1.11/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Toys R Us

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Toys R Us Reviews

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

On Black Friday, 11/25/16, I was on the ToysRus/BabiesRus website and found a Avigo BMW x5.6 volt Powered Ride On in Black which advertised original price $199.99, on sale for $99.99, in stock, free shipping and can expect to receive between 12/5/16 and 12/8/16. I paid using my debit card a total of $118.23, which includes tax and shipping surcharge. Later in the morning of 11/25/16, I received a email that the order had been received, there was an unexpected delay and the email was not a cancellation email.

The following Friday, 12/2/16, I notice the money I paid was returned back into my account. I called the Help phone number on the website, 12/5/16, which didn't give me an option to speak to a person. Entered my order # and was advised that the item was on Back-order. On 12/11/16, I online chatted with Corey **, a ToysRus Online Service Specialist, who told me the item was out of stock and my order was cancelled, he also told me that if I wanted the item I would have to re-purchase it and would not be able to get it for the price I paid originally. On 12/11/16 the item price went from a original price of $199.99 on 11/25/16 to $219.99, with a $10.00 off code provided. No shipping offered. Store pick up available at a ToysRus location approximately 1-hour from me.

I'm confused that the item is suppose to be out of stock, per the representative, however the item is still on sale on the website and advertises store pick up available. I filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau and am currently awaiting a response. BBB has advised me that they allow 14-days to respond. It's been 7-days and no response at this time.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I have spent hours with customer support & on hold, trying to place an order for my grandson across the country. The 1st time they cancelled the order not telling me why, I only received an email stating it was. I call in & spend 2 1/2 hours with a rep. that has no idea why, tells me to check with my bank... My bank knows nothing. So this rep replaces my order & says it went thru & then I get the same email saying it has been cancelled. I call back in, wait another hour to get a representative that also tells me that usually it's an issue with my bank. (I can assure you it is not a bank issue.) Then says all that she can do is create a case & that billing will call me. There is no phone number for me to contact them she says. OMG We are down to the wire & I HAVE to place this order & HOPE that these specific items are available after this company pulls their head outta their **. I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN AFTER THIS!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

Don't feel like I need to do much explaining because the picture says it all. I paid an extra $4.99 for wrapping and I got this piece of work. They clearly took no time or effort wrapping my son's gift... He's two years old and could have wrapped it better himself! I have never felt the urge to leave a review on something I've bought until now. It's laughable, don't waste your money.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

On Dec 5 I placed an order for a NFC reader $19.99. My credit card was promptly charged $21.86. I never received a notice advising me of an order number so I called the Customer Service 1-800-869-7787 to see what was going on. After 20 minutes they determined for No Known Reason my order had been cancelled. So again we place the order. The CS agent says yes it's in stock. Two days later I called to check the status and for 2 time my order had been cancelled. Now I have been on hold for 30 minutes before anyone got to my call and after providing her with all my information the CS agent put me on hold (no notice just dead silence). Then they tell me there was a problem with my email address.

So again they place another order. This is now the 3 time of placing the same order. We get through and she gives me my confirmation number and tells me I should receive an email with that number. So I ask does she want my email address to which she replies "No. I have it here on your order." I ask her if it's the one that they just told me kept my previous order from shipping. I will not be shopping with Toys R Us again.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I ordered an item from Toys R Us as a Christmas gift for a child in need. Unfortunately, he wanted something that I could only get at Toys R Us. I ordered it weeks in advance and when it arrived - they had shipped the wrong item. I called the company and waited to talk to them for at least 45 minutes. The customer service rep was really nice - and I thought she had solved the problem. She told me that she sent me a return label and was shipping the item in 3 days. I needed it by the end of the week to get it to the charity. She also gave me a reference number - which I repeated back to her. The next day I checked my email for confirmation - nothing was there.

That evening I called the company again - waited again for just as much time. When the customer service rep looked up the reference number I had been given the night before - nothing was there. There was no record of the call or my complaint - nothing! She couldn't even tell me if the item had been shipped. A friend of mine ordered something for another child in need through Toys R Us. He also got the wrong item! DO NOT SHOP HERE!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toys R Us?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

Husband & I sat down together to order Christmas presents online on Black Friday. We found 2 items we wanted to purchase. We were able to place them in our online "cart". Went to check out - had to do the Visa Verification checkout process before placing order. In the middle of that, the Toys R Us system glitched, kicked us out and sent us to a screen saying shopping cart was empty. Didn't give a confirmation # for order and I also checked my email to see if I received an "acknowledgement" that the order went through. No email. My husband and I decided that the first order did not end up being placed. So we ended up trying to place the order again.

