1.53/5
Based on 161 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

461 Pampers Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 23, 2018

My baby sleeps with her butt in air every morning. Around 1 am she wakes up screaming because somehow her urine ended up running down her belly, neck and sometimes face. I never experienced this with Huggies or even Walmart brand diapers for that matter. Definitely not going to buy them again!

Original review: July 11, 2018

The tape style diapers have very sharp pointed edges tape which when comes in contact with baby skin immediately cuts the skin. My baby experienced many skin cuts from that model. A simple solution would be to give rounded corners instead of pointed sharp corners of the adhesive tape. I hope the company considers this simple solution.

Get expert buying tips about Kids Toys and Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I have been buying this exact brand and style Pampers diapers (Cruisers) for over 3 years and 3 months now from Sam's Club b/c I had two girls back to back. Well, I just restocked and bought a box of these (size 5) diapers last weekend, as I was getting low, only to discover Pampers now makes them CHEAP and SO THIN!! Pampers has totally changed their diapers. They are so cheaply made now it's unbelievable!! My daughter's diaper now has to be changed way more often. For years I used to be able to let my kids sleep in this brand overnight, but not anymore, it'll barely make it to the next diaper change during the day. I cannot express how thoroughly disappointed I am!! I will be uploading a picture as I still have a few of the "old diapers" left to show the comparison.

The bad part is, is that not only has the quality been sacrificed, they aren't any cheaper dollar wise as well. Now you pay just as much for total JUNK. They are almost as thin as a store brand diaper. Is that really what kind of product you want to sell?!! Pampers, you've always been known as the best but now you compare to a store-brand diaper (off brand) that leaks!!! Shame on you Pampers and shame on Sam's Club for continuing to stock after you majorly sacrificed quality. The white stuff from the diaper even leaks out now which seems like a health hazard! I'm so disappointed. It's unreal!! Looks like I'll have to find a different brand now as I cannot use these anymore!

Original review: June 1, 2018

I am using these Pampers Pants since last 20 months but this month order has some serious issue. It got leak every night which is really unacceptable. My baby couldn't get sound sleep neither I. Please do something about it. Hope for a positive and productive reply. Thanks.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I’ve been using these for 4 months now. And this S size 4-8 kgs diapers leaks easily. My baby’s poop leaks most of the time. There’s a white material outside the unused diaper. What is this? The texture is like a soap!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: April 16, 2018

I have 4 children which have always used Pampers. Never had a problem until now. My child was born October 2017. I have to go thru maybe a little more than 10 Pampers a day because they leak a lot and tear from the sides causing her clothes to be wet or dirty. Very unsatisfied with this product.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Pampers leak a lot! Every time my daughter does the restroom, everything comes out. They caused her a rash! I wasted more than $30 dollars on Pampers that were not good. I'm asking for my money back. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Have been using Pampers over a year and the new version of the "Baby Dry" has poisoned my son causing rash and fever! Resolved almost immediately after posting photos of old (left) vs new (right). Not even same size!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

My little one has been using Pampers since she was born. I've always had a leak in one or two nappies from time to time but thought it might be that she had a hectic stool. She's now one month and every single time she stools I have to change not just her nappy but her clothing and her bedding as well from the way it leaks. I've stocked up on Pampers so I'm stuck with this useless nappies and my poor child getting full of ** every time she needs to do her business. Even pee nappies leaks and I'm making the nappy tight making sure there's no open places. I could change her nappy now and she stools and I change her immediately then it already leaked. The nappy I have to keep an eye on and change her every hour which is ridiculous.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I've complained before and it went well for a long time until now. I change my baby's diaper every 3 hours but now I have to change every 2 hours. Otherwise the nappy tears open and all the white stuff comes out. I really feel like I want to throw the 2 half packs that I have left in the dustbin and go over to another brand of nappy. Don't know what order number you're looking for but I will attach photos.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I'm a loyal Pampers Premium Care customer, my daughter is 16 months, still using the Pampers Premium since she was born. I have bought 6 boxes of Pampers Premium Care nappies lately with leak problem, 4 boxes from Baby Boom and 2 from Marko, over 80% of the nappies are faulty, I have informed the stores and they asked me to contact Pampers directly since they cannot assist me, the nappies leak, stitching on the sides come off that cause the leak and child soaking wet, the gel to come off that is not hygienic and safe for any child and for the money spent on the Pampers Premium Care BRAND the pediatricians No 1's choice.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I have two children. My eldest is now nine. I always used Pampers. They were great. Then I had a baby in 2015. Decided to go with pampers. They leak terribly. The straps at the front do not go around his body and they seem to be bigger on one side than the other so they go on wonky all the time no matter how much I try to correct them. Every time I go out I have to change before I leave and when I get to wherever I'm going that's if he isn't already wet. It's absolutely ridiculous. I've now changed to Asda's supermarket own brand which are 100% better.

