Evenflo Breast Pumps

Evenflo Breast Pumps
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.47/5

Evenflo Breast Pumps Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evenflo Breast Pumps?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evenflo?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2015

I purchased an evenflo single electric breast pump, used it THREE (3) times and it worked fine. However, upon my fourth try I got no suction AT ALL. From what I've read other users paid $50-$60, in the Bahamas they are $95 so I'm definitely not purchasing a second one! The motor is crazy loud. At first I thought the power cord had some sort shortage issues that caused the lost of suction power but no...it's the pump itself.

I am highly upset. Words can't explain how frustrated I am right now. It cannot be returned because it's used. I really wish I had thought to check for reviews before purchasing. Waste of $95...Total waste. It's 10 pm and I have work in the morning. How is my baby going to make it!!!!!! I'm ANGRY!!!!!! DO NOT PURCHASE THIS BRAND OF BREAST PUMPS...please save yourself.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2014

The only reason I have this breast pump is because my insurance paid for it. The first time I use it, it worked fine but after several uses the suction wasn't great. I contacted the company and they sent out replacement parts, but the replacement parts don’t work either. I have to buy another pump. It will definitely be another brand. Don't buy this pump it is a waste of money!!!

Original review: March 29, 2014

My mother bought me the Evenflo Dual Electric breast pump so I could build up my milk supply as my son isn't gaining weight as he should and he doesn't always like breast feeding. I've used the pump about four times and the suction is terrible and the motor is so loud and obnoxious. The last time I pumped, it took 20 minutes to get less than an ounce, whereas the hospital grade Medela expressed 5-6 oz in 15. I am deeply disappointed with this product and will let Evenflo know how much so on Monday when their customer service line is open. I have breast feeding friends who are looking to buy a pump and I will NOT recommend any Evenflo product as they are of poor quality!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2014

I purchased the Evenflo Double Electric Breast Pump but not before reading online reviews. I did read some positive ones and few negative ones. It wasn't the cheapest pump on the market but it was more affordable ($130) than the more expensive brands, which are upwards of $400+. I tried it a few times and am disappointed with this product. I have used a hospital grade pump and knew what I was doing. However, this is an inferior pump. I would pump for approx 45 mins and would barely get any milk. The product only allows you to control the pace of the suction (slow-fast) and the length of the suction (short-long). A consumer should be able to control the strength of the suction too. In my opinion, this product has a weak suction.

I called the company as I was instructed to do on the live chat. Instead of giving me a refund which I was requesting, the agent went through troubleshooting. In the end, Evenflo is sending me a new motor base and two seals. I am not confident that the new base is going to make a difference. To top it off, they want me to send the product back to them (Said they would reimburse me once they receive it) that could 6-8 weeks. I DO NOT recommend this product at all or any other Evenflo product on the principle that Evenflo does not care about customer satisfaction. I will make sure that I do not purchase any other Evenflo products from this company because their products are inferior!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2014

This is the very worst breast pump ever. How can this company legally sale junk like this!!!!!!!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2012

My daughter-in-law was given an Evenflo dual electric breast pump as a gift. The pump never got enough suction to even attach to her breast. So, we took the pump to a lactation specialist and had it tested to make sure that she was operating it properly. The pump was tested and found not to have enough suction. We were told that nothing was defective on the pump; it just was not a good pump. I tried returning the pump to the store and was told that I had to go through Evenflo. When I called Evenflo, I was told that because the pump had been opened I could not return it (how would a person know it didn't work if they didn't open it) but they would be glad to cover any replacement parts. The fact that the pump was of inferior quality was not their concern. I will not purchase any other Evenflo products because of the way this was handled and strongly recommend others not to purchase this pump.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2012

My wife received and Evenflo breast pump set for her baby shower. The electric one worked fine for about three weeks, and then stopped having a good suction. While I messed around with it trying to find out what may have happened, she used the hand held pump for about a week. Then, go figure--that one quit working well! The blue seal didn't give enough friction to allow suction. The electric one, however, well--I still don't know what happened! I even took it all apart! Do not buy Evenflo pumps!

Original review: June 11, 2011

I bought an Evenflo breast pump and it lasted for only one week. If you are looking for a breast pump, do not buy the Evenflo brand. I wished I had looked at the customer reviews before purchasing. I cannot return the item now that it is used.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2011

This pump was purchased at this location and it was owned for only about a week and 3 days, and was used only three times. This pump failed in releasing all my milk production from my breast and led me to engorgement twice! I presented my doctor & lactation consultant with the pump and was notified that the pump was the problem, not me nor my body. I then attempted to use the pump again (the 3rd time) to give it another try and then was diagnosed with mastitis, an infection of the breast. My husband purchased a secondary pump, which I have not experienced any problems with! When we went to exchange it, they would not take it back.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2010

I was given an Evenflo Comfort Select dual pump for my baby shower. When it came time to use it, it worked fine for the first few weeks then all of a sudden it quit working. There was no suction. I thought that it might be the power cord and tried it with batteries. It sounded like my pumps were dying, like the batteries were dying. The batteries were brand new and I tried different batteries as well and the pumps still didn't work.

I called Evenflo and they went through troubleshooting with me (which I had already done) and they sent me new motors. The new motors did the same exact thing. This has been so upsetting! Totally disrupting my daily routine and lowering my stock pile. We have been in agreement on us wanting to breastfeed for at least one year and I have to go back to work in a couple of weeks. Also we can't really afford formula at the moment, plus who wants to buy formula with all of the recalls. Anyway, I am very, very disappointed in Evenflo pumps and will not recommend them to anyone.

Evenflo Breast Pumps Company Information