One of the items we originally wanted now showed as "out of stock". Grrr! We were so disappointed but decided to go with 2 other different items to replace the one out of stock. So the 2nd order ended up being different than the first one. We were able to check out with no glitches and immediately were taken to a screen giving us a confirmation #. I went to check my email account to make sure I had the "acknowledgement" email. By our surprise we had 2!!! One for the original first order and then one for the 2nd one placed. Ugh!! I immediately got on the phone to call customer service to get one of the orders cancelled. The representative could not located either one of the orders in their system to be able to cancel. We were instructed to call back the next day to let their system "catch up."

The next day I ended up receiving 2 more emails for both orders indicating that the orders were confirmed and being processed. No!!! I called right away! The representative was not helpful at all. She said I needed to call and cancel within the first hour that the order was placed to be able to cancel. I freaking did!!! They couldn't find my orders - How am I supposed to help that?! Now that it was the next day she said that she will put in a request to cancel but can't guarantee that it will cancel. I called 2 other different times to try other representatives to make sure the request for cancellation was completed. They all said yes and that we shouldn't worry and to wait for a couple days for it to process. 2 days later I received emails stating that both orders had shipped!!! What!!?

I was very frustrated and called to ask why - especially when they put in the request and told not to worry. We ended up having to speak to a supervisor. She said there wasn't anything she could do because they were already shipped. But she could send an email with a return label to send the order back when we end up getting it. The label email was sent on December 1st but didn't received the order until the 9th and went to print the label a couple days later to send back. The label had expired!!! Another inconvenience! Called customer service again. I waited 28 minutes on hold before I was able to talk to anyone. I wanted to have them send another label. When I finally talked to the rep, I wanted to confirm that I wasn't going to be charged shipping.

The amount for the product had already hit my bank account and would have to wait for them to get the item back and process the return to see the refund back on my card. I just wanted to make sure I was going to receive a full refund. I didn't want them to take out the charge for shipping it back out of the refund amount. The representative was horrible and said that I wasn't charged in the first place!! Oh my! I was too! She wouldn't tell me for sure that I was not going to be charged shipping. Then she hung up on me! How can they treat people so terrible and get away with it. I will never shop through them again. I now have to travel to the nearest Toys R Us store (which is 40 minutes away) to try and return it. Very disappointing and frustrated! Praying that we can return in store for full refund.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

When I placed my order, the website stated that I should receive the order by a certain date. Well, they are now 3 days past that date! I looked up the status and it says that the items have been located. Well, if they have been located, why haven't they been shipped? They've been in that status for 2 days. I sent orders to Target and Amazon later than the Toys R Us order and have already received them. I do NOT recommend using their website especially if you need the toy within the month.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

My wife ordered a Barbie house for my daughter for Christmas. The package was not shipped in a shipping box but as is in original packaging. Package was left out on the open on my front steps in a rainy/snow mix so that the packaging was ruined. I called FedEx and was told that I had to speak to Toys R Us. I called Toys R Us and they said that they couldn't talk to me because my wife was the one that had actually ordered the gift. I told them that my wife was in the hospital recovery room because she had surgery and they actually had the nerve to ask if there was any way to call the hospital and have my wife call them back. I told them that that was ridiculous and not possible and they said, "Sorry there's nothing we can do for you. Thank you for calling Toys R Us."

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

On December 4th there was a big ad regarding hatchimal availability and 1st come 1st served with tickets. I arrived at 530am and yes there was a line. The problem was several people started showing up after 7am and cut in line. Employees were told about this and said "it's 1st on line that gets tickets." Needless to say I along with a couple other grandparents were 1st to 4th from receiving. Explained to manager what happened which she said she didn't know (it was pretty obvious since the people that were nice and dry (had been raining for 2 hours) more than likely hadn't been there long). Called customer support who said 1st it was a high demand item (told her was aware that is why I stood in the rain for 2 1/2 hours) then said "I'm sure you can get in another store" (very contradictory to 1st statement I would say).

