Evenflo Breast Pumps

Evenflo Breast Pumps
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.47/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Evenflo Breast Pumps Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evenflo Breast Pumps?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evenflo?

Original review: July 24, 2010

I bought an Evenflo Comfort Select Manual Breast Pump on the May 8, 2010. I would say I used it regularly before but two days ago, I went back out to work and I had caused to be using it everyday. On July 22, I realized that milk was leaking out of the horn insert and I was losing suction. Then one day after, the iron piece that controls the handle just broke off. I am deeply upset as Evenflo was a brand I trusted. Now, I have to buy another pump. I would like to know what can be done to compensate me as my 90 days warranty is not up as yet again, I am very disappointed.

Original review: May 21, 2010

I purchased an EvenFlo comfort select breast pump dual action. In turn, my newborn just happens to be tongue tied so I really needed to use a pump to be able to bottle feed him breast milk. After using the pumps for 1 month the suction on the pumps was gone. I contacted the manufacture and they instructed me ways to try to get it to work again, which was ineffective. Nothing worked. I ended up going out and spending more money to get a brand new pump totally different manufacture, which is working great, but still $50.00 plus tax is a lot of money just to be thrown away!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2009

When I had my son, I bought a $60 Evenflo electric breast pump. It worked alright for a while, but then it just stopped pumping well. The suction, well, sucked. So I decided to buy two Evenflo MANUAL breastpumps, totalling $40 and they worked great, but again, only for a while. The handle cracked and broke off, so I bought another set of two ($40). One of the cracked and broke, AGAIN, so I decided instead of wasting MORE money, to just use super glue, and it was fine. But one of them, the metal piece that acts like a spring broke, so I had to purchase yet ANOTHER one ($20). And just today, my other broke! Basically, I am furious of having to spend a total of $160 on breast pumps that keep breaking down.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2009

I have a six month old and I’m still breast feeding. The first Evenflo pump I bought was great, no problems, I loved it, but the rubber part ripped so I recently bought another one. Since I can’t purchase the part that I needed, I paid $60 for the fist and $60 for the second one. I have used it 4 times and it lost suction. I’m so mad. I don’t have the money to keep buying pumps every single time my stupid pump breaks. I want my money back! I cannot afford to keep buying new damn pumps. I work full time and don’t have a lot of money extra because I pay rent and I can’t keep buying $60 pumps. This has caused a big dent in my wallet for something to break too easily after 4 uses.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2008

i bought evenflo pump 2 months ago because my relative encouraged me to do so as she used it before and found it very good. i bought the pump that works with electricity and battaries as well.

2 days ago the pump started to go crazy; it works for a minuite and stops and then when i move the wire it works but if i moved myself a little bit it stopped. i figured out that there is something wrobg with the wire and since it is not egyptian made i didnt know what to do... i endured it until Now just Now it stopped completely.

i'm writing this at 5 am as i'm used to put the baby in bed and use the pump to store milk for the next day to feed the baby when she is up but the pump is DEAD and i'm really mad you know because it is dead and because it is dead NOW. i thought of buying batteries but all shops are closed and people are sleeping now and i really really don't know what to do... plus i dont know what to do to the wire? how wud i fix it? i didnt mistreat the pump on the contrary i'm known for being very careful with my stuff plus the wire is very good i mean not torn or cut or anything just as i bought it...

Now tell me what to do and my daily routin is ruined who is gonna make this up for me. wht am i going to do tomorrow when the girl is up? will i continue using battaries? do you have any idea how it cost me to buy the pump? 500 egyptian pounds and i refused to buy cheap ones so as not to be faced with this ordeal now i bought the expensive one and am in deep trouble... so after what i paied i dont think my husband will like the idea of buying batteries every 2 days... my baby is 3 and a half months old so do u know how much will it cost to buy battaries till its weaning?

Original review: May 12, 2008

i bought an evanflo elect. breast pump at walmart for about $50.00, and have experienced most of the same problems the wemon here have complained about as well, nonly was the pump extreemly painfull because of the sucktion, but the milk wouldent evan fall into the collection tube, it just spilled out around the suction cup, for the life of me i still dont know why because i was doing everything the manual told me too.

This product should be tken off the market, DISGUSTED WITH EVANFLO i cant afford a 250 modela however i will be getting in contact with my wic office because they will supply a modela dual breast pump to any mother wo cant afford one who has to go back to work or school.

Original review: March 1, 2008

I bought the pump when my daughter was 1 month old so that my husband could help out with the feeding, and all was well for the first few times I used it. Then all of a sudden it started acting funny and the suction was really messed up.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2008

I had my 7th baby on October 11, 2007. I purchased an Evenflo breast pump in 2004 for my 5th child and used it very occasionally with no problems while breastfeeding my 5th and 6th babies. I could not find all of the parts (very tiny rubber parts) so I had my husband buy me another Evenflo. My baby is only 3 months old and already the pump has stopped working properly. I have plenty of milk - my daughter often chokes at the beginning of feeds because the milk is flowing so quickly, but I cannot get my milk to do more than drip from my nipples while using the Evenflo pump. I am done having children but I have 6 daughters and lots of friends and relatives and I will NEVER recommend an Evenflo product to any of them - especially after reading all of the other comments on this site. At least now I feel validated that it was not my fault but the fault of Evenflo for making such a crappy product!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2007

I have purchased the same Evenflo single breastpump twice now. The first time I had no problems with it with my first child. This time it's the complete opposite! I've been pumping only on occasion for about a month now....and all of a sudden it started having HORRIBLE leaking problems! In the pumping manual it comes with it talks about staying relaxed as possible but how can you stay relaxed when you feel disgusting from being covered in breastmilk? Not only that, it's also losing suction. I'm more upset about all the breastmilk getting wasted (it's like losing GOLD) and leaking all over the place (it literally sprays out the pump!). Anyways, I will never buy anything Evenflo from this experience. I really can't afford another pump either, this is money down the drain.

Original review: May 31, 2007

I have an Avent manual breast pump but wanted to own an electric one in order for me to pump more milk for my daughter. A friend of mine gave me an Evenflo Comfort Select electric breast pump as a present. Though there was a warning regarding the return policy, I excitedly opened the package and at the back of my mind I was thinking that if the product is not good then manufacturing it should have been stopped.

To my disappointment, the pump doesn't work as I expected. After 1hr of pumping, I only get 1.5 oz of milk. I tried using it for 3 days and the same thing happens. The manual pump that I have works even better. It is really a waste of money. That was the only time that I researched about their product fr om the Internet and found out numerous complaints.

I called up their customer service to demand for a return. They promised me that they will be returning back the money that I spent only after I ship the item.

I am not sure if they will really be refunding the amount I spent (before tax). Aside from the inconvenience of owning the said pump (which I expected to work well), I need to spend for the shipping fee. One more thing, I need to wait for 5-6 weeks just in order to get my money back. It's really a waste of money and time. Aside from the bad quality of their product,they do not have good customer service.

Evenflo Breast Pumps Company Information