Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

Pampers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pampers?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

When I was a young mother I used to buy pampers and they were excellent. Now I am a grandmother and I take care of my 22-month-old granddaughter. I’m very disappointed in these Pampers. After only two hours of wearing them she looks like she’s wearing a G string in the front. The flaps come out and she keeps pulling on them like they’re uncomfortable. I wish I could upload a picture.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

My 3 month old would go at least 9 hours with a Huggies diaper and even then it wasn't fully wet. Then I tried Pampers and I've had to change him twice in 6 hours and both times he's entirely wet thru several layers and onto the bedsheets. If he wears these I have to change him a couple times in the night and since he's wet thru I have to change all his clothes so he's wide awake- hard enough to get sleep without adding lousy diapers to the mix. The tabs come off the diapers easily and the diaper always feels soggy when you pick up the baby- terrible at absorbing. Won't be buying Pampers again.

Get buying tips about Kids Toys and Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I have 3 kids and I’ve been buying cruisers for many years as their quality was always great. Recently the company made changes - now they are not only look different - the quality is horrible - the child is all wet 2 hours after putting them one - before it worked well through the night. Unacceptable.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

We purchased Pampers diapers since our go to brand was out. The Pampers cost more than our normal brand, the tabs broke off of multiple diapers, and with each use the lining stuck to babies rear end and left cotton shreds stuck on the rear end. The diaper absorbs strangely, and makes the diaper stretch and fold where the tabs attach to hold the diaper on. We will stick to our normal brand, Huggies, thanks to Kimberly-Clark for creating a quality product.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I change my daughter diaper before going to bed around 10pm and around 3;30 am I went to check on her. Her bed and her back was all wet. I had to change her and her bedsheets. The box says 12 hours of dryness. Not true.

Original review: May 19, 2020

First time using pampers dry, always have used pampers swaddlers never had an issue. This one time I use pampers dry my baby have got a terrible diaper rash that she has had almost a week going on now and it looks so bad I’m so livid and disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

DO NOT BUY THESE. I asked my husband to grab a box of diapers and he got Pampers, I usually use Huggies or Luvs for my kids but my husband just grabbed a box. My baby and my son both had really bad rashes and blisters after using these. Then we switched to back to luvs and it started going away slowly after warm bath and the doctor said it was for the pampers they have some kind of chemical in them. I started to search up on the web and I was not the only one with this problem.My kids got rashes on their butts legs and face. Please Do not get these!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

The product is of very bad quality and even if the diaper is full the indicator line doesn’t change to blue. Plus the diapers are not absorbing one or two pee even though I am using premium care. It’s disgusting and never expected this with Pampers and mommies don’t buy and play with your child’s health.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I give a 4 for convenience when potty training because of the convenience of easy to pull apart and change quickly. We are frequent pampers products buyers. But when starting the use of PAMPERS 360 FIT SIZE 6 my son developed a chemical burn like rash with extreme itchiness, discomfort, and red blotchy bumps that began to go up his back.

At first the rash appeared to look like a yeast infection. But when given the prescribed medication nystatin it worsened his condition. So we discontinued the pampers 360 fit size 6, washed the area completely and covered the rash with calamine lotion and it began to clear. We took him to the pediatrician and at first we thought it was a yeast infection, but it was clearly a reaction to the pampers. So I decided to go back to pampers swaddlers size 5. I DO NOT RECOMMEND PAMPERS CRUISERS 360 FIT SIZE 6. If you have the same kind of problem go to the pediatrician asap and then call the pampers helpline and report it.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

We had a bad bad experience tonight with our granddaughter. She went to screaming and screaming. When we took diaper off it looked like a chemical burn. It took 3 hours and a call from Dr to figure the problem. Someone needs to do something with these diapers -- are not fit for your worst enemy much less an innocent baby. These diapers need to be pulled from the shelf!!

Pampers Company Information