3.73/5

170 Celebrity Cruises Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Cruise was what expected, but keep an eye on your charges. Don't fall for the acupuncture offer at the spa. Expensive and no results. Other than that very good.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

It was our first cruise and our experience was wonderful. The ship was classy. The food was diverse, plentiful & delicious. We had 4 days on the ship & 3 days in Bermuda, it was heavenly. No incidents, no accidents.

Get expert buying tips about Cruise Lines delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Grateful to meet the Captain & know he was well educated; wonderful 24 hr buffet, room service. Loved the pools & our room's private balcony! Aesthetic services on board, but too pricey for average consumer. Not enough clothing shops; airlines lost luggage; had nothing to wear for 5 days; missed galas etc.

Original review: July 16, 2018

We have cruised on the Equinox two times and had a most pampered and relaxing time on both. Especially memorable was the staff in the Silhouette Dining Area. Moveto, Devashish, Maya And Red superseded all expectations!! The passenger to crew ratio is much better than some of the larger ships. Waiting time for anything is greatly reduced on a ship like this. Customer service was very knowledgeable and helpful when called for extra information. We hope that this service from Celebrity Cruise Lines continues and does not fall far from the mark as many of the other lines have already evidenced.

Original review: May 31, 2018

My fourth cruise with Celebrity. There's are only two lines I would recommend. Celebrity and Holland America. Cabins are large, staff is great and food is excellent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Celebrity Cruises?

Original review: May 22, 2019

I wouldn't wish ADT on an enemy. Their so-called security products are utterly defective. When calling for support, no one cares. Promised calls are not returned aeb Kayla ** @ (866) 623-8422. No returned call. No last name manager "Matt" is never 'at his desk'...Matt must spend his day in the restroom, hiding from his responsibilities. My security system has not worked properly since an supposed upgrade last year. I paid over $800.00 to upgrade, everything became worse. Security cameras that don't work, false alarms in the middle of the night. It's hardly comforting to have a system stating that an outer door is open at midnight...they don't care. They don't care one bit! All this company cares about is misrepresentation and fraud. I will be getting rid of them asap. Future consumers...BEWARE!! !

Original review: May 22, 2019

Recently, I had to cancel an Oct. 2019 cruise because my father became terminally ill and I could not travel to care for him. I made a request for a credit or refund of my deposit towards a future booking but even after advocacy from our travel agent and providing medical documentation. Celebrity would not provide any accommodation and I was penalized $200 for cancelling. However, our travel agency, CruCon, waived the cancellation fee. Thank you CruCon for your heartfelt gesture. Celebrity’s core values are clearly not with their passengers.

Original review: May 13, 2019

The bathroom is a real safety issue. The tubs are very high with no grab bar. You have to reach around a glass partition to catch the vertical shower bar. You can not turn around the tub without taking your hand off. There is a little built tread maybe 18" square. After that it is ice. There is no soap holder on the wall. You must use two hands to pick up this large bottle of soap with a pumper and take your hand off the shower vertical bar. I could go on for other things but this has to be corrected. The hotel manager and the captain know of this. Let's see how long it will take them to correct.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Made a big trip from Ft. Lauderdale to Bahamas for 2 nights. The baggage with our passports were taken by the crew and didn't retrieve it until the cut-off time of the trip. We missed the trip and they are refusing to refund our money. Horrible experience. A company like this treating the customer in this manner is very surprising.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Upon last minute check for my cruise, saw the arrival date was May 11, so I must changed the flights. Paid $200 plus 10000 miles for my sister's Delta flight and $125 for my United flight. I am very much distracted by this experience. There are calls and Line and emails involved with these confused and wrong presentation for Celebrity customers, I spent.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I booked and paid for a cruise to Alaska and purchased insurance. I then found out I have to have major surgery. I called to cancel, months before the first penalty for canceling. They canceled it. Said, "No problem. You will receive a full refund within 7 days but before 10." 10 days came no refund. I called back. I was on hold 45 minutes. They said, "I don’t want to keep you on hold. I’ll call you back within an hour." That was with Shaunpaul. Never called back. I called back 2 days later. Spoke to Mark. He also put me on hold. Said that the refund was denied, I asked why. No explanation. He said, "You’ll have the refund by Friday." That’s 20 days later if it comes. I have another cruise scheduled and was going to reschedule this one. Not sure if I will now. Terrible customer service.

