though you have a ticket, I couldn't get on. The bus after that, the driver gave me issues saying I missed my bus and customer service phone number for Greyhound might as well not exist. They literally hang up on you after you call them.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I commend Greyhound employees, and drivers for allowing my 94 year old dad and I to board the coach first. I am in chronic pain and prescribed ** to control it. When no seats were available for daddy and I to sit together I was in a seat across from the toilet and had to cover my face with my hankie to reduce the smell coming from the room. The buses are getting "grungy" and no pride in keeping the buses clean. We got to our destination and back home safely, and I want to thank all the drivers for keeping us safe! May God in Christ bless you richly. But we hope to use the train or plane as a form of conveying our anatomy to and from our destination.

Original review: July 1, 2018

We were delayed by 4.5 hour leaving from Detroit on 29th June, 2018. Our connection should have left Detroit at 1:20 pm. However, the bus did not depart until 4:45 am. There was no explanation given for this delay. In fact, there was no one to address the issue or answer any clarifying questions. There was single employee who made the announcement about the delay without an explanation and refused to answer when asked! Her only response was you can call customer service on the 800 number.

Original review: June 30, 2018

This weekend I traveled with the Greyhound and Peter Pan bus. Peter Pan bus is always on time which is very much appreciated. But every time I travel with Greyhound they don’t show up until an hour after they were supposed arrive. Making me late for my other buses and job. From now on I’m going to avoid ever going through the Greyhound bus station again. Thank you very much for wasting my time and money.

Original review: June 29, 2018

My trip: New York-Springfield. Very dissatisfied. Everything is a mess. It started at the reception in GW bus terminal, the receptionist was very rude and instead of paying attention to the customers she was distracted. Not even bothered. Talking to somebody on the phone. Nothing work related. Better say personal stuff like “so what did you have for dinner last night”. The bus came late 45 min, and after all the bus driver was taking her sweet time. She didn’t care about the delay. Instead decided to spend more time on her phone before deciding to deal with the crowd.

The bus inside had a very weird smell; restroom smell... on my way back to New York despite of the bus again coming late. Once the bus opened the door we could all smell the nasty smell from the inside. Nobody wanted to go in, it was impossible to stay in, better to just throw the whole bus away, disgusting. We had to wait for half an hour for them to “clean the bus”. Horrible horrible experience.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Every time, the bus is always late. Sometimes it never shows up. Every transfer is a mad rush to the joining bus or hours upon hours or waiting for a replacement bus because the first one was late. Awful service, awful everything. I wish Greyhound would just file bankruptcy and die quickly so that a replacement competitor can take its place. Even a lazy, corrupt, third-world, government-run entity would do a better job.

Original review: June 27, 2018

How horrified was I when I tried to help a friend who needed a bus ticket to get to his BROTHERS FUNERAL to find out that there is an EIGHTEEN DOLLAR "Gift ticket fee" if the person who pays for the ticket isn't the person traveling! I called and had to fight to get a supervisor on the phone. Both the supervisor and the CSR were quite calm, professional and obviously embarrassed to tell me that there is no way to waive this fee. This is supposedly "fraud protection" but this is complete BS.

I book business travel all the time. I pay for as many as 20 - 30 tickets at a time on my credit card. I have to enter the names as it appears on their ID and the birth dates of all the passengers and they have to show that ID when they arrive at the airport/train station whatever. There is NO danger of fraud. It is a completely fraudulent way to charge an exorbitant extra fee! I was trying to buy a $69 ticket making it a 26% fee. I read where someone was charged it on a $31 ticket making it a 58% fee. I read that some tickets are as cheap as $16 but the fee would be the same. Making it a 113% fee! BAD JOB GREYHOUND. I would rather walk to Detroit from New York than pay you this fee!

Original review: June 26, 2018

I'm telling this story of a nightmare trip, total humiliation for standing up against a lady who tried to cut in front of me and get on the bus. I have my ticket and my boarding number is 16. I'm on the head of the 2nd line gate 8 trying to get on the 8 pm bus from Pittsburgh to Philly June 25, which was delayed to 8.40 pm which originally was supposed to leave at 3.30 pm. The lady is literally trying to push herself thru the door next to me and I'm telling her to get on the line. The bus driver, a supervisor (he claim) and the luggage guy now they're watching what's going on. Not saying a thing, I squeezed thru the door since the lady won't give up and I passed the driver by mistake still trying to talk sense to the lady. (She was Indian and she acted as she don't speak English but I know she can speak.)

