Hasbro/Playskool

Compare Children's Toys

Research top Children's Toys recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Transformers The Last Knight figures: Total junk. Garbage. These figures cannot be converted. They fall apart way too easily. Want Hasbro to refund the money from all of them. Do not waste your money and time on these things. I've put them all in the trash until Hasbro agrees to refund me.

The Hasbro stroller is easy to use and folds very easily. All you have to do is push a button on the handle and it will fold then you can push it down. It handles really well on all street pavements and has brakes on the handle in case you need to stop from moving. The handle has two open spaces to put the baby bottles and the height of the stroller can be adjusted to your height so it will be easier to push. I like its wheels and the fact that you could attach the car seat to the stroller. Its bottom has a basket with ample space to put your diaper bag and any other child things you might need. This stroller is perfect for all mothers and fathers with babies.

Awful customer service!! I had four interactions with the Hasbro customer service and it resulted in them denying without just cause/hanging up on me because they couldn't explain their actions. Went through Nerf perks to add their monthly (for which I might is a terrible website that barely functions) bonus program. I added my products but did not receive the bonus. I contacted support and was hung up on three time and once told flat out "sorry just can't help you." They even told me to drive to a store and get the upc code to help and it didn't event matter. One of the worst customer supports I have ever encountered.

My son purchased a Nerf Modulus Tri-Strike, costing $50.00+, in mid January with his Christmas money. He used the gun 2 times and the main gun jammed rendering the gun useless. We attempted to return/exchange the gun at the Walmart store of purchase but, because he did not save his receipt or the box the gun came in and they had none in stock they will not refund. We didn't save receipt or box, as my son has many Nerf products and we have not had a reason to return them and didn't anticipate having to return this purchase. We are asking Nerf Hasbro how we can return the defective item to the manufacturer for a refund or replacement.

As a YouTuber needing several plush toys, I was in desperate need of a Zoe Trent doll from Littlest Pet Shop. I was unable to find the doll around my area (Atlanta, GA) and I tried buying it online from a foreign website to no avail. Amazon does not even sell this doll, so I decided I should call Hasbro. While the customer service representative was not rude in any way, which is why I'm putting 2 stars, she was not very helpful either. I was referred to a different company that supposedly manufactured the dolls called Funrise. I called them, but nobody answered, so I left a message. When they called back, I was told the doll was "no longer manufactured" and "discontinued". Are you kidding me?!

I need this doll by May 2017 or my business will fail (By placing ads on my YouTube videos which include several plush toys including a few Hasbro toys, I will generate money). Now if this doll has been supposedly discontinued, then what explains the fact that I'm seeing a few other dolls at Toys "R" Us? Keep in mind that they are, (1) manufactured by Hasbro AND Funrise and (2) they were made in 2016. I'm very disappointed with this experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hasbro?

My daughter received frozen operation for Christmas. I placed batteries in ready for the family to play. However the game is dud and not working even after trying 12 batteries in the game. My daughter is devastated as frozen is her favourite. What a waste of money. I can't even take it back as the 28 day money back guarantee has passed. What a joke. One disappointed customer.

My 6 yr old daughter Purchased Hasbro "Baby Alive Baby go bye bye" for over $50 from Toys R Us out of her bday $ and brought it home and only worked in Try Me mode and called Hasbro and said to send it back and the replace it. Put new batteries in it and still nothing. It has been over 4 months and still no replacement. I have emailed their consumer care multiple times about it and still no return. I have asked to please return my daughter's doll and nothing. Feel like been robbed. Also, we've purchased Baby Alive "All Gone" and the doll quit working because of the feeding tube inside cracked and leaked water and the food that came with it made the tube moldy. These are expensive dolls and will never purchase these items ever again due to these problems.

