4.0/5 (401 ratings)

About Pampers

Pampers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: July 5, 2019

I buy Pampers yesterday because of no other brand available. Found leakage and bad odor coming out my newborn. Got severe rashes. I'm experiencing this second time with Pampers. How can they manufacture this kind of cheap useless products and get approved? Government should take action toward such products before they come to market.. Never going to buy Pampers.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I also used the Pampers for my first son and never one had an issue, this year using both the the wipes and diapers severely rashed his tummy area looked like yeast infection, by the time he was not sleeping in the night now.. In 2 days it looked like and felt like chemical burn on the face. 2 days switching the brand the rash disappeared. Hope this comment help future parents, switch the diaper when in doubt. V

Original review: June 17, 2019

I recently purchased Pampers 360 about 2 weeks ago since my toddler who is 2 is starting to potty trained. The 1st night everything was good and by the morning I noticed a rash forming. Put on some ointment and few hrs later it looked worse.. Now going on 2 weeks my poor baby develop this rash that looked like 4 degree burns. She would scream and cried and fight us during her diaper changing. Her skin was bleeding, oozing. Soak her after every diaper change. Still nothing. Just keeps getting worse. My poor baby was shaking so bad from the pain that I thought she was going to pass out.

Finally went back to the store and bought her Pampers swaddlers that she's been using since birth and her rash started to heal. The next morning bleeding had stop and not as red. I feel so terrible for her. I love the Pampers company but this new product is a no go. Please change the ingredients so our babies don't have to go through what my daughter went through.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I’m not sure if Pampers changed something with their Cruisers line, but for the last few months, we have experienced so many leaks. I thought, maybe it was just a bad batch. But we are on our fifth econo size box now and the leaks just continue and seem to be worse. After 2hrs on, I pick up my girl and she’s leaking all over me, the floor, the bed, the couch, everywhere. And the diaper isn’t even full! PLEASE go back to the way you used to make them, prior to the new designs on the diapers.

Original review: May 31, 2019

Ever since my son was born I have been using Pampers only, from Pampers Premium to Active Baby. Now the problem started when I started using the Baby Dry range. I have to change his nappy 3 times in one night, I have change his pj's too because he gets wet right through to his clothes. I've even had to take him to the doctor because he developed a flu, I'm not happy at all. I'm even considering to change nappy brands, that's how unhappy I am with your nappies.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I have been using Pampers for my elders son from birth. He's 6yr now. Never had any problems. I had my baby used Pampers from birth no problem. They changed package. The diaper is thinner. It leaks every night. I have to put my baby dry clothes on because he's soaked in his pee. I'm using this pack finish and will be switching to a different brand.

Original review: April 29, 2019

We are a middle class family and whenever we run into some money we want to spoil our kids first. So we went to Walmart and decided to buy the branded pull ups for my 2yr old. Over our budget. Omg they won’t even hold one pee. He was leaking all over the place. I wanted to go back to Walmart and ask for a refund. We basically wasted the whole box and went to go buy our regular ones which are the Paw Patrol Parents Choice 2t-3t.

Original review: April 29, 2019

Pampers daiper pants is worst product. They have downgraded the quality to 0 level. As they claimed for one dry night and even this pants won't last for half an hour and leaked. This is harmful for baby skin. I purchased a package of 76 pants of Pampers baby dry pants. That is worst product. Dont ever buy it. Rather you should purchase Mamy Poko pants if you care for your Little one.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I have been using Pampers for the last 6 months with no leaks. Now it's leaking with bad odor coming forth. Kindly do something. I thought it was the best in the market but this has changed. Go back to the drawing board and see what to do.

Original review: April 3, 2019

We’ve always used Kirkland diapers with 0 issues. My husband went out and got Pampers because he didn’t feel like going to Costco and now our son has a terrible rash. The diapers reek of perfume, they are clearly toxic. He’s never ever had a rash, and it’s a bad one. He’s almost 2.

Pampers Company Information