3.86/5

29 Maclaren Strollers Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 8, 2019

I placed an order through a third-party site. Not thinking that it would be delivered within TWO DAYS, I missed my package. They did attempt several times however I was out of state and the package was sent back to Maclaren. I contacted them as soon as I returned and I received an immediate response. They were able to resend the stroller and again I received it within TWO DAYS! I couldn't be happier with the amazing customer service!! Thanks again, Maclaren!

Original review: May 11, 2017

The Maclaren stroller is a good fit for the baby, has easy lock closure on the belt buckle, comfortable handles, rolls easy on bumpy city streets, and has a cover when it rains. It's easy to open and close but it can be made even better if there was a one button open and close. Also good if there's more storage space, cup holder, muffs on the handle when it's cold, rain cover included on the stroller, feeding tray, and wider wheels. The handling also can be clumsy when it's closed and it is heavy when I take it on the subway.

Get expert buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 7, 2017

The Maclaren stroller that I purchased was very easy to set up. It rolls easily and handles extremely well. It folds up easily when I am finished using it. I like that it is a fancy stroller and is made out of high quality material. When people see it they can tell. I really like my stroller and would highly recommend it.

Original review: April 27, 2017

The Maclaren strollers and carriages take very little effort to set up. They snap into place and collapses with the slight pressure of your foot which is convenient. They also provide durability in construction and the wheels do not stick but turn fluidly. Perhaps if they offered a greater array of colors that would be nice.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Very easy to use. It is easy to open and close, doesn't take up much space, handles beautifully and gives a comfortable ride. Perfect for New York City living when you walk the baby and take to the park. Everyone uses them in New York city. They are the in stroller in the upper east side. It's lightweight, dependable and has good construction. The price is a little higher than most strollers but worth it. The baby is comfortable. I am very satisfied and would recommend to others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maclaren Strollers?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2015

Absolutely useless customer service dept. Huff and puffed when I spoke to them, the repair's service center that I was referred to doesn't seem to exist as no one answers the phone- ever. The bar has snapped at the bottom on the foot pedal. Would never buy or recommend a Maclaren to anyone.

Original review: May 12, 2015

My son has just flipped his McLaren stroller over again. This makes three times total. He is seven years old and 51 pounds. He meets the requirements for height and weight for the stroller. This is absolutely unacceptable. He's blind with significant developmental delays and he doesn't fit into any other strollers. I like that the stroller is large enough to accommodate him however its strength cannot keep him safe.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2010

Maclaren USA has recalled umbrella strollers. I tried the link from the Consumer Affairs website, consumer safety website, and the Maclaren USA website for recall. None of these links worked. Maclaren USA should be responsible for providing information about the recall to the public. How am I to get information about the recall and if my stroller is part of the recall if their website and recall tab is not working? Please force Maclaren USA to fix this problem.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2009

These comments are pretty amazing .. I have two Maclarens - a twin turbo and my original is a ryder with no problems with either. They get a heavy workload ferrying kids twice a day to childcare. My only wish is that the carriage/storage baskets under the twin were bigger.

In Australia, our Consumer Affairs Department issues worksheets about strollers advising never to hang objects off the handles as they will overbalance .. maybe a thought for the camera person is a backpack that you can wear and not compromise your child safety. We are also advised never to leave unsupervised, and to use a safety strap attached to your wrist to avoid pram/stroller moving into harms way. ( a couple of children died when stroller rolled down an embankment and into a river when the guardian was distracted with a phone call on a cell phone). Hope this helps.
Original review: Nov. 10, 2009

three years ago, our daughter, then 3 years old got her right index finger caught in the join of a maclaren stroller. My husband had to forceably remove/pull her hand out of the stroller to take her to the ER. THey had to xray her finger (broken), remove the nail, and give multiple stitches to the raw exposed nail bed. THey splinted the finger. She had to have multiple follow up visits to the doctor for observation on the healing including removal of stitches.

Maclaren Strollers expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Maclaren revolutionized strollers in 1965 with the invention of the umbrella stroller. Known for their stylish design and lightweight convenience, Maclaren’s luxury strollers are popular among parents around the world.

• Maclaren Sovereign™ Lifetime Warranty: Maclaren’s lifetime warranty guarantees the workmanship and material of your Maclaren stroller for the lifetime of the product. Consumers must register their product with Maclaren within 60 days of purchase. Note that the warranty only applies to new Maclaren products purchased on their website or from one of their authorized dealers.

• Accessories: Customize your Maclaren stroller by purchasing additional accessories, including rain gear, mosquito netting, a wheel bag, an organizer or cup holders.

• Maclaren outlet: Score deals on Maclaren products by shopping the Maclaren outlet on their website. Deals change regularly, so continue checking to see what they have to offer at a reduced price.

• Designed for convenience: While there are several styles of Maclaren strollers available, they are all designed with the common element of convenience. These easily collapsible strollers are easy to take and store anywhere.

• Color options: Maclaren strollers are available in a wide range of colors and designs, so you can find one that perfectly matches your child’s style.

• Double strollers with compact folding: Maclaren features double strollers in several styles, so you can enjoy the convenience of a collapsible stroller while pushing both of your children in a stylish stroller.

• Best for: Maclaren strollers are best for parents and caregivers of multiple children and those seeking a luxury umbrella stroller.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs