3.19/5

492 Pampers Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 4, 2019

We used Pampers with our first child with excellent results. We changed with our second child around 1 year old to save money. She started having yeast infection, rashes, and woke up fussing nightly. Medical treatment did not resolve symptoms. About 1 month into the switch we realized that her symptoms started after the diaper swap. Within 1 week of returning to Pampers we stopped topical treatment secondary to symptom resolution. She has been symptom free since. We should've have tried to cut the corner. Best of luck with your choice!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

First off, every child is different and every child has different reactions to diapers. All 3 of my children have been in Pampers. No diaper rash medicine ever needed. My oldest two I put in Luvs when they got older. Around 2. My youngest is just now turning 2 and he will be sticking with Pampers. With every brand of diaper I have tried with him he had leaked through except pampers. All my children have gotten rashes from Huggies. But I don't blame them, there is just something in them that don't agree with my children. I know a lot of people think that when buying Pampers you're paying more for the name, but in my case it has been the best. So as a caution. If your child gets a bad diaper rash and your not sure why, change your brand.

Get expert buying tips about Kids Toys and Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

This brand have let my son have a good night sleep keeping him dry from 10pm to 7:30am. Well done Pampers. A happy mum here, these nappies are also very comfortable and flexible for my little wriggler. Highly recommended.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I buy Pampers yesterday because of no other brand available. Found leakage and bad odor coming out my newborn. Got severe rashes. I'm experiencing this second time with Pampers. How can they manufacture this kind of cheap useless products and get approved? Government should take action toward such products before they come to market.. Never going to buy Pampers.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I also used the Pampers for my first son and never one had an issue, this year using both the the wipes and diapers severely rashed his tummy area looked like yeast infection, by the time he was not sleeping in the night now.. In 2 days it looked like and felt like chemical burn on the face. 2 days switching the brand the rash disappeared. Hope this comment help future parents, switch the diaper when in doubt. V

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: June 17, 2019

I recently purchased Pampers 360 about 2 weeks ago since my toddler who is 2 is starting to potty trained. The 1st night everything was good and by the morning I noticed a rash forming. Put on some ointment and few hrs later it looked worse.. Now going on 2 weeks my poor baby develop this rash that looked like 4 degree burns. She would scream and cried and fight us during her diaper changing. Her skin was bleeding, oozing. Soak her after every diaper change. Still nothing. Just keeps getting worse. My poor baby was shaking so bad from the pain that I thought she was going to pass out.

Finally went back to the store and bought her Pampers swaddlers that she's been using since birth and her rash started to heal. The next morning bleeding had stop and not as red. I feel so terrible for her. I love the Pampers company but this new product is a no go. Please change the ingredients so our babies don't have to go through what my daughter went through.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I’m not sure if Pampers changed something with their Cruisers line, but for the last few months, we have experienced so many leaks. I thought, maybe it was just a bad batch. But we are on our fifth econo size box now and the leaks just continue and seem to be worse. After 2hrs on, I pick up my girl and she’s leaking all over me, the floor, the bed, the couch, everywhere. And the diaper isn’t even full! PLEASE go back to the way you used to make them, prior to the new designs on the diapers.

Original review: May 31, 2019

Ever since my son was born I have been using Pampers only, from Pampers Premium to Active Baby. Now the problem started when I started using the Baby Dry range. I have to change his nappy 3 times in one night, I have change his pj's too because he gets wet right through to his clothes. I've even had to take him to the doctor because he developed a flu, I'm not happy at all. I'm even considering to change nappy brands, that's how unhappy I am with your nappies.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I have been using Pampers for my elders son from birth. He's 6yr now. Never had any problems. I had my baby used Pampers from birth no problem. They changed package. The diaper is thinner. It leaks every night. I have to put my baby dry clothes on because he's soaked in his pee. I'm using this pack finish and will be switching to a different brand.