Why (since there were already employees there) they didn't start handing out tickets sooner? They still could have waited to open and the 1st people there would have received. They did not hand the tickets out until 805am. Store opens at 8am. A lot of undeserving people got rewarded and the ones who withstood the cold/rain got ripped off. I was told I would receive a call back from customer service but of course have not. If they don't want to hear customers out and try to resolve an issue (basically not care) they are truly not there to support their customers. I will never go back there ever.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN. EVER. My husband and I spend almost 4 hours going over prices online and shopping for Christmas for our kids. We bought almost $300 worth of toys online at Toys R Us. By the time we checked out 3 items were out of stock, which I was NOT happy about but I probably just took too long to check out, but since they were in the cart I thought they would be safe. Wrong! So ordered our stuff. It took me almost 20 minutes to get my credit card to work with 5 different tries. I should have given up then. Ridiculous.

So the next day we get an email that all but ONE of our items is out of stock!!! I called customer service and she was LESS than helpful. She told me "well we sometimes run out of things" and told me to call the store where I was to pick up stuff probably because she did not want to deal with me. Nice way to handle customer service.

So I called the store and was informed "oh well our store is not connected to the inventory online." WHAT??? Why can you order online and it is says "we have confirmed your order" and then a day later they are completely out of ALL of my items!!! One item I could understand, but ALL my items!!! Really??? I will pay more and go to a trusted store. We spend a lot of money at Toys R Us. But NEVER EVER again. We will spread the word also. All you are is a company who scams people. Now all the items we wanted are out of stock or now at higher prices at most stores. Thank you very much Toys R Us!!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

Nerf Terrascout Drone. The msrp on this product is 199.99. It was in store for the regular price of 199. Online the price moved to 229. Then in store the price moved to 229. Then online the price moved to 249. Then in store the price moved to 249. They have raised the price 50 dollars for an item with a 199 msrp of 199 just for xmas. It's an exclusive branded item for Toys R Us with Nerf. Toys R Us shows its customers, especially those of us who are loyal return customers, that they will try and gouge every cent by literally raising its prices on regular priced items just in time for xmas. I'm done shopping there.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

Please bear with me. I ordered 3 high-value toys (of which will never be sold for a while again) that were confirmed for in-store pickup the day before they went on the shelves. On release day, the store sold them all (essentially oversold via malfunctions on their website where I ordered). This left me stuck with 3 orders that I could cancel, but clearly were in purgatory because the item was already sold out everywhere. I essentially had time to buy from other retailers, but Toys R Us kept my online, in-store orders open when they had already sold them. After about 5 calls to Customer Service hotline and speaking with numerous supervisors, all Toys R Us could do was apologize for their mistake but that they'd have to cancel the order. This is not right nor correct considering these were the hottest toys of the holiday season.

Furthermore, it took begging to get anything more a simple sorry, a $25 "appeasement" credit was given to me in form of a promo code as a sorry because the orders would eventually get canceled, but 3 weeks later. On 12/1, I used that credit to purchase a $29.99 toy especially (considering all orders get free shipping for $19.99) and used my $25 appeasement promo code. It worked, but somehow despite the final order screen saying "Free Shipping" on my order, the final total cost did NOT reflect that. Since the order went through, I immediately contacted TRU customer support over email to let them know they owed me free shipping for what was such a clear mistake. From here it gets unlawful.

I called 2 different reps who mentioned that the only option would be for them to return my package and that there was nothing they could do about the shipping charge I receive despite the website clearly not indicating why my order wasn't eligible and was charged instead. Returning my package meant also losing my $25 credit and a supervisor named WHITNEY would not resolve the issue, clearly acting disinterested in helping me while at fault.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2016

Do not believe on Toys R US, they takes the order and after 7 days you will get email that the order is not available due to unavailability. If the item is not available why they are taking order. Please do not place any order in Toys R Us.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

2 years ago I had an issue with Toys R Us in store Greece, NY. I arrived for an iPod special on Black Friday, I was 3rd in line. The clerk who helped us said there were none in stock. The lady behind me told the clerk..."I was here last night at midnight asking about them...'you told me you couldn't sell them until today.' How did they sell out when we are first inline???" He says he didn't know, but the manager was not in the store until another hour... so there was nothing he could do, we waited 1 hour until the manager arrived, but it was like more like 2 hours. The manager said there was nothing he could do, NOT even give us a rain check, NOT even give us a discount off of a more expensive iPod. NOTHING at all he could do for our inconvenience! So that was a waste of 2 hours!!! So I called Consumer Affairs and they directed me to call the store back. CONSUMER AFFAIRS WAS NO HELP AND DIDN'T CARE!

