Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: Aug. 5, 2012

2 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Aug. 5, 2012 is one of the best cruise outfits out there. I am surprised by some of the bad reviews. In my experience is the BEST travel agency on the internet to book a cruise. I have always received excellent prices and I have checked around so I know what I am talking about. I have also been extremely impressed with their service. I will continue to use them.

Original review: July 31, 2012

We've booked with a couple of different online agencies in the past and never had a problem. I was impressed with who most of the time is the cheapest. I will speak about them! I booked a 7 night Disney Magic cruise for $812 pp total, category 12 (the best price I found...this was 2+ years ago). Then, I read a terrible review of someone's experience in that same cabin I had booked: vibration, noise... I emailed my agent from and asked him if I could please be upgraded even one category and that I would gladly pay the additional cost. Well, I waited on pins and needles for 2 days and was notified that I had been upgraded to category 9 at no additional cost. So if I were to book online again, I'd have no doubt about using them again!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want expert review by Michelle Baran is a travel agency headquartered in Stafford, Texas since 1999. It helps customers plan their vacations from start to finish.

• Volume discounts: Because the company buys inventory in volume, customers enjoy savings. The low-price guarantee matches any cheaper deals found, plus throws in a $50 gift card.

• Wide range of offerings: Cruise and tour operators such as Viking, Globus, and Gate 1 offer cruises all over the world, including in Turkey. Cruise lengths range from three nights to several weeks.

• ...: ...

• Customer support: Customers can submit online request forms, call, fax and send postal mail message to contact agents. Once a booking is made, customers have the ability to create online accounts.

• Ease of search: Customers can search river cruise offerings according to operator, destination, river, date and length.

• Best for: Older travelers, couples and younger adults find good deals through

Profile picture of Michelle Baran
Michelle Baran

River Cruises Contributing Editor

Michelle Baran is a senior editor at Travel Weekly, where she has been reporting on the travel and river cruise industries since 2007. Baran has also written about river cruising for Travel + Leisure, Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia and Budget Travel, and co-authored Frommer’s "EasyGuide to River Cruising.” She received her Masters in Journalism from Northwestern University. Company Information

11150 Cash RD

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.