Greyhound

Compare Transportation & Rideshare Apps

Research top Transportation & Rideshare Apps recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I needed to exchange tickets, so I went to the Greyhound ticketing desk at South Station in Boston. However, after being met with an extremely rude desk person, I asked to speak with a manager who said, and I quote, "You do NOT want to do this. I will ** you up." The name of this manager was "Cassie," and I sincerely hope that "Cassie" loses her job. Greyhound already has an awful reputation for customer service, why make it worse by threatening customers with violence?

I had an absolutely terrible experience with Greyhound. I had tickets for a bus from Kitchener to Toronto that was supposed to leave at 9:15 - after waiting for an hour in the small dingy bus terminal, a bus finally arrived. However, the bus was not going to Toronto and the driver seemed surprised that the 9:15 bus never came. He CLAIMED he had seen the bus at the stop before and blamed us for missing it, which is impossible since myself and six other people were watching from 9-10:15. After a lengthy phone call during which he let us wait in the cold instead of inviting us onto the bus, he told us a bus would be along in a few minutes that would take us to Toronto.

Another hour passed before this bus arrived, and contrary to what the first driver had told us, this driver knew nothing about us seven passengers waiting to be driven to Toronto. He then made a phone call and we waited for 15 minutes before receiving confirmation that he would be taking us. At 11:15, two hours late, we finally began our drive. I am absolutely appalled. The lack of organization and responsibility in this company is atrocious. The fact that a bus NEVER CAME and not only did they blame us for their mistake, but there was no organized action to right this, is horrible. The bus drivers have no idea what they're doing and their superiors are clearly unreachable, as both of them waited on hold to get clarification.

I am very very disappointed. I needed reliable bus service as I had to be in Toronto for the next day, and I felt neglected and unimportant. One of the people waiting for the bus with me was a woman with a newborn child, and this did nothing to increase the urgency of the situation or speed up the process. Never using again.

Greyhound Bus Ride (Pasco, WA to Portland, OR) - The first ride I took to Pasco was ok, except the ride was delayed by about one hour. The seats were greasy, I felt like I needed to put plastic bags on the seats. It was pretty gross. Not to mention, some guy brought cannabis on the bus and smoked it in there. The ride home was worse though. The bus was scheduled to arrive at 2 PM, but one of the tires popped. I figured it wouldn't be longer than an hour long delay, but no, the new bus arrived at 8 PM! And now, Greyhound has the audacity to refuse a refund. This company needs to be shut down!

On the morning of 2/5/17 the driver became lost from Jacksonville, FL to Daytona Beach, FL. We ended up in St. Augustine, FL and had to turn around to find the Daytona Beach location. The driver became upset about some comments of her being lost and invited those passengers to get the ** off of the bus in St. Augustine which is not even a planned stop on the itinerary. We missed connecting buses and had to wait many more hours to reach our destinations. Being lost is a bit tolerable and understanding but, to be cursed at by the company representative is very rude, unacceptable and demeaning. This place doesn't care for their customers!

Trying to get to Maine from Massachusetts. I asked if the bus went through Framingham MA to Portland ME. Yes, they said at 840 am "but you must buy your ticket at the station." I get to Framingham but the bus station there only sells tickets to Logan Airport. The ticket I needed can only be purchased in Boston. The next bus from Boston isn't until around 4pm. I could just as easily have gone to Boston this morning, just wanted to avoid traffic and expensive parking. It really does me no good to get there that late tonight, it's somewhat of an emergency. Very frustrated.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greyhound?

For the first time I decided to take the bus to visit my daughter. Bought a round trip ticket from Greyhound. It is non-refundable. I no longer needed the ticket back so wanted to use it another time or credit for another time. Nope, you just lost your money. I usually travel Amtrak, don't know what I was thinking dealing with Greyhound. Amtrak is more comfortable and very accommodating with your ticket. Lesson learned. Back to train.

We travelled to DC for the Women's March. Despite the amount of people we boarded on time and our bus driver got us to DC an hour earlier! The bus was clean and everyone was courteous. On the way home I was bracing myself, I knew traffic would be an issue, weather as well. Will was not only courteous but his cheer was contagious. He got us back to NYC safe and in good spirits. Thanks Greyhound!

