2. Travel
  3. Hotel Brands

3.9/5 (141 ratings)

About Embassy Suites Hotel

Embassy Suites Hotel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embassy Suites Hotel?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embassy Suites Hotel?

Original review: April 12, 2021

Got a very restful night sleep, was able to awake refreshed and start my day with clear mind. We were able go out for breakfast and enjoy time with family we were there to visit. We hope to come back again and enjoy another night there.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Staff is great, love the breakfast, always clean... All around great place to stay. Parking is good and they are close to shopping, entertainment and places like Busch Gardens, Disney World.... Convenient when vacationing.

Get buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 30, 2021

My sister, Our dad and I went to look for a hotel in Binghamton City, New York and we found this hotel. We went in and got checked in. We went to our room and went inside, can't believe how clean the room is, even our bed sheets and pillows is clean. This is one of the best hotel we ever stay. We came back the next year for our AHL hockey game. Keep up the good work!

Original review: March 29, 2021

The staff really makes the difference. I remember staying there with my guests once. The best thing about the staff is they are polite and do care about sending back the leftover customers belongings like a cell charger, shoes etc.

Original review: March 28, 2021

Our Family use the Embassy Suites for our Family Reunion every year for a week reunion. We have a very big Family. It usually is about 30 Of us. Embassy Suite has very friendly staff for whatever state we are in. We have a reunion coming up this July already booked.

Original review: July 4, 2021

My husband and I recently stayed at Embassy Suites in Deerfield Beach and were very disappointed. We had never paid so much for a hotel room in our lives ( 400 for one night; a bit less for the remaining nights)... Our hotel room was very dated... I've stayed at 3 star hotels that were nicer. The sofa was old and uncomfortable though the mattress and the linens were very nice. The biggest concern was the loud noise we heard every evening and every morning from the elevator.

We were surprised by the extra charges such as an extra .50 for containers when ordering from the restaurant at the hotel. The hotel pool and hot tub were way too small for the size of the hotel. Our first 2 days (weekend), it was so crowded that you couldn't find a lounge chair that was available. We didn't dare go into the pool as the group was playing football. The hot tub was large enough for 3 people comfortably. Most of the staff, with one exception, was very friendly and tried to be helpful. Overall, we would never return to this hotel and disappointed that we spent so much money for such poor quality.

Original review: June 26, 2021

I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Birmingham, Alabama on Woodcrest Road and it was horrible. The agents at the front desk has no personality, the rooms are old and run down. I had food in the room from a previous guest and a broken chair in the room. The pullout bed had stains and I called down for a blanket and never received it. This is my first experience with Embassy Suites where I was so disappointed.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I booked a suite at the Embassy Suite New Orleans in May 2021. When I arrived I was informed that the hotel was not providing housekeeping services. I would have to come to the front desk to get wash clothes, towels, trash bags and a box breakfast daily. My room would not be cleaned not even upon request. This is not what I expected so I was truly upset especially since the rate I paid was not inexpensive. On my 2nd day I saw a house keeper working next door and I asked her for a trash bag and she told me to go to the front desk. I gave her a look and she gave me a bag. While at this hotel, I noticed several bags of trash sitting outside of the doors of guests rooms for days.

On my last day I had a check out time of noon. I was in the living room packing and had little clothing on when I heard my door open. it was the housekeeper who did not knock. I screamed, she said "Sorry" and closed the door. I showered, got dressed, but I was humiliated. Within less than an hour and before noon another gentleman knocked on the door to see if I had checked out. I felt like I was being harassed at this point.

When I checked out I pointed all of this out at the front desk. I followed up with an email survey and phone call. It took days for Hilton to respond. Then I called the hotel personally and Management has refused to return my call. They issued an $80 credit and some points to my Hilton account. I spent almost $600 and this is how they treat their loyal customers. I will not be staying at Hilton Hotels anymore because I should have received a full reimbursement for the humiliation and invasion of privacy their staff members imposed on me while I was at their facility.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I made reservations for Embassy Suites in St. Augustine, Fl. during Spring Break. I made them several weeks before. What I thought I paid for and asked for was a Balcony Ocean View 2 room suite. What I got was a patio, no ocean view but view of noisy patio. I paid top dollar for this room and got put in a lobby floor room.

Original review: July 18, 2020

The spaciousness of the rooms (living room, separate bedroom) are what enable Embassy Suites to stand head-and-shoulders above all of the other major hotel/motel chains. I am 6'4" tall and the spaciousness of each Embassy Suites room is greatly appreciated. The rooms are always immaculately clean; the beds are among the most comfortable of any lodging chain and the service provided by staff set the model by which others must be judged.

Embassy Suites Hotel author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Embassy Suites started in 1983 as a member of the Holiday Inn family. It was acquired by Hilton in 1999 and is one of their full service brands. There are over 200 locations in Canada, Latin America and the United States.

• Hilton property: Hilton owns Embassy Suites, so guests can use their Hilton HHonors rewards and enjoy eforea spas at select locations. These properties also support the same community initiatives as Hilton Hotels and Suites.

• Free breakfast: Embassy Suites offers every guest a free, cooked-to-order breakfast. Options include bacon, omelets, potatoes, fresh fruit, sausage and more.

• Evening reception: At the end of each day, Embassy Suites hosts an evening reception. All guests are welcome, and they receive free snacks and light appetizers as well as a variety of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages. Both children and adults are welcome.

• Large rooms: Every room at Embassy Suites is actually a two-room suite. Each room has a flat screen television, so everyone can watch what they want. Other room amenities include a coffeemaker and minibar.

• Family friendly: In 2015, Embassy Suites received a First Place Ranking in the Hotel Brand for Families category from Parents Magazine. Parents can visit the #PrettyGreat Family Travel portion of the Embassy Suites website for tips and travel hacks to make their trip go smoothly.

Embassy Suites Hotel Company Information