Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.91/5

Pampers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: April 29, 2019

Pampers daiper pants is worst product. They have downgraded the quality to 0 level. As they claimed for one dry night and even this pants won't last for half an hour and leaked. This is harmful for baby skin. I purchased a package of 76 pants of Pampers baby dry pants. That is worst product. Dont ever buy it. Rather you should purchase Mamy Poko pants if you care for your Little one.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I have been using Pampers for the last 6 months with no leaks. Now it's leaking with bad odor coming forth. Kindly do something. I thought it was the best in the market but this has changed. Go back to the drawing board and see what to do.

Original review: April 3, 2019

We’ve always used Kirkland diapers with 0 issues. My husband went out and got Pampers because he didn’t feel like going to Costco and now our son has a terrible rash. The diapers reek of perfume, they are clearly toxic. He’s never ever had a rash, and it’s a bad one. He’s almost 2.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I have 3 children ages 11, 7, 1 and I have always used Pampers, however I have no idea what they have changed in their diaper but no matter which o ones I buy premium, cruisers, or swaddlers they are no longer absorbing and my baby is always leaking. I am using up the diapers I have left but I will not be purchasing Pampers ever again because whatever they have done has ruined their credibility.

Original review: April 1, 2019

Hi, We are using Pampers diapers for my daughter since 2 years. We haven't had any issue with the diapers which we bought during our USA stay. I recently came to India and got the diapers from Pampers, and to my surprise the diapers was leaking every night!!!! (To be more precise it was leaking before 7 hours of usage) So I have given back the rest of the diapers from the bundle to the store attendant and requested them to share the feedback to the concerned team for the quality check. I just hope brand should consider the customer issues and retain the quality product and give the justice to my loss. Regards Shruthi **

Original review: March 8, 2019

Hi. I have been using Pampers Premium Care on my baby since birth. Recently I have noticed their packaging changed from brown to blue. I haven't had any problems with the product but I like to stick to the brown packaging Pampers because those have visible blue gel pods that keeps her dry and doesn't allow rashes. Upon opening the blue packaged pampers I have noticed the gel pods aren't visible, this resulting In the use of more diapers as I have to change her within 2 hours. I would really like for Pampers to let me know what happened to the brown packaged diapers and would it be possible to bring them back. Pampers Premium Care is very expensive and as a loyal customer I would like feedback urgently.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We used Pampers with our first child with excellent results. We changed with our second child around 1 year old to save money. She started having yeast infection, rashes, and woke up fussing nightly. Medical treatment did not resolve symptoms. About 1 month into the switch we realized that her symptoms started after the diaper swap. Within 1 week of returning to Pampers we stopped topical treatment secondary to symptom resolution. She has been symptom free since. We should've have tried to cut the corner. Best of luck with your choice!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I thought I was the only one who is having issues with Pampers filling very quickly. This whole thing of 12 hrs dry what what is a lie. My 2 year old son's diapers fill up within 3 hrs. Now every time he goes to sleep we make sure we have at least 2 or 3 extra diapers to change him. I am very disappointed and with the way these diapers have become so expensive. A box used to last us a month and a half now we hardly get to a month.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Actually I have used premium care pants size diapers for my 2 month old son and I was happy more or less. I use to see rashes though it was ok. But when I have used second pack of 50 pieces diaper I am shocked that my baby is just wet. I have tried 4-5 diapers to check but all of them same issue - while sleeping his sides gets wet. Pathetic. I will surely take some action for this.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have used Pampers from birth of my son but the pack I bought last week is a disappointment. My 3 months old soaked in urine. It leaked and it's pity here in Harrismith it's cold already. Shame. He has flu already from sleeping in his urine because of a leaking diaper, it's such a waste of money. Pampers is expensive for nothing.

Pampers Company Information