Little Tikes

Compare Children's Toys

Research top Children's Toys recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The blue foam rubs off and was found on my son's face all around his mouth! I find it in my mulch. I find it on his body. It's ripping apart.

Sorry I think if a company is going to build their products so strong to last for years then they should have some kind of replacements for it. Even if it is not the same color as the part that went with the toy in this case. I have a playhouse that needs a door and they said they don't replace the hard parts and the kitchen but all I really wanted is the door and some pictures of the inside so I can see what it looked like. Pink patio cottage made in 2008 has a light blue roof and a pink bottom. OK well that's all. Just kinda mad - have bought the product for years. This is for my grand baby.

I purchase a Little Tikes jump and slide bouncy castle in the beginning of summer, the day I opened the box there was a tear - I called in right away and 7 weeks later still no new bouncer still no answer - I call in every day still no reply! Unacceptable and never again buy anything from Little Tikes again for me or my day home and will advise everyone against it!!!

I had purchased the Rocky Mountain River Water Slide and the hose was missing. I contacted the company numerous times for them to tell me there was nothing they could do! These products are expensive! I am mind blown that there is no possible way to replace the hose even when I offered to purchase another one! If there are pieces to an expensive item then all pieces should be made available to consumers for replacement!

Bought the Rocky Mountain water park. Water spray assembly was destroyed. Replacement assembly parts not available. $450 down the drain. Never again Little Tikes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Little Tykes?

We went to under the sea, a playground in Los Angeles, they have a little tikes climber. My daughter climbed on that thing which had a big window, why would they put a big window in a climber. I don't know but that thing should be taken out of the market! Anyway she looked out the window, lost her balance and went straight upside down. Thank God I was right there to catch her otherwise she would have gone head first on the floor. About 5 feet high. Some of their climbers are extremely unsafe and should not be sold at all! Parents be aware when you buy their climbers.

We purchased a 2 in 1 bounce house which on the manual states they have a 1 year warranty. A 1 year old and 4 year old have bounced on it, a total of 8 times owning it less than 8 months. This item cost us $550 dollars! Little Tikes customer service was rude and very unprofessional repeating over and over 90 day return policy. Our bounce house has been stored inside and looks brand new. After sending in a claim including receipt and pictures of the bounce house, we received a generic letter which the customers service personnel forgot to erase, the Insert Name Here under the heart felt Thank you. I will never ever purchase Little Tikes products again. I have nothing good to speak of the product/company. Very unfortunate.

I got a Cozy Coupe car for my son as a shower gift. We couldn't use it right away so it stayed in the sealed box. Two years later (I had my shower early up north), I go to put it together thinking all the parts must snap in because I had no parts or instructions. I googled it and realized I don't have the parts. I called customer service and they will not give me the parts. I have to pay for them! I will never buy anything from Little Tikes again! This company is unbelievable. The parts what may cost them all of 2 bucks on the high end and they can't provide it for something that was not in the box, sealed box! I am livid!

I purchased a Jump 'n Double Slide Bouncer in 2009 and by the seams of the slide air came out. None of the customer service, including the supervisor, can do anything about it. I asked to instead send me a patch and they said to order it online. They will not even send a patch. Very disappointing. You bought a $500 product and they can't do anything about it? Time to use social networking and let them know Little Tykes Company has a bad customer service.

I purchased a little tikes rocky mountain water park in July of 2009 for over $300, I packed it away in September after labor day and this June when I put it back up we noticed it was deflating so I contacted customer services. And they said that the 90 warranty was over and that there is nothing else they can do I called back to speak with a supervisor and (which they did not give me) instead they told me they will have "the specialist Scott". Give me a call in 24 hours after 3 days I called back and wanted to speak with Scott’s supervisor. When Scott got on the phone he said again that because of the 90 days have passed there is nothing they can do to take it to a bouncer place or a place that repairs bouncers which I did and they told me that it was the stitching,

I was willing to pay for the repair but they said there was nothing they can do well Scott’s boss Connie said again because of the warranty there is nothing they can do and no one will give them any higher authority to speak to 90 days. I understand but if I bought it in July (2009) and I put it away in September still we cannot use it in October. So how is that fair how come they are not standing by their product it really is not fair and it is sad to see my kids so disappointed here the summer is almost over. And also all I wanted from the beginning was to pay or be directed on where to get this item fixed. Then after research online I read how little tikes don't answer their complaints and how other people in the same situation don't get a response from them can you please help me with this matter.

We purchased the little tikes jumping slide on Wednesday and set it up Friday after work to try with my kids. I weigh 170lbs and my daughter weight 25lbs. When we were trying this and I went down the slide, I suffered a severe contact friction burn. Since this episode, it is very difficult to wear shoes. I wanted to include pics showing the severity of my wounds but your website doesn't have this feature. Your manual states nothing about this to warn consumers. Luckily, this happened to me and not my daughter. What can we do to ratify the situation?

A large picnic table arrived badly damaged. I called Little Tikes and was told to write an activity number I was given on the table with black permanent marker, take a picture and send it via email. They refused to send a replacement until they received it making for a late Christmas gift. But I did as I was told only to have much trouble getting the email accepted. After getting a computer tech to help, my email was finally accepted. After two weeks of not hearing, I called again and waited 45 minutes to get a rep on the phone.

He told me they had never received my emailed pic but once I told them I had an email confirmation in my hand, he found it, only to say my picture was insufficient as I had not written the number all over the table in order to deface it. I would now have to do this. I could not return the item unless it was at my expense and so I had no choice. I asked to talk to a manager and Kaylin (sp) told me the same thing. So now, I am trying once again. This is so much trouble. I will not order from Little Tikes again. I have yet to see a new table.

I purchased a $400.00 pool and slide called Crashing Waves Water Park. Used it 4 times and the plastic started to crak and now its so bad that it won't hold water. I talk to them on the phone and filled out all of the paper work and took pictures and sent it certified mail like they ask me to do and after I jumped through all there hoops and they denied me saying it wasn't covered under warranty cause they couldn't determine why the plastic was cracked.

I will never purchase Little Tykes. I will never purchase Little Tykes. They didnt try to work with me anything. They very rude over the phone and the whole process was a mess.

I had a problem with the Bounce House Trampoline a few months ago. They did replace it a few days ago. The thing is, I just put it up for my 3-year-old and this morning, I discovered a hole in the seam where it can't be patched. This has happened with this product three times already. I am very upset. This product obviously is not made right or a defect.

I purchased a $350 Crashing Waves inflatable water slide from Little Tikes in September 2008 to be used the following summer. I discovered in June, the product was missing the hose assembly kit. The instruction manual stated a one year warranty. When I called the customer service number, I was informed the parts were only covered for three months. I was willing to even purchase a replacement kit, however; was told there was nothing they could do for me.

I am highly annoyed that such an expensive purchase has no replacement pieces that can even be provided or sold to a consumer to ensure the quality of their product.

I remember a time when Little Tike toys were the most durable, well-made toys a consumer could purchase. I purchased a Little Tike kitchen set (the one with the outside grill) for about $160 in November 2008. The door will not stay on and falls off daily. The awning and faucet to the sink has already broken off, and the stickers are falling off. It's a flimsy piece of junk.

We purchased a little tikes jump house this past December as a Christmas gift for our 2 year old son. The jump house, which is inflatable, has never been outside and hardly ever played on. The product in question, just 2 months later, will not stay inflated more than a day. We purchased it from our local Toys R Us and was advised to contact Little Tikes. I sent an email and was sent a response requesting pictures of the defected product and a copy of the receipt. We used our debit card and no longer have the receipt. The pictures clearly show that the product is defective. I was not asking for a refund just an exchange as i feel that there should be a manufacture warranty to cover this product. The last email advised me without a receipt there was nothing they could do for me.

We paid approx. $100 for this product and feel like it should have lasted longer than 2 months especially with very little activity on it.

I purchased a Little Tikes Clubhouse swing set from Toys R Us on 4/27/08 for 399.99. After putting the set together, we realized the brace for the a-frame was missing. I e-mailed the company on the 28th and received a reply the next day stating they would ship the part and it would arrive within 5 business days.

After two weeks, I e-mailed customer service again to try to get my part tracked as it had not arrived. No response. I sent a total of 5 e-mails trying to get someone to track this package and let me know why it had not arrived. This morning (5/13/05) I called customer service and was told the part was never shipped and there is no record of it even being requested. I was told a replacement would take an additional 3 weeks, if it arrives at all. I told them I wanted my missing part and I had already waited almost 3 weeks, I shouldn't have to wait an additional 3 weeks. I was told the best thing for me to do was take the swing back and get a refund. I told them I lived an hour and a half away from Toys R Us, the swing was alreadyassembled, and I am 6 months pregnant. Basically, it is not convenient for me to do this. They said there was no other option for me. I have asked for a number for complaints, but was told none existed. I feel I am basically stuck with a 400.00 swing set that is useless.

I am out 400.00 and have a swing set that my children can not use.