I have my ticket in my hand and the supervisor checked my ticket but I was supposed to hand it to the driver as well who was on my other side, now the supervisor start yelling and raising his voice at me for not handing my ticket to the driver, I'm calmly trying to explain him the situation and he keep screaming at me like a little ** kid, I explained him over and over and he started threatening to leave me in the station and at that point I was already late and delayed. I told him I don't care if he do. He said I'm trying to get on the bus without giving the ticket, I'm old enough and took many bus rides before to know what I'm doing plus he checked my ticket, and yes I maybe didn't give my ticket to the driver but he checked it. He made sure it's valid. All he could is just politely ask me to hand it to the driver and not come at me in such an aggressive way.

Now he closed the bus door and he close the gate door with people still waiting in line and now I'm facing 3 Greyhound employees. One of them is yelling at me and the other 2 are laughing at me while I'm losing words trying to explain this guy what happened. After realizing I'm talking to the worst Greyhound employee ever who said, "I'm a supervisor." (If you reading this you have the worst supervisor attitude ever - worst customer and human skills ever.) I tried to wrap this 'cause I been travelling with Greyhound for 12h already between buses and station and delays and still have another 6h till Philadelphia, I said, "I do not want talk anymore. You can take my ticket and let me in the bus or leave me here 'cause there are still people waiting and you already late and you only making it more late." (A supervisor job is to facilitate not complicate.)

He keep going and now the driver with a blank face tell me to bring it down all the way. I just looked at them all lurking at each other making smirks and realized this ain't going nowhere and I'm just trying to get to Philly and clearly this guy have some issues that he tryna put on me. That supervisor had no reason to yell or talk to me that way, if you keep your voice down you'll get your message easier (take it from a prev customer service dept team leader at Amex with over 10y of extensive and high customer service ratio in diff business).

It was just a ticket that needed to be handed to the driver and you checked it yourself. Don't treat CUSTOMERS like kids and pay attention to what CUSTOMERS say, I explained you more than 3 times what happened and you kept raising your voice and going at it. You're not a rocket scientist and you don't get paid to invent nothing, WE AS CUSTOMERS pay your salary, so show little respect and be nice. It work the long way trust me.

Last but not least and you want read this part. So the bus that brought me to Pittsburgh from Erie. Had a little accident on the highway where something solid flew and hit the bus side window shattering the outside glass and I was sitting very close to it. I even filed the paper for the driver that tell what happened and to clear his responsibility of what happened. The driver was very nice and polite but this guy on the evening he made my blood boil but I remained calm and when I knew he will keep going at it I had to be the bigger person and asked to cut it short and he still wouldn't stop. Remind you he's the supervisor. Greyhound def need to provide some customer service training to some of their staff and I'll gladly help if they want.

I've been riding Greyhound for diff reasons for long time now: work, school and pleasure. I've had some bad experiences but never felt the need to file a complaint but today was THE WORST Greyhound experience I've ever had with that supervisor. Disappointed that this guy is a supervisor at Pittsburgh station. On the other hand big props for the customer service manager lady at the station for handling well and managing the big number of upset passengers who had their bus cancelled without a notice and for the driver of the bus from Erie to Pittsburgh for being courteous and checking on customers after that window was shattered. As for the claimed supervisor of Pittsburgh I hope you'll start treating customers better, be a better customer service provider and be a better representation of Greyhound bus.

Original review: June 25, 2018

A juvenile was traveling out of New Mexico when she realized her purchaser had their name as passenger, instead of her. We called everywhere, even went to station with ID etc to try and fix it. We offered to FaceTime corporate with ID, credit card used, and face. They refused. Mrs **, Mrs **. Young girl was left because they had no empathy to change it or refund to turn around and buy another ticket to get home. Emergencies happen. This is not a trusted company to travel with. They don't have your back. Beware. Pay extra to be safe!

Original review: June 18, 2018

The Greyhound customer service is so poor. They charged me for the seats that I didn't get when I checked on the system because the seats were almost over. It showed error and they took money from my account anyway, and I didn't get a confirmation number and even a ticket. When I called customer service line, they talked to me harshly, and blamed my bank, for it because they don't want to give me the refund. I know that my bank provides great customer service. It is so poor and unfair that the customer service doesn't provide a generous help to the customers. It is fraud attempt that they showed there were a couple of seats, and when I tried to book it, it showed the only seat on the system and took my money from my account.

Original review: June 18, 2018

One year ago we planned our holiday in the US. A tour from Nashville to Memphis with Greyhound bus was a part of it. Last night we took this bus tour, it became a nightmare! The bus station in Nashville was crowded with passengers, no seats was available inside, a not very friendly staff member shouting on us as soon as we was near the exit, did not make the day any better. At last the bus came more than 2 hours late, we got info to line up in a row and be quiet. When the guy came to bring our bags on board it was not very pleasant to see/hear that they were so heavy! We are a group of six, our holiday is for 21 days, the bags need to be a little weight!