Original review: March 20, 2019

Almost daily calls offering "free Bahamas cruise." When you question it... They hang up. One girl, her name is Marcia, keeps calling and today I told her I was physically unable to travel and she immediately hung up. I called back to speak with someone about her and I got a male this time and he immediately started on the promotion and I told him to please wait and let me explain something and he hung up. Clearly scammers. After reading reviews about this "scam" I can't believe there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. The number they are calling from rotates but today's call was from 832-246-7348.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I attended a Celebrity Cruise presentation last night in my city sponsored by Expedia. I was not impressed. Apparently, Celebrity is "modernizing" their cruise ships to make them similar to their newest ship - the Edge. The pictures they showed were of very modern interior reminding me of Icelandic architecture. Which I guess makes sense because their designers are from that part of the world. I found the architecture a bit sterile. And unsure of what type of passengers they were targeting. Also, nothing for active folks like Pickleball which is a very popular sport that seniors play. That's a deal breaker for me. I like to eat and I want a venue to burn off calories. An indoor gym will not cut it.

Original review: March 9, 2019

Silhouette/AquaClass Cabin December 2018. Upon entering the cabin you could smell urine, told the attendant, she flushed the toilet and said that should fix it, yet the bathroom floor had urine on it plus a dirty bandage sticking to the shower wall. I scrubbed the floor myself with a bath towel and asked that while we were out of the room if our bathroom could be "cleaned". We rarely saw an attendant in 12 days. AquaClass rooms are supposed to have a bottle of sparkling wine, room diffusers, pillow menu yet none of these were ever delivered even after we asked.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

So after trying to put a hold on a cruise and having it show up in my email at a higher price I became suspicious. I then paid for a cruise...total price...and guess what??? Got an email that a balance was owed. After fighting with the staff they finally agreed to wipe out the balance owed...which was nuts because I paid the full price at the time I booked and THEN they increased the price? So just on a whim, I was checking prices tonight and put a cruise on hold to see if that would happen again and sure enough the price that it put on hold for was approx. 170 higher than the price stated when I put it on hold. WATCH VERY CAREFULLY!!! MAYBE book on the phone??? TAKE SCREEN SHOTS!!! I have NEVER seen ANYTHING like this. It's a total bait and switch. They said they fixed the problem...insert laughing face here. BEWARE!!!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

After disembarking a Celebrity Reflection, we absentmindedly forgot to pick up a duffel bag that we had purchased on the ship for last-minute purchases. We realized the next morning just before boarding our plane home that it was missing and immediately contacted Celebrity to see if we could return to the terminal to retrieve it. That was on November 5 and we are now sitting in November 22nd still without our bag. The lies, the incompetence, the absolutely astonishing lack of organization within the Celebrity organization is mind-boggling - what company have you ever heard of where one department cannot pick up the phone and speak to another department but instead have to email or Skype them.

What company have you heard of where they only process credit cards once a week to pay for return baggage fees. What companies have you heard of that starts their holiday weekend on Monday prior to that weekend. Apologies abound but zero action to address any issues! Although our trip was alright, we will never sail Celebrity again – give me Carnival any day. I am Canadian and it takes a lot for me to lose my patience and temper but Celebrity has definitely succeeded in frustrating me to tears!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

We have traveled on several cruise lines, and Celebrity Cruise Line has been by far the worst experience we have ever had on a cruise. During calendar years 2017-2018, as recent retirees my wife and I have cruised on the Princess, Norwegian, Royal Caribbean and the Carnival Cruise Lines. After our flight to Miami was canceled, due to weather on Saturday, August 4th, I immediately contacted Celebrity Cruise’s Emergency customer service number. Since we were unable to confirm a flight from Washington, DC to Miami in time for the ship’s departure, I was told that our party of four (4) could board the cruise ship at the first port of call, San Juan PR on Monday, August 6th.

