1.70/5

100 Baby Trend Strollers Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 7, 2017

Baby Trend Sit N' Stand is very easy to set up to get rolling. I like the large storage basket in the bottom. I also like that 2 kids can ride in the stroller with a seat for one and a standing platform, easy on easy off, and a little bench for tired legs. Another plus is the drink carrier tray at the handle. This stroller also folds down easily to a very compact size. However, this stroller is really so cheap. Because the wheels are small, hard plastic, it's hard to provide any decent traction so the stroller is difficult to push on tile surfaces. The small size of the wheels make this stroller an absolute no-go on off-road surfaces such as grass or dirt, and on any surface, the stroller is very difficult to turn while pushing. My shoulders always get a heck of a work out when pushing this stroller as it handles so poorly and is so difficult to maneuver.

Original review: May 6, 2017

Baby Trend "Venture Travel System" folds pretty easily, it just sort of collapses flat, and then I just sort of fling it, and it just clicks together. It handles very well because you can keep sun out of their face by changing the handle to the other side. Also, you can snap the car seat right into the stroller when they are infants. And it wasn't very expensive. I like to have more room to store things like a larger basket, or maybe bags that are attached to stroller you could fill with baby's things or grocery's. It should have better shading for the baby and maybe make them water proof, I've been caught in the rain and the stroller was soaked.

Original review: May 5, 2017

Our Baby Trend Stroller is a fold n go. The storage is amazing. It very comfortable but a little hectic when we're at Disney trying to commute on the buses and have to fold n go so much. The way it folds up is really odd. For some reason it doesn't want to close completely and tends to pop open too. It handles very well though. It glides so smoothly and the seat can reversed to face me! It looks really nice too. It's pink and totally cute.

Original review: May 4, 2017

The Baby Trend expedition is tall, attractive, easy to handle, smooth ride, handles corners, keeps baby out of the sun. It covers non-sidewalk terrains, has a tray and cup holders but coffee spills when I hit a bump. . However, it's heavy to store, doesn't fit in trunk easily, and takes up space. Husband skeptic about its utility, hard to bring baby to an upright position, has small parts that I could never figure out where they fit, fear other parents will judge me for getting a lower end stroller, worried daughter will grow too tall for it before she outgrows need for stroller.

Original review: April 29, 2017

It's excellent! Best stroller ever! Baby Trend Range is a 3 wheeled jogging stroller so it rides very smooth even at brisker speeds. It also came in a set with an infant car seat that clips right onto the stroller for when the baby is little still. That was a extremely handy feature to have as well. The only thing I wish was improved was the seat position. It's always in a slightly reclining position and I would have liked it to sit up a little straighter. But it handles very smoothly. When it's folded up all you do is grab the handle and pull up so that you are literally pulling up on the whole stroller and it unfolds easily and snaps into place. To fold it back up, there are two orange handles on each side of the stroller right under the main handlebar. You simply grab them both at the same time and pull them in towards you and the stroller folds up in half all by itself. Very simple and I love it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baby Trend Strollers?

Original review: April 28, 2017

I love how the Baby Trend expedition jogger car seat hooks into the stroller. It's designed for jogging and handles well while in motion. I also like the look and style of the stroller. However, I do not like how heavy it is. Also, it is cumbersome to try to fold up and lift it into my vehicle. If I could, I would design it to be lighter, and more easily handled by women. I would design it to fold out quickly and smoothly too. It does fold easily. However, it does take time to set up and use. I've seen similar strollers that perform better and are lighter. But once the stroller is opened, it is easy to push and go jogging with. The child is also safe and secure in the stroller with a five point harness.

Original review: April 27, 2017

The Baby Trend stroller folded easily, but it was not quite as compact as I like. It takes up quite a bit of space in my vehicle. However, it handles well, easily making turns. It isn't too wide like most double jogging strollers. I like that it has a double jogging stroller with a locking swivel front wheel. Both seat backs could almost completely recline when needed and sun shades were adjustable and large. There was nothing in particular I disliked, aside from the front tray system. It was a little difficult to open and remove in order to put the child in the seat.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Baby Trend has plenty of features that are liked highly about the stroller. Firstly, that fact that the stroller has wheels that are easily accessible to move on most terrains. For example, going on walks and to the zoo. Has nice pockets and plenty of room in them. Next, it is roomy and comfortable for child to sit in and ride. Lastly, the stroller has a great price and good bang for the buck. The ability to be used for mainly any purpose it is needed to be used for. It can also be really trendy. It is extremely easy to use in under 3 steps; easy access one button to push & unlock it then next push to fold it. The company knows how to market to their customers.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

I bought this city clicker travel system 2 months after having my son and 3 months later the wheels started getting stuck. And then I noticed the basket was ripping and I never put anything heavy so not sure why. Then I noticed the screw holding the basket up always falling off. It hasn't been a year and now the bassinet has completely broke. I am so upset, I don't have the money to purchase a new stroller. So I don't know what to do. Don't purchase this travel system.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

So upset about the product. Bought this stroller for my 4 month old at Target about 3 months ago. For a fair price you would expect it to be safe for baby, but it's NOT! The front wheel wobbles and causes entire stroller to SHAKE VIOLENTLY. I'm very shocked at how unsafe this product is, and can't believe they're still selling this product.

Baby Trend Strollers Company Information