Evenflo Breast Pumps
1.50/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Evenflo Breast Pumps

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Evenflo Breast Pumps Reviews

Original review: Oct. 13, 2019

Buyers beware beware please do not buy. I bought the electric double pump and it sucks nothing. The suction is so low I get more milk pressing on my breast. I don't know how these people are still making pumps. Please don't waste your money or time with this pump.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I find the pump uncomfortable. It's a manual. I can't afford a electric one at this time. I have to say it gets the job done, but I feel it takes too long compared to the electric one.

Get expert buying tips about Breast Pump delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Jan. 19, 2016

I purchased the Dual Electric Pump in October 2015, based on name recognition and previous experience with their manual pumps. I am very disappointed with the electric model and how they have dealt with the issue. The pump worked well the first maybe three times I used. Once a day every other day. So I called the company to get replacements as it was still under their warranty. The first replacement motors they sent did NOT work either!

When I called today and explained the issue the lady had me do the same thing the first person did, but to all four pumps. Saying that the replacements are brand new not refurbished and should work. She then had the nerve to argue with me about the difference between low suction and no suction! Somehow she did not understand that they had low suction to begin with and one set now has no suction while the other has very little from time to time! Not that hard to understand. Her only option was to send out a second replacement set that can't even be done until FedEx picks up the first set! Consequently I have been forced to introduce formula for the time being and we are having great difficulties getting the little one to keep it down. This product sucks and they should give refunds to everyone who bought their crappy product! I will never purchase another Evenflo product of any kind!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2015

My daughter refuses to feed at the breast so I have been pumping. The tubing adapter broke and the only place that sells them is the manufacturer in Ohio. I would get it in time it would take two weeks! Waste of money! Wish I would have just got the more expensive one and have parts available at local stores!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2015

I purchased the Dual Electric Breast a Pump as a gift. I chose Evenflo due to name recognition. The pump worked one time. She was not able to get any suction after that. It was fully charged and powered, there is simply no suction. That I wasted so much money in this makes me sick to my stomach and I want to cry. No one should buy this and Evenflo should send refunds to everyone that has. From now on I will purchase store brand, no-name before I spend another penny on any Evenflo product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evenflo?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2015

I got the breast pump from my insurance company. When it arrived I was excited to get it since I had to go back to work. So anyways I opened the box and right away I want to try it out. It took forever. I would say an hour just to get not even an ounce of milk in the bottle. I wanted to return this product but once you open the box and break the seal it cannot be returned. So now I don't have a reliable breast pump for me to go back to work and school and I don't agree with formula. How do they want us to go to work if the stupid breast pump doesn't work and it takes a drop at a time? I'm really angry at this product. I don't recommend it at all. Evenflo needs to try their products before they sell it on the market and lying about how great their product is. I'm very very angry I got the Evenflo electric pump that is not what they advertise on the box. I don't like it one bit... Evenflo take your product back.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2015

I am pleased with Evenflo electric breast pump. I had my daughter July 4 2014 & my daughter's aunt bought me my Evenflo breast pump 2 months after I had her. At first I was embarrassed. It was my first child, & I never used one before. Even though I had a stepdaughter. Afterwards I was fine with it. I pumped multiple times each day. I pumped all the time from day one until March 13 2015. I breastfed til my daughter was 8 1/2 months old. I am pleased with my experience. I apologize to everyone else's experiences.

Original review: July 12, 2015

Ok so I purchased the Evenflo electric dual breast pump for $57 in September of 2014. It was very loud, & very tough on the nipples. Well it worked for about 5 months for one pump & 7 months for the other before they both lost suction power. After reading all the other reviews (which I wished I would have read before purchasing) I felt compelled to do the same because everyone else didn't work but for a week or a couple of months. I am a stay at home parent & I only pumped when engorged or in the evening so my husband can feed our baby. It did clogged from time to time (not releasing the milk into the bottle & backing up into the suction part of the machine). It also didn't release all the milk.

After about 20 minutes on each breast I would have to rest the machine & my achy nipples then start over again. I don't know how long a breast pump is suppose to last but I expected this one to at least last until I weaned my child off breast milk. I haven't had such a bad experience with the machine other than spending money on something that doesn't work all that well.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2015

I purchased the evenflo a couple weeks ago, tried using it about 4 times now. It worked horrible from the beginning! But it's even getting worse which I didn't think was possible. Not only is it loud (which I could deal with if it worked) it has barely any suction! If I was to make a bottle with this thing it would take hours! Not even exaggerating. I DO NOT RECOMMENDED!!! WASTE OF MONEY!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2015

I purchased an evenflo single electric breast pump, used it THREE (3) times and it worked fine. However, upon my fourth try I got no suction AT ALL. From what I've read other users paid $50-$60, in the Bahamas they are $95 so I'm definitely not purchasing a second one! The motor is crazy loud. At first I thought the power cord had some sort shortage issues that caused the lost of suction power but no...it's the pump itself.

I am highly upset. Words can't explain how frustrated I am right now. It cannot be returned because it's used. I really wish I had thought to check for reviews before purchasing. Waste of $95...Total waste. It's 10 pm and I have work in the morning. How is my baby going to make it!!!!!! I'm ANGRY!!!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS BRAND OF BREAST PUMPS...please save yourself.

Evenflo expert review by Sandra Gordon

Evenflo has been a leader in the breast pump and infant equipment industry for almost 100 years. Evenflo began as a bottle manufacturer in Ohio in 1920, inventing the first bottle nipple that could be secured in place with a cap. True to its roots, today Evenflo continues to offer a range of feeding products and accessories, including a wide range of breast pumps as well as many other baby and toddler products.

• High-quality pumps: Evenflo is a large breast pump company known for offering high-quality breast pumps that stay clean and sanitary and are very low-maintenance.

• Variety: The company offers a number of different pumps depending on how often customers will be using them. You can choose between manual, single electric, double electric, deluxe advanced or deluxe plus advanced double electric pumps, all at various affordable price points.

• Accessories: Evenflo provides a number of replacement parts and accessories to help extend product life and make pumping more convenient, including nursing pads, breast milk storage bags, milk collection bottles, XL and XXL sized flanges, cooler bag, parts replacement kit, replacement valves and membranes and more.

• Sold at convenient retailers: In addition to buying online at Amazon.com, you can purchase most Evenflo pumps, parts and accessories at major retailers across the United States, including Babies R Us, Walmart, Target, buy buy Baby, Kohl’s, Walgreens and more.

• Award-winning: The company’s Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump was awarded with the National Parenting Center's Seal of Approval in 2014.

• Best for: frequent and occasional pumpers and users who have trouble feeding.

Profile picture of Sandra Gordon
      Sandra Gordon Parenting Products Contributing Editor

Specializing in health and medicine, Sandra Gordon has written extensively about cord blood banking for national and regional parenting magazines. She also has written about baby products, including breast pumps, for national and regional parenting magazines, blogs and books. Her work has appeared in hundreds of publications, including Parents, Prevention, Woman’s Day and Self. Gordon also appears on TV as a baby safety and money-saving expert. She is also the author of 10 books and the founder of babyproductsmom.com, a site dedicated to helping new parents gear up safely and within their budget.

Evenflo Breast Pumps Company Information