I was able to secure a flight into San Juan, arriving the morning of August 5th, prepared to stay-overnight at my own cost. I provided Celebrity Cruise with our flight information to confirm that we would be able to board the ship in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Monday at 2 PM, my family and I checked out of the hotel and took 2 taxis to the port of call to meet the ship for boarding at 3:30 PM. Upon our arrival, no ship was in sight. I called customer service, only to find out that due to a medical emergency the previous night, the ship headed to Nassau and was skipping Puerto Rico altogether! We were surprised as we weren’t provided with any notification via email, phone or text message about this itinerary change.

At that point, I was told by the first two agents that the only option available to us, at our own cost was to purchase one-way tickets back to Washington DC. At that time of day, there were no more flights back to Washington, DC, and the cheapest one-way fare was $730 a person, departing the next morning - meaning we would also have the stay an extra night in San Juan. Given that we had already expended costs for flight changes, taxis and meals for 2 days in San Juan -without even getting on the ship yet - we were unwilling to spend an additional $3000 on flights just to go home, as I didn’t purchase trip insurance.

After multiple calls, and being bounced around from agent to agent for the next 30 minutes, I was finally connected to a very customer-serviced, friendly and helpful representative in Ms. Jennifer **, from the Cruise Corporate Guest Relations Team. After explaining our predicament and dire situation, Ms. ** was able to work her “true magic" and convinced her immediate supervisor to allow us to board the ship in St. Thomas. As we would have to stay an extra night in San Juan, Ms. ** kindly offered to cover our hotel accommodations up to $500. We proceeded to purchase three (3) one-way airline tickets on JetBlue to St. Thomas, Virgin Islands for a total cost of $357, to salvage what was remaining of our vacation with our daughter and 8-month old grandson.

I. Lack of Communication. Once the ship detoured to Nassau, bypassing port-of-call in San Juan, Puerto Rico, we received no notification via email, phone or text message. After multiple calls, and being bounced around from agent to agent, we were told that Celebrity Cruise had to record of us being “active” guests. I can assure you that I would not have purchased new flights to Puerto Rico if I hadn’t confirmed that we could board at 3:30 PM. Especially since I needed the information on where to go and what time to meet.

Once we arrived in St. Thomas to board the ship, we were kept waiting outside the pier gate for over 45 minutes, because we were told by Security we weren't on the passenger manifest for boarding. Our grandson was crying from heat exhaustion as we waited in the sun. Once we were cleared to board the ship, we had to personally haul our own suitcases from the pier to the ship (a distance of more than 200 meters), through the security screening and finally to Deck 4 Guest Services to complete the registration and check-in formalities.

II. Poor Customer Service. Once onboard the ship, we were hoping that given the bad experience we had so far, guest services would attempt to try and make the rest of our stay as nice as possible. That would be further from the case. Based on our onboard experience, we’re surprised that the Celebrity Equinox was voted by the Cruisers’ Choice Awards for the 2018 Best Overall and Best for Service. In our humble but strongest opinion, the Guest Service staff (from the management down) on the Celebrity Equinox didn’t live up to those award recognitions.

Our designated dining table had been re-assigned, and we were put in a different section and had the worst server. Despite telling the server that we were always trying to make the 7 PM show (our dinner reservation was for 6 PM); he was extremely slow at taking our orders and dropping off our meals. At each dining experience, it took over 30 minutes for the servers to locate a high chair for my grandson - being told that there were a total of only 4 for the entire ship. The crib/playpen that was requested took over 6 hours to be set up in the room, despite many attempts on our part calling Guest Services and housekeeping.

Since we boarded mid-cruise, we were told late-Friday evening, that we needed to show ourselves to US Customs at 6:30 AM on Saturday and leave the ship at that time. I know that this is US Immigration policy, but there were many occasions that Guest Services could have informed us of this and help facilitate this request. Had we known this in advance, we would have changed our departure flight. We were not scheduled to leave Fort Lauderdale until 2 PM on Saturday. Therefore, we were planning on staying on the ship until 8:30 AM to eat breakfast along with allowing our 8-month old grandson the chance to nap.

Initially, Guest Services refused to arrange for the housekeeping staff to assist my daughter in getting her two large suitcases (while holding an infant) to the meeting point for disembarkation. I personally had to intervene before Guest Services Manager reluctantly agreed to arrange for suitcase pick-up and delivery to the meeting point by the housekeeping staff.