Original review: July 25, 2017

My son is 20 months. He has been on Pampers Premium since birth. For the last three months his nappy leaks, specifically during the night. I have resorted to changing a partially soiled nappy before settling down for the evening to try and avoid leakage. This means wasting nappies to try and circumvent a change of soiled pajamas and mitigate my washing load. So much for up to 12 hours of dryness. My son is 13 kilos which is within the weight range for Pampers Premium, size 5. He has a small waist so the fit is not an issue. The nappy specifically leaks from the top up which is strange as I make sure that the nappy fits snug but comfortable.

Since three months ago I have never had an issue with Pampers Premium, I have argued my stance on this preference every time my husband tried to get me to purchase a cheaper nappy. I have advocated this brand to every new and existing mother. I cannot do so any longer as the brand is failing me. Unless I am doing something wrong, I need a representative from Pampers to explain to me why this is happening. I have read the article on the pampers website about leakages and none of those points apply to my situation. The Pampers range is also very limited to SA customers which doesn't help my cause. I would like to stick with Pampers but I'm losing loyalty with every leaking nappy...

Original review: July 12, 2017

Have been using Pampers since my daughter was born. She is 13 months now but the problems that I am experiencing with Pampers is the nappy leakage. I tried the pants and nappies. It's still the same. I find myself having to change my daughter three times at night and almost every 2 hours. The other day I forgot to change her in three hours. She had develop the nappy rash. I'm very worried. I don't know if there is other nappy that I can use.

Original review: June 18, 2017

I have been using Pampers since my son was born. He is 17 months now but the problems that I am experiencing with Pampers is the leakage. I tried the pants and nappies it's still the same. I find myself having to change my son twice in the night and almost every 2 hours. I am not sure if there are other nappies that I should try.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I am extremely frustrated at the service of your nappies. Once again you guys continue to let me down. I have complained on a number of times and service levels have not improved. Last month and again this month I purchased a box of Pampers extra absorbency stage 4+ maxi for game the one that comes in the 3 pack. It leaks in the back left hand side and I have to keep on changing my baby. What is the use. I am boxing the box but using them much fast. Last month I had overlooked this, think it might get better but still no change. The RSA number is **.

This time I am not going to settle for your R 200.00 voucher. I would like a Pampers hamper as well as money to purchase a new box. It is rather costly to keep buying the nappies and traveling up and down and not being happy with the product. I request a senior supervisor or manager to get in contact with me and sort this out ASAP. I am very unhappy and if not sorted I will post on the website. Please up your service levels or I will take my business to another provider. Extremely unhappy.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Granddaughter was sleeping on stomach. When I picked her up, front of her clothes was soak with urine. Some of tabs on side of Pampers pulls completely off. Bought Pampers from Sam's Club. My granddaughter is 5 months old. Very disappointed read on box number 1 in every hospital. Thank you.

Original review: March 17, 2017

The first product was introduced for children's is the name Pampers. But now the quality of the product is very worst with not compare anyone. Because of the reason is absorbing capacity. Not worth for at least 3 hrs for 3 month baby. Most better Huggies and Mamy Poko Pants product. Don't say about the hours of absorption and one Pampers for one dry night. It just is worth for 2 hours only.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

Pampers baby dry diapers are terrible and leak minutes after putting it on my child. There is NO absorbency!!! Have $100 worth of diapers and called customer service and they said basically too bad that they will reimburse me for half of that! What a joke!!! NEVER BUYING PAMPERS AGAIN!!!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

A few minutes after putting on a clean diaper my son was so agitated trying to rip it off. I immediately took it off to find that he was red all over. Customer service assures me that their products are thoroughly inspected. That was it. That was all they had to say.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