So I called the store, got the Manager Cole, he was really nice, but didn't offer to give a rain check or discount. He said "in the future if you need anything please contact me." Really!!! Ok... now 2016. I don't know why but I decided to try again. I order gifts for Christmas, Santa gifts. The items come on my porch in the box WITH THE PICTURE ON IT. My boys saw the packages!!! The packages were left on my porch UNCOVERED FOR MY BOYS TO SEE!!! SERIOUSLY that is awful... and I was sick and had to explain something to them!!! THANKS FOR ruining their gifts!!! needless to say this time I PROMISE I will not be shopping in store or online at Toys R Us!!! I have been a customer service representative for 20 years and would never give this awful service!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I opted to order online this Christmas from Toys R Us. Huge mistake! First present delivered on a rainy day in a clear garbage bag in regular packaging so you could clearly know what was in the box. Second package (a bike) arrived in a cardboard box with two large stickers of a bike on it. Thanks for ruining our Christmas, Toys R Us. My kids know exactly what they are getting. I'll order from Walmart next year. It's less expensive, anyway.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

I had a choice for free shipping or in-store pickup 5-7 days. When we went to store they told my daughter it may be weeks before they get the items, go home and wait for the email. Website indicated ready for pickup. I WILL NEVER USE IN-STORE PICKUP AT TOYS “R” US AGAIN.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

I have a 5 year old daughter who is autistic and she collects Paw Patrol items. So I always beat the Xmas rush to order very specific items for her well in advance as I don't have time to sit in front of stores night after night waiting to obtain these items. I ordered a 9" Paw Patrol Tracker plush and took advantage of a gift card and free shipping on or around Nov. 4, 2016. I was told it was in stock and would arrive by the 11th of November. As of the 17th still no package. I called Fed Ex and they said they had a shipping label but never received the item from Toys R Us. I then called Toys R Us again and they had no explanation. Now the item is out of stock and unobtainable. They only reimbursed the gift card for $10. Now if I get this item I'll be paying at least $50? on "the black market" which I certainly CAN'T AFFORD.

My daughter is obsessed with patterns and sequence and now there is a character missing from that sequence. I can't begin to describe how difficult this can be for the parent of an autistic child with this particular problem. We are on a super tight budget this year. I was proactive. And STILL can't come through with the one and only thing she requested for Xmas. A $10 toy!!!!! I will never use Toys R Us online services again. They were kind and understanding but still, I feel they could've done more to keep my business. I could've bought this item back then for $15 on Amazon and now it's not available there either. In the future I won't make this mistake again. I am a mother of 6 and the youngest 2 of these children are autistic. I don't have time for this kind of thing.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I recently purchased toys for xmas and was told I would receive 25% discount on the purchase. I did not receive this due to unreliable information about the credit card. Do not believe what this store tells you about discounts... they tell you one thing and do another once they have your money.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Talked to a manager regarding their website and she was very unhelpful and got very upset with me for asking questions about why their website said the item I wanted was available and she was saying it wasn't. She made me feel degraded and disrespected. I will not be spending my money here ever again! The worst customer service I have ever experienced!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

I ordered something online and was charged for it. I go back to order another product and no product info is even available. Then the order was canceled with no option to wait. If we are giving our time and dollars to process an order. We should have options and in no case should a store sell a product they do not have. There are more effective ways to go about this than to have people waste their time putting in an order and being charged if the item buying is not even in stock. And no option for waiting for it.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

If I could give them less than a 1 I would. I spent about 4 hours trying to place an order to be shipped. It kept saying my card exp. was incorrect. It wasn't. I did this 3 or 4 times. Then called. Their computers were down. Tried again the next day. Same thing. Then called again, she couldn't get it to work either. Then today, it shows up on my visa card. Called them but said they couldn't do anything about it because they didn't have my name??? How did you use my credit card? I never was emailed a confirmation number or anything. Told it was a me problem and not a them problem.

