4.0/5 (401 ratings)

About Pampers

Pampers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: June 2, 2012

I bought a new pack of Pampers Sleep & Play and the first three nappies that I used, I found that after about three hours, my daughter's bed and clothing were full of urine. I have never had this problem with the product. She could have the nappy on for at least five hours and no urine would come through. I always make sure that the folds are out of the nappy so that the urine would not come onto her clothes and bedding. What I have noticed is when I take the nappy off, the elastic on the side of the nappy is totally out; therefore, it is not stopping the urine from staying in the "pad" but leaking out from the side. One of the numbers on this pack is RSA 17 04 12 2 108 9930 01 19 55. I do not know if this might help you to check this batch.

Original review: May 11, 2012

I have been using Pampers since my daughter was born, and I have never complained this has happened to me so many times that I have changed my daughter and the sticker part always rips off. So I just bin it, because it won't hold the Pampers on her. My daughter is 26 months. I still get Pampers for her, as she isn't potty-trained yet. Please, can you tell me why are they so sensitive? Many thanks.

Original review: April 24, 2012

My daughter’s nappies (Pampers Baby Dry, size 5) split at the seam today without me realizing. And before anyone says she was not soaking wet, these gel-type balls were everywhere all over her. I had to ring NHS Direct as I didn’t know if she had consumed any! I am extremely disappointed and cross about this. I think there may be a manufacturing problem as I have researched on the net and have seen a lot of people have the same problem and have complained. I would like some compensation of some form for all the stress and worry of this incident!

Original review: April 18, 2012

I purchased two large boxes of 234 Pampers Swaddlers for my son. After multiple uses of diapers from the first bag, I noticed a horribly strong chemical smell after he urinated in them. It was so repulsive it made me sick to my stomach. I can only imagine how it made my baby feel. Also, a number of the diapers' yellow tabs would rip right off when I tried to put the diaper on my son. I ended up throwing away the whole second bag after I noticed the smell again on the very first diaper I tried from it.

I opened the second box of diapers, hoping they would be normal, but again on the very first diaper I put on him, that disgusting chemical smell appeared. I haven't used them since, and am out nearly $70 and 350 diapers! I just hope nothing happened physically to my son after inhaling those smells for the past two weeks.

Original review: April 15, 2012

Because your Pampers are so leaky, my son had to be changed every hour, precise. I had to use another brand for over-nights. He developed a severe rash either from the product itself or because the moisture lingering around, irritated his skin.

Original review: April 12, 2012

With nearly half of the first pack, when my girl urinated only once, the nappy tore open and the gel fell all over the place. With the second pack, I found 15 nappies which elastic sticky strips tore off while my girl was wearing the nappy and then they fell off. With the third pack, which I just opened on the 9th of April, I already found 6 nappies with only 1 sticky strip when I take it out of the pack. Pampers are very expensive, and I cannot afford to throw away nappies that I can't use. I am very angry and disappointed at Pampers. It feels like they are wasting my money.

Original review: April 10, 2012

I have been using Pampers Active for the past 11 months. My first incident started when my son was 7 months. I have just changed him when he urinated through the diaper. Now at 11 months, my son is urinating his whole clothing wet and it is costing me to change his whole clothing.

Original review: April 7, 2012

Last year, maybe October, I had sent you a letter that the wipes I opened were dried out and I gave you all of the information. I was told I would receive a coupon for the problem but never have. I am wondering if you sent it. Did you send it to this address? Did it come back? My daughter-in-law lives in Madison, WI and her name is Anne **; the post office often changes our mail, although she never received the promised coupon either. I had purchased what I believe was a box that held six packs inside and was the hypoallergenic kind. I use them due to severe diabetes and need something without alcohol and all the additives. I was very happy with your product that I purchased later, but I believe I should get the coupon you promised. Could you look into it and let me know, please? Thank you so much for your help. I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend.

Original review: April 3, 2012

I used Pampers with my eldest, and now, with the second, the difference is that I’m using Sleep & Play Pampers, not Active like with eldest daughter. The reason is it costs less and every penny counts. The problem is that about 6-8 of these packs were unsatisfactory. I had a few packs where the inside lining of nappy feels like pieces of grit or glass pieces in the lining, I obviously chucked that. Now, this pack and a few others before it have the crystals popping out and that after having it on for 1 hour. It also cannot hold #2 a lot of times. Pampers is not cheap, but to discard so many, adds up in the end. This is happening for plus or minus 10 months now. Please respond, thank you.

