Consumer Complaints & Reviews
Very clean park and friendly people. Expensive for 1 day, but season pass is a great deal. Something for everyone--nature, history, fun, great food, amusement rides.
Disney quality is always there. A little overpriced. Pretty self-guided. Nothing much added. Disneyland is wondering and nostalgic for me. However, I think it is pricing itself out of reach for many. The average family with children usually can't afford to stay on property.
Great places to stay that are all within a few minutes of the park. Awesome, very clean, very friendly staff. Great breakfast and nice pools.
ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
This park sits on 150 acres in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. The park hosts about 2.5 million guests per year and is Tennessee’s most popular ticketed attraction.
- Friendly: Dollywood’s stated values include making personal connections with visitors. For the last four years, it has received the Friendliest Park of the Year Golden Ticket Award.
- Christmas event: Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas has won the Golden Ticket award for the Best Christmas Event every year since 2008. Each November and December the park is decorated for Christmas. The park has several holiday-themed shows, including an outdoor show where thousands of Christmas lights are synchronized to holiday music.
- Shows: Dollywood’s live entertainment changes throughout the year, with different shows coinciding with different seasonal festivals. Shows range from bluegrass performances to magic shows. Dollywood has won the Golden Ticket award for Best Shows each year since 2009.
- Craftsmanship: Throughout the park visitors can watch master artisans practice the crafts that have been practiced by people living in the Great Smoky Mountains for more than a century. Visitors can purchase craft items including pottery, wood carvings and blown glass.
- Dolly Museum: Chasing Rainbows is an interactive museum that contains many of Dolly Parton’s costumes, including the wardrobe she wore in “9 to 5” and “Straight Talk.” Visitors can also see her numerous awards and learn more about her life.
- Best for Dollywood offers attractions that will appeal to everyone who enjoys traditional crafts, live entertainment and amusement rides. The park caters to families.
Compare Amusement Parks
- Company Name: