Compare River Cruise Lines

Research top River Cruise Lines recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Satisfaction Rating is one of the best cruise outfits out there. I am surprised by some of the bad reviews. In my experience is the BEST travel agency on the internet to book a cruise. I have always received excellent prices and I have checked around so I know what I am talking about. I have also been extremely impressed with their service. I will continue to use them.

We've booked with a couple of different online agencies in the past and never had a problem. I was impressed with who most of the time is the cheapest. I will speak about them! I booked a 7 night Disney Magic cruise for $812 pp total, category 12 (the best price I found...this was 2+ years ago). Then, I read a terrible review of someone's experience in that same cabin I had booked: vibration, noise... I emailed my agent from and asked him if I could please be upgraded even one category and that I would gladly pay the additional cost. Well, I waited on pins and needles for 2 days and was notified that I had been upgraded to category 9 at no additional cost. So if I were to book online again, I'd have no doubt about using them again!

Expert Review

Michelle BaranRiver Cruises Contributing Editor

Michelle Baran is a senior editor at Travel Weekly, where she has been reporting on the travel and river cruise industries since 2007. Baran has also written about river cruising for Travel + Leisure, Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia and Budget Travel, and co-authored Frommer’s "EasyGuide to River Cruising.” She received her Masters in Journalism from Northwestern University.    More about Michelle→ is a travel agency headquartered in Stafford, Texas since 1999. It helps customers plan their vacations from start to finish.

• Volume discounts: Because the company buys inventory in volume, customers enjoy savings. The low-price guarantee matches any cheaper deals found, plus throws in a $50 gift card.
  • Wide range of offerings: Cruise and tour operators such as Viking, Globus, and Gate 1 offer cruises all over the world, including in Turkey. Cruise lengths range from three nights to several weeks.
  • ...: ...
  • Customer support: Customers can submit online request forms, call, fax and send postal mail message to contact agents. Once a booking is made, customers have the ability to create online accounts.
  • Ease of search: Customers can search river cruise offerings according to operator, destination, river, date and length.
  • Best for Older travelers, couples and younger adults find good deals through

Compare River Cruise Lines Company Profile