3.95/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Pampers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Pampers Reviews

Original review: March 8, 2019

Hi. I have been using Pampers Premium Care on my baby since birth. Recently I have noticed their packaging changed from brown to blue. I haven't had any problems with the product but I like to stick to the brown packaging Pampers because those have visible blue gel pods that keeps her dry and doesn't allow rashes. Upon opening the blue packaged pampers I have noticed the gel pods aren't visible, this resulting In the use of more diapers as I have to change her within 2 hours. I would really like for Pampers to let me know what happened to the brown packaged diapers and would it be possible to bring them back. Pampers Premium Care is very expensive and as a loyal customer I would like feedback urgently.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I thought I was the only one who is having issues with Pampers filling very quickly. This whole thing of 12 hrs dry what what is a lie. My 2 year old son's diapers fill up within 3 hrs. Now every time he goes to sleep we make sure we have at least 2 or 3 extra diapers to change him. I am very disappointed and with the way these diapers have become so expensive. A box used to last us a month and a half now we hardly get to a month.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Actually I have used premium care pants size diapers for my 2 month old son and I was happy more or less. I use to see rashes though it was ok. But when I have used second pack of 50 pieces diaper I am shocked that my baby is just wet. I have tried 4-5 diapers to check but all of them same issue - while sleeping his sides gets wet. Pathetic. I will surely take some action for this.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have used Pampers from birth of my son but the pack I bought last week is a disappointment. My 3 months old soaked in urine. It leaked and it's pity here in Harrismith it's cold already. Shame. He has flu already from sleeping in his urine because of a leaking diaper, it's such a waste of money. Pampers is expensive for nothing.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have been using Pampers with all 3 my children, I have a set of twins and not even 2 hours and they are soaking wet, babies are more irritable at night whilst sleeping, when I go check they most of the time lying in a dam of piss!!! Disgusting, more washing for me and no more babies that sleep through the night, can't wait to finish pack, don't want to be reimbursed because it's crap, won't recommend to anyone to use. Really disappointed, please change to old product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Did Pampers change material or production process? RASH!!!! I have been using Pampers since my daughter was born 12/9/17. We started with swaddlers and once she began crawling we switched to cruisers. I have never had a problem until November 2018. The first issue I had was the pull tabs ripping off. Now my daughter is having a rash where the diaper seals around her vagina area on her legs. Diaper changes have become a hassle due to her rash. I purchase from Sam's Club if that matters.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

So the only diapers I ever used on my 2 & 1/2 were Pampers. Never had a complaint ever. Me and my ex husband decided to potty train her and put pull ups on her. Well I go to the store and they only have Huggies. Oh man... I'm cringing just carrying them to check out. So we finally just finished that pack and I make my ex husband buy a pack of Pampers pull ups because that's what we're love and let me tell you... She pisses right through it!!! Never in my life would I thought that these diapers would be so cheap... I'm very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I have a 2.5 year old who always worn Huggies since after couple months old. First time we bought Pampers since the locals store didn't have any other brand. NEVER AGAIN! It fills up very quick and leaks. First we thought it was our fault for not changing it sooner then realized after changing them more often. We still had the same problem. It was a huge waste of money and a disappointment. Stinks have to stream clean the sofa. Kudos to the parents who child has a very small bladder at 2.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I have used Pampers since my son was born. He is. 2.5 years old now. The swaddlers (size 6) barely absorb anything and leave my child covered in some form of lint! I know this isn’t an issue of size, as it’s the correct one but as of late it seems they no longer fit properly. One side barely fits over his hip but the other side is fine. The diaper itself is thinner. I’ve had to change him in the middle of the night where when he was younger I didn’t need to. I am seriously disappointed, when he does pee it goes up the front. My son comes out of bed crying because the front of his clothes are soaked in urine up the his shirt. He cries for diaper changes now because we had to go through extra steps cleaning lint stings off of him. Thinking it was wiped we changed everything and now it’s just his diapers. Changed to another brand and no longer have the issue. I’m so upset they used to be the only diaper he didn’t pee through.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

My son is 1 yr 6 months and he takes number 5, since he’s born we bought Pampers premium and I was really happy with this. I have no idea what changed with the new pampers premium but this does not hold the pee for a long time, it gets full very quick and leaks when it’s too full, and this gets really heavy which was never the case with the old pampers premium. I never use to change his nappy during the night but now I have no choice but to wake up around 3am to change him, if this is now done he messes the bed because his nappy is too full. So now I have to use the normal pampers because why pay extra for a product which is not doing what it use to do.

Pampers Company Information