Okay, so I go to Wal-Mart to buy my daughter a Baby Alive "baby go bye-bye doll." I know it's 2016 but they are racist!! How are you going to put "bonus items" in a box with the ** and ** baby but yet the Mexican baby out? So not cool. Really pisses me off honestly! Baby Alive (company) has always been like this and this is the only company I usually buy my daughter's baby dolls etc (from the company). I buy Nerf stuff from this company. I am thinking about no longer buying ANYTHING from the company. Period!! I'm pissed!! I mean my daughter could have a ** or ** baby doll but maybe she doesn't want one!! Could I please have an employee contact me regarding this!!

$50 free shipping is shown on screen while shopping. After placing my order, I found hidden within the details of the $50 free shipping, one for $25 free shipping. I called customer service to see if they were able to modify my order. I rather spend another $9 on a toy than on shipping costs. Customer service was rather nice but could not help me since the order was already sent to the fulfillment warehouse. Very disappointing because other companies have been able to help with similar issues. Hasbro's website needs to show all promos on main screen when customers shop. It is very deceiving to hide a promo within the details of another.

OK I bought my granddaughter the Nerf bow and arrow locking and after one use the lock is broke and now after spending the money it's useless!!! The store says it's company's but they won't. Not happy.

I recently ordered the black series Jango Fett and at first I was thrilled to notice the detail till I noticed that the kind of odd. The eyes make him look like he's drunk, the hairline is set further back and crooked on his head there's paint on his face that shouldn't be there and down to the neck. Just the facial expressions in general aren't life-like. As an inbox collector, I'm kind of disappointed at it now that I keep looking into the face of the figurine. If I could get a contact with someone to correct the issue I would be happy.

Does not go together with all the parts. Marble/ball bearing does not fit. This is the biggest waste of money ever, very disappointed children.

I bought the board game RISK. Love it. Played it for years at home. I have many other friends that like it too. When I bought the new one though made by HASBRO, I find out that the little toy soldiers are all too dark. The yellow and red are "ok" but the blue, black and green are all too dark. Because of this you can't tell the difference between the colors when playing. Even in the day playing by the window, you can only just tell which one is which but in the evenings when you need the lights on, you really struggle to tell the difference.

This basically makes the game useless. Yes I was pissed by the poor quality of the game but now I'm really pissed due to the fact that Hasbro makes it so hard to send in a letter of complaint. I have been fully ripped off and I know a lot of friends that enjoy the game also are not happy with the customer service of Hasbro. Over Christmas I bought my girlfriend's family Monopoly and went out of my way to make sure it had not been produced by the company Hasbro.

This game is out of stock everywhere, both in stores and online. This website offered email to notify customers when game was available. Less than 24 hrs later, they notified me via email that game was available so I ordered. I then receive an email indicating item won't ship until 12/16 which is 2 weeks after I ordered and was notified it was "available." Why would I order a game that wasn't truly available for another 2 weeks? Especially when shipping takes 7-10 business days? That puts item to my home after Christmas.

Called customer service. Spoke with JIM who was an arrogant, condescending jerk. Tried to tell me that email stated item would be available for shipping 12/16. That is simply untrue. If a company offers an email to notify people when an item is available, then that's what I expect. I expect it's available when they notify me. Don't notify me that it's available if it's not AVAILABLE for another 2 weeks. This was misleading and basically shady in order to get an order. Not to mention JIM's attitude was that of a punk teenager. I'm returning the second it lands on my doorstep even if it is on time.

I have tried multiple attempts to link with my tablet and smartphone with Furbacca and tried customer service number. Unable to touch base. Getting recorded message to the fact we are closed. I'm beyond frustrated I can touch with anyone.

I downloaded a game on the App Store and it took my memory but it doesn't show up on the page and let me delete it so I'm very angry.

For Easter my son got one of the Nerf elite blasters. Three in one guns with the chamber to load the missiles. He sadly needed four stitches in his eyebrow area because the Nerf gun was apparently defective. The sharp object came out and got him right in the eyebrow a half inch from his eye!!!!! This is very unsafe and should have never happened!! Very upset!

