Cosco Strollers

Cosco Strollers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.33/5

Cosco Strollers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cosco Strollers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cosco Car Seats?

Original review: May 28, 2020

Great price, good quality and durable. I plan to purchase all my strollers from there. I would recommend purchasing Costco strollers to friends, family and neighbors. I purchase mine on 2016 and it’s still rolling like new.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I bought my stroller combo about 2 months before I gave birth and in the 3rd month after my child’s birth the back wheels fell off. I tried putting it back on and off it went again after about a week. This is no good ,it’s not just embarrassing for it to happen but I was very hurt because I have terrible hip pain after giving birth and it was not easy to walk in the mall with my baby in car seat and drag the stroller at the same time, it was painfully dreadful. It’s not worth buying cheap and losing. But sometimes financial set backs make you go cheap. It was worth it at all....

Original review: May 11, 2017

The ease of use of the Cosco Umbrella Stroller is great and the ability to fold it to fit in the car is perfect for my needs. I am able to quickly set it up, place my baby in, and begin strolling along to our plans. The stroller handles really well and is a nice stroller to use. The cute patterns that it comes in is an added plus! But I would improve the fold down mechanism because it is a bit awkward to fold down. Instead of being able to pop it up to fold, the user must fold it down to the ground.

Original review: May 10, 2017

The Costco stroller is easy to push, comfortable, and easy to move and fold. Just push your foot on the bottom, it folds up then you lock it. The set up was also easy. It was already together, just open it up. It handles nicely, no bumps. It is a double stroller and I have two. My babies are safe in them. I can take them on vacation and out for walks and to shopping. Grandparents also use this stroller for the twins when they take them on outings. But I do wish it came in character design instead of color as I have two, a boy and girl, and it is just green in color. I would have liked Winnie the Pooh as this is our theme for the twins. Other thing is I wish it had better sun coverage for the babies.

Original review: May 7, 2017

I got a Costco stroller at Kmart. It was rather pricey but it's easy to use. I had no problem folding it and it was rather easy to handle. My grandson had lots of room in it and seem to enjoy sitting on it. My daughter used it on rough terrain and had no problem pushing it. It was very light to push. She didn't have to use much force. It had the car seat that came with it. I also liked the style and the storage space it had. The stroller was made to last. My daughter really enjoyed it and liked it a lot. The theme matched her theme jungle. However, my daughter had difficulty getting the car seat off and back on. To improve it you could make the car seat easier to come off and put back on. It would make things a lot easier. Also the base that came with it was difficult to place the car seat on.

Original review: May 6, 2017

This Beads Cosco Umbrella Stroller is great!! You have to attach 2 wheels to the frame when it arrives but that was simple. It is super lightweight. I'm able to pick it up with one hand, put it in the car or take it out. We also did some fun adventure riding with this stroller and it held up perfectly. We had lots of fun turning tight corners and scooting around.

However, this stroller is made with a cheap metal. The wheels are not not always the best, at times going in different directions or locking up. They are about 4 inches in diameter and are made up of cheap plastic which makes it very difficult to push on a soft and/or uneven ground. The handles are not comfortable and fabric is very thin causing concern of its ability to safely hold the infant. It does lack any storage (a big deal in many situations) or cup holder, and lacks a sun shade. So, its only practical for limited situations.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I got a Cosco stroller from Amazon and I love how light it is, and also that it matches his car seat. I like the lock also... still it's easy and quick to fold up and put away. Also it has a hood, the kind of cover and keep the sun out of his eyes. It's easy to fold, take it out to use, and to lock. But sometimes the front wheels get stuck and they won't go straight so it's like trying to push an elephant. Also, the plastic where he puts his feet is a bit flimsy and kind of looks rolled. I don't really like that. Sometimes the hood seems to be a bit small and also it comes loose because all it does is lie down into a plastic piece that really doesn't seem to hold it.

Original review: April 28, 2017

We got a Cosco stroller in a fairly deluxe model. The under basket was big enough to stash packages, diaper bag, etc. The fabric design was what drew us to purchase it. We really enjoyed the cup holder and compartments built into handle. However, sometimes when no one else was available it could be a tad bit difficult to single handily break down stroller and get into car while still dealing with the baby. We had some issues with child being able to wiggle out of seat restraint it put on when she was wiggling around. It was light enough to pick up but was big enough to cause an issue placing in a car. It also took a while to figure the setup out.

Original review: April 27, 2017

I really like how my Cosco stroller has a safari theme on it. It has a good size and can fit the car seat on top of it. It also folds very easily so we can store it nicely when we aren't using it. It's easy to use, you push and slide on the handle bar and lift it a little bit then you can fold it down. However, the stroller itself is difficult to push. The wheels are good ever since I bought it but they're not great wheels. When I take my son for a walk I'm always getting stuck and needing to push really hard on it. A bar also broke after while folding it.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I like the Cosco dual striker quite a bit for what it is which is a decent Wiley. I like that it is easy to transport and that it folds up to easily fit in the car but it is also sturdy. But one thing I find is that it can be difficult to open it up sometimes and I am a bit convinced about catching my fingers in the clasp when I do so. Sometimes it can get hanged and then its quite difficult to open.

Cosco Strollers Company Information