Pampers Size 5 - The leg cuffs were stuck, I had to carefully tear it apart to try and use some diapers, but some got torn. I then bought another box of Pampers, but in this box there was some diapers with no tape to stick the diaper on. I experienced this problem in November 2016. I e-mailed Pampers, the customer services promised to send vouchers to me, almost 2 months later I have not received these diapers. It was not just 1 or 2 diapers that I experienced a problem, it was almost the whole box.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

I bought Pampers jumbo pack size 5 at pick n pay in cape town, strand area. I found 2 nappies that didnt had on the 1 side a safety strap that holds the nappy together. Unfortunately I throw the 1st one I found away and then after 4 day I found a second 1 in the pack and kept it.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

I bought, size 5 nappies (jumbo pack) in September 2016. My complaint is that the adhesive strip that is meant to hold the nappy in place when fastened, has peeled off and as a result the nappy is not holding adequately and we change the nappy often. This is clearly a defective batch (Barcode: 4015400736622 S100006449.97319581) which has resulted in me buying extra nappies which was not budgeted. Could you please take a look into this matter as money is a factor. I look forward to your reply but understand that I shall escalate this matter accordingly if not communicated. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

Pampers sensitive wipes - Caused horrible redness and diaper rash within hours after using these wipes in my 4-month old son and my sister's 1 month old baby. Did not happen with any other brand we used.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

We had just switched to Pampers diaper from Luvs but we are now going back to Luvs because we had just changed my daughter diaper 10 minutes before going into Walmart and as soon as we get in the store we see a puddle of urine leaking from daughter legs to the floor. It was very embarrassing knowing the diaper didn't last 20 minutes and they suppose to last 12 hours. Not just that the urine have came through the diapers several times on my living room sofa set to where I have to go purchase another set because I cannot get urine smell out a.s.a.p. I'm very disappointed to these diapers are no good. I will be contacting them about the problems.

Original review: June 14, 2016

I started using Pampers premium care two months ago when my little girl was born, but now when she passes urine I can immediately smell it. I have to change her nappy every 30 mins because I can smell it. Not sure what the problem is but I am truly disappointed in this product. These nappies are not cheap.

Original review: June 6, 2016

I have bought Pampers since the day my son was born. He now has been having problems with leaking at night when the box says up to 12 hours my son only sleeps for 8 and wakes up soaked in pee clothes and all.

Original review: June 5, 2016

When I became a mom, one of the things I had to regularly shop for was, of course, diapers. Among the several brands available, I chose one that was reputable although something affordable was ideal. I started with the newborn size and stayed loyal all throughout up to my daughter's toddler years as they were a good fit for her and never gave her rashes. I'd recommend it to other moms but only if they are willing to spend for it. Otherwise, I think other brands would suffice. :-)

Original review: May 19, 2016

Pampers has always been a trusted brand in our household. I have two beautiful children and all I want is for them to have the best of everything. I wish for them to be healthy to be able to make the most and the best of everything. A good night's rest plus a supervised productive play are ingredients to that. With Pampers (especially the Baby Dry and the newest Premium Care), my kiddos enjoy longer hours of sleep and play without being disturbed by a problematic nappy. These diapers provide up to 12 hours of dryness, though, of course, we have to change nappies from time to time. Also, they don't leak, they're light weight and the stretchy tape on each side are great. Since it's clothlike, a Pampers nappy does not produce annoying sounds... :) Awesome!

Pampers is one of the most expensive brands there is in the market, however, it is a tried and tested brand. I have tried different brands (Huggies, Drypers, MamyPoKo, etc), but Pampers is still what my kid's skins prefer. My first daughter has an overly sensitive skin and gets rashes from God-knows-where, and she was okay with Pampers. I don't know with my second child, but I didn't try other brands with her - used Pampers without thinking twice. With these I can say, we really get what we pay for. As their jingle says, "Welcome to a world of Love, Sleep and Play..." it really does ensure longer hours of sleep and play for infants, making them feel more loved... I guess. Pampers is still one of the best brands. Highly recommended by moms I know, and I highly recommend it, too.

Original review: May 16, 2016

I am a first time mom and was told that Pampers Premium is the best diaper for babies. However, I don't believe that as I had purchased the size 1 Pampers Premium only to find that it is not so absorbent as the other brands. I was told that Pampers Premium is the best, I don't think so. I purchased 3 packs of 94 and it was purchased via takealot.com. I had to invest in more diapers cause I couldn't trust Pampers Premium. I am not sure if they were old stock or what but my experience was dreadful.

Pampers Company Information

www.pampers.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business