I emailed the Little Tikes Contact Us page and complained my daughter choked on one of their infant toys, a 600036 Rhino Animal Roller. The rhino's ear broke off and she choked on it. I also called their main 1-800 number and no one ever responded on their toll free number. I am apalled at either the lack of concern or lack of efficiency their company exhibits with their website and email. Please advise.

My 15 month old choked on their 600036 Rhino Animal Roller's ear. She chewed it off somehow.

I had placed an order for a Little Tykes kid's table and chairs. After a week I tried emailing for the status and no one got back to me. I then called and got the run around and again no one helped me. After 2 weeks I finally receive the packge left on my back porch without a signature. I assemble the table and found that it is much smaller than what the picture on the website showed. My son whom is just 2 years old and not overgrown is too big to play with it, and the age advertised is 3 and up.

I called customer service and again they gave me a few different numbers to call. After a couple of messages left and a few days I finally get a call back, they said that they can take it back for a refund only of the item ($49.95) not the freight going and I would have to pay for the freight to return it. They place a picture online that looks much bigger than what I received and they expect me to pay all these fees? The freight is almost more than the actual item. They told me they can not help me company policy. I hope this I have never experienced such horrible customer service. I hope this somehow gets through to them.

I am now stuck with a table my son is too big to play on and he is only just 2 years and not overgrown

Plastic hinge piece from play cell phone broke when toy was dropped.

Manufacturer # KST061000515636

Manufacture Date: 11-06

There was no injury to this child because it happened while an adult was present, but a child could swallow the broken piece and choke if no adult was in the immediate area.

I placed an order for a Little Tikes Variety Climber and Swing Set Extension on August 3. The order was submitted and according to them was processed and sent to their warehouse for shipment. In the interim, a red-highlighted note came up saying they were experiencing delays due to a system upgrade.

When, after three weeks, I called regarding the status of my order, an automated voice stated that order received after July 23, could not be changed or canceled. Today, August 31, when clicking on the item I ordered, the item could not be found or has been discontinued. I am still checking with my credit card company to see if this item has been billed. With shipping costs it was over $600.00. Between this nonsense and the garbage with a Little Tikes basketball hoop, which was subsequently recalled, I feel it is necessary to make people aware of this company, because the Little Tikes company has been around for a long time and alot of people probably feel, as I did feel, it was a reputable company......It isn't.

Recieved a Little Tykes Jumbo Sing a Long Keyboard, product #KSL8008 as a Christmas gift. The stool was unable to be assembeled becasue we got 2 identical legs, rather than a right and left side. Tried to return the product to Toys-R-Us, Target, and Wal-Mart (where the product was purchased), and none of the stores had any to exchange. I called the Little Tykes Customer Service Number and was instructed to mail a copy of the recipt, name, address, phone number, ect... to the above number. I did that a few days later, and also sent an e-mail.

A month later, I had not heard anything from them, so I called again. They said they would send a order to someone and have them call me when they got the claim. 2 weeks later, I still had not heard anything. My husband then called again on Feb 8th, and they assured us that something would be done and we would hear from them by Monday-Feb 13th. I is now Feb 15th, and my husband called again, and they say they have no record of us ever calling, and that on the shift they were working, there was nothing they could do, except send an order and that someone would look at it. How hard is it to get a new product or a repalcement part for a toy that was recieved as a gift almost 2 months ago? What is the point of having a customer service number if noone can do any thing. How can we get this problem fixed so my daughter can play with her Chrismas gift? I think more tha enough phone calls have been made.

My daughter would like to play with her gift, with all the parts in proper working order.

Discover Sounds Workshop (9-36 months):

This toddler toy with the above published date was given to my son at Christmas 2004. At the time he was 9 months old and it looked a little ahead of him developmentally, so we opened the package on September 3, 2005. After assembling it, following the instructions, I sat with my now 18 month old and showed him how to use it. He tended to reach into the ball tube and drill tube. I redirected him and showed him how to use the toy several times. Within moments of turning from him, he was crying and his arm was stuck in the ball tube from mid forearm down to the wrist. I had to use some force and got his arm out, reddened and abraised.

After immediately taking the toy away from him, I re-checked the age published on the box. My son is in the 75th percentile for height and weight, so he certainly fits in the age/developmental appropriateness of this toy. I hope my complaint will be taken seriously and will impact the future circulation of this toy. Thank you for your attention to these matters.

on the bottom of the toy their are the 6 screws straight across there are some corners that are not rounded off and my 16 month old fell with the toy upside down on this sharp corner and it put a deep gash in her lip and scratched her face.

just a gash on her lip and scratch on her face. i did have to call the doctor i was advised it wasnt that bad of a cut and just to clean it with salt water.

Little Tikes Company Profile