Original review: April 29, 2019

We are a middle class family and whenever we run into some money we want to spoil our kids first. So we went to Walmart and decided to buy the branded pull ups for my 2yr old. Over our budget. Omg they won’t even hold one pee. He was leaking all over the place. I wanted to go back to Walmart and ask for a refund. We basically wasted the whole box and went to go buy our regular ones which are the Paw Patrol Parents Choice 2t-3t.

Original review: April 29, 2019

Pampers daiper pants is worst product. They have downgraded the quality to 0 level. As they claimed for one dry night and even this pants won't last for half an hour and leaked. This is harmful for baby skin. I purchased a package of 76 pants of Pampers baby dry pants. That is worst product. Dont ever buy it. Rather you should purchase Mamy Poko pants if you care for your Little one.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I have been using Pampers for the last 6 months with no leaks. Now it's leaking with bad odor coming forth. Kindly do something. I thought it was the best in the market but this has changed. Go back to the drawing board and see what to do.

Original review: April 3, 2019

We’ve always used Kirkland diapers with 0 issues. My husband went out and got Pampers because he didn’t feel like going to Costco and now our son has a terrible rash. The diapers reek of perfume, they are clearly toxic. He’s never ever had a rash, and it’s a bad one. He’s almost 2.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I have 3 children ages 11, 7, 1 and I have always used Pampers, however I have no idea what they have changed in their diaper but no matter which o ones I buy premium, cruisers, or swaddlers they are no longer absorbing and my baby is always leaking. I am using up the diapers I have left but I will not be purchasing Pampers ever again because whatever they have done has ruined their credibility.

Original review: April 1, 2019

Hi, We are using Pampers diapers for my daughter since 2 years. We haven't had any issue with the diapers which we bought during our USA stay. I recently came to India and got the diapers from Pampers, and to my surprise the diapers was leaking every night!!!! (To be more precise it was leaking before 7 hours of usage) So I have given back the rest of the diapers from the bundle to the store attendant and requested them to share the feedback to the concerned team for the quality check. I just hope brand should consider the customer issues and retain the quality product and give the justice to my loss. Regards Shruthi **

Original review: March 8, 2019

Hi. I have been using Pampers Premium Care on my baby since birth. Recently I have noticed their packaging changed from brown to blue. I haven't had any problems with the product but I like to stick to the brown packaging Pampers because those have visible blue gel pods that keeps her dry and doesn't allow rashes. Upon opening the blue packaged pampers I have noticed the gel pods aren't visible, this resulting In the use of more diapers as I have to change her within 2 hours. I would really like for Pampers to let me know what happened to the brown packaged diapers and would it be possible to bring them back. Pampers Premium Care is very expensive and as a loyal customer I would like feedback urgently.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I thought I was the only one who is having issues with Pampers filling very quickly. This whole thing of 12 hrs dry what what is a lie. My 2 year old son's diapers fill up within 3 hrs. Now every time he goes to sleep we make sure we have at least 2 or 3 extra diapers to change him. I am very disappointed and with the way these diapers have become so expensive. A box used to last us a month and a half now we hardly get to a month.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Actually I have used premium care pants size diapers for my 2 month old son and I was happy more or less. I use to see rashes though it was ok. But when I have used second pack of 50 pieces diaper I am shocked that my baby is just wet. I have tried 4-5 diapers to check but all of them same issue - while sleeping his sides gets wet. Pathetic. I will surely take some action for this.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have used Pampers from birth of my son but the pack I bought last week is a disappointment. My 3 months old soaked in urine. It leaked and it's pity here in Harrismith it's cold already. Shame. He has flu already from sleeping in his urine because of a leaking diaper, it's such a waste of money. Pampers is expensive for nothing.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have been using Pampers with all 3 my children, I have a set of twins and not even 2 hours and they are soaking wet, babies are more irritable at night whilst sleeping, when I go check they most of the time lying in a dam of piss!!! Disgusting, more washing for me and no more babies that sleep through the night, can't wait to finish pack, don't want to be reimbursed because it's crap, won't recommend to anyone to use. Really disappointed, please change to old product.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Did Pampers change material or production process? RASH!!!! I have been using Pampers since my daughter was born 12/9/17. We started with swaddlers and once she began crawling we switched to cruisers. I have never had a problem until November 2018. The first issue I had was the pull tabs ripping off. Now my daughter is having a rash where the diaper seals around her vagina area on her legs. Diaper changes have become a hassle due to her rash. I purchase from Sam's Club if that matters.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

So the only diapers I ever used on my 2 & 1/2 were Pampers. Never had a complaint ever. Me and my ex husband decided to potty train her and put pull ups on her. Well I go to the store and they only have Huggies. Oh man... I'm cringing just carrying them to check out. So we finally just finished that pack and I make my ex husband buy a pack of Pampers pull ups because that's what we're love and let me tell you... She pisses right through it!!! Never in my life would I thought that these diapers would be so cheap... I'm very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I have a 2.5 year old who always worn Huggies since after couple months old. First time we bought Pampers since the locals store didn't have any other brand. NEVER AGAIN! It fills up very quick and leaks. First we thought it was our fault for not changing it sooner then realized after changing them more often. We still had the same problem. It was a huge waste of money and a disappointment. Stinks have to stream clean the sofa. Kudos to the parents who child has a very small bladder at 2.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I have used Pampers since my son was born. He is. 2.5 years old now. The swaddlers (size 6) barely absorb anything and leave my child covered in some form of lint! I know this isn’t an issue of size, as it’s the correct one but as of late it seems they no longer fit properly. One side barely fits over his hip but the other side is fine. The diaper itself is thinner. I’ve had to change him in the middle of the night where when he was younger I didn’t need to. I am seriously disappointed, when he does pee it goes up the front. My son comes out of bed crying because the front of his clothes are soaked in urine up the his shirt. He cries for diaper changes now because we had to go through extra steps cleaning lint stings off of him. Thinking it was wiped we changed everything and now it’s just his diapers. Changed to another brand and no longer have the issue. I’m so upset they used to be the only diaper he didn’t pee through.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

My son is 1 yr 6 months and he takes number 5, since he’s born we bought Pampers premium and I was really happy with this. I have no idea what changed with the new pampers premium but this does not hold the pee for a long time, it gets full very quick and leaks when it’s too full, and this gets really heavy which was never the case with the old pampers premium. I never use to change his nappy during the night but now I have no choice but to wake up around 3am to change him, if this is now done he messes the bed because his nappy is too full. So now I have to use the normal pampers because why pay extra for a product which is not doing what it use to do.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

My child Pampers for the last one year, new Pampers premium care having small powders coming when we change it. Also it will be full within 2-3 hours, let me know if we have any other Pampers which can trust.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I have been using Pampers premium care since the birth of my son, March 2017 without any complaints. LOVED them. New ones? Not so much. My son is now 19 months & I have tried both normal & pants... They are both useless. They get full within 3 hrs, they overflow, the edges don't secure the bums - they lose elasticity quickly & the jell falls out, out of the blue. I don't know what you guys did, but it's not working. I feel like I have wasted my money these last couple of months. I am even considering switching brands. Seriously disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I have used Pampers Swaddlers for 3 of my children. My youngest is 6 months old. I have noticed a HUGE difference in the quality of these diapers since my second child! My 6 month old child has blowouts every day! I have sized up and sized down and nothing has worked! I swore by these diapers! I recommend everyone try these and swore that my children never had leaks, or blowouts, or rashes, but now I can not say that. Take your money elsewhere and invest in something that will keep your baby's bottom clean with no irritation. I'm so disappointed and currently researching a new diaper brand for my baby.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

The new Pampers Premium Care is a crap, I used to change my daughter after 6 hours but now after just one pee I have to change it because the baby is wet. I never experienced it with the old ones. I would change my baby after 6 hours but she will still be dry. Just go back to the old ones. It was the best.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Please bring back the previous version of Pampers premium. The new range is absolutely crap!! Save money on something else but not quality please. It's hard and prone to leaking. Moving over to better brands.

Pampers Company Information