Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.77/5

Baby Trend Strollers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baby Trend Strollers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baby Trend Strollers?

Original review: June 19, 2020

Feb 2019, I was SO EXCITED! We were FINALLY going to our nearest Toys R Us (nearly 5 hours away) to purchase the travel system I had been dreaming about for months. Over the last year, we have BARELY used the stroller as I found we used a baby wrap or hiking backpack more. Plus the stroller is heavy and took up a lot of space in the car. My first troubles with the stroller started Summer 2019 when the tire valve kept dislodging and leaking air from the tires. Whatever, I’m a big girl, I can just add air and pull it back out.

Fast forward to last week when pushing the stroller, the handle snapped and rendered it unusable. I immediately contacted Baby Trend and was asked for a receipt, model number, and photos. Apparently these $500 strollers have ONLY 180 days of warranty and they don’t make a replacement part. So disappointed in this company and will never purchase from them again after my last correspondence was basically “Sorry??‍♀️”. So moms, think TWICE before purchasing from this company. Sad they won’t stand by their customers.

Original review: June 4, 2020

This purchase was for my daughter's first child. I wanted to make sure he was safe. Not easy or common for a grand pap to make this type of purchase. But the Baby Trend Stroller was my choice and I am glad I made it!

Get buying tips about Strollers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I’m 5’2 and my hubby is 6’1 and fits both of us perfectly! I also love how you lock the front wheel of jogging stroller. I got mine second hand and it has kept up well with our using and abusing it and it has good storage.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Front wheel now locks all the time and is very frustrating. This has happened many times recently and I am very unhappy. We were stuck in the parking lot the other day and almost got hit as it locked out of nowhere while walking! Very dangerous.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I am honestly shocked how there are so many negative reviews here!! I have owned many of their products and they are amazing!! They're durable, functional, and practical. Yes they are a bit bigger than other super slim brands but also a third of the price!! To me you'd have to be off your damn rocker to drop $600 on a stroller. If you're not afraid of a small learning curve (like any new product) and learn know how to operate the stroller. You'll love it!

As far as customer service goes. I have contacted them once in 2015 about trouble folding my jogger. 5 minutes later the really nice and helpful woman diagnosed a strap getting snagged. Bam! No more problems as long as I made sure that strap wasn't caught or twisted. Second time(s) I called customer service was in 2019. Those were to buy replacement parts for a stroller I bought used. Not only were the representatives able to find the right parts without me knowing exactly what they were called, they even offered me multiple colors!! I thought they would be weird since it was not an original purchase but took care of me all the same!! I love this brand and recommend to any and every mom!! Don't let the silly reviews below put you off!!

Original review: March 5, 2019

If you want or are hoping to get customer care from Baby Trend don’t count on it. Bought a stroller and it came USED! Yes mud on the worn out tires, leftover medicine on the tray, mud all over the bottom of the stroller case. Submitted a email asking for them to replace the items. Sent photos of everything. It was a gift they kept telling me. I had to send a receipt. IT WAS A GIFT. I don’t have the receipt. I didn’t buy the dang thing. I had proof of EVERYTHING! Baby Trend basically told me, "Sucks for you we aren’t helping." I’ve always recommended Baby Trend but after this experience NO away.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I received the Baby Trend travel system in Birch as a gift from my registry. My newborn son hated the infant carrier from the very beginning. The stroller was not very sturdy when walking, the front wheel would get stuck on the slightest shift in the sidewalk and causing the rear wheels to lift off the ground (almost like going over the handlebars!). In less than a month, my stroller would not fold. After forcing it closed, it would no longer stay open. I contacted Baby Trend and they told me I needed to SEND IN the stroller to California for REPAIR and would be without for 2-3 weeks. I had just had a C Section and was still unable to lift my son in the carrier for long periods of time (we live in an apartment building). Luckily Toys R Us has a great return policy for registry items and gave us merchandise credit.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

This stroller ELX expedition shakes and shudders terribly and not a spoke is poking through into the front tire! I had to pay for another one. The customers service is worse than the stroller!!! DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND!!!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

Worst stroller I ever had. It cost a decent amount of money but we thought it was worth it. Nope. First time we ever used the stroller (our daughter was 2 weeks old) we went to go trick or treating and when we started walking it started jerking all over the place throwing our newborn around and coffee went everywhere. We had to slow down to gain control of it again. We pushed the button on the wheel to keep in straight to see if it helped, it did BUT we couldn't turn around corners or go over the side walk.

Now it has gotten MUCH worse and even if I walk the slowest possible speed it still bounces all over the place. The cup holders are worthless since we cant put anything in there because it'll fly all over the place. When I called customer service they said there is nothing they can do, So I am stuck with a $300 stroller that smacks my daughters head all around. Thank Baby Trend for a terrible produce with no option of return, help or exchange.

Original review: June 7, 2017

I received a Baby Trend City Clicker Travel System Stroller for a baby shower gift. It has the infant carrier and it changes out to a toddler seat. The stroller is a $200.00 stroller so I thought it would last a long time. Within the first time of using this stroller, the front wheels wouldn't swivel and lunged my newborn forward up and out of the carrier. I immediately bought a new (different brand) stroller and contacted Baby Trend. They requested the serial number and model number, receipt, and video of the stroller sticking. I sent in everything including the video and I just got a response back that "due to me not having a receipt they show that the stroller was purchased outside of their warranty and that the stroller wheels may be sticking from the rid in the pin that attaches the wheel" along with instructions on how to clean the wheel.

So now I'm stuck with a stroller that I've used once. It is infuriating that this company sells infant and toddler items and can clearly see that they have a lot of complaints about them and then don't try to rectify the situation. I am unhappy and would not recommend anyone buying anything that is suppose to protect your child from this company.

Baby Trend Strollers Company Information