Disney
3.84/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Disney

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Disney Reviews

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Disney is fantastic. Their movies, parks, and merchandise are so much fun. I wish they would make their theme parks less expensive. Even their less expensive hotels are becoming too expensive for the average family. I used to stay at the Polynesian Village in the '80's, but the price per night now is insane.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

Disney is a conglomerate. Plain and Simple. But it appeals to the masses. I know over the 23 yrs of my marriage so far we have visited on both coast approximately 10 times but if that doesn't seem like a lot we are adults, older in life adults so we don’t do the Magic Kingdom but all the other parks, We spend by far not only for admission but within most of the time EPCOT and in there all the different countries have nicknacks and food and goodies. One time in one night between eating in the Beer Garden, having our meal and desert neither of us drink alcohol so my husband had soda and I tea plus we walked around just to two stores and got little things and spent over three hundred dollars.

Get expert buying tips about Kids Toys and Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Love the variety of rides and attractions in the different parks. They are suitable and a fantastic experience for visitors of all ages. My personal favorites are Epcot and Magic Kingdom which never cease to amuse me. Looking forward to visit next year with my son for the first time!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Disney has been this family's favorite since its first animated movie, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, 1937. Then Cinderella, sleeping beauty, on an on. We began collecting movies long ago so as to show our grandchildren. Some made us laugh, some we cried, but it entertained us and helped us stay close as a family. It just leaves us with beautiful memories. Even with the theme parks it has been clean, wholesome. Days, mornings, evenings we will never forget.

Original review: July 25, 2019

My Faith is restored in Disney! Tracy thank you for your professionalism and for helping me restore my trust in Disney, I'm sure with a wonderful employee like you the future is bright with Disney and Disney mums and dads and children will feel the magic!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walt Disney?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Disney is a great company that provides tons of entertainment from cartoons to superheroes to theme parks. I'm especially looking forward to their streaming service which I will definitely get eventually.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Disney is simply amazing. Just the detail, the absolute perfection in every corner. From the gates, to the alleys, everything. Even the food cost is reasonable, for an amusement park. Overall Disney doesn't miss a step, from the help, to the rides. Perfection is nearly theirs.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

They do not often do any wrong. Always put out great products. Things that can be enjoyed for many many years. Though they can be pricey but that comes with the Disney name. Always have had respect for the Disney brand.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

The price is high but the services are not as good as expected. They want to extract as much money as possible from customers but fail to provide reasonable levels of satisfaction. Their competitors are offering better services.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

It’s ridiculous that you spend most of the day standing in lines after the horrific costs of just getting in. They need to either reduce their costs or limit visitors. Visitors should get to ride most of the rides for what they pay.

Disney Company Information