1.54/5
Based on 173 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

473 Pampers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

So the only diapers I ever used on my 2 & 1/2 were Pampers. Never had a complaint ever. Me and my ex husband decided to potty train her and put pull ups on her. Well I go to the store and they only have Huggies. Oh man... I'm cringing just carrying them to check out. So we finally just finished that pack and I make my ex husband buy a pack of Pampers pull ups because that's what we're love and let me tell you... She pisses right through it!!! Never in my life would I thought that these diapers would be so cheap... I'm very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I have a 2.5 year old who always worn Huggies since after couple months old. First time we bought Pampers since the locals store didn't have any other brand. NEVER AGAIN! It fills up very quick and leaks. First we thought it was our fault for not changing it sooner then realized after changing them more often. We still had the same problem. It was a huge waste of money and a disappointment. Stinks have to stream clean the sofa. Kudos to the parents who child has a very small bladder at 2.

Get expert buying tips about Kids Toys and Products delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

First off, every child is different and every child has different reactions to diapers. All 3 of my children have been in Pampers. No diaper rash medicine ever needed. My oldest two I put in Luvs when they got older. Around 2. My youngest is just now turning 2 and he will be sticking with Pampers. With every brand of diaper I have tried with him he had leaked through except pampers. All my children have gotten rashes from Huggies. But I don't blame them, there is just something in them that don't agree with my children. I know a lot of people think that when buying Pampers you're paying more for the name, but in my case it has been the best. So as a caution. If your child gets a bad diaper rash and your not sure why, change your brand.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I have used Pampers since my son was born. He is. 2.5 years old now. The swaddlers (size 6) barely absorb anything and leave my child covered in some form of lint! I know this isn’t an issue of size, as it’s the correct one but as of late it seems they no longer fit properly. One side barely fits over his hip but the other side is fine. The diaper itself is thinner. I’ve had to change him in the middle of the night where when he was younger I didn’t need to. I am seriously disappointed, when he does pee it goes up the front. My son comes out of bed crying because the front of his clothes are soaked in urine up the his shirt. He cries for diaper changes now because we had to go through extra steps cleaning lint stings off of him. Thinking it was wiped we changed everything and now it’s just his diapers. Changed to another brand and no longer have the issue. I’m so upset they used to be the only diaper he didn’t pee through.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

My son is 1 yr 6 months and he takes number 5, since he’s born we bought Pampers premium and I was really happy with this. I have no idea what changed with the new pampers premium but this does not hold the pee for a long time, it gets full very quick and leaks when it’s too full, and this gets really heavy which was never the case with the old pampers premium. I never use to change his nappy during the night but now I have no choice but to wake up around 3am to change him, if this is now done he messes the bed because his nappy is too full. So now I have to use the normal pampers because why pay extra for a product which is not doing what it use to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

This brand have let my son have a good night sleep keeping him dry from 10pm to 7:30am. Well done Pampers. A happy mum here, these nappies are also very comfortable and flexible for my little wriggler. Highly recommended.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

My child Pampers for the last one year, new Pampers premium care having small powders coming when we change it. Also it will be full within 2-3 hours, let me know if we have any other Pampers which can trust.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I have been using Pampers premium care since the birth of my son, March 2017 without any complaints. LOVED them. New ones? Not so much. My son is now 19 months & I have tried both normal & pants... They are both useless. They get full within 3 hrs, they overflow, the edges don't secure the bums - they lose elasticity quickly & the jell falls out, out of the blue. I don't know what you guys did, but it's not working. I feel like I have wasted my money these last couple of months. I am even considering switching brands. Seriously disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I have used Pampers Swaddlers for 3 of my children. My youngest is 6 months old. I have noticed a HUGE difference in the quality of these diapers since my second child! My 6 month old child has blowouts every day! I have sized up and sized down and nothing has worked! I swore by these diapers! I recommend everyone try these and swore that my children never had leaks, or blowouts, or rashes, but now I can not say that. Take your money elsewhere and invest in something that will keep your baby's bottom clean with no irritation. I'm so disappointed and currently researching a new diaper brand for my baby.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

The new Pampers Premium Care is a crap, I used to change my daughter after 6 hours but now after just one pee I have to change it because the baby is wet. I never experienced it with the old ones. I would change my baby after 6 hours but she will still be dry. Just go back to the old ones. It was the best.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Please bring back the previous version of Pampers premium. The new range is absolutely crap!! Save money on something else but not quality please. It's hard and prone to leaking. Moving over to better brands.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

My baby sleeps with us but in air every morning. Around 1 am she wakes up screaming because somehow her urine ended up running down her backside and waist. I never faced this of problems whenever we used MamyPoko pant for our baby. Definitely not going to buy them again!

Original review: July 23, 2018

My baby sleeps with her butt in air every morning. Around 1 am she wakes up screaming because somehow her urine ended up running down her belly, neck and sometimes face. I never experienced this with Huggies or even Walmart brand diapers for that matter. Definitely not going to buy them again!

Original review: July 11, 2018

The tape style diapers have very sharp pointed edges tape which when comes in contact with baby skin immediately cuts the skin. My baby experienced many skin cuts from that model. A simple solution would be to give rounded corners instead of pointed sharp corners of the adhesive tape. I hope the company considers this simple solution.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I have been buying this exact brand and style Pampers diapers (Cruisers) for over 3 years and 3 months now from Sam's Club b/c I had two girls back to back. Well, I just restocked and bought a box of these (size 5) diapers last weekend, as I was getting low, only to discover Pampers now makes them CHEAP and SO THIN!! Pampers has totally changed their diapers. They are so cheaply made now it's unbelievable!! My daughter's diaper now has to be changed way more often. For years I used to be able to let my kids sleep in this brand overnight, but not anymore, it'll barely make it to the next diaper change during the day. I cannot express how thoroughly disappointed I am!! I will be uploading a picture as I still have a few of the "old diapers" left to show the comparison.

The bad part is, is that not only has the quality been sacrificed, they aren't any cheaper dollar wise as well. Now you pay just as much for total JUNK. They are almost as thin as a store brand diaper. Is that really what kind of product you want to sell?!! Pampers, you've always been known as the best but now you compare to a store-brand diaper (off brand) that leaks!!! Shame on you Pampers and shame on Sam's Club for continuing to stock after you majorly sacrificed quality. The white stuff from the diaper even leaks out now which seems like a health hazard! I'm so disappointed. It's unreal!! Looks like I'll have to find a different brand now as I cannot use these anymore!

Original review: June 1, 2018

I am using these Pampers Pants since last 20 months but this month order has some serious issue. It got leak every night which is really unacceptable. My baby couldn't get sound sleep neither I. Please do something about it. Hope for a positive and productive reply. Thanks.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I’ve been using these for 4 months now. And this S size 4-8 kgs diapers leaks easily. My baby’s poop leaks most of the time. There’s a white material outside the unused diaper. What is this? The texture is like a soap!

Original review: April 16, 2018

I have 4 children which have always used Pampers. Never had a problem until now. My child was born October 2017. I have to go thru maybe a little more than 10 Pampers a day because they leak a lot and tear from the sides causing her clothes to be wet or dirty. Very unsatisfied with this product.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Pampers leak a lot! Every time my daughter does the restroom, everything comes out. They caused her a rash! I wasted more than $30 dollars on Pampers that were not good. I'm asking for my money back. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Have been using Pampers over a year and the new version of the "Baby Dry" has poisoned my son causing rash and fever! Resolved almost immediately after posting photos of old (left) vs new (right). Not even same size!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

My little one has been using Pampers since she was born. I've always had a leak in one or two nappies from time to time but thought it might be that she had a hectic stool. She's now one month and every single time she stools I have to change not just her nappy but her clothing and her bedding as well from the way it leaks. I've stocked up on Pampers so I'm stuck with this useless nappies and my poor child getting full of ** every time she needs to do her business. Even pee nappies leaks and I'm making the nappy tight making sure there's no open places. I could change her nappy now and she stools and I change her immediately then it already leaked. The nappy I have to keep an eye on and change her every hour which is ridiculous.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I've complained before and it went well for a long time until now. I change my baby's diaper every 3 hours but now I have to change every 2 hours. Otherwise the nappy tears open and all the white stuff comes out. I really feel like I want to throw the 2 half packs that I have left in the dustbin and go over to another brand of nappy. Don't know what order number you're looking for but I will attach photos.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I'm a loyal Pampers Premium Care customer, my daughter is 16 months, still using the Pampers Premium since she was born. I have bought 6 boxes of Pampers Premium Care nappies lately with leak problem, 4 boxes from Baby Boom and 2 from Marko, over 80% of the nappies are faulty, I have informed the stores and they asked me to contact Pampers directly since they cannot assist me, the nappies leak, stitching on the sides come off that cause the leak and child soaking wet, the gel to come off that is not hygienic and safe for any child and for the money spent on the Pampers Premium Care BRAND the pediatricians No 1's choice.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I have two children. My eldest is now nine. I always used Pampers. They were great. Then I had a baby in 2015. Decided to go with pampers. They leak terribly. The straps at the front do not go around his body and they seem to be bigger on one side than the other so they go on wonky all the time no matter how much I try to correct them. Every time I go out I have to change before I leave and when I get to wherever I'm going that's if he isn't already wet. It's absolutely ridiculous. I've now changed to Asda's supermarket own brand which are 100% better.

Original review: July 25, 2017

My son is 20 months. He has been on Pampers Premium since birth. For the last three months his nappy leaks, specifically during the night. I have resorted to changing a partially soiled nappy before settling down for the evening to try and avoid leakage. This means wasting nappies to try and circumvent a change of soiled pajamas and mitigate my washing load. So much for up to 12 hours of dryness. My son is 13 kilos which is within the weight range for Pampers Premium, size 5. He has a small waist so the fit is not an issue. The nappy specifically leaks from the top up which is strange as I make sure that the nappy fits snug but comfortable.

Since three months ago I have never had an issue with Pampers Premium, I have argued my stance on this preference every time my husband tried to get me to purchase a cheaper nappy. I have advocated this brand to every new and existing mother. I cannot do so any longer as the brand is failing me. Unless I am doing something wrong, I need a representative from Pampers to explain to me why this is happening. I have read the article on the pampers website about leakages and none of those points apply to my situation. The Pampers range is also very limited to SA customers which doesn't help my cause. I would like to stick with Pampers but I'm losing loyalty with every leaking nappy...

Original review: July 12, 2017

Have been using Pampers since my daughter was born. She is 13 months now but the problems that I am experiencing with Pampers is the nappy leakage. I tried the pants and nappies. It's still the same. I find myself having to change my daughter three times at night and almost every 2 hours. The other day I forgot to change her in three hours. She had develop the nappy rash. I'm very worried. I don't know if there is other nappy that I can use.

Original review: June 18, 2017

I have been using Pampers since my son was born. He is 17 months now but the problems that I am experiencing with Pampers is the leakage. I tried the pants and nappies it's still the same. I find myself having to change my son twice in the night and almost every 2 hours. I am not sure if there are other nappies that I should try.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I am extremely frustrated at the service of your nappies. Once again you guys continue to let me down. I have complained on a number of times and service levels have not improved. Last month and again this month I purchased a box of Pampers extra absorbency stage 4+ maxi for game the one that comes in the 3 pack. It leaks in the back left hand side and I have to keep on changing my baby. What is the use. I am boxing the box but using them much fast. Last month I had overlooked this, think it might get better but still no change. The RSA number is **.

This time I am not going to settle for your R 200.00 voucher. I would like a Pampers hamper as well as money to purchase a new box. It is rather costly to keep buying the nappies and traveling up and down and not being happy with the product. I request a senior supervisor or manager to get in contact with me and sort this out ASAP. I am very unhappy and if not sorted I will post on the website. Please up your service levels or I will take my business to another provider. Extremely unhappy.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Granddaughter was sleeping on stomach. When I picked her up, front of her clothes was soak with urine. Some of tabs on side of Pampers pulls completely off. Bought Pampers from Sam's Club. My granddaughter is 5 months old. Very disappointed read on box number 1 in every hospital. Thank you.

Original review: March 17, 2017

The first product was introduced for children's is the name Pampers. But now the quality of the product is very worst with not compare anyone. Because of the reason is absorbing capacity. Not worth for at least 3 hrs for 3 month baby. Most better Huggies and Mamy Poko Pants product. Don't say about the hours of absorption and one Pampers for one dry night. It just is worth for 2 hours only.

Pampers Company Information