Original review: April 1, 2012

I am a Muslim and have been using Premium Care Pampers for my baby girl. It was really disappointing for me when my wife pointed out picture of pigs on Premium Care Pampers. When manufacturing these consumer goods, the manufacturer should care for the likes and dislikes of their target customers and never make such things that can hurt their feelings. It is really disturbing for us and we are looking for another brand and surely will convey the message in our society to never use Premium Pampers because they have pig pictures on them. Above all, it was a shock to us that these Pampers are being manufactured in Saudi Arabia. I will also launch a complaint to His Highness Saudi Consular General in my city.

Original review: March 27, 2012

I used to use Pampers which is manufactured in Saudi Arabia for my 1st girl as I lived in Yemen. It was good for her. But I noticed and asked my self about why Pampers which is manufactured in Egypt was so bad, and I also discovered that which is manufactured in Morocco is also not good and also makes much rash for babies.

But forget it and be silent. But when I get my other baby and when I began to use another brand, she was sensitive to it. I used Saudi Pampers. Also, she got a bad rash as she burned from the nappy. After sometime, doctors told me it's better to use a cotton cloth with her or if you can afford it, get Pampers made in USA or Britain. And I bought it so expensive here in Egypt.

My question here is: It is supposed to be one brand called Pampers, and it has many branches all over the world and it's for all babies. So why does it differ in quality and price? Are the babies in USA better than here or what? It's so important to know it. I saw the difference in my girl. And also Pampers there in USA and Britain is also cheap, as it's not that cheap here. Please answer me.

Original review: March 26, 2012

I bought a pack of these nappies in November 2011 and half of the tabs tore when I was putting them on. I complained to Proctor and Gamble, who told me to give them the batch number and to send 5 nappies to them for testing. I sent them the remaining 2 whole nappies that I had and 3 of the nappies that had torn in mid-December 2011, but have had no feedback from them. Every time I contact them, I got told that they will revert. To date, they have not even offered to replace the defective pack. Their customer service is shocking. I have never been treated with such absolute disrespect by a company and will not be using their product any longer.

Original review: March 23, 2012

There are many diapers of the wrong size. More than half of them have no stickers to stick. I had bought number four and they gave me number 3. Can you please contact me?

Original review: March 22, 2012

I used Pampers with both my kids who are now adults. My daughter gave birth to my first grandchild and I told her not to use anything but Pampers, as they are the best. But on using these for a week or so now, I have definitely changed my mind. My grandson gets his nappy changed every 2 to 3 hours and every time with your nappies, he is wet through, his bottom is damp and his clothes are also wet. I have decided to stop using these nappies and go for another brand but cannot say strongly enough how disappointed I am regarding this, as my daughter is looking to me for advice from her mother and I feel that my opinion will not be considered any good now.

Original review: March 22, 2012

I am using Pampers since my boy was born, and I never had any problems until 2 days ago, when my little boy was wearing Activ Fit. The little crystals spilled out of the nappy, and my boy's mouth was full of them. I was scared to death and didn't know what to do. I didn't know what could have happened to him. I shall not be using this Pampers again. I am hoping for a quick response. Thank you.

Original review: March 18, 2012

I had bought Pampers for my baby this time. The right side of the diaper is getting torn every time and this is not just for one of the diapers, but all the diapers are apparently the same. I feel cheated since I had paid more than any other diapers that I buy for my little one. Also, the standard of the diaper is so bad that the feel itself is not good. When the company charges more, consumers would definitely expect a little more. However, the same is not even up to the mark. I need the reason and the action to be taken for the same.

Original review: March 15, 2012

On 2 different times, I have changed my baby and his next use it’s coming out the Pampers. The first time I thought I have done something wrong, but when it happened a second time I know it wasn’t my fault because I made sure I checked that everything was right. Since I have 3 other kids, I know how to change a diaper. I’m thinking I got a bad batch.

Original review: March 14, 2012

I have purchased Pampers from the beginning with my twin sons. The last batch of midi nappies I bought, the gel has been coming out of the nappies and I have purchased a large quantity of nappies. I am not happy and would hate to have to change the brand due to 2 defective packs. I can continue if the quality is not up to scratch.

