3.95/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Pampers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

496 Pampers Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 4, 2019

We used Pampers with our first child with excellent results. We changed with our second child around 1 year old to save money. She started having yeast infection, rashes, and woke up fussing nightly. Medical treatment did not resolve symptoms. About 1 month into the switch we realized that her symptoms started after the diaper swap. Within 1 week of returning to Pampers we stopped topical treatment secondary to symptom resolution. She has been symptom free since. We should've have tried to cut the corner. Best of luck with your choice!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

First off, every child is different and every child has different reactions to diapers. All 3 of my children have been in Pampers. No diaper rash medicine ever needed. My oldest two I put in Luvs when they got older. Around 2. My youngest is just now turning 2 and he will be sticking with Pampers. With every brand of diaper I have tried with him he had leaked through except pampers. All my children have gotten rashes from Huggies. But I don't blame them, there is just something in them that don't agree with my children. I know a lot of people think that when buying Pampers you're paying more for the name, but in my case it has been the best. So as a caution. If your child gets a bad diaper rash and your not sure why, change your brand.

Get expert buying tips about Kids Toys and Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

This brand have let my son have a good night sleep keeping him dry from 10pm to 7:30am. Well done Pampers. A happy mum here, these nappies are also very comfortable and flexible for my little wriggler. Highly recommended.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I've been using Pampers premium care for 3 months and it was the best but now it leaks. What's the problem. I now have to change the nappy more than 6 times a day. I am very very disappointed. I even think of changing to other brand.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

My daughter is 3 weeks from being 1 year old and we have used Pampers since birth. She hasn’t had any problems up until this case I bought yesterday (same size and type as the last 6 or so cases). They are different now; they’re so thin and don’t hold much of anything. Plus she now has this red rash in her diaper area. Definitely switching brands today.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: July 30, 2019

My grandson wore pampers for 2 days and I started noticing red blotches all over his diaper area. I had always bought a different brand and his mommy got the Pampers, we didn’t expect them to be any different than his normal brand! What are they putting in these diapers to cause all the problems? No baby should have to have pain from a “baby” product that is supposed to be safe!

Original review: July 29, 2019

I am very disappointed in the quality and overall protection of Pampers diapers. Having to change my daughter 3 times more versus another another diaper brand. They are thin and low grade quality in every area!

Original review: July 5, 2019

I buy Pampers yesterday because of no other brand available. Found leakage and bad odor coming out my newborn. Got severe rashes. I'm experiencing this second time with Pampers. How can they manufacture this kind of cheap useless products and get approved? Government should take action toward such products before they come to market.. Never going to buy Pampers.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I also used the Pampers for my first son and never one had an issue, this year using both the the wipes and diapers severely rashed his tummy area looked like yeast infection, by the time he was not sleeping in the night now.. In 2 days it looked like and felt like chemical burn on the face. 2 days switching the brand the rash disappeared. Hope this comment help future parents, switch the diaper when in doubt. V

Original review: June 17, 2019

I recently purchased Pampers 360 about 2 weeks ago since my toddler who is 2 is starting to potty trained. The 1st night everything was good and by the morning I noticed a rash forming. Put on some ointment and few hrs later it looked worse.. Now going on 2 weeks my poor baby develop this rash that looked like 4 degree burns. She would scream and cried and fight us during her diaper changing. Her skin was bleeding, oozing. Soak her after every diaper change. Still nothing. Just keeps getting worse. My poor baby was shaking so bad from the pain that I thought she was going to pass out.

Finally went back to the store and bought her Pampers swaddlers that she's been using since birth and her rash started to heal. The next morning bleeding had stop and not as red. I feel so terrible for her. I love the Pampers company but this new product is a no go. Please change the ingredients so our babies don't have to go through what my daughter went through.

Pampers Company Information