Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.93/5

Pampers Reviews

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I give a 4 for convenience when potty training because of the convenience of easy to pull apart and change quickly. We are frequent pampers products buyers. But when starting the use of PAMPERS 360 FIT SIZE 6 my son developed a chemical burn like rash with extreme itchiness, discomfort, and red blotchy bumps that began to go up his back.

At first the rash appeared to look like a yeast infection. But when given the prescribed medication nystatin it worsened his condition. So we discontinued the pampers 360 fit size 6, washed the area completely and covered the rash with calamine lotion and it began to clear. We took him to the pediatrician and at first we thought it was a yeast infection, but it was clearly a reaction to the pampers. So I decided to go back to pampers swaddlers size 5. I DO NOT RECOMMEND PAMPERS CRUISERS 360 FIT SIZE 6. If you have the same kind of problem go to the pediatrician asap and then call the pampers helpline and report it.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

We had a bad bad experience tonight with our granddaughter. She went to screaming and screaming. When we took diaper off it looked like a chemical burn. It took 3 hours and a call from Dr to figure the problem. Someone needs to do something with these diapers -- are not fit for your worst enemy much less an innocent baby. These diapers need to be pulled from the shelf!!

Get expert buying tips about Kids Toys and Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Hello! I was using Kirkland diapers before. Once I ran out of it and bought the Pampers diapers. I am very disappointed with the quality. Every time it leaks. I am not coming to the conclusion by using only once. Same story every night. Poor quality product from pampers company. I recommend all those using pampers to use Kirkland company diapers once and you will be amazed. I recommend not to buy pampers diapers.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Chemical type burn on baby. We've used Pampers for the last 2 years never a problem. Recently had to go up to size 5. We bought several packs bc I had coupons. The first pack was just like before no problem. Opened a pack today that the diaper looked different. After using 2 out of the pack my child's bottom was red swollen and she was screaming and holding her bottom saying hurts. Put her in bath and let her soak then opened another pack of diapers with different copyright year that looked like all the other and she's fine! I think something is wrong with the size 5 diapers with 2017 copyright on package.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

I always used Pampers on my own two children so therefore I used pampers on my grandson thinking I was using the BEST while my daughter in Law was using a cheap brand which I was shocked at. BUT after using pampers on my grandson I soon STOPPED and started using my daughter in law's choice as they were 100% BETTER than pampers. What has happened to the creme de la creme of nappies as in my opinion they have become the brand I would NEVER buy again or RECOMMEND to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

I've been using Pampers premium care for last 18 months and it was the best but now it leaks. What's the problem. I now have to change the nappy more than 3 a night and my son feeling irritate whole night I am very very disappointed. I even think of changing to other brand.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I've been using Pampers premium care for 3 months and it was the best but now it leaks. What's the problem. I now have to change the nappy more than 6 times a day. I am very very disappointed. I even think of changing to other brand.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

My daughter is 3 weeks from being 1 year old and we have used Pampers since birth. She hasn’t had any problems up until this case I bought yesterday (same size and type as the last 6 or so cases). They are different now; they’re so thin and don’t hold much of anything. Plus she now has this red rash in her diaper area. Definitely switching brands today.

Original review: July 30, 2019

My grandson wore pampers for 2 days and I started noticing red blotches all over his diaper area. I had always bought a different brand and his mommy got the Pampers, we didn’t expect them to be any different than his normal brand! What are they putting in these diapers to cause all the problems? No baby should have to have pain from a “baby” product that is supposed to be safe!

Original review: July 29, 2019

I am very disappointed in the quality and overall protection of Pampers diapers. Having to change my daughter 3 times more versus another another diaper brand. They are thin and low grade quality in every area!

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Pampers Company Information