Well inside the bus we got a long information about what would happen to us if we did not understood what to do or not to do, the seats was broken, ice cold A/C for 3 hours and seatbelts partly broken. The driver did catch up some of the delay even if the thunderstorms was tough outside the bus. Arrival Memphis and we got out, the bus driver took the bags out by herself, according to other travelers not common. We would not recommend any tourists to use this form for transport. Not a smile to see on any employees, not very friendly staff and at last, bad bad bus maintenance!

Original review: June 17, 2018

We boarded Greyhound bus from New York to Washington DC on 16th June 2018 (scheduled to depart at 10am, actual departure at 11am). We have 5 luggages with us but upon arrival in Washington, one of our luggages went missing. The luggage is black in color with red lining on the edge, it is around 60" linear length (height+width+length), the weight is about 14 kg. We have lodged a traced no. on the same day (**) but no update until now. If anyone found this luggage in New York Port Authority station or Washington Union Station, or if someone mistook our luggage, please inform us immediately at **. This is really urgent because we have 4 passports inside the luggage, without which we would not be able to go back to our country. Really appreciate your attention and expedition on this matter.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I started my journey from Chicago to Minneapolis. Finally I ended up with worst experience. Seats are worst and I’m not able to move the chair backwards to get relax and there is no other seats left over to change my seat. In couple of minutes AC started by driver and that making lot of noise. It’s kind of running AC big generator and after some time water leaking started from that AC. Yes. Unfortunately I sat under that AC. Because of that AC noise and because of cold... Could not able to sleep for 15 Minutes properly... So many other passengers asked to stop AC. That also didn’t happen. Very worst experience I had with this journey with Greyhound.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Terrible service, very rude, threats and abuse from drivers to passengers that we would be left wherever they the driver wants. They drive off early and keep going when a customer is chasing the bus to get back on and left without her belongings in a state far from where she was going. Others being harassed by drivers. Told to shut up or you would be removed from bus for talking, drivers did not like us talking, drivers did not like or care about customers or getting them where they were going. They were very rude and racist, ** drivers, ** could say or do anything. Everyone else was harassed. NEVER WILL I STEP ON A GREYHOUND BUS AGAIN, TERRIBLE SERVICE AND TREATMENT.

Original review: June 15, 2018

My husband and I was on vacation. This was my first time riding the bus. The bus driver was so rude and disrespectful it didn't make any sense that he should work driving a bus. Anyway we got on the bus in Hartford Connecticut going to Philadelphia on the 12th of this month. The bus broke down on the highway if it wasn't for the police officers who came and got everyone off the hot bus and walked us down the road to a nearby Starbucks where we sat for over three hours. We had to throw more money away to eat cause it was hot outside and we still was waiting on another bus to come. Well after over three hours another bus came and the same driver got behind the wheel to come get all the passengers from Starbucks. Okay we got on and three minutes later that bus got stuck in a ditch and in the middle of a busy intersection.

The police came again to see us off the bus safely. After waiting another two hours we got back on the bus and off we went. When we reached New York the bus driver took a break as if we didn't have a life. I was supposed to get to Philadelphia at 5 pm. Instead I ended up reaching it at 11 pm which made us miss the other bus to come home. We waited another hour for that bus and got home at 1 am in the morning. I would never recommend anyone to use this company. They didn't want to refund us our money for all the stress they put us through. We was offered another trip for 99 dollars or just 90 dollars in cash. We took the money and won't ever use Greyhound again.

Original review: June 15, 2018

The drivers and workers are so rude and ignorant. They always hours late or not showing up for work or are late to work. Their security guards are trash with trash attitudes especially in Nashville. O yea did I mention the drivers are completely **?

Original review: June 12, 2018

I started my ride from Toronto, CA to Edmonton. Off the hop the drivers were rude and the people loading the luggage didn't take proper care in informing the drivers that certain things needed to be upright. Throughout the ride we were "late" so it gave drivers the excuse to be mad at the clients. Then we get to Winnipeg...oh so lovely halfway ride on a old bus made for hobbits (I'm 6'4) not to mention they falsely advertised their buses having outlets and Wi-Fi. I paid nearly $400 bucks for sleepless nights and cranky drivers yelling at certain points. I wish I could get reprimanded something, 'cause that was the worst riding experience in my life.

Greyhound Company Information