Baby Trend Strollers

Compare Strollers

Research top Strollers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The Baby Trend stroller set up starts with unfolding and then putting the tray down and then it is ready to use. The stroller is easy to use and folds easily and it handles great. The features I liked about the stroller was the size because it was so easy to store and I also liked the durability of it because it was able to take a lot. The features of the stroller that I would improve would be the wheels because the wheels sometimes have trouble turning like they should and I would also improve the handle because it can be pulled off after it has been used a while and the handle is hard and causes your hands to hurt.

The Baby Trend stroller had 1 button opening and closing so I had one hand free. It had 180 degree swivel wheels for easier maneuvering through store aisles and through doors and turns and it wasn't very expensive. Very easy folding and unfolding and to handle. It also had storage underneath for a diaper bag, purse, etc. However, I wish it had a screen-like covering so the baby can see out but the bug can't get in. One that pulled down and velcroed to stay in place with the top part of it solid for shading. I just want the viewing area for the baby to see with a zipper flap in the solid top part so I can easily peek in on the baby.

I really like the concept of Baby Trend Sit & Stand Deluxe. I could have my infant in their carrier and my big girl would have the option to sit or stand and could hop up quickly when needed. There were definitely things that could be better. If doing over, I would get a jogging stroller. This one was bulky and cumbersome and next to impossible to put in my SUV with two babies in tow. The interchangeable features were also not realistic for storing or being readily available. A stroller needs to be versatile but also easily and quickly managed. I found it more work to get the stroller out and set up than the walk was worth. It was not worth the money. And storage below was very minimal. It folded easy enough in the beginning except you had to remove foot trays but you needed both hand to secure the latch.

Baby Trend Sit N' Stand is very easy to set up to get rolling. I like the large storage basket in the bottom. I also like that 2 kids can ride in the stroller with a seat for one and a standing platform, easy on easy off, and a little bench for tired legs. Another plus is the drink carrier tray at the handle. This stroller also folds down easily to a very compact size. However, this stroller is really so cheap. Because the wheels are small, hard plastic, it's hard to provide any decent traction so the stroller is difficult to push on tile surfaces. The small size of the wheels make this stroller an absolute no-go on off-road surfaces such as grass or dirt, and on any surface, the stroller is very difficult to turn while pushing. My shoulders always get a heck of a work out when pushing this stroller as it handles so poorly and is so difficult to maneuver.

Baby Trend "Venture Travel System" folds pretty easily, it just sort of collapses flat, and then I just sort of fling it, and it just clicks together. It handles very well because you can keep sun out of their face by changing the handle to the other side. Also, you can snap the car seat right into the stroller when they are infants. And it wasn't very expensive. I like to have more room to store things like a larger basket, or maybe bags that are attached to stroller you could fill with baby's things or grocery's. It should have better shading for the baby and maybe make them water proof, I've been caught in the rain and the stroller was soaked.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baby Trend Strollers?

Our Baby Trend Stroller is a fold n go. The storage is amazing. It very comfortable but a little hectic when we're at Disney trying to commute on the buses and have to fold n go so much. The way it folds up is really odd. For some reason it doesn't want to close completely and tends to pop open too. It handles very well though. It glides so smoothly and the seat can reversed to face me! It looks really nice too. It's pink and totally cute.

The Baby Trend expedition is tall, attractive, easy to handle, smooth ride, handles corners, keeps baby out of the sun. It covers non-sidewalk terrains, has a tray and cup holders but coffee spills when I hit a bump. . However, it's heavy to store, doesn't fit in trunk easily, and takes up space. Husband skeptic about its utility, hard to bring baby to an upright position, has small parts that I could never figure out where they fit, fear other parents will judge me for getting a lower end stroller, worried daughter will grow too tall for it before she outgrows need for stroller.

