Evenflo Strollers

Evenflo Strollers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.94/5

Evenflo Strollers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evenflo Strollers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evenflo?

Original review: June 4, 2020

This is a very nice and durable looking stroller. Very fashionable and comfortable. Easy to fold and store. The stroller was easy to put into either a small car or larger vehicle. Would recommend to others.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I have raised 3 of my own children and am now happily helping my kid raise my grandbabies. I have always trusted Evenflo products. From baby bottles to baby furniture, and strollers, car seats, etc. I have used this brand for 30 years and I have always been satisfied.

Get buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2020

It's a bit cheaper quality than the expensive strollers. But, for the price it is GREAT! You can buy 2 or 3 for the same cost as one expensive stroller. It will last as long as an expensive stroller, if you just treat it right. I don't regret paying extra ONCE and it lasting so long, I passed it on to someone else.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Very good stroller. Pleased with it. Bought it for my Grandaughter and she also likes it!!!! It is easy to use and seems to be comfortable. Price was also good!!!! Would buy the same kind again if we need another.

Original review: May 26, 2020

Best stroller for my baby! The Evenflo stroller is practical and efficient! This stroller was a great value for the money. I used it for three (3) of my babies!!! The features of 180 degrees flat bed is the best feature as it allowed me to have a temporary bed on the go. That feature was the deciding factor over other products.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

Our Evenflo stroller lasted just a little over a year. IT is completely unusable now. At first, we were very excited about all the things we could do with it as our child grew. It was great when he was small enough and we could snap the car seat in or have him take a nap in the bassinet. In just over a year, the wheels started locking and I had to keep lifting the front and trying to get it to the right position. Very annoying. I literally could not push the stroller. Then all in 1 weekend, a piece of 1 of the buckles broke, making the harness completely unusable and then the stroller frame would not close. My guess is that it cannot handle the weight of a toddler since it became harder and clunkier to use over time.

I called consumer services and they offered to give me a discount on another stroller because they could not replace the toddler part for me. Frankly, I was not impressed by this offer. I understand that the warranty was over at that point, (1 year), but I didn't even have the option to buy the part that I needed. I would have to buy a whole new system that I did not need. I had a new baby coming at this point and needed a whole other system. So here I am, all winter using a default jogger stroller that my child hates until I figure out what I will be getting to accommodate 2 children. You get what you pay for I guess.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I bought a travel system originally from Amazon. Less than 3 months after very light use the canopy wasn't working properly and that was in the middle of winter. I contacted them and they replaced it with a different model. The new model is the 4 way convertible that has a dreadful locking mechanism where you have to pull a ring and a string. It is really hard to close and never hits from the first try. Until I injured my wrist trying to pull the stupid ring and string. I contacted them again and they want me to disable my current stroller before they send a replacement. Well how do I take my baby out everyday for the school run with no stroller? Their staff are rude, and unprofessional. Evenflo first needs to focus on building proper systems before hiring these sick people.

Original review: May 11, 2017

The ease of car seat going from stroller to car without taking the baby out of seat was the best feature. It made the whole thing so much easier. Also, the way it was designed to hold the diaper bag for you added immensely. It was fantastic. But I would prefer stronger brakes. I wasn't confident that they would hold all of the time, however they did. Also, the wheels would sometimes stick which made it a bit difficult to turn, but I just had to nudge them a bit. Overall they were ok. It's very easy to use and fold. Just pull up to open. Clicks, then twist and push to fold. I could do it one handed! I would put the baby in the car, open the trunk fold it down and pop it in in seconds!

Original review: May 7, 2017

This was a basic stroller that didn’t have any fancy add ons. I would’ve liked to have a cute stroller for my daughter but this is what I could afford at the moment. It handles easily. I haven't had any trouble with the wheels or folding it. But I would add a storage bin underneath for diaper bag and stuff like that. I also would have a wider selection of prints. I get that it’s supposed to be the affordable brand but they could still make it cute.

Original review: April 27, 2017

The unit was top of the line back in the day. It has the large wheels and that’s nice. 6 wheels, canopy storage, collapsible. The stroller also has cup holders and a compartment for keys and such. However the unit is too heavy for my wife and it was a little bulky and hard to collapse in. Could use a removable seat for easy cleaning and the material was difficult to remove and reinstall. It was also too big for planes and would not fit under seat. Just wish the price was cheaper but it handled well as pushing and it collapses fine.

Evenflo author review by ConsumerAffairs

Evenflo has been around since 1920, when they specialized in baby feeding products. Today, the company specializes in larger infant and child gear, including car seats, booster seats, cribs and strollers.

• Strollers for active families: Evenflo’s strollers are designed with busy, active families in mind. They include jogging strollers and easy-fold strollers that can quickly fold up or down.

• USA made products: Most of Evenflo’s products are made in their Ohio-based factory. Look for the Made in the USA markings on their products.

• Safety information: Find safety information, including recall alerts, easily on Evenflo’s website. When applicable, order a free remedy kit for the product being recalled from Evenflo’s website.

• Easy to find: Evenflo strollers and other products are sold by major retailers across the country and around the world. See a full list of their partner retailers on Evenflo’s website.

• Replacement parts: It’s easy to order replacement parts for your Evenflo stroller and other Evenflo products on their website. This can be a much less expensive option when a part gets worn than replacing the entire stroller.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team