Original review: March 12, 2012

We bought a pack of Pampers Cruisers (3 way fit, size 5). There are 23 diapers in the package. Only 4 of the diapers worked the way they are supposed to. The problem with the other 19 diapers is that the sticky tabs that keep the diaper together broke off when trying to put the diaper on. We use Pampers 90% of the time and issues like this sway me to want to switch brands. I realize that issues happen, but diapers are not a cheap thing to buy. Then, to not be able to use them angers me. I hope that you will take this complaint seriously and work to rectify the problem with me. You can call me if you like.

Original review: March 8, 2012

I’m not sure if this is the right place to be complaining to, but I purchased Pampers Nappies size four last week! I took my 10 month old baby into town. He had his nappy on for at least an hour and twenty minutes and got him out off his pram and a load of crystals came out off his pants and it was all over his pram. It was that bad I had to go and buy him a new pair of jeans! It’s happened with about 12 other nappies. I’m disgusted with this matter! I would be grateful if you could take this matter into consideration please.

Original review: March 6, 2012

I have always bought Pampers because it helps with the rash. About a week ago, I bought a box of Pampers. It was on a fully sealed box with packages inside. When I opened one of them, all of a sudden, I see ants coming out. It was a mountain of ants. I threw them out thinking that there was a hole or something. When I finally decided to open the second package, the ants started coming out. I have pictures to prove it. I complained to Walmart where I originally purchased it. They told me to call Pampers. Now, the company seems to be bouncing me around from person to person. I can't find a solution. My daughter is allergic to insects.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2012

Upon putting the diaper on the baby, it fit great, but when the baby had a bowel movement, the diaper did not hold the bowel movement. The diaper just fell apart. Well, we thought it was just that diaper, nope, a second one was alright, but the third one did the same, as well as the fourth one. We didn't use any more in case it would harm the baby. I am not happy with this bag we bought, we always use pampers and diapers aren't cheep. Thanks for your concern on this matter.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2012

12-hour diaper. I bought the 12-hour nighttime diapers, and they didn't work. I had to get up in the middle of the night and change my 10-month-old's diaper after him having it on only after 3 hours. I bought 2 cases of these, and i have to use them. I am not satisfied.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2012

Pampers Falling Apart: I've been using Pampers brand and was always happy with the product. The past 3 boxes of Pampers that I have bought have basically fallen apart at the seams after minimal amount of time that leave my child, his crib and everything else around coated in urine-soaked gel. I now have to wake my child halfway through the night to change his diaper to avoid this. When I had the issue with the first box, I just figured it was a defective batch. The second box was the same, and I wasn't going to buy the third, but they were given to me as a gift. These Pampers diapers were defective as well. The quality of the Pampers brand diapers has gone totally downhill. I've now switched to Huggies.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2012

I am very disappointed in Pampers as I have been using this forever and now the quality has gone so bad it's shocking. I always buy in bulk and now the nappies are all leaking and mostly broken. You guarantee the nappy will last for 12 hours which is so not the case; 4 hours max and I have to wake my baby to replace as by then the cot is soaking wet. Please let me know if you need barcode or something.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2012

I have had a similar issue to the previous complaints. Pampers diapers are defective? The crystal gels were all over my son. This happened more than three times and I finally stopped using them. Then I saw this site and it seems others have the same issue.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2012

I have been using Pampers Baby Dry Diapers for over a year now, as our nighttime diaper with no issues. This last box, at least three times a week, the top or sides are opening up and the gel crystals are leaking all over the crib, child and clothes. I am wondering if there was a defective batch, because we have never had this issue. We buy the larger size box, so it is not that cheap to just throw away all the remaining diapers. But on the same hand, I am very tired of the gel crystals coming out everywhere!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2012

In the last month, I have bought 4 boxes of nappies as I help with the care of my granddaughter. Although expensive and me being alone, I like their quality until the last box I opened to use and the green fastening tag came off, 3 of them. This is a lot of money for a pensioner to lose. I would like a gesture from you as they were faulty.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2012

I recently purchased Pampers active fit, buy two boxes for 14. I'm most disappointed with this product as every time my son which is only five months old has a number two, he has to be changed instantly. If this is not done, I will find it all up. He's back all around, his thighs and anywhere else. As you can imagine, this is very annoying. Not only are nappies pricey but so is electric as my washing machine is on at least twice a day trying to wash poo out of his vest and clothes.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2012

What is happening to Pampers's quality? My baby wears the 9 and up kg nappy. The nappy does not even last 30 minutes. The gel falls out by the side. I am not happy at all! This is the third month that the packs I buy are not up to standard. The stretch sides tear off when I put on a nappy. So unhappy about this. I do not feel like ever supporting you guys again!

Pampers Company Information