It's excellent! Best stroller ever! Baby Trend Range is a 3 wheeled jogging stroller so it rides very smooth even at brisker speeds. It also came in a set with an infant car seat that clips right onto the stroller for when the baby is little still. That was a extremely handy feature to have as well. The only thing I wish was improved was the seat position. It's always in a slightly reclining position and I would have liked it to sit up a little straighter. But it handles very smoothly. When it's folded up all you do is grab the handle and pull up so that you are literally pulling up on the whole stroller and it unfolds easily and snaps into place. To fold it back up, there are two orange handles on each side of the stroller right under the main handlebar. You simply grab them both at the same time and pull them in towards you and the stroller folds up in half all by itself. Very simple and I love it.

I love how the Baby Trend expedition jogger car seat hooks into the stroller. It's designed for jogging and handles well while in motion. I also like the look and style of the stroller. However, I do not like how heavy it is. Also, it is cumbersome to try to fold up and lift it into my vehicle. If I could, I would design it to be lighter, and more easily handled by women. I would design it to fold out quickly and smoothly too. It does fold easily. However, it does take time to set up and use. I've seen similar strollers that perform better and are lighter. But once the stroller is opened, it is easy to push and go jogging with. The child is also safe and secure in the stroller with a five point harness.

The Baby Trend stroller folded easily, but it was not quite as compact as I like. It takes up quite a bit of space in my vehicle. However, it handles well, easily making turns. It isn't too wide like most double jogging strollers. I like that it has a double jogging stroller with a locking swivel front wheel. Both seat backs could almost completely recline when needed and sun shades were adjustable and large. There was nothing in particular I disliked, aside from the front tray system. It was a little difficult to open and remove in order to put the child in the seat.

Baby Trend has plenty of features that are liked highly about the stroller. Firstly, that fact that the stroller has wheels that are easily accessible to move on most terrains. For example, going on walks and to the zoo. Has nice pockets and plenty of room in them. Next, it is roomy and comfortable for child to sit in and ride. Lastly, the stroller has a great price and good bang for the buck. The ability to be used for mainly any purpose it is needed to be used for. It can also be really trendy. It is extremely easy to use in under 3 steps; easy access one button to push & unlock it then next push to fold it. The company knows how to market to their customers.

I bought this city clicker travel system 2 months after having my son and 3 months later the wheels started getting stuck. And then I noticed the basket was ripping and I never put anything heavy so not sure why. Then I noticed the screw holding the basket up always falling off. It hasn't been a year and now the bassinet has completely broke. I am so upset, I don't have the money to purchase a new stroller. So I don't know what to do. Don't purchase this travel system.

So upset about the product. Bought this stroller for my 4 month old at Target about 3 months ago. For a fair price you would expect it to be safe for baby, but it's NOT! The front wheel wobbles and causes entire stroller to SHAKE VIOLENTLY. I'm very shocked at how unsafe this product is, and can't believe they're still selling this product.

I myself and few others have all experienced stroller unlocking once in place causing the stroller to collapse; with baby in it! After strolling around for an hour all of a sudden my handle fell down while pushing. I had to pull up on the handlebars and relock into place. My baby was in the infant carrier attached to the stroller - luckily she was safe and okay. This happens regularly and worried my baby would get injured so I had to stop using the stroller. Also the steering on the stroller has worsened over time. Very sad because this is a very nice looking stroller and super cute. But of course baby safety is number 1 in this thing. Needs to go ASAP back to the manufacture and be recalled!!

On June 14 yesterday my son stroller handle broke in half on the end caps. I was going up two stairs when it cracked in half. I had nothing Heavy at the bottom nor is my son that heavy. When I called Baby Trend about the situation I was asked to send a pic and was told by a customer service agent that they will see what they can do about repairing it. When I didn't get a call back, I called the next day and got a female who told me that there was nothing to do and that was my fault it broke that way.

I was confuse cause how am I suppose to bring my child up two stairs? Then she told me I put pressure on the bars and the stroller only hold for pushing. I'm little confuse because it's a jogger stroller and I'm suppose to go up and down curbs with no problems nor stairs. I got no help and they were very rude and was no help. I will never buy another stroller or any product from this company ever again. The stroller was poorly made and they know this along with the wobbly wheel in the front. I don't want them to get away with this.

