Fly Free America

Compare Travel Agencies

Research top Travel Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I am a senior on a very fixed budget. When I needed to replace my HVAC system I was steered towards Four Seasons Heating and Cooling because of the free trip! How could I lose? Get a reputable company and a trip with a friend that I would not be able to have!?? I promptly sent in the $99.00 "assuming" that the minimum nights stay requirement would be a long weekend. Shame on me for not investigating thoroughly before I sent in the money! Requested a refund once I realized that it was a week's stay!! Could not "nail" down what airline/airport or time the flight would be!??

Way too many unknowns for me and way out of my budget! $1,500 would be the initial cost for my "free" trip and who knows what time I would have been flying out. I will report to BBB, post on Facebook and advise Four Seasons to find another "reward" other than this terribly disappointing phony certificate!! Believe me, I will spread the word and guess that I feel that the $99.00 was yet another learning experience.

I booked my wedding reception at a great banquet hall and was told if you book in January of 2015, you will receive 2 free tickets for anywhere in the world. That wasn't the deciding factor but that would be great right? Yeah that's what I thought. So we booked our reception for July with the honeymoon scheduled for the next week now that we have the free airline tickets, but wait here's the kicker. I called Fly Free America at 2:03 pm and got the recording, "Please hold, someone will be with you soon." So I waited and waited for 3 hours. YES 3 hours!!!!! No one ever came to the phone! I would rather book my trip with the bum on the street than the scam artist that run this site, not company, because that would give them too much credit.

BUYER BEWARE- Fly Free America does NOT give you free plane tickets - they just secretly put them in the price. You can find a cheaper travel agency to go through, which is what I am NOW doing and finding that it is much cheaper. Don't waste your time! Several months ago I went to a bridal show and won the "grand prize" that they give out at EVERY show - two free Fly Free America round trip plane tickets. Of course you find out there are restrictions and you have to book everything through them, but THAT is not even the worst part of all of this. Every website that complains has failed to mention that Fly Free America actually is not giving you anything at all. They are hiding it in your big price that you end up spending on their dumb company.

I kept trying to email Fly Free America (which Robert, my wonderful responder, was not so nice in his emails, telling me to try to find a better offer if I didn't like theirs). FINALLY, I was told I didn't actually win anything. All of their prices include the plane tickets so I didn't actually win anything. Brides all over have been dealing with this same fake prize, and it's disheartening. I hope the bridal shows & other companies giving out this "prize" consider changing it, as Fly Free America straight up said this to me...

Robert ** wrote: “Dear Allie, I think the confusion is that you think you have won something. This is a discount travel program. Our prices include airfare. Shop the market and see who give you the best deal.” So basically the certificate is really not worth anything but is a travel discount program. Brides are paying $99 activation fee (which they won't get back and HAVE to book with them or they lose it) to end up spending more money on their hotels & restrictions when they could get a better deal elsewhere. They just think they got free plane tix when they didn't. You end up paying over $2k for a hotel and included in that price are the imaginary free plane tix when you could get all inclusive for less than that on a site like Vacation Express or all inclusive websites.

I actually thought I had won the "grand prize", but it turns out that they're just not up front about what they're doing. They include the plane tickets in that big price tag. Oh, and did I forget to mention that NONE of their hotels are all inclusive? You're paying up to $3k for the hotel alone (and like I said, your "free plane tickets"). Seriously, brides & grooms, please research better companies and throw out that stupid voucher. It's not worth your time or money!

This is a scam! President Tux is making it sound like "you get 5 tuxes, you'll receive two free airline tickets." I got my wedding party 8 tuxes and got the voucher. I called the place and wanted to activate my tickets. I have already bought a reservation at one of their listed hotels, so I thought they would waive the $99 activation fee. Come to find out, you have to reserve EVERYTHING through them - never stated clearly that in the terms. Brides to be: Don't let your fiances fall for President Tux’s FALSE DEAL and the SCAM of FLY FREE AMERICA!!! This future GROOM is very upset.

This company is a fraud. In January of 2009, I paid a $50 deposit so I can start my gift certificate to the process of getting a trip that my family had planned to go (San Francisco). The plan was to go in July. So closing to that date, they called and said that San Francisco was no longer a spot available. They told me that they would refund my $50 deposit. So far, they haven't done so. Every single time that I had called, I either got just the mailbox and they would never return my calls or I would get an answer that they're still processing my return. This is after over 4 months after they had cancelled my trip. Such as scam. If you have such gift certificates, throw them into the garbage. I had wasted my time and money on my long distance calls to them. ETTSI-FLY America is a scam! Be warned!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fly Free America?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Be super careful of this company. They advertise as two free tickets if you register with President's tuxedo for your wedding. As it turns out, they require a $99 "refundable" if your don't travel, and/or it goes towards your trip if you book. They are not telling you that to get the promotion, you will need to book through one of their imaginary resorts that cost over $250 a night for at least 7 nights. So, of course, you cut the check thinking you will get free tickets and at this point none of the minimum requirement is explained to you. Then when you call to make your airline reservation, they will tell the details that they failed to tell you before they took the $99 from you. One word of advice, you will not see your money back. Do not believe a thing they say. This is a huge scam. I have tried to contact them several times and I've been promised my money back for months after months after months and I have yet to get them back.

Fly Free America Company Profile