Peg Perego Strollers

Compare Strollers

Research top Strollers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

It's funny but real. Bought a brand new Siesta high chair and just for the first day, I noticed I cannot slide in and out the tray. Return it back to store and they give me a brand new one. After 3 months, I noticed the Go and Stop button is not functional and return it back to store again. It's there for 1 week for repair and I am still waiting. If you have a baby, you should know how hard it could be to feed a 10 months baby not on his high chair. Contact Peg Perego and they just give some promises to follow-up and nothing happened. They don't have a good customer relationship and after sale support. Try to avoid them if you can.

Service for a John Deere Ride-on Tractor by Peg Perego - The tractor is shorting out and it's only been ridden a handful of times since Christmas. I just bought this tractor for my grandson for Christmas. He has not used it much at all. It's falling apart, it shorts out when you ride it. It stops, then you get off of it, if you move it around and then get back on, it runs again. It's shorting out. I called your customer service person and she was no help. I work Mon-Fri and I don't get home until 5pm Central Time, 6pm Eastern Time. So how in the hell are you supposed to troubleshoot the problem for me over the phone if I can't be home?

There are no service centers in the St. Louis area to take it to. I would have returned the product to Walmart, but it has been past the 90 days. I am not a happy consumer and this needs to be resolved ASAP. I didn't spend $282.00 on a toy for it not to work and especially not to have a customer service person available to the working individual. So what is your suggestion in getting this resolved? And I do not want to be blown off as another unhappy consumer, because I will not let this blow over. Not for this kind of money.

I received the Peg Perego high chair for a baby shower gift. My baby is now four months old and I have started to use the high chair. I am very disappointed in this chair. The chair does not fold easily and using it daily is difficult. The cover on the high chair is also falling apart. I called Peg Perego and the representative was rude and said the chair was too old to be covered under warranty. However, the chair was given to me brand new in the box. I do not know if an older model was sold, but I now need a replacement. I just had a baby and I expect products that are as expensive as this chair work properly and representative for the company are helpful in solving problems. Especially companies that handle baby products because people often buy baby products in advance before a baby is born. I am very upset about this chair. I cannot afford to buy a new chair. I need this chair replaced and I could get hurt struggling to open and close this high chair.

I'm very unhappy with warranty and customer service! I had always thought that Peg Perego was one of the best brands. I purchased the Aria stroller because it was lightweight and had a good name behind it, but quickly found out how poor the quality is and worse yet, the customer service. First, the cup holder broke after only 1 month of use and the rivet in the metal bar which holds the basket onto the stroller popped out which led to the bar cracking in half.

I called Peg Perego, and they said that even though I am well within the 1-year warranty period, the cup holder is not covered under warranty (although I don't see that disclaimer anywhere in the fine print). The service rep then said they would do a one time "courtesy" if I would like a new one but would charge me $9.99 shipping and handling. I find this outrageous. On top of that, they are going to take a look at the metal bar to determine if it's a manufacturer's defect. If they come back and say it's my fault (which will probably happen based on my experience so far with the warranty department), then I am stuck with a $200 stroller that is only 10 months old and useless. Even though I cannot imagine how a rivet popping out causing a bar to crack could not be a defect, we will see what they say.

This doesn't make me feel very safe about my child being in the stroller. I have bought several of their products (2 car seats and the Centro stroller) and this will be my last one if this is not resolved. A company should stand behind their products if they are truly selling good ones!

On October 2nd 2008, I was at the mall shopping with my 19 months old toddler in the stroller (Centro Complete by Pep perego) that I recently purchased by online store called Albee Baby. As I pushed him around I heard something dropped, and soon after someone yelled and said one of the wheel was falling out. The security guard and few other people were trying to put the wheels back together while my 19months old boy was sitting in it but it wasn’t so easy to put the wheels back. I ended up lifting and pushing the stroller at the same time all by myself out to the parking deck. From the mall to the department store and from there to the parking deck was pretty far in distance. Oh my god! It was so hard.

Pep Perego advertises that their strollers are the safest stroller in the world... was it just my stroller happened to break in the middle of the mall hallway? Is it really the safest stroller in the world? My son could have fallen backward and hit his head on the marble floor. Maria, the operator @ Pep Perego customer service said she will send me the parts to replace within next 7 to 10 business days and she also mentioned that I would have to pay for the shipping and handling fees because the one-year warranty doesn't cover those fees. The fees were waived at the end.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peg Perego Strollers?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Peg Perego has been delivering quality family products such as high chairs, car seats, riding toys and strollers since 1949. Find their products at major retailers nationwide and online.

• Triplette strollers: Peg Perego’s triplette stroller allows up to three infants to comfortably sit in a stroller at one time. It includes the frame plus an individual pop up seat and hood for each child. This stroller pairs with the Primo Viaggio infant car seats to create a travel system. Stroller seats easily adjust between rear and forward facing.
  • Five-point freedom of movement harness: Peg Perego’s strollers include a five-point harness that keeps children safe while still offering them mobility to explore their surroundings.
  • Parts and service: Order parts or schedule a service appointment for your Peg Perego gear online.
  • Recalls: Find out which Peg Perego items have been recalled by visiting their webpage. You can also register your stroller or other gear to ensure you are notified in the event of a recall.
  • Italian manufacturing and design: Peg Perego products are designed in Italian style and manufactured in Italy. This ensures the products are both stylish and made from only high quality materials.
  • Best for Peg Perego strollers are best for parents of multiples, active parents and caregivers.

Compare Strollers