Disney

Disney
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.84/5

Disney Reviews

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Disney is fantastic. Their movies, parks, and merchandise are so much fun. I wish they would make their theme parks less expensive. Even their less expensive hotels are becoming too expensive for the average family. I used to stay at the Polynesian Village in the '80's, but the price per night now is insane.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

Disney is a conglomerate. Plain and Simple. But it appeals to the masses. I know over the 23 yrs of my marriage so far we have visited on both coast approximately 10 times but if that doesn't seem like a lot we are adults, older in life adults so we don’t do the Magic Kingdom but all the other parks, We spend by far not only for admission but within most of the time EPCOT and in there all the different countries have nicknacks and food and goodies. One time in one night between eating in the Beer Garden, having our meal and desert neither of us drink alcohol so my husband had soda and I tea plus we walked around just to two stores and got little things and spent over three hundred dollars.

Get buying tips about Kids Toys and Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Love the variety of rides and attractions in the different parks. They are suitable and a fantastic experience for visitors of all ages. My personal favorites are Epcot and Magic Kingdom which never cease to amuse me. Looking forward to visit next year with my son for the first time!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Disney has been this family's favorite since its first animated movie, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, 1937. Then Cinderella, sleeping beauty, on an on. We began collecting movies long ago so as to show our grandchildren. Some made us laugh, some we cried, but it entertained us and helped us stay close as a family. It just leaves us with beautiful memories. Even with the theme parks it has been clean, wholesome. Days, mornings, evenings we will never forget.

Original review: July 25, 2019

My Faith is restored in Disney! Tracy thank you for your professionalism and for helping me restore my trust in Disney, I'm sure with a wonderful employee like you the future is bright with Disney and Disney mums and dads and children will feel the magic!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walt Disney?

Original review: May 9, 2020

I pre-ordered an item that will not be available for two months. The very next day, my company informed me that I will be traveling out of the country during the time when the item was due to be shipped. I asked if they (Disney) would either cancel my order or delay the shipment so the box wouldn't just be sitting on my porch for a month. They refused. I was informed that orders are processed immediately and that was that. If it's a pre-order, then it's not an immediate process! I am extremely unhappy with what happened and wish I had seen their online reviews before purchasing. They have a 2.5 out of 5 star rating for a reason.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

It's Christmas week so Disney has been having problems with their online site and I am furious. After their site crashed, I called and was told that my order didn't process and that I would have to order everything again by that night to have everything shipped by Christmas. I did this, and the website still wouldn't take my card so I was forced to use another card. I called back to make sure these authorization charges would be dropped, and after waiting on hold for an hour I finally spoke to someone for the third time who told me the charges would be dropped. Today, I have found that the charges finished processing on BOTH cards and that I have been charged for both orders. Still on hold, min. 33, and haven't been able speak to anyone and have sent an email. Hire more people or let me speak to a manager!!!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Hi, I have been a loyal customer of Disney toys for nearly 10 years. I spend thousands on these toys for my kids and others' kids. But lately I have noticed a lot of false advertising and inaccurate statements regarding your products. Recently I took my kids to the Disney store in Manhattan and bought them 2 Spiderman webshooters which were for supposed to be for kids 3+. My kids were so excited to play with these the following day. After returning to Boston my kids ripped open the boxes only to be disappointed because everything was way too large, even for my 8 yr old! This is unacceptable. I spent a lot of money and my kids were still disappointed. Disney is all about money now and one way they are maximizing their revenue is by exaggerating age limits on the toys. Thanks, Disappointed customer.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

On November 2, 2019 I placed an order with shopDisney.com. I received a confirmation of that order the same night. The website stated 4-5 business days for shipping. On Nov. 7, I was shipped one item from my order. The email stated the other items would be shipped separately (4 other items). I received the one item on Nov. 12. On Nov. 13, 7 business days after placing the order, I called customer service. I had not received any further communications regarding the items I ordered and they all should have been shipped by that point.

On this first phone call, I was told that there were shipping delays due to the sales and the holidays. She stated that there were no issues with my order and that it was in "paper" processing. She could not tell me how long it would take for it to make it to actual shipping. She said to call back two days later if I still had no email saying it had shipped.

I called back two days later stating I still had not received any communication about shipping and that my credit card had not been charged either, which she said would not happen until it shipped. This person told me the same story, it was being processed and shipping was delayed. She stated nothing was wrong with the order. I asked to speak to a supervisor. There was not one available so she took my phone number and said one would call me within a "few" minutes. This is 5 days later, and I still have heard from no one.

I made my 3rd phone call 20 minutes ago. I received 3 emails today. One saying one item had been shipped, and the other two telling me that due to high demand my items were no longer available. My credit card has been charged the full amount of the order, even when they only shipped one item. I asked to speak to a supervisor again. I was told again that one was not available and she instant messaged my phone number to someone who would call me back soon. I'm still waiting while I type this review.

I am so disappointed with shopDisney. I have ordered from them many times and had true Disney customer service. This time, I feel lied to and manipulated. I feel stolen from, as they knew they did not ship my items but charged my account anyway. Now I must wait 3-5 business days to get my credit, while they make money off of my money. This is BAD business and HORRIBLE customer service. Their agents seem trained in beating around the bush and giving pat answers they know are untrue. I will be spending my money elsewhere and not on shopdisney.com! Shame on them!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

I was trying to purchase a limited edition item and the website was having issues. Disney charged my bank account for 2 of them (I was only trying to get one). I have no confirmation email and it doesn't appear in my order history. They processed two pending charges using my debit card for almost $300. I don't have access to my own money until 3-5 business days when it drops off. I can't believe companies are legally allowed to do this when they have sold out of the item and will not be getting anymore in stock since it is a limited edition. I was not the only one this happened to On their store page other comments can be read about this as well on their FB page. People were being charged anywhere from 2 times to 15 times. Basically customer service just tells you tough luck and you'll just have to wait until it drops off.

Disney Company Information