Babies R Us

Compare Children's Toys

Research top Children's Toys recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

A friend who lives out of state was having a baby. I didn't have time to go buy a gift at the store Nor even get to a store to get a card, I decided to purchase a gift card and order a congrats card and send it directly. I ordered this on 9/29/16. It was to go regular mail so I expected her to receive it by the 2nd week of Oct. I told my friend to expect an envelope soon. Nothing ever showed up. I called 3 times checking on status and no one could tell me what was going on. The last time I just asked for a refund. That was the 1st week of Nov. and was told 10 days I would see the credit.

1st week of Dec still no refund so I called again. They said the rep never processed the refund and she would do immediately. A week later my friend called and said she got the card. SO instead of refund they sent the card! Luckily I didn't go out and purchase another gift to replace what was not sent. I told my friend to check to make sure there was $ on card as I was supposed to be refunded and the $ was still on card. THREE MONTHS AND 4 PHONE CALLS TO GET A GIFT CARD DELIVERED OR A REFUND!!! That is insane! I will never purchase anything online from them again and I will never recommend them either. Horrible service. You would think they would give me something in return for the inconvenience but then again, that would require me to shop there.

We had registered at Babies R Us and Target for our first child. We did not receive many of the items off the Babies R Us registry, so my husband and I went to the store after my baby shower. We had a 20% store coupon and were hoping to use it on something... we had (no exaggeration) 2 completely full shopping carts of baby items, including cloth diapers, wipes, toys, bath tubs, etc. When we checked out, the coupon couldn't be used on 1 item!!! Everything is excluded if you read the fine print on their coupons... diapers, toys, clothes if they are on sale, clearance.

So the only thing I think you could use their coupon on is full-price furniture. I told the cashier their coupons are ridiculous (we spent $918 that day and couldn't use the coupon) and she replied "yeah, our coupons suck." Now that I've shopped around not being a first-time mom anymore, Target and Walmart are so much more reasonably priced with baby food, diapers, etc. I also received many duplicate gifts off my Babies R Us registry, so not sure if there was a problem with items being taken off. Not a fan at all.

My mother in law purchased a crib, dresser, and changing in table topper online for me. She paid almost $300 extra for shipping because of the size/weight of the products. When we unpacked our items we noticed the crib was the wrong color. We double checked our order thinking we made a mistake but it turns out that the warehouse made the mistake and sent us the wrong color. Called customer service and we're told CEVA would call us to pick up the item. When CEVA scanned the item our correct crib would be shipped to us. After CEVA picked up the wrong crib I didn't receive an email stating new crib was sent. So I called customer service again. I was told that the new crib was processed on the 27th.

7 days later I still had no crib but received an email stating the crib had been refunded. Just the purchase price of the crib not the shipping money of almost $300. So I had to call customer service again. Spoke with a manager who said we'd have to repurchase the crib. I said well it's fraud to charge us almost $300 for shipping and send us the wrong item and not refund the shipping. Basically after numerous hours and threats of lawsuits I was able to get the shipping refunded as well. Now we still have no crib a month later and have to purchase it again and wait another week for it to get here. The stress and time I put into this is tremendous. The worst customer service I've ever experienced. I will never buy online again from Toys R Us or Babies R Us and if you want a crib or dresser go elsewhere and save yourself the stress. Wish I could give 0 stars.

I received a gift at my baby shower. It was a Boppy lounger. I opened it to start nesting and prepare for my baby and noticed it was defective. The seaming was coming undone and had a big hole. I called the person I received it from. She said she bought it at BABIES R US. I called BABIES R US to ask if they had the same product there so I can exchange it. I informed them that it was a gift and I don't have a gift receipt. The associate said they can't accept the Boppy lounger back without a receipt. I asked for a exchange of a defective product not money back. She then said, "We can't help you." I asked for her supervisor. A lady came on the phone, gave me the same story. She explained that they would be stuck with the defective product and that they can't help me if I don't have a receipt. I then asked her for the name of the store manager. She didn't wanna give me a name and said last "Hold please."

