Cosco Strollers

Cosco Strollers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.09/5

Cosco Strollers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cosco Strollers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cosco Car Seats?

Original review: June 3, 2020

This stroller has been sturdy, easy to open and close and features easy to clean surfaces. I have used it on all types of surfaces. It is an affordable option which will perform for most needs. It is a great stroller option for grandparents to buy for themselves also!

Original review: May 29, 2020

Cisco stroller is rugged and appears fairly well made for today's busy family. Easy to open and setup and take down for transporting in ones vehicle. Whether it's used for a casual stroll or shopping with your child at the stores, Cosco's stroller is our number one choice for ease of use and reliability.

Get buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Great price, good quality and durable. I plan to purchase all my strollers from there. I would recommend purchasing Costco strollers to friends, family and neighbors. I purchase mine on 2016 and it’s still rolling like new.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I used them with my great grand babies, and still have some of them around even though the kids are too big now for them. Soon I`ll have great great grand kids!! We would walk about four miles through town and our great city park which has a very large hill to climb up one side to get out with a Statue of a Brozen Indian at the bottom, we walked for years with our grand kids, they enjoyed the trips!

Original review: May 26, 2020

This is the brand we used for both of our girls and we loved them. Very convenient, usable for all things we needed. Product was reliable and durable. We got the first one with our first child and it was still in such good condition after she outgrew everything we passed it on to a friend who was expecting.

Original review: June 4, 2020

Very reliable product, and cannot beat the price. Big wheels are very practical, they are great to navigate both winter and summer. Light weight is very practical too. I would highly recommend to get this product.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I bought my stroller combo about 2 months before I gave birth and in the 3rd month after my child’s birth the back wheels fell off. I tried putting it back on and off it went again after about a week. This is no good ,it’s not just embarrassing for it to happen but I was very hurt because I have terrible hip pain after giving birth and it was not easy to walk in the mall with my baby in car seat and drag the stroller at the same time, it was painfully dreadful. It’s not worth buying cheap and losing. But sometimes financial set backs make you go cheap. It was worth it at all....

Original review: May 11, 2017

The ease of use of the Cosco Umbrella Stroller is great and the ability to fold it to fit in the car is perfect for my needs. I am able to quickly set it up, place my baby in, and begin strolling along to our plans. The stroller handles really well and is a nice stroller to use. The cute patterns that it comes in is an added plus! But I would improve the fold down mechanism because it is a bit awkward to fold down. Instead of being able to pop it up to fold, the user must fold it down to the ground.

Original review: May 10, 2017

The Costco stroller is easy to push, comfortable, and easy to move and fold. Just push your foot on the bottom, it folds up then you lock it. The set up was also easy. It was already together, just open it up. It handles nicely, no bumps. It is a double stroller and I have two. My babies are safe in them. I can take them on vacation and out for walks and to shopping. Grandparents also use this stroller for the twins when they take them on outings. But I do wish it came in character design instead of color as I have two, a boy and girl, and it is just green in color. I would have liked Winnie the Pooh as this is our theme for the twins. Other thing is I wish it had better sun coverage for the babies.

Original review: May 7, 2017

I got a Costco stroller at Kmart. It was rather pricey but it's easy to use. I had no problem folding it and it was rather easy to handle. My grandson had lots of room in it and seem to enjoy sitting on it. My daughter used it on rough terrain and had no problem pushing it. It was very light to push. She didn't have to use much force. It had the car seat that came with it. I also liked the style and the storage space it had. The stroller was made to last. My daughter really enjoyed it and liked it a lot. The theme matched her theme jungle. However, my daughter had difficulty getting the car seat off and back on. To improve it you could make the car seat easier to come off and put back on. It would make things a lot easier. Also the base that came with it was difficult to place the car seat on.

Cosco Car Seats author review by ConsumerAffairs

Cosco was founded over 70 years ago, as the Columbus Specialty Company. They make all types of baby gear, including car seats, play yards, high chairs and strollers. Their travel systems and umbrella strollers are available at several major retailers in store and online.

• Budget friendly: Cosco strollers range in price from $19 to $170, making them an ideal choice for parents who are on a budget. Their umbrella strollers are the least expensive, and they have travel systems starting at $129.99

• Wide availability: Cosco strollers are sold at major retailers around the world, and consumers can buy them online or in store. They are not sold directly through the Cosco website, but the website does offer specific information on each of their stroller models to help consumers narrow down their options.

• Updated safety notices: Cosco regularly updates their website with safety notices relevant to baby and children products sold in the United States and Canada. These safety notices are not limited to just Cosco products. They include safety recalls and hazards from different brands.

• Lift and fold features: Several of Cosco’s strollers are lightweight, making them easy to lift and fold in one simple step. Lift and fold travel systems can also include a lightweight car seat, which is easy to move in and out of the car.

• Wish list: Register for a free account on Cosco’s website and start your own wish list. Use your wish list to let friends and family members know which items you want as a gift, or use the wish list feature to keep track of which items you love.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team