1.85/5

191 Fisher Price Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 5, 2017

The Fisher Price stroller was a one snap set up. Just twist handle pop and she done. It's easier than others I used, and I have used many, many strollers in many different brands. It also fold down with ease. I just hit one switch and she folds down. It handled great... went through rocks. It also switched positions easily from newborn in carrier towards me to toddler facing frontwards. This one had ample storage areas on bottom and on top and even sides. The seat belt was easy to use and secured child very well. But I would have liked for the wheels to be easier to move... maybe give it bigger wheels so they don't get stuck so easy. It gets harder to push on rocks and bigger wheels for rocky terrain would be great.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I have a Play school infant stroller from Mattel. It featured many safety features for the baby such as UV material to protect the baby from harmful effects from the sun. It's manufactured for baby safety and storage use by the use of patents and/or guardians. It was also easy to set up. You just pulled the ban bar on the stroller and it unfolded. It had an umbrella covering, padded sides and back, and a high front with seat belts that kept your infant strapped in comfortably. It provided storage in the back, sides, and bottom of the stroller. But when making this stroller I would've included places for bottles to go and a storage area on the sides that was easy to use. I would've also added a baby play bar that had toys to amuse the baby. The wheels were also a little bulky and would get stuck on cracks and carpet.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I loved everything about the Fisher Price stroller. I want one for my very own child. It folded and unfolded with ease and stored nicely as well. Never have I used a stroller that was this easy. I could even fold it up with the baby still inside. No longer will I spill knowledge about this amazing contraption. I like the cup holder, big wheels, and that it's a two-seater. It was also a very safe stroller.

Original review: March 17, 2017

This item malfunctioned within the first day of use. I would not recommend this product to any parents. To have a parent with a newborn put this product together and it not work is very unfortunate. The time to assembly this product and repackage this defective product to return to the sender was a total waste of quality family time. Google this product and read all the reviews from parents that have shared the same unfortunate experience. I will never purchase another Fisher Price product.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

Ordered 3 items on Christmas Day. I have purchased from their site before with no issues and I wasn't in a huge hurry for my items so I chose standard shipping (6-8 business days). I also have no intentions on paying $25 to ship anything. A week went by and never got a shipment confirmation but the charge was pending on my account. Called and the lady told me that it's still in the warehouse, and the charge is just pending, and will fall off my account, and be deducted once my order ships. She said to call back Monday if it still hasn't shipped. Well I called back on Tuesday after no shipping confirmation and they said it's still in the warehouse and to call back on Friday if I still haven't received it. I asked if she could cancel my order and she said no.

I called back on Thursday and the guy told me it shipped ON TUESDAY (probably right after I called), and gave me a tracking number. Great! Not!! I only received my 2 small items so I called again today (Saturday). They said my large item (rocker) still never shipped. And I'm still not charged for it. She said I have 2 options: 1) she can place the order again and I would have to wait another 6-8 days to possibly receive it, or 2) wait for them to figure out what they want to do with the order. I told her to cancel it and I ordered it from Babies"R"Us. (FP and Toys"R"Us/Babies"R"Us are the only places that sell the specific print I wanted.) Since it's Saturday I have to wait until Monday but I'm calling Corporate to make sure my order gets canceled. Hopefully they will be more accommodating. We shall see... Never purchasing from their site again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fisher Price?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

Have no idea if my order is on its way or not. Paid 26 bucks for 2 Day Rush Shipping and my credit card has yet to be charged meaning that it hasn't shipped. That was 2 days ago. Hope my kids aren't heartbroken on Christmas. I literally purchased EVERY Imaginext POWER RANGER piece. This has been the worst online shopping experience in my life and the transaction has not even been completed. Very very disappointed father and grandfather. I expected better from MATTEL/FISHER PRICE.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

FP failed to ship my items ordered at all. Still haven't received a refund. Customer Service is TERRIBLE! Waited on hold for more than 30 minutes only to be put on hold again. They refuse to cancel my order even though the item is clearly still in their warehouse. (According to Alex at FP, just because it says it's in their warehouse doesn't actually mean that it is in their warehouse.) Seriously??? Get your act together Fisher Price, your customer service is the worst I have EVER had.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Placed an online order -- no confirmation page, no confirmation email and it didn't post to our credit card so figured since I had had problems with the website the ordered didn't go through. Ok no biggie. Well, after placing another order for the item, again no confirmation email, the original order showed up. Great, no way to cancel second order and FP wants $9.99 to return the item. Wrote to FP explaining the problem and asking for a free shipping label to return the item. It's been 6 days with no answer. Hmmm don't think I will ever be ordering from them again and am seriously considering no ordering their products from any site.

Original review: May 24, 2016

When it comes to toys for our kids, Fisher Price has always been a familiar name and it will always be a brand we will patronize. One of the gazillion toys (sad to say, haha, maybe someday, I'll find myself in an avalanche of toys) that my children have is a 4-year-old FISHER-PRICE 2-IN-1 MUSICAL TURTLE BABY GYM, and it is still good as new (which is not a surprise, of course, since it is Fisher Price). Argh! I sound like an ad, but, I'm just amazed at how long their product lasts. Kids can be so negligent and at times, they treat their toys as enemies, and this gym is a survivor. One thing I like about it is that it doesn't smell like plastic. The paint doesn't chip off. The materials are quite sturdy. Moreover, this gym is a good learning toy for starters. The music is not so bad, and the set up is easy. The only thing is that this brand costs an arm and a leg, but, like I always say, we get what we pay for.

Original review: March 24, 2016

My husband and I ordered our son a Rocking Giraffe made by Fisher Price. Our child only used it a handful of times and he is well below the weight limit. He climbed on it a few days back and the cheap blue handles broke while he was rocking and he fell off. He hit his head on the floor. It left an ugly red mark that went away by the next day but it left a small galge. This rocker should NOT have broke that soon. He is the only child we have so he is the only one who played with it. It was not mistreat or abused for it to break that soon. I will seriously reconsider about buying a product from Fisher Price. I saw No reviews about it when we bought it that indicated that it was an unsafe toy. Now searching reviews on Walmart.com, Target.com and Amazon.com. I am seeing a lot of other parents complaining about the handles snapping off while their child is rocking. This item should be recalled! It is a safely concern that Fisher Price should address.

Fisher Price Company Information