Hi. I purchased a nerf gun for my son costing 30, I am very disappointed to report that with normal use, the gun lasted a whole 23 hrs. Very unsatisfactory. The bullets kept getting stuck and being ruined. And the whole mechanism jammed making the gun unusable. I returned the gun to the store and have been refunded but feel totally let down and have a very upset son. Hoping you are able to investigate this issue. Thanks.

I have 3 children ages 6, 7 and 8. We are all very much into battling with our nerf guns. It's fun for us to run around the house building forts and shooting it out! So for Christmas, Santa brought them all new nerf guns.

Much to my dismay, 2 out of the 5 guns did not function properly. Rapid Red is supposed to be a semi-automatic powered by battery. My 6-year old has trouble cocking the other guns back so I figured that this gun would be perfect for her. Was it? Don't know because it never worked straight out of the package. Batteries were put in properly but no action. I fiddled with it for an hour but could not get it to cycle one bullet through. Needless to say my youngest was upset that her new "awesome" gun didn't work. Luckily she had also received the gun "sweet revenge". That gun is possibly my favorite.

My 7-year old already had this gun and it still shoots great to this day. My 7-year old was ready for something different, so we got her the "guardian crossbow". She like daddy's real crossbow and what can I say, she wants to be like her old man. This could be the weakest gun I have ever gotten from nerf. The bullets might go about 10 feet. Very disappointing. The "strong arm" that we got for the 8 year old works like a champ. He really enjoys this gun. All-in-all we are both pleased and disappointed at the same time. If I hadn't purchased so many guns previously, our Christmas day war would have been ruined. What can I do about "Rapid Red" and "Guardian Crossbow"?

I have purchased many Hasbro products which have been excellent, including transformers. At Christmas time I purchased Autobot Drift for my 6 year old from Target at Westfield Carindale. We were having Christmas away so I unboxed everything. The toy won't transform. It won't even do the 3rd step in the instructions which actually renders it useless. I have done so many of these (and I'm an engineer) that I've lost count. Now I have a $50 piece of plastic and given it was my son's main present when we were away (given it was transportable) it is highly disappointing.

I bought my daughter an easy bake oven refill for Christmas. New Year's Eve we opened it up and were going to make it. They were whoopie pies. I felt a pick of sprinkles and couldn't feel anything inside, so I made sure I, myself, opened it. There was NOTHING in the package at all. So here I am with three kids wanting to make the big pack of whoopie pies together and not enough sprinkles! Not a big deal to me, but heartbreaking for my kids especially my daughter, as it was her gift. So we ended up only making one batch instead of three. *They came with 3 cake mixes.*

So I decided I'd write to the company to complain and was going to get a coupon or something, but not really expecting anything at all. Today, my daughter received a new easy bake oven refill kit, BIGGER than the original kit! I am very impressed with their consumer relations, I am so glad I wrote to them and they resolved my issue. Also, I did not have a receipt to prove my purchase and that didn't matter! Overall I am highly impressed and will continue to purchase their products!

Grandma bought my son the Spidey Shot web slinging Spider Man for Christmas. I love this toy... especially for its risk of exploding. CONTAINER MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. Also I love the versatility of this toy, that it can be used absolutely anywhere... Except for the following locations: Do not spray on walls, floors, clothing, furniture,or vinyl. My son was overjoyed when I told him he could only use it naked while outside. I was also thrilled with this awesome little toy when my son poked me with the little Spidey fingers. The doctor say I shouldn't need a second course of antibiotics if the stitches hold.

I bought a Nerf gun, but forgot to bring the receipt home. The instant I got the batteries inside, the bullet jammed on the first try. Every time I try to shoot, the bullet jams. About the receipt: Now I can't even try to refund the Rapidstrike CS-18! I am very annoyed about this, because my grandson was supposed to have a special birthday, not one ruined by a Nerf gun!!! If measures aren't taken, I will do so, and stop buying Nerf products, because I have reached my anger level already. For your information, I have bought a great deal of Nerf guns, which will mean you losing a valued customer. For others reading this, please understand my grandson's and mine feelings, as this incident is very serious. If this is ignored, I will publicize this incident, so that other people stop buying Nerf products as well. This isn't a threat, this is justice.

