1.54/5
Based on 183 reviews that contain star ratings

483 Pampers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 3, 2019

We’ve always used Kirkland diapers with 0 issues. My husband went out and got Pampers because he didn’t feel like going to Costco and now our son has a terrible rash. The diapers reek of perfume, they are clearly toxic. He’s never ever had a rash, and it’s a bad one. He’s almost 2.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I have 3 children ages 11, 7, 1 and I have always used Pampers, however I have no idea what they have changed in their diaper but no matter which o ones I buy premium, cruisers, or swaddlers they are no longer absorbing and my baby is always leaking. I am using up the diapers I have left but I will not be purchasing Pampers ever again because whatever they have done has ruined their credibility.

Get expert buying tips about Kids Toys and Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 1, 2019

Hi, We are using Pampers diapers for my daughter since 2 years. We haven't had any issue with the diapers which we bought during our USA stay. I recently came to India and got the diapers from Pampers, and to my surprise the diapers was leaking every night!!!! (To be more precise it was leaking before 7 hours of usage) So I have given back the rest of the diapers from the bundle to the store attendant and requested them to share the feedback to the concerned team for the quality check. I just hope brand should consider the customer issues and retain the quality product and give the justice to my loss. Regards Shruthi **

Original review: March 8, 2019

Hi. I have been using Pampers Premium Care on my baby since birth. Recently I have noticed their packaging changed from brown to blue. I haven't had any problems with the product but I like to stick to the brown packaging Pampers because those have visible blue gel pods that keeps her dry and doesn't allow rashes. Upon opening the blue packaged pampers I have noticed the gel pods aren't visible, this resulting In the use of more diapers as I have to change her within 2 hours. I would really like for Pampers to let me know what happened to the brown packaged diapers and would it be possible to bring them back. Pampers Premium Care is very expensive and as a loyal customer I would like feedback urgently.

Original review: March 4, 2019

We used Pampers with our first child with excellent results. We changed with our second child around 1 year old to save money. She started having yeast infection, rashes, and woke up fussing nightly. Medical treatment did not resolve symptoms. About 1 month into the switch we realized that her symptoms started after the diaper swap. Within 1 week of returning to Pampers we stopped topical treatment secondary to symptom resolution. She has been symptom free since. We should've have tried to cut the corner. Best of luck with your choice!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I thought I was the only one who is having issues with Pampers filling very quickly. This whole thing of 12 hrs dry what what is a lie. My 2 year old son's diapers fill up within 3 hrs. Now every time he goes to sleep we make sure we have at least 2 or 3 extra diapers to change him. I am very disappointed and with the way these diapers have become so expensive. A box used to last us a month and a half now we hardly get to a month.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Actually I have used premium care pants size diapers for my 2 month old son and I was happy more or less. I use to see rashes though it was ok. But when I have used second pack of 50 pieces diaper I am shocked that my baby is just wet. I have tried 4-5 diapers to check but all of them same issue - while sleeping his sides gets wet. Pathetic. I will surely take some action for this.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I have used Pampers from birth of my son but the pack I bought last week is a disappointment. My 3 months old soaked in urine. It leaked and it's pity here in Harrismith it's cold already. Shame. He has flu already from sleeping in his urine because of a leaking diaper, it's such a waste of money. Pampers is expensive for nothing.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have been using Pampers with all 3 my children, I have a set of twins and not even 2 hours and they are soaking wet, babies are more irritable at night whilst sleeping, when I go check they most of the time lying in a dam of piss!!! Disgusting, more washing for me and no more babies that sleep through the night, can't wait to finish pack, don't want to be reimbursed because it's crap, won't recommend to anyone to use. Really disappointed, please change to old product.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Did Pampers change material or production process? RASH!!!! I have been using Pampers since my daughter was born 12/9/17. We started with swaddlers and once she began crawling we switched to cruisers. I have never had a problem until November 2018. The first issue I had was the pull tabs ripping off. Now my daughter is having a rash where the diaper seals around her vagina area on her legs. Diaper changes have become a hassle due to her rash. I purchase from Sam's Club if that matters.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