Given this inconvenience, we thought at the very least, we would be provided with free Wi-Fi for a day so that alternate travel arrangements could be made. We were surprised at how “stingy” and "non-customer service mentality” by Guest Services management was in providing us with this simple request/accommodation. Upon return from the cruise, I correspond and personally contacted Celebrity Customer Service, but the response I received I received from Celebrity Customer Service was nonchalant to my complaint. We vowed that we'll NEVER cruise on the Celebrity Cruise Line ever again.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

There were very few places to sit in public areas, most seats were in bar and pay areas. Disembarkation process was the worst I have seen in many years of cruising on most major cruise lines.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Nickel and dimed to death! Almost everything was extra and expensive. Hands out everywhere. I am used to river cruises which are all-inclusive. You may think you are getting a good deal, but then you pay extra for almost everything else. Felt like being in a herd of cattle - too many people. My first and last ocean cruise.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

One Way Alaska Cruise: Cruised 7-20-2018 thru 7-28-2018. Although plenty of daylight at time of cruise and great weather, ship cruised the inside passage in the dark and open sea by day. Other Celebrity ship followed us, got to see inside passage (maybe they paid more) like paying to see a movie and sitting in the dark 2 hours. Customer Relations could not be bothered even though they acknowledged failure. Though they promised follow up and took e-mail and phone information, failed to do so upon my arrival home. Ship had peeling paint and dated. Found ship scheduled for complete refurbishment. Should be done NOW not have paying customers deal with substandard accommodations.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Celebrity Constellation Disappointing. Went in June 2018 to Greece. Ship crew was almost non-existent on outside decks leading to trashy looking rooftop deck, towels reserving seats when people weren’t there, no staff serving drinks to poolside guests. Pool bar staff was rude and clueless. Most important the quality of food especially at the buffet was severely lacking. Way too much cumin in the food, many of the dishes were mushy, and there was no shellfish at all times. Never saw one crew member sanitizing railings, tongs, door handles, etc. They also nickel and dime you to death for water if you don’t have a drinking package. $2.50 for bottled and they put away their pool water glasses early in the afternoon. Won’t return to Celebrity.

Original review: June 23, 2018

We sailed on Celebrity Constellation from Singapore to Rome, which was 2 cruises, back to back. Because the second cruise took in ports of significant interest ie Muscat, Petra and the Suez Canal we purchased the above product (Voyage in Review DVD). Having just recently viewed it I wish to say that we were utterly disappointed. The shots and close-ups were repeated too many times; there lacked any structure to the presentations and I believe we saw close-ups of some miscellaneous hills outside Muscat at least 8 times. Some brief headlines would have helped. To cap it off the end of the DVD featured a parade of artists and shows that were not on the cruise so it was just blatant company advertising which was wasted on us as we won’t be showing the DVD to anyone. In summary a waste of money.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Hi. We are on the Summits cruise ship from May 27th to June 3rd. We are currently locked in our cabin and are being blatantly ignored. They are giving us a free cruise voucher but the embarrassment we endured deserves a refund as well. We are fully prepared to seek legal assistance as we were lied to and stripped of our rights as human beings. We are being treated worst than zoo animals. That being said, here is the tragic end to our honeymoon!!!

We were served a raw burger for lunch on deck 10 at the buffet. Mind you the staff agreed they should have been cooked well done! We didn’t realize it wasn’t cooked all the way until we got to the middle. My wife and I both got ill shortly after eating it. We took a nap because we started feeling ill and both threw up the burgers. We were NOT sick beforehand. I went to guest relations and spoke to Victoria, I think. We asked to get some reimbursement but they made us go to the doctor on board and claimed they could give me medicine to help with the food poisoning. We went there and they didn’t seem like they wanted to take responsibility for food poisoning and claimed we had the norovirus.

We didn't think we should have to pay for tour mistake so they claimed if we filled out some form saying we were sick, we wouldn’t be charged. So they give us the form and basically coerced us into lying about having diarrhea, which none of us had. Only nausea. They gave my wife a painful IV with drugs and saline. They took me into a different room and gave me a shot in my behind for nausea.

Mind you the shot was the most excruciating pain of my life and I couldn’t walk normally on my left side for over 2 hrs. They gave us medicine and sent us on our way. We instantly felt fine and we’re sure the mistakes of your staff caused our symptoms. They didn’t tell us we had to stay in our room after we left so my wife and I went up to the deck. She went back to the room to grab something and I was explaining the situation to someone who worked on the ship who then called her manager and yelled at me like a child to go to our room. I was chased by security and staff and made out to be a criminal.

