1.85/5

191 Fisher Price Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 26, 2019

After their Rock 'n Play recall I bet they’ll go bankrupt anyways but their customer service is horrible. Called needing help disassembling something to send it back and Linda in Indianapolis wouldn’t even listen to me. Also, their recall list is quite alarming, don’t know I’d buy anything Fisher Price for a long time!!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I bought my granddaughter, who is two, a Little Tikes Bouncer. Within a couple of weeks, there was a hole in the seam. I took it back to where I purchased it and they gladly allowed a replacement. The replacement Little Tikes Bouncer lasted less than a week with the same deficiency as previous one. Disappointed!

Get expert buying tips about Kids Toys and Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I bought a infant to toddler rocker yesterday, while assembling the parts, noticed an item was only pierced on one side, was heartbroken because I wanted to give my little one the Fisher Price experience this weekend, always appreciate your product for children. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Put my daughter in her swing to make her a bottle like I do every morning. Walked to the kitchen and heard a pop. The plastic cover snapped off and flew approx. 15 feet across the room. Then the swing totally collapsed under her. Thankfully she wasn’t hurt but this shouldn’t have happened. She is 22 lbs and the weight limit is 25. This should of never happened. I contacted Fisher Price regarding this and they are sending a return tag for me to return the product to them and they are going to issue me a refund. Happy with the customer service, not the product.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I was charged AGAIN for an order I already placed! I was lied to on the phone by a rep saying she refunded me over 3 weeks ago. I gave her my FULL card info! The refund never came! My entire order was either canceled, "in progress" & the few things that did ship never arrived. This lady, your Facebook team, and the once a week email response all lied saying they refunded me. In Target today to do some last minute shopping my card was declined. I checked my account and seen this fraud company CHARGED ME AGAIN. A TOTAL OF $262 FOR ITEMS I NEVER RECEIVED. I WILL be filing a BBB report. You have RUINED my child's Christmas and stole from a single parent over double I was originally out. I WILL be going public with this. I want my entire refund! This has gone on for over a MONTH.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fisher Price?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

My experience was terrible, I was 8 1/2 months pregnant putting my Fisher Price dresser together and I had a broken drawer and this people wanted me to pay to have the part shipped to me. They were not helpful at all. Why should I pay for garbage they shipped me. They should have been helpful. I'm so disgusted I will never buy from them again nor will I let anybody close to me buy from them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I placed an order through Fisher-Price online. Disney Princess little people. They charged me twice. So I called to rectify the situation. They said yes they did charge me twice and it seems my address was entered incorrect so they canceled my order anyways. I asked if I could just get a refund of the amount they removed. A total of around $160. They said, "Certainly. We can do that." I hung up waited 24 hours. Still no refund. I called back and were told they forwarded my account to account securities and to call their number and it could be up to 7 days before I get refund.

Now I receive a call from my bank for fraud because they charged me twice and I had to call them back to unlock my account. What a hassle but thankful. I call account securities... leave a message... no return call. I email... no return email. I call the other customer service number back and say, "Okay if it's going to take 7 days to refund my money then can I just order products totalling the amount you have on hand of mine?" (I'll put some away for Xmas.) I am told no. I can't do that unless they can charge my credit card again!! So I can't get products and I can't get my $160 back in a timely fashion.

I call account securities again because it's day 4. Still nothing again. Leave another message. At this point I'm so upset with their customer service and lack of communication and the fact together billed me twice and I only took two minutes to remove the money but they won't return it yet makes me livid. If I don't see the money back in my account on day 7 or hear from them I'm going to have to report them as they took money from me and aren't giving me product for it and will not return or rectify their mistake. I will absolutely never shop online with them again.

Original review: July 27, 2017

I do a great amount of my purchases online and very rarely run into problems. I decided to purchase my son a Fisher Price Imaginext toy he's been wanting for his birthday. I actually visited Toys r Us and Walmart first and was told the stores are not carrying this particular toy yet so went online to Fisher Price to direct order it. I decided to do 2 day shipping to be on the safe side with his birthday party about a week and a half out. I received a confirmation email immediately, but several days later I still had no tracking number.

I paid 24.95 for 2 day shipping. So I try and reach out through the email support and didn't hear back. I decided to try and call the customer service despite reading other reviews about long hold times and lo and behold I sat on hold for 20 minutes before I gave in and hung up. My little guy's birthday party is tomorrow and I'm now stuck last minute shopping for another gift. I have no idea when I will receive this order and I'm obviously out 24.95 for this ridiculous 2 day shipping. I will absolutely never order from Fisher Price online again. I hope they get more call representatives to answer phones and perhaps more warehouse specialists to get products shipped out in a timely manner.

Original review: May 11, 2017

Fisher Price has a good build and is a supportive company. I trust that my child will be safe with any of their products. My child loves them more than any other brand, and when I was a kid I used the brand without fail and loved it. The stroller was easy to install and didn't require any assistance. I could easily do it even without instructions. Most certainly the easiest setup of a child's item I've ever had, and I could gladly do it again. But I don't like that the refund policy is so weak. I doubt anything from them would break but if it did I'd be out of luck. I would appreciate an improvement in refunds but the reliability factor from the company does keep me from needing a refund.

Original review: May 7, 2017

I like the way the Fisher Price stroller rolls. It fit my baby perfect and the breaks hold tight. The cover comes out and makes a good shade for her on a good hot day. I also like the way it has four cup holder for her bottles and sippy cups. I really love the color.

Fisher Price Company Information