I'm going to dispute the charges but now my niece will not get her present on time. When I asked for the woman's name I was talking with, she gave me her name, I then asked for her last name, not allowed she said, I then asked for employee number, not allowed again, then I asked for the store she worked, not allowed, then she said she could give me the reference number. Really??? I to ask that many questions to get some kind of ID number. Unbelievable. Do not trust this store with your credit card. Below it says to put your order number in, but I can't because I NEVER GOT AN ORDER NUMBER FOR EITHER CHARGE.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2016

I stopped by my local Toys R Us/Babies R Us store in Southcenter (WA). I knew exactly what I needed. I had 6 items in my cart for 2 different kids birthdays that were happening later on that day. The store was insanely PACKED!! The lines to check out were crazy long. I thought I picked the fastest line considering it had the least amount of people but boy was I wrong. The girl working the register was obviously new and kept making mistakes which required her to need a manager. I stood in line for 30mins. When I finally made it up to the front I told the girl right away that I needed gift receipts for everything. She said okay and then asked me for my rewards number. I gave it to her and then watched as she took her sweet time to slowly ring up and bag my items.

She then handed me my bag and said "okay have a nice day!". I held out my hand and asked about my receipt. She then said "Oh it will be emailed to you". Then I said "But what about my gift receipts??" Her eyes got super big and she stood there staring at her register. Then instead of apologizing she told me it was my fault because I gave her my rewards number and that automatically sends the receipt to my email address. I knew that it really wasn't my fault. She forgot to push the button on her register for the gift receipt. She then tried to ignore me and started to ring up the next customer. I was not going to let her off that easy!! I was going to make her admit that this was all HER fault and that instead of apologizing and fixing the problem she blamed it on me. And that is exactly what she did!! Her name is Jamie and she is a short ** girl with brown hair. I hope she gets fired.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

I went into the Toys R Us Brockton MA store on 10/8/16 to purchase the Little Tikes Hide & Seek Climber. I had researched their Price Match Guarantee as I had a gift card to use. I brought up the Amazon price and the CSR stated b/c the item was not shipped & sold by Amazon they could not match. Fine, I found the item even cheaper at Kmart and he told me they did not price match Kmart. I left the store w/o purchasing the item. I checked their website that night and their policy states they do price match Kmart.

I called 800-869-7787 and talked to a rep over the phone and sent her the Kmart link. She said b/c it was a sale item they could not price match but they offered me a 20% discount which is still more than the advertised Kmart price. Nowhere in the policy does it state that it has to be regular priced. The policy states that it has to be an approved competitor with an advertised price. Toys R Us has advertised this price match guarantee but does anything they can to avoid honoring that advertisement, false advertising! Will never spend another dime in this store.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

I visited the Bunker Hill Shopping Center, 9730 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77024 location of Toys R Us at about 2:15 - 2:30 on Sunday, September 29, 2016. Upon my arrival, there were two actual registers open with one register opened without lights on, an indication that it was a "Courtesy Register." There were customers in lines well into the main aisle and they were starting to curve around kiosks and into the actual store. The customer service station was empty and the staff behind the counter was happily chatting. I went shopping with my children only to find vomit in the board game aisle. I went to register 5, which was the "courtesy register" to inform him of the vomit and the individual barely acknowledged my information and didn't call customer service or a manager.

I went to customer service and informed them, upon which point the staff openly discussed whose job it would be to clean up the vomit. Vomit has been in the game board aisle for 10 minutes at this point. I don't need to say that this is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I did my shopping and returned to the registers, there was still a gross underuse of registers open and staff availability. I went to the "courtesy register", register 5 and was informed through another customer (the staff member didn't tell me himself) that he was closed. I left. Will not be returning and found the customer service, cleanliness of the store, and general lack of attention to either appalling. I will also be putting this on facebook and sending a direct letter to Toys R Us Corporate.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

I made six separate different orders and all six have been cancelled for no reason. I have used different credit cards thinking that's the issue but to no avail. This store has the worst service in the world and is absolutely a disaster. Anyone reading this please save yourself aggravating and DO NOT BUY HERE.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2016

I will never shop at Toys R Us ever again! I purchased a bike online from their website. The bike arrived promptly but in the worst condition. The box was torn and the bike had a flat tire with the rim bent. It is a huffy bike and in the packaging it states to contact huffy directly for parts and such. I did so and it took THEM a month to send a tube. On the shipping receipt, it states that Toys R Us doesn't accept returns after 30 days and without original packaging. Two months later, still can't ride the bike because of the brakes that don't work, and bent rim rubs against the fender. I'm completely frustrated because two months from the original date of purchase, there have been nothing but problems with this bike.