We were not allowed to leave our room for the next day until we get off board. They literally treated us like criminals and claim we have a virus but we felt fine until after we ate that burger. They basically tricked us into going there and they are giving us a hard time about getting any reimbursement. The staff in the medical lied to us, and I believe this was done to take away liability. They even agreed that the food was the cause but later changed their story. We just got married and spent our life savings on this cruise! I am appalled at the way we were treated to the point where we were in tears. This is not right.

I am writing this as I am held a prisoner in our own room, not able to enjoy the benefits of the ship that we paid tons of money for. This is my first Celebrity Cruise as we always used Royal Caribbean. This is a very bad first impression and we’re disgusted at the mistrust that the staff has shown us. It’s hard to get sleep and forget this day from hell when I can hear people laughing and having a great time.

Nobody will speak to or help us, I feel like a prisoner. I could understand if we were actually sick, but I went out of the room and everyone, including your housekeeping staff and manager, that we look just fine and are not sick. I wish they worked for the medical department, because the people down there are lying criminals. We’re disgusted and appalled at the way we have been treated. We cannot sleep and have to wait to be cleared by medical. And without a doubt in my mind we will be. I want all the copies of our medical records as well, do I ask medical? We have never been so unhappy in our lives!!!

Original review: May 30, 2018

We are on the Celebrity Equinox Caribbean Cruise and one of our port of calls was Punta Cana. We got to the port at 7 am and the plan was to take the tender boats to shore. At 7:35 an announcement was made that due to "rough seas" the tender boats cannot be used and we would not be going to Punta Cana. There was no backup destination and when asked if they would give a refund or some form of compensation, they said they would give back $10 for the port fees. How pathetic. This is my first and last time taking a cruise with Celebrity. Very disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Promised great ports and wildlife with visits to penguin rookeries. None of this happened. The boat had propulsion issues which had been identified for years. In fact, Celebrity had sued and won a considerable amount of money from the manufactures of their propulsion systems, but never fixed them. Therefore, they continue to operate ships that cannot make certain timetables and continue miss ports and disappoint their customers.

They offered us compensation for one port, but missed two and a half. They refused to allow anyone to cancel even though they knew in advance that they were not going to make certain ports. Very poor customer service. People on this cruise had saved all their lives and had travelled up to 30 hours to take this very disappointing trip. Folks from Hong Kong and the Philippines were told, "Oh well too bad for you". Shame on Celebrate. They knew in advance that things were not going to go well, and they really just did not care.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

We knew it was a longer than we liked days at sea. But when 2 of the 3 days of getting off the ship were canceled, we were miserable! This was the cruise to South America and Antarctica. Port Madryn was canceled 1 day before departure due to supposedly ship propulsion problems. The Falkland Islands port was canceled due to understandably rough weather. The problem lies with one port not be attempted after the Falklands were canceled. We went 5000 miles to Antarctica and never saw one penguin up close! $11,500 later and not one penguin in its land habitat!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

The itinerary on Celebrity Infinity was excellent: Buenos Aires to Ushuaia to Cape Horn to Antarctica to Port Stanley, Falkland, to Puerto Madryn to Montevideo and back to Buenos Aires. The only issue with it was the first [boring] 3 days at sea, but we skipped them by flying to Ushuaia directly. (Yet, Celebrity, of course, not only issues no refund for those 3 days, but charges a fee to allow you to embark in a different port. The funny part of that was a call from them on the day of the departure with a question of why we are not on the ship. Despite the fee charged, they did not bother to communicate our embarkation exclusion to the vessel!)

There's more. Unfortunately, a week before sailing, Celebrity sent an email that they have a problem with the ship’s propulsion system, as such they won’t have sufficient speed and will have to cancel our visit to Puerto Madryn. It was very bad news, but at least they promised to refund one day as an excuse; not a fair exchange of course but something. (Later on the ship, during our Inside Access Tour, we of course asked in the mechanical room what the problem they have with the propulsion system, but the crew politely did not give an answer.)

