2. Travel
  3. Cruise Lines

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.04/5

Disney Cruises Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Disney Cruises?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Disney Cruises?

Original review: April 9, 2020

Even if you don’t have kids, Disney is still a great cruise, with many adult only areas and activities. Start the day with a power walk around deck 4, followed by brunch and cappuccinos at Palo, then sign up for an adult only shore excursion. Later, have pre-dinner drinks and delicious free anti-pasto at The Cove, and end your day away from the kids with a gourmet dinner at Remy, where you can also watch the fireworks from the private deck.

Original review: April 3, 2020

We took our kids and grandkids on a Disney Cruise out of Port Canaveral in 2018. They loved it. The food was great the on ship amenities were good. "The pirate adventure" left a lot to be desired more a photo opportunity for the ship. The shows were excellent best quality of any ships. Most of the meals were excellent, but of the kid's food was bland and too small of a portion. It was expensive, it's Disney. Being a Florida resident I would have hoped for a little break in the price. Overall Disney does not disappoint. I hope we save up to take another cruise someday with them.

Get buying tips about Cruise Lines delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: April 2, 2020

The island that they take you to is absolutely beautiful. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful place to go but the food is not good if you have diet restrictions such as cardiac or diabetic and for the money you pay you should have options other than fruit. It's no secret that all Disney attractions are all very expensive. It's something that is not affordable for all which is sad. It is a once in a lifetime adventure for most so they should really take that into consideration.

Original review: April 1, 2020

BEST cruise ever! I have cruised from regular cabins, cabins with a balcony to concierge level and I have never ever been disappointed. The servers are excellent and the food is very delicious. The excursions that I booked were great, the entertainment on broad was outstanding. Although there were a lot of kids on the cruise you hardly ever saw them because they had their own deck for their entertainment. I just can’t say enough about cruising with Disney.

Original review: March 30, 2020

I will be wanting to book another cruise once this cov19 is over with. As this time I'm gonna be bringing both of my sons and maybe try and get my family eg; my sister to bring her kids this time too and I'm hoping to be able to book it for Christmas time as long as this cov19 is over with.

Original review: April 11, 2020

Felt good. Good service, good food, good activities, good atmosphere, good employees, good time. Good people, good event, good setting. Awesome. Super fun. 10/10 recommend. Loved it. Would go again. Sign me up.

Original review: April 5, 2020

We loved the quality of the Disney cruise. The kids enjoyed the kids club, character interactions and water toys. We enjoyed being able to have a quiet dinner, while the kids were at the kids club. The rooms were actually quite spacious with lots of storage. There were plenty of activities to keep the whole family occupied each day.

Original review: April 4, 2020

Disney Cruises is nice than other cruise but if some changes are done then it would be great like price are high, if price are cut down some what then it helps them to attract customers and also food quality is nice but you can add some more items in menu which give customers choice to select their favourite food.

Original review: March 29, 2020

I love Disney cruise lines, there is always something to do, places to go and shopping to do. The food is phenomenally wonderful, the different flavors are so awesome. My next cruise will only be with disney.

Original review: March 28, 2020

My overall experience is about 7/10. The price is the same for most cruises. What really caught my eye was Disney. I didn’t like the fact that the bathrooms were not regularly checked. The food was really not that great for what we are paying for. The excursions and entertainment mostly made up for it.

Disney Cruises author review by ConsumerAffairs

While the Walt Disney Company has been around for almost a century, Disney Cruises first launched with a single ship in 1998, though the company was founded in 1995. Since then, the cruise line has expanded to four ships, all sailing out of Port Canaveral.

• Kid-friendly activities: Family friendly live shows, meeting Disney characters and deck parties are just a few of the on board activities suitable for families.

• Dining options: Dining options include casual dining, dining in rooms with whimsical Disney themes and adult-exclusive dining.

• Port adventures: Disney Cruise Lines offers port adventures geared around creating a memorable and fun family-friendly adventure at each port.

• Online check-in: Guests can save time with Disney Cruises by checking in online before arrival at the dock.

• Land and sea vacations: Disney's land and sea vacations combine a Disney Cruise with time spent at a Disney Resort for a rich Disney experience.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team