I had taken 3 trips on Greyhound. The 1st trip was from Colorado to Florida. While we stopped for break myself and a decorated war vet went outside. The bus driver started yelling at the vet that she scammed them and since she wasn't blind that her service dogs was a hoax. And her and her K9 could no longer be on the bus. Because this soldier explained that because a bomb exploded underneath her she suffered from P.T.S.D. I tried to explain this to the driver and I also was refused to get back on the bus. The second trip was from Colorado to Utah. We were told 15 min break stop where I started my stopwatch. 8 minutes into the break the bus started and took off even though I was able to get to the front door before it moved. The driver said, "Oops too late," laughed and speed away leaving myself and 4 other passengers stranded on Kansas in the bitter cold. My luggage was gone. Never to be found again.

Final trip from Colorado to Utah. The bus filled with smoke and smell of burnt plastic where we had a delayed stop in Denver. I have lung issues, COPD and after inhaling the fumes had a extremely hard time breathing and required emergency services. I was brought to the hospital and had several breathing treatments and additional test. After being released I went back to the Greyhound terminal where I had to beg for help. They said I would be able to catch another bus 24 hr later. I requested shelter until that time and was refused by over 5 employees but they could get me a burger. I was stuck waiting 28 hr because the bus was delayed from mechanical issues.

I wish I read all the comments here before purchasing. I booked on Sunday morning a non-refundable ticket (refundable wasn't even an option) for $60 to DC. My computer accidentally auto-corrected my first name. I called Monday morning asking for a change so I get on the bus with my ID with no problem. That was a very difficult task for them to do and no one could help me. I couldn't get a new ticket because the bus is sold out and every other time too. I have spent 2 hours on the phone trying to get a solution to a such a small problem but unsuccessfully.

I read a little bit more about the strange things like first come first seat policy and since this was the last bus going to DC that day I decided to cancel the ticket buy it somewhere else for a completely different time and get a refund. Now that's where the problem started, they are so not helpful, keep telling me they can't do anything about it. I was told I wouldn't be able to board on that bus because of my incorrect name and they still couldn't help me and the only thing there is to mail the ticket to try to get the refund but it will take so long I feel at the end they will just forget. I am so mad at this whole situation. Every other company only asks confirmation number or last name. Why do they act like airlines?? This whole experience losing my money and stressing over this is beyond ridiculous. Absolutely horrible company.

Asking myself: If they can't talk to me, how can they charge my VISA card (which they did). What happened is a one digit mistake on original ticket on 1/6. I called GH immediately to correct that digit. I called several times, in fact. They kept saying they can't change that one number on the date and my ONLY OPTION (I asked) was to cancel the ticket and allow 10-14 days for the refund on my VISA card. So, I did that, trusting they knew what they were doing.

I posted on Greyhound Facebook page as a complaint. "SH" reached out to me saying "the agent could have changed the date for me" - and then the 3.5 hour chat took place via Facebook. How unresponsive SH was as I monitored this closely all that time. Waste of time. Greyhound needs serious training. Never again - am looking at all options besides this incompetent bus company. Does not bode well for how they train drivers, station managers, or any other part of their organization. Now, "SH" says I couldn't prove I was not a "3rd party" so I ask again, why did they accept MY Visa to pay for her ticket and now say I am unauthorized. What a waste of time and money.

Multiple problems with Greyhound. In Grand Junction Colorado they are so unorganized. Made everybody's trip a nightmare. Denver Colorado has a shortage of drivers. They only have buses leaving twice per day. The desk agents are rude. Disrespectful. I had to get 3 tickets changes. We are ride to Denver 5 hours later than expected dukes and no drivers in Grand Junction Colorado. Then they told us we will have a bus at 3 a.m. The driver never showed. 6 a.m. same thing. 8 a.m. same thing. 9 a.m. same thing. Then finally at 11:45 the same bus driver that took us to Denver was the same driver that was taking us further east. When they did our ticket change now they added additional state that we had to go through. Three places in Illinois that was never originally on the ticket which made my trip 24 hours later than expected. On my way back home to California in Las Vegas or bus made an hour late.

So instead of them letting me get a ticket from Las Vegas to LA which they have several buses going to. They made us take the bus from Las Vegas to Phoenix Arizona then to LA. Like who in their right mind would make a ticket like this. I was supposed to arrive to my destination Saturday night. Now I'm going to arrive Sunday night and the agent and Las Vegas said that's the best you can do. I am so appalled that company like Greyhound will have so much dysfunction. I paid my money. I got my ticket 14 days in advance round trip and I had to cut my visit short because I missed a whole day and now I'm arriving a whole day later so that I will have to call my boss and let them know that I'll be returning to work later than expected. Big cities like Las Vegas Denver should have multiple buses leave in like San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City... Why book people's tickets if you guys know you're short on drivers.