The worst part came later. They suddenly cancelled Port Stanley as well. This time it was “for safety reasons”, saying that the weather is too bad there, that it’s a strong wind of 55-80 kph and getting to the shores is not possible. Alas, there is a big problem with this statement. First of all, the crew already knew and many people told us two days before that we won’t go to Port Stanley; that's before there was any reliable weather information. Also, our sailing through Drake Passage was extremely smooth. We were really lucky with the weather! Then at 5 AM on the morning we were supposed to sail to Port Stanley I checked the weather there and it was… sunny with 50 kph wind indeed but also CALMING to 25 kph during the day. Nonetheless, “for our safety” we did not go there.

Of course, people attacked all officers with tons of questions. The main one being why not visit Puerto Madryn or another port in Argentina instead. We got no answer. I also had an opportunity to ask the captain personally on the real reason for skipping Stanley. The answer was, “I’m the captain, I know better.” So, it looks like Celebrity Infinity either has a big technical problem with the vessel (and then it’s a real safety issue!) or saves money on port fees, etc., maximizing their profits. Either way, my advice is to never use this company. They have no respect for their customers, easily ruining vacations for 2000+ people.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

This was our first cruise with Celebrity, two weeks, in Europe. We were very impressed with our whole experience and would easily the same cruise line. Our room was huge at the front of the ship and never having used Celebrity before we were delighted with our "suite". The staff was also excellent.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Booked a cruise through Expedia which departs tomorrow. For the past few months for any question or issue resolving discrepancies on the site or paying the balance I tried to call Celebrity directly only to be transferred immediately to a third party line waiting long hold times. We have a one year old. Simple questions regarding crib requests whether milk was available and babysitting inquiries were very hard to answer. There was a lot of back and forth. Expedia reps were very nice but were just quoting FAQs I had already read on the main site. We had a free beverage package for booking a veranda room which never appeared on the Celebrity site. It just kept asking if we would like to purchase it. This is crappy website and communication but now we are completely bummed to find out Celebrity has no remorse for situations out of the customers' hands and is not willing to help at all.

United cancelled our flight out of Newark offering no other flights and no airport within a 3 hour radius has a flight to Miami within two days. United gave us a full refund which I was not expecting. We were able to cancel the hotels due to circumstances resulting from the winter storm but when we called United asking them to postpone our trip even requesting to pay more for a different location or room anytime they said no. No refunds, no other trips... so we are out $1600. We desperately needed this trip to get away with the baby. This would have been our third cruise with Celebrity and I will never ever use them again. Last parting words? If we were smart we would have selected the insurance through Expedia and now we are unable to confirm cancellation on our room.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I am going on a cruise next month and have already booked my excursions. When I looked at my cruise calendar I noticed that they had changed some dates. Suddenly I had 2 excursions at the same time. I called the German call center. Nice and friendly people. But nobody could held me. I send an email to the manager. Never got an answer. Then I wrote to **. And within 5 hours I got an email from Rosemary ** and everything was fine. Thank you Rosemary.

Celebrity Cruises expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Celebrity Cruises combines modern luxury with a contemporary cruise experience. Founded in 1986, Celebrity Cruises merged with Royal Carribean in 1997 and has grown to a fleet of 11 ships providing trips to destinations throughout the Bahamas, Bermudas, Carribean, Europe, Alaska and more.

• Personalized service: Celebrity Cruises excursions are staffed with a ratio of one staff member for every two guests, which allows for a personal touch in guest service.

• Cruisetour experiences: Cruisetour experiences are cultural immersion-style cruises that sail to numerous ports worldwide like Mt. Fuji in Japan, Bangkok in China, Mystery Island in Vanuatu and hundreds more.

• Overnight excursions: Celebrity Cruises offers "Evening Around the World" that lets guests experience a night spent at some of the ship's ports of call instead of aboard the ship.

• Spa treatment: An onboard spa is available on Celebrity Cruises, in addition to the relaxation and health-focused Take Care of YourSelfie experience.

• Family fun: While sometimes considered an adult cruise line, Celebrity Cruises also features on board programs designed for children and youth; the programs are aimed at guests ranging from toddler age to the teenage years.

• Best for: The Celebrity Cruises liner is best for food lovers and adults seeking an elegant cruise experience.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs