Cosco Strollers
2.69/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Cosco Strollers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Cosco Strollers Reviews

Original review: June 11, 2019

I bought my stroller combo about 2 months before I gave birth and in the 3rd month after my child’s birth the back wheels fell off. I tried putting it back on and off it went again after about a week. This is no good ,it’s not just embarrassing for it to happen but I was very hurt because I have terrible hip pain after giving birth and it was not easy to walk in the mall with my baby in car seat and drag the stroller at the same time, it was painfully dreadful. It’s not worth buying cheap and losing. But sometimes financial set backs make you go cheap. It was worth it at all....

Original review: April 28, 2017

We got a Cosco stroller in a fairly deluxe model. The under basket was big enough to stash packages, diaper bag, etc. The fabric design was what drew us to purchase it. We really enjoyed the cup holder and compartments built into handle. However, sometimes when no one else was available it could be a tad bit difficult to single handily break down stroller and get into car while still dealing with the baby. We had some issues with child being able to wiggle out of seat restraint it put on when she was wiggling around. It was light enough to pick up but was big enough to cause an issue placing in a car. It also took a while to figure the setup out.

Get expert buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2017

The Costco stroller is easy to push, comfortable, and easy to move and fold. Just push your foot on the bottom, it folds up then you lock it. The set up was also easy. It was already together, just open it up. It handles nicely, no bumps. It is a double stroller and I have two. My babies are safe in them. I can take them on vacation and out for walks and to shopping. Grandparents also use this stroller for the twins when they take them on outings. But I do wish it came in character design instead of color as I have two, a boy and girl, and it is just green in color. I would have liked Winnie the Pooh as this is our theme for the twins. Other thing is I wish it had better sun coverage for the babies.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I got a Cosco stroller from Amazon and I love how light it is, and also that it matches his car seat. I like the lock also... still it's easy and quick to fold up and put away. Also it has a hood, the kind of cover and keep the sun out of his eyes. It's easy to fold, take it out to use, and to lock. But sometimes the front wheels get stuck and they won't go straight so it's like trying to push an elephant. Also, the plastic where he puts his feet is a bit flimsy and kind of looks rolled. I don't really like that. Sometimes the hood seems to be a bit small and also it comes loose because all it does is lie down into a plastic piece that really doesn't seem to hold it.

Original review: May 6, 2017

This Beads Cosco Umbrella Stroller is great!! You have to attach 2 wheels to the frame when it arrives but that was simple. It is super lightweight. I'm able to pick it up with one hand, put it in the car or take it out. We also did some fun adventure riding with this stroller and it held up perfectly. We had lots of fun turning tight corners and scooting around.

However, this stroller is made with a cheap metal. The wheels are not not always the best, at times going in different directions or locking up. They are about 4 inches in diameter and are made up of cheap plastic which makes it very difficult to push on a soft and/or uneven ground. The handles are not comfortable and fabric is very thin causing concern of its ability to safely hold the infant. It does lack any storage (a big deal in many situations) or cup holder, and lacks a sun shade. So, its only practical for limited situations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cosco Car Seats?

Original review: May 7, 2017

I got a Costco stroller at Kmart. It was rather pricey but it's easy to use. I had no problem folding it and it was rather easy to handle. My grandson had lots of room in it and seem to enjoy sitting on it. My daughter used it on rough terrain and had no problem pushing it. It was very light to push. She didn't have to use much force. It had the car seat that came with it. I also liked the style and the storage space it had. The stroller was made to last. My daughter really enjoyed it and liked it a lot. The theme matched her theme jungle. However, my daughter had difficulty getting the car seat off and back on. To improve it you could make the car seat easier to come off and put back on. It would make things a lot easier. Also the base that came with it was difficult to place the car seat on.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I really like how my Cosco stroller has a safari theme on it. It has a good size and can fit the car seat on top of it. It also folds very easily so we can store it nicely when we aren't using it. It's easy to use, you push and slide on the handle bar and lift it a little bit then you can fold it down. However, the stroller itself is difficult to push. The wheels are good ever since I bought it but they're not great wheels. When I take my son for a walk I'm always getting stuck and needing to push really hard on it. A bar also broke after while folding it.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I like the Cosco dual striker quite a bit for what it is which is a decent Wiley. I like that it is easy to transport and that it folds up to easily fit in the car but it is also sturdy. But one thing I find is that it can be difficult to open it up sometimes and I am a bit convinced about catching my fingers in the clasp when I do so. Sometimes it can get hanged and then its quite difficult to open.

Original review: May 11, 2017

The ease of use of the Cosco Umbrella Stroller is great and the ability to fold it to fit in the car is perfect for my needs. I am able to quickly set it up, place my baby in, and begin strolling along to our plans. The stroller handles really well and is a nice stroller to use. The cute patterns that it comes in is an added plus! But I would improve the fold down mechanism because it is a bit awkward to fold down. Instead of being able to pop it up to fold, the user must fold it down to the ground.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

I bought my daughter the Minnie Mouse combo stroller and car seat. We used the stroller and it was horrible trying to fold it up. You had to lean way down and pull these levers and then it might not even work. It also when I was trying to collapse it. Came down real fast and pinched my arm. I have this huge bruise on my arm. Doesn't sound like a very safe product to me.

Cosco Car Seats expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Cosco was founded over 70 years ago, as the Columbus Specialty Company. They make all types of baby gear, including car seats, play yards, high chairs and strollers. Their travel systems and umbrella strollers are available at several major retailers in store and online.

• Budget friendly: Cosco strollers range in price from $19 to $170, making them an ideal choice for parents who are on a budget. Their umbrella strollers are the least expensive, and they have travel systems starting at $129.99

• Wide availability: Cosco strollers are sold at major retailers around the world, and consumers can buy them online or in store. They are not sold directly through the Cosco website, but the website does offer specific information on each of their stroller models to help consumers narrow down their options.

• Updated safety notices: Cosco regularly updates their website with safety notices relevant to baby and children products sold in the United States and Canada. These safety notices are not limited to just Cosco products. They include safety recalls and hazards from different brands.

• Lift and fold features: Several of Cosco’s strollers are lightweight, making them easy to lift and fold in one simple step. Lift and fold travel systems can also include a lightweight car seat, which is easy to move in and out of the car.

• Wish list: Register for a free account on Cosco’s website and start your own wish list. Use your wish list to let friends and family members know which items you want as a gift, or use the wish list feature to keep track of which items you love.

• Best for: Cosco strollers are best for budget-conscious parents and those needing an umbrella stroller and/or travel system.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs