Cosco Strollers

Cosco Strollers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.33/5

Cosco Strollers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cosco Strollers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cosco Car Seats?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Costco usually comes through with excellent quality of products. Would be for my little Chihuahua that I would get a stroller for... I haven’t purchased one yet, but, if I were to get one, I would definitely would go to Costco... So far, I have been pretty satisfied with the thousands of dollars worth of products I’ve purchased from them in the past.

Original review: June 3, 2020

This stroller has been sturdy, easy to open and close and features easy to clean surfaces. I have used it on all types of surfaces. It is an affordable option which will perform for most needs. It is a great stroller option for grandparents to buy for themselves also!

Get buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Cisco stroller is rugged and appears fairly well made for today's busy family. Easy to open and setup and take down for transporting in ones vehicle. Whether it's used for a casual stroll or shopping with your child at the stores, Cosco's stroller is our number one choice for ease of use and reliability.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I used them with my great grand babies, and still have some of them around even though the kids are too big now for them. Soon I`ll have great great grand kids!! We would walk about four miles through town and our great city park which has a very large hill to climb up one side to get out with a Statue of a Brozen Indian at the bottom, we walked for years with our grand kids, they enjoyed the trips!

Original review: May 26, 2020

This is the brand we used for both of our girls and we loved them. Very convenient, usable for all things we needed. Product was reliable and durable. We got the first one with our first child and it was still in such good condition after she outgrew everything we passed it on to a friend who was expecting.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

Very reliable as I bought it many years ago for my daughter and now she had 2 boys and used the same stroller. I really appreciated the product and its service. I will highly recommended to any mother to be.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

The main reason I like Costco is because the prices are almost impossible to beat. Sometimes I wish they had more of a selection but understand the cost of housing more variety would mean raising prices to me the consumer.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

The stroller was perfect. Had no problems with the stroller. I would highly recommend it to anyone who are looking to buy one. Purchase it for my granddaughter. They enjoy it. Never had any problems with as a buyer the product was excellent.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Strong, durable strollers, could use more functionality features for busy parents that will allow for carrying childcare and other personal items while using. Do like the color schemes and design styles.

Original review: June 4, 2020

Very reliable product, and cannot beat the price. Big wheels are very practical, they are great to navigate both winter and summer. Light weight is very practical too. I would highly recommend to get this product.

Cosco Car Seats author review by ConsumerAffairs

Cosco was founded over 70 years ago, as the Columbus Specialty Company. They make all types of baby gear, including car seats, play yards, high chairs and strollers. Their travel systems and umbrella strollers are available at several major retailers in store and online.

• Budget friendly: Cosco strollers range in price from $19 to $170, making them an ideal choice for parents who are on a budget. Their umbrella strollers are the least expensive, and they have travel systems starting at $129.99

• Wide availability: Cosco strollers are sold at major retailers around the world, and consumers can buy them online or in store. They are not sold directly through the Cosco website, but the website does offer specific information on each of their stroller models to help consumers narrow down their options.

• Updated safety notices: Cosco regularly updates their website with safety notices relevant to baby and children products sold in the United States and Canada. These safety notices are not limited to just Cosco products. They include safety recalls and hazards from different brands.

• Lift and fold features: Several of Cosco’s strollers are lightweight, making them easy to lift and fold in one simple step. Lift and fold travel systems can also include a lightweight car seat, which is easy to move in and out of the car.

• Wish list: Register for a free account on Cosco’s website and start your own wish list. Use your wish list to let friends and family members know which items you want as a gift, or use the wish list feature to keep track of which items you love.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team