So the only diapers I ever used on my 2 & 1/2 were Pampers. Never had a complaint ever. Me and my ex husband decided to potty train her and put pull ups on her. Well I go to the store and they only have Huggies. Oh man... I'm cringing just carrying them to check out. So we finally just finished that pack and I make my ex husband buy a pack of Pampers pull ups because that's what we're love and let me tell you... She pisses right through it!!! Never in my life would I thought that these diapers would be so cheap... I'm very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I have a 2.5 year old who always worn Huggies since after couple months old. First time we bought Pampers since the locals store didn't have any other brand. NEVER AGAIN! It fills up very quick and leaks. First we thought it was our fault for not changing it sooner then realized after changing them more often. We still had the same problem. It was a huge waste of money and a disappointment. Stinks have to stream clean the sofa. Kudos to the parents who child has a very small bladder at 2.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

First off, every child is different and every child has different reactions to diapers. All 3 of my children have been in Pampers. No diaper rash medicine ever needed. My oldest two I put in Luvs when they got older. Around 2. My youngest is just now turning 2 and he will be sticking with Pampers. With every brand of diaper I have tried with him he had leaked through except pampers. All my children have gotten rashes from Huggies. But I don't blame them, there is just something in them that don't agree with my children. I know a lot of people think that when buying Pampers you're paying more for the name, but in my case it has been the best. So as a caution. If your child gets a bad diaper rash and your not sure why, change your brand.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I have used Pampers since my son was born. He is. 2.5 years old now. The swaddlers (size 6) barely absorb anything and leave my child covered in some form of lint! I know this isn’t an issue of size, as it’s the correct one but as of late it seems they no longer fit properly. One side barely fits over his hip but the other side is fine. The diaper itself is thinner. I’ve had to change him in the middle of the night where when he was younger I didn’t need to. I am seriously disappointed, when he does pee it goes up the front. My son comes out of bed crying because the front of his clothes are soaked in urine up the his shirt. He cries for diaper changes now because we had to go through extra steps cleaning lint stings off of him. Thinking it was wiped we changed everything and now it’s just his diapers. Changed to another brand and no longer have the issue. I’m so upset they used to be the only diaper he didn’t pee through.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

My son is 1 yr 6 months and he takes number 5, since he’s born we bought Pampers premium and I was really happy with this. I have no idea what changed with the new pampers premium but this does not hold the pee for a long time, it gets full very quick and leaks when it’s too full, and this gets really heavy which was never the case with the old pampers premium. I never use to change his nappy during the night but now I have no choice but to wake up around 3am to change him, if this is now done he messes the bed because his nappy is too full. So now I have to use the normal pampers because why pay extra for a product which is not doing what it use to do.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

This brand have let my son have a good night sleep keeping him dry from 10pm to 7:30am. Well done Pampers. A happy mum here, these nappies are also very comfortable and flexible for my little wriggler. Highly recommended.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

My child Pampers for the last one year, new Pampers premium care having small powders coming when we change it. Also it will be full within 2-3 hours, let me know if we have any other Pampers which can trust.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I have been using Pampers premium care since the birth of my son, March 2017 without any complaints. LOVED them. New ones? Not so much. My son is now 19 months & I have tried both normal & pants... They are both useless. They get full within 3 hrs, they overflow, the edges don't secure the bums - they lose elasticity quickly & the jell falls out, out of the blue. I don't know what you guys did, but it's not working. I feel like I have wasted my money these last couple of months. I am even considering switching brands. Seriously disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I have used Pampers Swaddlers for 3 of my children. My youngest is 6 months old. I have noticed a HUGE difference in the quality of these diapers since my second child! My 6 month old child has blowouts every day! I have sized up and sized down and nothing has worked! I swore by these diapers! I recommend everyone try these and swore that my children never had leaks, or blowouts, or rashes, but now I can not say that. Take your money elsewhere and invest in something that will keep your baby's bottom clean with no irritation. I'm so disappointed and currently researching a new diaper brand for my baby.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