Then they gave me a 1-800 number to call in Texas saying it's corporate office you call. They don't care. They Transfer you all over the place to people who don't answer You can't get something but once you tell the first person they say they can't help. They say they can't help you but this is a corporate office. You can't even make a complaint on the company and then you could hear in the people's voice that they could care less so I'm assuming their staff is underpaid so they could care less what they do to people. They take our money and then treat us like crap. Also when you call customer service you can't even make an anonymous complaint. They actually for all this info and then they still can't do anything. Didn't apologize or anything. If I didn't have a fear of flying trust and believe I would have been on a plane.

This trip came out so much more expensive due to the fact now I have to keep buying food at their high-priced bus station. But I think it's all a gimmick. That's what they do make you miss your bus so then you could spend most of your money at the terminal sleeping on the floor like an animal so they can make more money. I need to educate their agents more. They need to hire more bus drivers and when it comes to popular cities they need to have multiple buses leave approved and they wonder why they're losing customers to those New China buses.

After purchasing a ticket online with Greyhound they let my daughter and her children board in Columbus, GA and then canceled the trip in Atlanta, GA. When I called and asked why and who canceled the trip I was given a runaround with excuses. If there was fraudulent activity why didn't they contact ME the purchaser of the ticket to verify information??? Instead they let her and a 2 week old baby and 6 year old child STRANDED!! And when I called was placed on hold until the office customer service CLOSED so I couldn't call back!!

Long story short. Bus picked up my son around 7:50 pm on Monday night. Bus started to break down in Atlanta GA. Worked on bus then put bus back on road. Bus started to cut on and off while driving the bus to next stop in Anniston Al. Continued to drive bus in bad condition to Birmingham Al then on to Mississippi. Bus continue to shut down and finally breaks down completely in Shreveport Louisiana around 10 am. Another bus arrives which had only one headlight so backup bus had to be repaired. Son sits at Louisiana bus stop until bus is repaired and leaves around 6:30 pm. Was supposed to transfer to another bus once arriving in Dallas Texas at 6:15 pm but missed that bus because didn't arrive to Dallas until around 11 pm. Once in Dallas he is told he will be put on next available bus which ended up coming at 6 a.m. next morning.

First bus ride on Greyhound for a college student returning to school was a terrifying and horrific because that bus could have easily been involved in a accident by shutting down while driving on major highways. Greyhound cared nothing for their passengers on that bus because if they did they would have taken bus off road in Atlanta when it first broke down. Yes vehicles break down all the time but for a major bus line to purposely ignore the safety of their passengers is dangerous and heartless. And of course the workers at the bus station could care less for the stranded passengers. So Greyhound tells me that my son will be compensated.

After filing a complaint Greyhound has offered to compensate him $40. I paid $173 for his ticket, $30 for luggage which he had to pay twice because the wrong destination was put on his bags and $60 for food because one can soda at bus station cost $2. Will never ride Greyhound again and I do not recommend anyone else to.

My partner and I were supposed to leave from San Diego to Los Angeles on Saturday (1/7) at 9 am. We arrived at the station at 8:20 am. At 8:40 am, Isaiah divided us into two lines, one for Long Beach and one for Los Angeles. After boarding all the people going to Long Beach he came to us and said the bus was full and that we had to wait until 10 am to get the next bus. After that, he blamed us saying it was our fault and the boarding was "first come first serve". Trying to call customer service is another nightmare. It took me more than one hour to wait and hear that they checked with the station and nothing wrong was reported. Basically they said I was lying. I don't recommend Greyhound. Their service is terrible.

Purchased a ticket from Greyhound for my son to go from San Marcos Tx to Beaumont Tx. Depart from San Marcos at 6:25 am on 1-7-17 arrive at Beaumont Tx 2:50 pm 1-7-17. Bus showed up at 7:30 am went to Austin to do transfer bus leaving Austin for Beaumont left before the trip from San Marcos to Austin. He was advised the next bus wouldn't leave for Beaumont till 6:50 pm. He would be in bus station for nearly 10 hrs. I called the Austin Terminal spoke with someone that said they had a bus leaving at 11:00 am for Beaumont they would put him on this one. OK. My son called me at 2:50 that he was in Houston now he had a 3 hr layover. Communication with Greyhound SUCKS. The bus leaving from Houston to Beaumont left at 6:50 supposedly putting him in Beaumont at 8:30 pm. We made the phone calls to family that the time had changed for his pickup.