Then, when I contacted Toys R Us via their chat, the representative was no help at all. She first stated that they have a 90 day return policy but that some of their stores may not take the merchandise back without original packaging. I asked what store could I take it back to with the receipt and paperwork, she stated I could go to ANY of their stores. Well that contradicts what she originally stated. I WILL NO LONGER GIVE TOYS R US OR HUFFY FOR THAT MATTER MY BUSINESS!!!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

This store should be out of business!!! I would rather shop at a smaller neighborhood toy store where I can get much better service. My in store pickup order was a disaster. Each and every time I inquired about the status of the second item I purchased I had several different employees telling me different stories as to when the item would arrive at the store for pick up. At one point they weren't even sure where it was. Finally when I was able to pick up the second item from the store, they emailed me a few days later to tell me that I will lose the order if I don't pick it up within the next five days. At this point my order was finally fulfilled so why are they telling me I will lose the order if I don't pick it up?? Do they not mark it down as picked up by the purchaser???

So now on to the "wish list" issue I had. Many of the items I ordered and received on the wish list for my granddaughter were never marked down as "purchased". This happened even after I saw that the item was "available" to purchase. Oh yes and I did an online help chat to ask to have the item marked as "purchased". I was told it was taken off the wish list. Shocker...it is still marked as "available"!!! I will bet that my granddaughter will receive many duplicate gifts at her first birthday party as I am sure the other people ordering off her wish list never had their purchased items removed. This sad excuse of a store doesn't even deserve ONE star but there is no option to check off zero stars!!! Absolutely horrible!!!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I am from Brazil and my sister in law was in New York for a couple days in the beginning of this month. As my daughter birthday is coming I ordered a doll on Toy r us website on August 07th, 2016. I have not received any confirmation about this order and it is not in my order history. So next day (august 8th) I decided to buy it again, chose a different type of delivery (a fast one) because my sister in law was going to stay in New York just a few day more. Including today when I check my order history and there is just one order, however in my credit card there are 2 charges. I want my money back.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

Called the phone center to confirm stock of a toy for my daughter's birthday (sew cool). They confirmed stock at the Vaudreuil location. Picked up the item at a cost of 30 dollars in fuel to find that when I got home they had given me the wrong item. After being denied a few times via customer service and a few excuses about whose fault the mix-up was the manager of the store agreed to an accessory item to make the toy complete. An hour later the toy was broken so I guess that didn't matter anyway. The manufacturer offered to replace the toy with another item since this was discontinued. Please realise that all I wanted was my money back. But at a 30 dollar fuel cost it didn't really make sense.

In the end I paid 95 for the 29.99 replacement and they wouldn't even return the extended warranty I purchased. Since I again had to make the 30 dollar trip to the store the warranty will go unreturned as well. This is the second time Toys R Us has burned me including a missed Christmas shipment of about $500 forcing me to make up some Santa Claus was delayed story. They guaranteed a delivery date then conveniently ignored the requests to return money. They have never offered a penny or lifted so much as a finger to compensate me even after multiple requests. Toys R Us is off my list and I suggest the same for any reading.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

So I recently placed an order online with a gift card then I received a confirmation and everything for the order thinking I should be receiving a shipping confirmation soon. Later on, I rather received an email from Toys R Us that my order was cancelled with no reason stated. So I called and spoke with one of the customer services representative and a supervisor and I had the worst experience EVER.

After waiting time with these two people on the phone, they told me that the gift card cannot be use to purchase the time and they can not refund my gift balance either until about 5 business days. Really, the item I ordered was something I needed right away and I even explained to the supervisor thinking they will consider my situation and the fact that we shop at Toys R Us a lot. I usually don't bother to write reviews but I decided to write this to warn other customers. The only reason why I might still shop there again is because I still have their gift card but I will NEVER EVER spend my money at that store again. They really need to fix things there. Also their prices are always super expensive compare to other baby stores.

Toys R Us Company Information