There are 6 wheels on my baby trend stroller - 2 on each side in front and 1 on each side in back. One of the bolts came off one of the rear wheels so the wheel fell off. Totally unacceptable and they want to charge $9.50 to replace. Called in and spent 30 min on hold.

We purchased this jogging stroller travel system specifically for Baby Trend's name and good reputation. Boy was this a mistake! The mesh material on the cargo area tore immediately. The front wheel kept falling off and the locking device broke off, less than a year old and spa tactic use because we baby wear, and now it's difficult to fold up and get to "lock" into place when it's open. Overall extremely disappointed.

My husband and I bought this stroller for a fair price. I would have paid more had known it was so dangerous. We used it just a handful of times before the front wheel started shaking (a lot!). We would constantly tighten the bolt to stabilize the wheel. Used it for 6 months, no more than once a week, before the wheel snapped off, that is while crossing the street downtown Montreal. Luckily my daughter was unharmed, but it was quite a scare. Called customer service to get this product exchanged for something "safer"... The only thing they offered was new hardware replacement. The life of a child is precious and they simply do not care.

My baby was in the bassinet part of the Baby Trend Pack n Play. She rolled from her back to stomach and the mattress part shifted pinning her where she could not get up or get her head up to breath. I notified Baby Trend because a lot of recalls for this issue have been made but I was told even though my baby meets all size requirement she is over the age requirements therefore they will no longer discuss the matter with me. This could have been tragic if I was not awake and observed this happening.

I told them all I wanted was the recalled parts if they had them and I was told due to her age they were not going to do anything about it. Obviously other issues had occurred already because the first question that she asked me was my baby seriously injured or require hospital attention. Buyer beware, Baby Trend does not stand behind their products. I would not rate the product at all if I could.

My husband and I bought a Baby Trend Velocity stroller before my son was born. We used it maybe 5 times on an indoor track and moved to the city and decided to go for a walk and use our NEW stroller. First off, the stroller shakes uncontrollably if I go more than a snail pace; I had fear of my baby boy who is 3 months old getting shaken baby syndrome!! We put air in tire and tried to tighten bolts and nothing worked. While on our walk, we were mid intersection when the entire stroller snaps in half and collapses in on itself! My son almost hit the pavement! We were so shocked, our poor son was screaming as we unstrapped him and took him out of the seat! We then dragged our busted stroller out of a busy Ottawa intersection!! It was horrifying!

Don't buy baby trend!! What a pile of junk! I am going to call a lawyer tomorrow morning! My husband got whacked in the shin and my poor son probably has some whip lash or shaken baby syndrome. He randomly wakes up crying now and whimpering!! So upset... save your money - save your child... Don't buy this brand.

Walking with baby down a hill and front tire locked up causing the stroller to tip over. Thank god baby was strapped in and unhurt but I can't say the same for me. I scrapped my hands, knees, chipped my teeth and my back is really sore. At closer inspection the front tire mount welds gave out causing tire to rub against plastic, seizing tire.

I bought this Baby trend Range Travel System - Millennium from Walmart, within 2 months the front wheel started shaking and then the cup holder tray came out and start making squeaking noise while using. We live on hill and one day after jog I push the brakes and went to open the door and when I turn the stroller was going backwards, I run to catch the stroller but was too late and my baby was on floor. I just thanks to God that there was no cars on the street cause usually it's busy in evening time. Very risky to use on downhills since hard to stop and doesn't work on turns properly. It's just sitting in the basement from months.

I had the bouncer with the lambs. I had my three month old in it when I noticed blood on her heel. This was 10/13/15. I took pictures and contacted the company. They requested the item back to inspect it. I imagine the injury was caused by the plastic part that holds the batteries. Waiting to find out if there will be a recall. Never putting my daughter in another Baby Trend bouncer.

I would give this stroller five stars since I love everything about it, other than the wobbly front wheel that is! I purchased the stroller knowing that the wheel would wobble but I had already found a fix online so I was confident I would be able to fix it, and I did! I chose this stroller for the large inflatable wheels, parent and child trays, large storage basket, and for the smooth ride and of course the price. I didn't want to pay over $500 for a stroller! So look online for the fix if you need to. The company really needs to fix the issue with the front wheel... Most people return these strollers so I don't know why they keep making them? But once you fix that wobble the stroller is fantastic!