At 8:30 pm we called him to check on him to find out the status of his well-being only to find out he's still on the bus and not sure where he's at. He notices a sign out the window that he's in Louisiana. He immediately tells the bus driver he's supposed to go to Beaumont. She tells him she doesn't stop in Beaumont. She's on her way to Mobile Alabama. She exits IH 10 gets on the feeder road to let him off the bus. It's 28 degrees outside at 9:00 pm he has to walk back to a gas station that's nearly a mile away carrying his luggage. Family rushed to Louisiana to pick him up. Greyhound you are a bunch of inconsiderate bastards.

I just want to thank all four drivers taking me home safely from Coos Bay to San Bernardino (January 5 and 6 2017) especially through the snow on interstate 5. You all were very polite and cautious and I truly appreciate your service. It was the first time riding.

Avoid Greyhound at all costs. Second time I used them I thought I might need to change my ticket and was unsure about my schedule. Thank goodness buying a ticket was so easy and throughout on their website. They even had a more expensive ticket called flex fare which was fully refundable or exchangeable. Wonderful I thought and purchased the ticket.

Lo and behold my schedule changed. I went online thinking they had this great system where I had first purchased my ticket. It seems the only thing I could do online is just that purchase the ticket. It said I could exchange my ticket at the counter! Wow! That's not convenient. So I decide heck I will just get a refund. So I call Greyhound to find out there are two ways to get a refund. Go to the station yet again! MAIL THE TICKET. Why was it so easy to buy online, but they cannot refund online or even over the phone. So heck, I go to the station to refund the online purchased ticket. The station in a city of 1 million has never heard of greyhound refunding tickets and told me he didn't think I could. Wonderful.

I find my only solution is to drive 150 miles to a more knowledgeable station (this is a $56 ticket) or mail it in. I of course mail the ticket in. I call in a week later to see the status. The automated machine tells me it takes a week for the ticket to get in their system. Again pathetic. Then I find out 10 days later it is not yet in their system so I decide to talk to an operator. He says "yeah it's not there yet, but I'll make a note you called." "Oh great! You'll make a note." Then finishes the call by saying once it's in the system a refund normally takes 5 to 6 weeks to process. WOW!

Never again will I use Greyhound and I will definitely tell everyone I know not to use them. Purchased a premium ticket for the purpose of it allowing me to change or refund it. $56 dollars and the only way to refund the ticket is to mail it in and wait 6 weeks for a refund. Bare in mind I still haven't received the refund. First time I used them so were recently paroled inmates.

I was originally going to give greyhound 3 stars but by the end of the day I decided to give them only 2. Personally I believe they deserve the worst score but they did try to work with me and it didn't take long to get someone over the phone. With greyhound you get what you pay for and here's where the problem lies. If anything happens it's on you. Though your reference number can tell Customer service reps what you buy it's pointless if you don't have it on you, point blank. THEY WILL NOT LET YOU ON THE BUS WITHOUT ONE NOR WILL THEY PRINT YOU ANOTHER ONE OUT. So if you're not familiar with how greyhound works then you will inevitably have some problems.

My biggest issue without a doubt comes from their customer services reps if you can even call them that as I feel they are nothing more than cashiers as they resolve no issues and only tell you who to call. On-top of that I had an incident with one of these customer service reps who threatened to ban me from the greyhound station all because I said something that hurt her feelings. I wasn't harassing her. I wasn't threatening her and I wasn't even singling any person. That's not how customer service works. You resolve problems not create them and I essentially work in customer service so I would know.

We arrived at 8 pm for a 9:15 bus to Ohio and a planned a connection bus to Jersey at 10:30. At baggage check-in a rude, short, stocky ** woman named Carleeta barked at us "The line won't open until 8:30!" When we lined up she Terrorized my daughter because she didn't have her two tickets printed on separate sheets of paper. She told us sit and wait until she could come out from the counter. Time went by and the bus was leaving at 9:15. I as her mother became upset and asked her to please print the ticket as she said she would and she yelled that we should have been more prepared. She Caused major anxiety to everyone waiting in line for the buses. I became upset since she was making my young daughter miss the trip.

After begging the security woman who seemed intimidated to talk to Carleeta she Finally printed a ticket so she could make the bus. My daughter went to the bus and I confronted the woman then. I asked for her first and last name so I could address the issue with her Greyhound superiors. As soon as I did that she yelled "ok she's getting pulled off the bus now." She went back and pulled my daughter off the bus to terrorize some more for punishment to me for asking her name.

Now my daughter is sitting in the Depot with hopes to catch another bus. She was forced to take another bus later. To whoever manages the Detroit Greyhound bus station on Howard street. If you let the woman who was working the counter (she was filling in for someone) at 9:00 pm on January 1st 2017 work there without some sort of repercussion for her hostile actions against the innocent customers it's not right. My daughter didn't deserve that terrible experience.

On the bus 86059 now from Seattle to Spokane on 12/30/16 with a holiday spirit to visit family. Around 1 pm at the bus stop, I tried to buy a sandwich for lunch. Just gave the cashier $20 bill to buy sandwich. I saw The driver drove off. I ran out and got on the bus. I begged him allowing me one minute to pick up my $20. He refused. I had to forget my lunch even though it was 1 pm. I did not even take 5 minutes to buy the sandwich. At the beginning of the trip he yelled at the passengers threatening to throw them off because the passengers were talking when he tried to announce something. Not a greeting, not a thank you. Not a one minute wait for me to pick up my $20 even though the passengers had no complaint for me to pick up the money. Why a terrible experience during the new year!

My trip from California to Oregon was my first and last trip ever with Greyhound. Seven and half hours to my destination the bus start having problems. The bus driver quickly pulls to the side of the freeway, puts on hazard lights, turns off the bus and waits five minutes then turns the bus back on and shortly afterwards exits

the freeway. We were told that the bus was having mechanical difficulties and another bus would be there in two hours but no bus come until five hours later.

My arrival time was 12:30 PM but I arrived at 6:15PM. That's time I can't never get back with my family and to make matters worst I filed a complaint and was told that they apologize for the whole situation however the only compensation I could receive was $40, WOW!!! May this review help someone from having a very unpleasant experience.

My complaint on the 23rd of December. My sons tried to ride the 1:40 p.m. bus to Knoxville. With us being evicted and homeless they been sleeping in cars. I purchased tickets so that I could spend the Christmas holiday with my son. I just started working so that I can make the money to send for them. My daughter paid Uber driver to take them to Greyhound. They rush and sleeping with the only clothes they had. The bus driver stop them and told them they could not ride the bus like that and made fun of them in front of other passengers.

When the boys got upset because of this the clerk at the Memphis Greyhound call the police on them and the officer pick them up and put them in front of the mall. No one willing to listen to the two ** boys. All of my money spend I wasn't able to see my boys. When I call to make a complaint they only willing to pay me not even half of the money I loss on this trip. I still cannot find my youngest son. They rip people off and everyone I talk to spoke broken English.

I paid online December 6th, for the standard 3-day shipping for two suitcases to be shipped from Jackson Mississippi to Katy, Texas. I was in Jackson at the time but was planning to leave for Katy, Texas, on the 8th of December with 3 suitcases and that’s why I was sending the two suitcases ahead of me anticipating that the suitcases will arrive almost at the same time or a day after I arrive. Sadly this never happened... 3 days turned to ten and then on December 20th... my contact in Katy gets a call that my suitcases had arrived. The suitcases had been dropped off at a different location (so stupid). I am safely back in my home country minus the luggage I was hoping to travel with. At this point, I don’t even think half of what was in those suitcases is even there... that’s how poorly I think of Greyhound business ethics. Customer service wasn’t any help at all. They would keep me on the phone just to end up telling me I will receive a call when the suitcases arrive.

The tracking option is useless. I could not track it... not with the way bill number nor the receipt number. I have been reading several reviews from people who have used this bus service and have to say I agree with almost everyone... most of the Greyhound employees are rude and not helpful at all. The buses are old and dirty. I come from Tanzania, East Africa and our buses are much much better. To cut a long review short Greyhound... I don’t really know how you have survived so many years with the kind of ** service you provide. I for one will never ever use your services again the next time I come visiting. Might as well just pay the $ 400 for a united airline flight instead of suffering with your lousy service. When my suitcases finally make it here I will check to see if nothing has been stolen (wishful thinking!!!) and then write a really nasty review.

