2. Travel
  3. Cruise Lines

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.82/5

Carnival Cruise Lines Reviews

Original review: April 9, 2020

It’s ok but not. Good time to travel. The ship is full of fun things to do and you don’t have to get off to have a full vacation. It’s wonderful and I need to do this one day. I do live to gamble and they have gambling all over with free meals and get ready to dress up for the show. A real live concert show and other shows too. The shops have everything so you don’t have to bring your own nice clothes.

Original review: April 8, 2020

Carnival has come a long way over the years making sure that there is always something for everyone. We had a private tour of the kitchen and tasting with the sous chef, which was amazing to see how they made delicious meals for hundreds of people all day long. With Carnival, you get the most bang for your buck.

Original review: April 8, 2020

The staff/crew were so friendly, accommodating & informative. Loved the adult only area! The ONLY thing I’d change is having to go through area that allow smoking to have pictures taken. My clothes smelled awful after we were done. For anyone allergic they aren’t able to have the of getting their pictures taken or going into the casino area. All of that should be non-smoking.

Original review: April 7, 2020

Love to Cruise. It is a Great vacation from the working world. The staff and the restaurants are fantastic. Great value for your money. I love to Cruise during the winter to get away from the Cold weather.

Original review: April 7, 2020

We loved all of the features. Husband loved seeing working of the ship, while I loved the days at sea blissful rest on a deck chair with my books. You are limited only by your imagination and positive attitude. These elements provide incentives to totally enjoy the experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carnival Cruise Lines?

Original review: April 7, 2020

The entertainment was great on this cruise. We were on an older ship, so the facilities were somewhat dated, but well maintained. The excursions were limited due to the fact that this was a cruise up and down the West Coast of the US. Overall, it was a good experience that I can say I’ve had.

Original review: April 6, 2020

Our cabin room temp below normal and unable to increase heat and no assistance from customer service after several complaints. No incentives for day lost on island. Food bar hours not passenger friendly during day.

Original review: April 6, 2020

I've cruised on Carnival several years to the Caribbean, and each time it was a positive experience. The entire crew was very professional, friendly and eager to please passengers. I highly recommend cruising on Carnival.

Original review: April 6, 2020

Our trip was very enjoyable with my son and his family and my wife. There was plenty of good food, good entertainment. Service was very good. The islands that we visited were very interesting to see how these people live. A great variety of food with plenty to eat and drink. A different kinds of entertainment was very good and many different things to see. If it wasn't for the virus that's going around now especially on cruise ships we would like to take another trip maybe on a little bigger cruise ship to a different area and get some friends to take with us. I believe they would enjoy it very much.

Original review: April 5, 2020

My Wife and I had seen advertisements on television about Carnival Cruise Lines and it looked really good and the prices were very reasonable. We talked about it and we decided to take one their cruises. I booked everything online and it was very simply to do, After I paid for everything I received a email with a confirmation on our departure dates and return dates and where we had to go to get on the cruise ship. Trying to get on board the ship when we arrived was more than a nightmare and most of the people who were working there did not know what they were doing.

Once we got on board we were told what cabin we were in and we finally found it on our own and no one on the cruise ship would help us. Once we entered our cabin room it was dirty and had a bad smell to it. The bathroom was filthy and was not clean. The food that they served was low quality. Any alcoholic drinks they served were so watered down they should have given us ice water instead.

At night when we went walking on top to see the ocean and try to enjoy the fresh ocean air there were a lot of people who were either very drunk or high and were throwing up over the side. There was a significant amount of prostitutes on board approaching me to hire them to have sex with them. I told them I was happily married and they told me they didn't care and all they wanted was my money for sex. All in all it was a waste of time and money and we will never ever go on another cruise with Carnival Cruise Lines...!

Carnival Cruise Lines Company Information