The new Pampers Premium Care is a crap, I used to change my daughter after 6 hours but now after just one pee I have to change it because the baby is wet. I never experienced it with the old ones. I would change my baby after 6 hours but she will still be dry. Just go back to the old ones. It was the best.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Please bring back the previous version of Pampers premium. The new range is absolutely crap!! Save money on something else but not quality please. It's hard and prone to leaking. Moving over to better brands.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

My baby sleeps with us but in air every morning. Around 1 am she wakes up screaming because somehow her urine ended up running down her backside and waist. I never faced this of problems whenever we used MamyPoko pant for our baby. Definitely not going to buy them again!

Original review: July 23, 2018

My baby sleeps with her butt in air every morning. Around 1 am she wakes up screaming because somehow her urine ended up running down her belly, neck and sometimes face. I never experienced this with Huggies or even Walmart brand diapers for that matter. Definitely not going to buy them again!

Original review: July 11, 2018

The tape style diapers have very sharp pointed edges tape which when comes in contact with baby skin immediately cuts the skin. My baby experienced many skin cuts from that model. A simple solution would be to give rounded corners instead of pointed sharp corners of the adhesive tape. I hope the company considers this simple solution.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I have been buying this exact brand and style Pampers diapers (Cruisers) for over 3 years and 3 months now from Sam's Club b/c I had two girls back to back. Well, I just restocked and bought a box of these (size 5) diapers last weekend, as I was getting low, only to discover Pampers now makes them CHEAP and SO THIN!! Pampers has totally changed their diapers. They are so cheaply made now it's unbelievable!! My daughter's diaper now has to be changed way more often. For years I used to be able to let my kids sleep in this brand overnight, but not anymore, it'll barely make it to the next diaper change during the day. I cannot express how thoroughly disappointed I am!! I will be uploading a picture as I still have a few of the "old diapers" left to show the comparison.

The bad part is, is that not only has the quality been sacrificed, they aren't any cheaper dollar wise as well. Now you pay just as much for total JUNK. They are almost as thin as a store brand diaper. Is that really what kind of product you want to sell?!! Pampers, you've always been known as the best but now you compare to a store-brand diaper (off brand) that leaks!!! Shame on you Pampers and shame on Sam's Club for continuing to stock after you majorly sacrificed quality. The white stuff from the diaper even leaks out now which seems like a health hazard! I'm so disappointed. It's unreal!! Looks like I'll have to find a different brand now as I cannot use these anymore!

Original review: June 1, 2018

I am using these Pampers Pants since last 20 months but this month order has some serious issue. It got leak every night which is really unacceptable. My baby couldn't get sound sleep neither I. Please do something about it. Hope for a positive and productive reply. Thanks.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I’ve been using these for 4 months now. And this S size 4-8 kgs diapers leaks easily. My baby’s poop leaks most of the time. There’s a white material outside the unused diaper. What is this? The texture is like a soap!

Original review: April 16, 2018

I have 4 children which have always used Pampers. Never had a problem until now. My child was born October 2017. I have to go thru maybe a little more than 10 Pampers a day because they leak a lot and tear from the sides causing her clothes to be wet or dirty. Very unsatisfied with this product.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Pampers leak a lot! Every time my daughter does the restroom, everything comes out. They caused her a rash! I wasted more than $30 dollars on Pampers that were not good. I'm asking for my money back. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Have been using Pampers over a year and the new version of the "Baby Dry" has poisoned my son causing rash and fever! Resolved almost immediately after posting photos of old (left) vs new (right). Not even same size!

Pampers Company Information