When I first got the stroller I got it for my son who passed away at 4 months old so I decided to save it for another child that I would have. I then set it up. There was something wrong with the wheel. The wheel was pushing out and it would wobble. It felt like the wheel was about to come off. I kept using the stroller for a couple months. I would put it in my car, take it to my doctor's visit, use the stroller. I couldn't carry my son is due to the fact that I have a bad back.

Then one day I took the stroller out to check my mail, try to come down from the sidewalk and the stroller collapse with my son in it. I noticed that it stayed in the collapsed position so I looked over the stroller and notice that the handle had been melted so I decided to not use the stroller again and find the time to contact Baby Trends but at the time I was moving so it took me a little bit of time to get in touch with them. I looked up their contact number on the web.

I then called them discussed the problem I was having with the stroller and that I had bought the stroller about 2 years ago. I explained that my son had passed away so I wasn't able to use this until my next child came along. They told me that I was no longer under warranty. It was past the year and that they would only as good service repair the stroller but I would have to pay to ship it to them. I am a single mother I had already spent $180.00 on the stroller. I feel like Baby Trend was not treating me fairly and I'm highly upset because when I asked to speak to the manager the manager gave me a fake email to send pictures to see if there was anything further she could do for me. I believe they have the worst product and customer service values.

My 3 month old baby started screaming while in her bouncer and I noticed she had blood on her and the heel of her feet was bleeding because of the hard plastic box that's under their feet. And like most 3 month olds she loves to kick but they put the hard box in a bad spot and I would not buy again because my baby is in pain and no parent want to see their babies hurt.

I received my Baby Trend Expedition stroller as a present. My baby is 4 months old and I decided to start using my stroller to try and get back in shape! My first use of the stroller I was walking a bit slow due to recovery time and I noticed that the front wheel shook. When I crossed the street at the cross walk, I walked a bit faster and the stroller shook so violently that I lifted the front wheels and crossed the street. I was so afraid that my baby was being shaken like that. I am trying presently to contact the company and would keep you posted on any progress being made. Presently I have stopped using the stroller due to the violent shaking.

Just today my 10 month old son almost fell off the baby trend walker. Luckily that the back part of the seat was still on the back but the front 3 piece clip parts came off the clip part. I can see the reaction on his face when it happen. I was in the kitchen and saw it and I was freak out that luck he was in front off me while it happen. Usually every couple of days the seat will come off the clip by itself and now I'm scare as for my son too - he won't even want to go in it anymore. I'm not sure what's the max weight on the walker but my son is about only 15 lbs.

My fiancee purchased a Baby Trend Stroller 7 months ago, and the front wheel began to wobble. As a mechanical engineer, I thoroughly analyzed the problem where the axle shaft that attached the wheel assembly to a front fork is undersized by over .125". I knew simply tightening the top 3/8" nut stop would not suffice as the problem came back in a month. After a second time of greasing the shaft, reinstalling all hardware needed, the problem still existed later on after another month! As mentioned, the shaft looks to be undersized going into the bore of bearing housing. Shaft does not make contact with the bearing as it is undersized by .125". Tightening of the self-locking nut on top only lasts temporarily as the whole assembly will vibrate loose, causing vibration during front-acting motion.

Overall, I give this a failure in design engineering of the front wheel design. The shaft being held by an assembly of washers and a nut stop is not good engineering practice and does not follow any design code (SAE, CE, ASME) specifications. It is a safety concern for my daughter as when the wobble becomes overwhelming, it causes the stroller to flip over and the baby to fall out frontward. Please advise the public of not purchasing this product, and Baby Trend to fix this serious issue. Thank you. -- Christopher **, 12 year experienced mechanical engineer.

I got a Baby Trend pack n play for a baby shower gift. You can play in it all day long but you can't fold it up at all. Only one side will unlock. I know that I'm doing it right and that the 10 other people that tried were doing it right also. I am very disappointed.

Baby Trend Strollers Company Profile