1.70/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Baby Trend Strollers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Baby Trend Strollers Reviews

Original review: May 17, 2019

I am honestly shocked how there are so many negative reviews here!! I have owned many of their products and they are amazing!! They're durable, functional, and practical. Yes they are a bit bigger than other super slim brands but also a third of the price!! To me you'd have to be off your damn rocker to drop $600 on a stroller. If you're not afraid of a small learning curve (like any new product) and learn know how to operate the stroller. You'll love it!

As far as customer service goes. I have contacted them once in 2015 about trouble folding my jogger. 5 minutes later the really nice and helpful woman diagnosed a strap getting snagged. Bam! No more problems as long as I made sure that strap wasn't caught or twisted. Second time(s) I called customer service was in 2019. Those were to buy replacement parts for a stroller I bought used. Not only were the representatives able to find the right parts without me knowing exactly what they were called, they even offered me multiple colors!! I thought they would be weird since it was not an original purchase but took care of me all the same!! I love this brand and recommend to any and every mom!! Don't let the silly reviews below put you off!!

Original review: March 5, 2019

If you want or are hoping to get customer care from Baby Trend don’t count on it. Bought a stroller and it came USED! Yes mud on the worn out tires, leftover medicine on the tray, mud all over the bottom of the stroller case. Submitted a email asking for them to replace the items. Sent photos of everything. It was a gift they kept telling me. I had to send a receipt. IT WAS A GIFT. I don’t have the receipt. I didn’t buy the dang thing. I had proof of EVERYTHING! Baby Trend basically told me, "Sucks for you we aren’t helping." I’ve always recommended Baby Trend but after this experience NO away.

Get expert buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I received the Baby Trend travel system in Birch as a gift from my registry. My newborn son hated the infant carrier from the very beginning. The stroller was not very sturdy when walking, the front wheel would get stuck on the slightest shift in the sidewalk and causing the rear wheels to lift off the ground (almost like going over the handlebars!). In less than a month, my stroller would not fold. After forcing it closed, it would no longer stay open. I contacted Baby Trend and they told me I needed to SEND IN the stroller to California for REPAIR and would be without for 2-3 weeks. I had just had a C Section and was still unable to lift my son in the carrier for long periods of time (we live in an apartment building). Luckily Toys R Us has a great return policy for registry items and gave us merchandise credit.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

This stroller ELX expedition shakes and shudders terribly and not a spoke is poking through into the front tire! I had to pay for another one. The customers service is worse than the stroller!!! DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND!!!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Worst stroller I ever had. It cost a decent amount of money but we thought it was worth it. Nope. First time we ever used the stroller (our daughter was 2 weeks old) we went to go trick or treating and when we started walking it started jerking all over the place throwing our newborn around and coffee went everywhere. We had to slow down to gain control of it again. We pushed the button on the wheel to keep in straight to see if it helped, it did BUT we couldn't turn around corners or go over the side walk.

Now it has gotten MUCH worse and even if I walk the slowest possible speed it still bounces all over the place. The cup holders are worthless since we cant put anything in there because it'll fly all over the place. When I called customer service they said there is nothing they can do, So I am stuck with a $300 stroller that smacks my daughters head all around. Thank Baby Trend for a terrible produce with no option of return, help or exchange.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baby Trend Strollers?

Original review: June 7, 2017

I received a Baby Trend City Clicker Travel System Stroller for a baby shower gift. It has the infant carrier and it changes out to a toddler seat. The stroller is a $200.00 stroller so I thought it would last a long time. Within the first time of using this stroller, the front wheels wouldn't swivel and lunged my newborn forward up and out of the carrier. I immediately bought a new (different brand) stroller and contacted Baby Trend. They requested the serial number and model number, receipt, and video of the stroller sticking. I sent in everything including the video and I just got a response back that "due to me not having a receipt they show that the stroller was purchased outside of their warranty and that the stroller wheels may be sticking from the rid in the pin that attaches the wheel" along with instructions on how to clean the wheel.

So now I'm stuck with a stroller that I've used once. It is infuriating that this company sells infant and toddler items and can clearly see that they have a lot of complaints about them and then don't try to rectify the situation. I am unhappy and would not recommend anyone buying anything that is suppose to protect your child from this company.

Original review: June 1, 2017

I purchased a jogging stroller for a newborn in March of 2016 paying 179.00 with tax, I used the stroller 5 times and put the stroller in the bed of my truck to drive about 1 hour away. On my way all three tires exploded. I stopped at a tire store to get them fixed and all they could do was put bike tires on the back two wheels. The front wheel could not be fixed because it was one unit that snapped into the base. I called Baby Trend to get a new wheel and they told me to go to Walmart to buy a new wheel. I went to four different Walmart's before they told me that they do not have replacement parts. I called baby trend again and they told me they would ship me a new one. I waited six months and never received it so I called again in November and they said it was on back order and wait another six weeks.

In January I called again and they told me that they would get one straight from the factory and ship it to me. It never came, in February of 2017 I called and they said to send the stroller into them and they would try and find a wheel that would fit and if they couldn't they would send a new stroller, They did send a shipping label but it cost me 30.00 dollars to send it in to them. They emailed me and told me they received the stroller however they said I had to pay them 50.00 dollars to fix the frame because it was bent and unsafe. I know for a fact it was not bent when I sent it and now they will not send my stroller back to me. After over a year of trying to get a replacement wheel that never should have done what it did and being able to get my stroller back I would hope no one ever buys from this company again. They basically stole my money and my stroller.

Original review: April 29, 2017

It's excellent! Best stroller ever! Baby Trend Range is a 3 wheeled jogging stroller so it rides very smooth even at brisker speeds. It also came in a set with an infant car seat that clips right onto the stroller for when the baby is little still. That was a extremely handy feature to have as well. The only thing I wish was improved was the seat position. It's always in a slightly reclining position and I would have liked it to sit up a little straighter. But it handles very smoothly. When it's folded up all you do is grab the handle and pull up so that you are literally pulling up on the whole stroller and it unfolds easily and snaps into place. To fold it back up, there are two orange handles on each side of the stroller right under the main handlebar. You simply grab them both at the same time and pull them in towards you and the stroller folds up in half all by itself. Very simple and I love it.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I really like the concept of Baby Trend Sit & Stand Deluxe. I could have my infant in their carrier and my big girl would have the option to sit or stand and could hop up quickly when needed. There were definitely things that could be better. If doing over, I would get a jogging stroller. This one was bulky and cumbersome and next to impossible to put in my SUV with two babies in tow. The interchangeable features were also not realistic for storing or being readily available. A stroller needs to be versatile but also easily and quickly managed. I found it more work to get the stroller out and set up than the walk was worth. It was not worth the money. And storage below was very minimal. It folded easy enough in the beginning except you had to remove foot trays but you needed both hand to secure the latch.

Original review: May 4, 2017

The Baby Trend expedition is tall, attractive, easy to handle, smooth ride, handles corners, keeps baby out of the sun. It covers non-sidewalk terrains, has a tray and cup holders but coffee spills when I hit a bump. . However, it's heavy to store, doesn't fit in trunk easily, and takes up space. Husband skeptic about its utility, hard to bring baby to an upright position, has small parts that I could never figure out where they fit, fear other parents will judge me for getting a lower end stroller, worried daughter will grow too tall for it before she outgrows need for stroller.

Baby Trend Strollers Company Information