En route to Phoenix, Arizona from Los Angeles at approximately 2:30 a.m., bonehead driver decided to pull over at 1st designated stop area at a closed McDonald's and announce to all passengers that 15 minutes was allowed to purchase food. Approximately 1/8 mile away was a food gas station and 2 other fast food restaurants that were open. Due to rough terrain and bushes, no one was able to purchase any food! Bonehead driver lacked common sense and thought less of passengers’ needs.

I was very uncomfortable on my Greyhound bus trip because I had no assistance with luggage to load it on the bus. It was very cold on the bus because of the air condition system. So I didn't have the right clothes on and it was getting cold on the bus. I ask the bus driver several times to turn down the temperature but he just paid me no attention and kept on driving the bus...

Travel over the holidays is never a comfortable thing. I took a chance in order to see my ailing parents knowing it could be the last time. I booked a round trip ticket $219. Late pick-up in Victorville, 2.5 hour delay in LA making a 5 hour trip by car a 12.5 hour trip by bus. A few days with family and my sister drops me off at the Fresno station for my return trip. The woman at the counter on 12/27/16 was rude and refused my boarding because I had separated my itinerary from my tickets. I had no issue on my trip north but south this proved to be an issue. I had a digital copy but this person would not even look at it. Long story short, I hitchhiked 30 miles from Fresno at 12 noon to Selma and been here since 10:49 pm. I'm cold and have had little luck with rides. Thanks Greyhound. You just lost a customer for life. 240 miles left to go with no help from you???

Greyhound overbooked our bus. Their solution: wait at the bus station from 12 am from 8:30 am when the next bus will arrive. We wanted an accommodation for the night but all we got was, "Sorry, all we can do is to change your ticket. There is no manager at this time. You have to wait until 5 am". I called their customer service but their system kept giving me different numbers to call an reasonable compensation or rerouting in situations of overbooking or and get the message that they are closed. Went on their online chat, got a message that there is no one.

How come they can leave employees without any manager overnight to make a decision in case of emergencies and leave rude people who don't apparently understand your situation and don't come with any solution? Please remind your employees that they are Greyhound representatives and not complain in front of a customer that they can't wait to leave and start asking what time it is. I got this from Greyhound website, "Reasonable compensation or rerouting in situations of overbooking" which is if we refund you, you are not traveling anymore and I will stuck in the state where I don't leave and came to just take a connection - very smart.

I will never ride Greyhound again and it is a shame that they have all these negative reviews. My daughter and I got stranded at Foxwoods Resorts. We bought round trip tickets and when it was time to go home we were told there was no room on the bus. We had to pay for another ticket to another bus company to get home. I was so pissed off. The next day I went to South Station in Boston, where I brought the tickets to request a refund... Of course they did not want to refund me but by the time I started getting loud they gave me my money back. I will never ever ride Greyhound again.

My wife came to San Diego, CA for our wedding. This was July 23, 2016. Greyhound lost all her luggage. She filled out the paperwork for baggage claim to get reimbursed. Here it is December and Greyhound staff and employees has been playing this game with passing the problem to one bus station to the next Forgetting that greyhound is a company with policy. So greyhound is responsible for my luggage no matter where it was lost at. I spoke with Greyhound employees about my reimbursement and was gave the run arounds. Greyhound doesn’t have the professional conduct to reach out to those who spend money on their service and treated with no respect.

The bus stop for the bus isn't even where it's supposed to be and is labeled wrong for Junction City, KS. The bus didn't show up, and I had tried nine different numbers and no one picked up, a driver in another car had to tell us what was going on because he was finally able to get someone to answer. I had to pay for a $234 Uber fare to get to Kansas City, MO. When I got to to the station, the bus hadn't even left at 8:25 am like it was supposed to or 1:10 pm. It took off finally around 2 pm. The workers at the Greyhound in KC were rude and the ones in St. Louis are even worse. The woman cussed people out for trying to have their questions answered and said it was a first come, first serve basis and we later found out it went by boarding number as per an employee who had been there for five years.

The employees in St. Louis are rude and don't know how to do their jobs, they shut down the ticket counter when people were looking for help and refused customer service. They raised their voices at concerned people and didn't care. Don't ever book with Greyhound, they'll screw you out of money you would be better off using for a plane ticket. The customer service is crap and the bus schedules aren't put out. How they made it 100 years, I don't know, but this is the first and last time I will ever make the mistake of taking a Greyhound anywhere.

Greyhound Company Profile