Evenflo Saucers

Compare Children's Toys

Research top Children's Toys recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I just bought this new ExerSaucer deluxe yesterday from Canadian Tire. When I put it together, I am missing the little legs that go on the bottom of it to keep it stable. What do I do?

The evenflo exersaucer is a pain in the ass to put together the directions arent clear and nor do they label which piece is what. There are too many pieces and is very diificult to put together. Following the directions that the thing did give I broke 2 springs cut my fingers to hell and broke part of the toy, all following the directions, it is an unsafe toy for parents and if it is that bad for parents how will it be for children.

The toy is unsafe for parents to put together and is not friendly on directions nor the pieces FIX IT or remove it or make better adjustments to it, I spent alot of money on this.

My 8 month old granddaughter was putting the toy attachments into her mouth as designed for babies. After a while I noticed the paint was removed from the flower designs on the one attachment that has a mirror and a hat border with flowers and green ribbon design. She had eaten the red and green paint. The other attachments are not painted as this one was.

I bought the evenflo exersaucer mega-circus for my son and have had it for about 2 months now. On it there is a lion on a bendy holder and like all kids he chews on toys. As he had this in his mouth the part that keeps the lion on opened and he began to choke on it because it opened. I immediately took it off and replaced it with a different atatachment that does not have the bendy holder.
I have not yet contacted the company as it just happened this evening and they are closed. My concern is for others who have this product. The lion is a major choking hazard and so is any of the other additions they have that are similar.

My son was choking on the bendy part that holds the lion.

There are a number of different toys mounted on the top tray of the Exersaucer Mega. One of these toys is a giraffe head that sits on a 6-7 upright flexible wire. On the ears of this giraffe are sharp little bumps (nodules). As I bent down to pick up my daughters juice cup, these bumps poked my eye causing immediate extreme pain.

After being diagnosed by the emergency room with a cornial abrasion I spent a sleepless night in pain. The follow up visit to the doctor confirmed the cornial abraision and the proper meds were prescribed. All being said, i missed three days of work and suffered three days of extreme constant pain. If this toy caused such an injury to an adult, what could have happened to a 18 month old?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evenflo?

Evenflo Saucers Company Profile