I purchased Alphie about a year ago and it has never worked. I'm finally taking action because of all the research. There really is no other product like it and not only does it make me angry that my son can't have a properly working toy, but it makes me sad he can't find one toy that does everything Alphie can do if he worked the way it's supposed to according to the instructions. Please make sure this word gets to corporate or the right hands to bring Alphie back.

Unhappy with the new image of LPS and feel that they should go back to making the version that has existed for the last few years. Unhappy with Fairy LPS and the new human form.

Spiderman Rapid Fire Web Shooter - My son complained that the bullet was stuck in this toy. My wife inserted her finger in the barrel and her finger got stuck - pinched between the bullet and the sharp internal edge of the toy. She was in a lot of pain to the point of tears for the 5 minutes it took me to dismantle the toy and free her finger. She had a very deep, sore ridge on her finger where it had been trapped. This design is flawed and not suitable for the age range indicated. I have been unable to contact Hasbro UK as the "email us" link on their webpage does not work.

After having purchased numerous Hasbro Avengers and Spider-Man action figures, I would like to comment on the poorly fitting accessories that detract from a child's enjoyment of the toy. Capes that drop off, web-shooters that don't stay on the arm, missile launchers that fall off when you try to reload, etc., etc.! From the moment the eagerly awaited toy is taken from the package, the disappointment sets in. Surely, if a toy is designed to carry an accessory, that piece should click in securely until you want to remove it for your own reason, not just having gravity take over. Please keep this in mind when manufacturing new toys!

Both my son and I are very angry and disappointed in how the BeyWheelz actually work. The commercials are very misleading. The frustrating thing is I guess Hasbro decided the sales for the Beyblades have peaked so why not bring a similar product to the market and scam people how they work, knowing the kids will beg the parents for it? It would be different if they were only a couple dollars and the arenas could be interchangeable, but that isn't the case. We have over $50 invested in this piece of ** toy. I think that everyone should be aware of the problems of this toy.

First, they are not safe. I have had it jump off the arena and hit me in the face making my nose bleed. How would that feel if it were your kids getting hit in the face and could potentially break a nose or even lose an eye? I haven't seen the first warning label asking the participants to wear safety glasses which is a very serious concern. Safety is very serious, especially when it is about children's toys. In my opinion, this toy needs recalled. Parents, please send this message on. It could save a lot of tears and heartache. This message needs to go global because we are talking about children's safety.

The same Star Wars figures have been on our store pegs for months. Again and again, we have wasted time looking for the new Star Wars Vintage line to no avail. We have given up our weekend cookouts, cancelled our family birthdays, taken our children out of school, started taking anxiety meds, increased Starbucks profits by 1.6% getting our morning coffee as we wait for the stores to open. My husband has acquired this nervous 'tic' when he leaves the Star Wars aisle with nothing new. And to top it all off, we now know all the store employees by name which is a downright lowly shame for any respectable consumer. Again and again, we hunt the stores. Again and again, we find nothing new. Again and again, we leave with our gutted shell of hope dragging behind us, cracked, dark and hallow. Where are the new waves of Vintage Star Wars figures?

We had purchased this board game (Hasbro board game, Clue: Secrets & Spies) a couple of years ago and it worked fine in the beginning, but we had recently brought it out of the closet and was very disappointed to find that it no longer worked. There are playing cards that can only be read with a special light. Well, the light works just fine with new batteries, but whatever information is to be read on the playing card can no longer be read. I assume it was some special dye that was used and has worn off/expired and can no longer be seen. It’s disappointing to purchase a board game and only be able to use it for a couple of years. Most board games last a lifetime. I still have the original Monopoly I had when I was a small child. I would like to be compensated for my loss.

Hasbro Company Profile