This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Munchkin sells baby products and accessories like sippy cups, diapers, bath toys and more for infants and toddlers. The company prioritizes using clean ingredients in its products and giving back to the community by supporting nonprofit agencies that value community action, animal rights and earth preservation.
Munchkin creates eco-friendly, innovative baby and toddler products at affordable prices. With many BPA-free options and all latex-free items, Munchkin prioritizes the health and cleanliness of its ingredients.
- Eco-friendly products
- Free shipping over $40 online orders
- Popular items can sell out
- No international shipping
How do Munchkin 360 cups work?
Munchkin is known for the Miracle Cup line of sippy cups, which have a 360-degree edge that allows drinking from any side of the cup. The lid automatically seals to prevent spills when the child finishes drinking. The Miracle Cup is dishwasher safe, BPA free, 100% recyclable and comes with or without handles.
Munchkin sells other specialized drinkware for young children, including a line of transition cups with handles and flexible spouts. Munchkin also makes patented Stay-Put suction bowls and plates that stick to surfaces to avoid spills.
Personalized Miracle Cups, snack holders, utensil sets and dining sets typically ship the next day.
Additional Munchkin products
Additional product lines from Munchkin include a travel series, bath toys, safety items, potty training solutions and nursery essentials. Munchkin partnered with Arm & Hammer to offer a self-sealing, odor-absorbing diaper pail. For every pail purchased, Munchkin plants a tree. They also sell a portable, disposable diaper pail that holds up to 30 diapers.
Munchkin also sells Milkmakers, which are designed to nourish breastfeeding mothers during lactation. Milkmakers products are made in the United States.
How much do Munchkin sippy cups cost?
Munchkin offers multiple baby and toddler products at different prices. Its most popular item, the Munchkin Miracle 360 cup, costs $7, or $13 for a two-pack. Pricing for some of Munchkin’s products include:
- Munchkin Stay-Put Suction Plate: $6
- Munchkin Click Lock Deluxe Snack Catcher: $4.50
- Munchkin Toss Disposable Diaper Pails, (five-pack): $13
- Munchkin Personalized Dining and Utensil Set: $35
- Munchkin Milkmakers Nausea Relief Drops: $10
- Does Munchkin accept returns?
- Munchkin accepts returns on unused items with original packaging and tags. You must return the product within 60 days, and the company provides free return shipping.
- Do any Munchkin products contain BPAs?
- A few Munchkin products contain BPAs at a level determined to be safe. Each product has a full description online and indicates if it is BPA free.
- Where can I buy Munchkin products?
- Munchkin products are available from the company online and from Target, buybuyBaby, Bed Bath & Beyond and many grocery stores and drug stores.
- Do munchkin products contain latex?
- Munchkin products are latex free.
- Does Munchkin ship internationally?
- Munchkin does not ship products internationally, but they’re available for purchase in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, France, China, Australia and New Zealand.
Are Munchkin sippy cups good?
Munchkin’s BPA-free products, recyclable packaging and purchases that support sustainable initiatives make it a good choice for eco-minded consumers. The company’s durable, easy-to-clean snack carriers, bottles and sippy cups make life easier. Parents and caregivers looking for eco-friendly children’s products at affordable prices will find solutions at Munchkin.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Munchkin Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.