She never came back to the phone, as I waited for 20 minutes. I hung up and called and asked for the supervisor by name. They said, "Who?" So obvious they gave me fake names. So I explained why I was calling again to this other associate and asked for a manager's name. She also didn't wanna help me and said she's not gonna give me a manager's name and hung up on me. I am very disappointed in BABIES R US customer service. They were acting like I wanted money back, all I wanted was an exchange for the same product because the Boppy lounger was defective - something completely out of my hands. They did not want to help me at all.

I will boycott them. Also I have a lot of friends and family. I will also explain how unprofessional and rude they were and what a hassle I received from them. My experience should have been pleasant and smooth. It seems this store has a lot of the same complaints. Never buying any products from them again. Store 31250 Courthouse Dr. Union City CA. 94587. Store #6431.

I recently had a baby over a year and a half ago. I have made returns and exchanges in the past from previous items that were purchased off of my registry or from people that I needed to return items from. Every time I have gone into a Babies R Us store their staff is unprofessional. There's never anybody in the store to help you. There's never enough cashiers on a register. You always have to wait in line for at least 20 to 30 minutes before getting help. I recently had to return a camera that was purchased from my registry because it stopped working completely. They allowed me to exchange it and it was well over the 90 day grace period as the store claims they have a policy on.

I ended up having to buy a $274 camera. Haven't even had that for three months and this camera has completely stopped working. I have the receipt, the original box it came in. When I called the store to let them know that I needed to come in and return it and exchange it they told me that there was nothing that they could do about it because it was over 90 days. I am a stay at home mom. We have one income in the house and I am now stuck with a camera that doesn't work and am being forced to buy another camera which we can't even afford. They have not called me back as I have called corporate twice to make a complaint.

They obviously don't care about keeping their customers so I will now gummy be taking my business to Buy Buy Baby as they are more professional. They have way more help and you never have to wait in line for a return or to check out. Babies R Us is a disgrace and I feel sorry for any mother who has to go into a Babies R Us store and deal with any of their staff. I refuse to take my hard working money and make any future purchases in their store as they didn't even care to help a customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Babies R Us?

I placed an order for a HALO Bassinest on a Wednesday and I paid the extra cost for it to be delivered in 2 days. On Friday, after I get home from work I realized that my package has yet to arrive but I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait a few more hours until to make the delivery since it was still quite early. After 8:00 pm, and still no package, I call FedEx to track my package and I was informed that they hadn't physically received and that I needed to call the supplier to find out where my package was. I call them and I was told that my package was delayed and that it will be here by either Monday or Tuesday of the following week.

When I asked why wasn't I contacted about my package being delayed I couldn't get a straight answer and all that I was told was that they will refund me my money back for the shipping. I then ask where was my package at and I was informed that it was still at the warehouse in Georgia. I explained to the representative that all the apologizing is really irrelevant because I needed the gift to be here for my God son's baby shower and how that the lack of communication and professionalism has pretty much ruined my first experience and as a future customer with them. I can honestly say that this is by far the worst experience of my life and that I will never order anything else from them again and I will never step foot in any of the facilities. This situation was not handled professionally at all!!!

Twice the guy Matthew who work In BabiesRUs on the Fullerton street the best professional I know. I'm new mommy so I have a lot questions and don't know a lot about Products what will be the best for me. He explained so easily and it's always very helpful. If you need something just ask Matthew. He is the best. Thank you.

We set up a registry on Babies R Us. When it came time for our shower guests to go to the registry online, no one could find it. It's only searchable if you enter the name in all capitals but this instruction is not on the page. There is also no practical way to ensure people can search under a husband/partner's name. When you try to search by an 'alternate' name it asks for Maiden name (required field) which just confuses people when they're trying to search by a guys' name. Customer service could not help at all with this. Very impractical and we did not end up getting any gifts off of our registry.

Each time myself and my daughter were at Babies R Us registering or buying we were treated like gold, however, the one time I returned a $20 item I was treated like garbage, humiliated and reprimanded with an entire line behind me. I had been informed that Babies R Us are very good about returns, but I found the opposite to be true. We will never shop there again, had a much nicer experience at target and Burlington coat factory. Disgusted at the treatment I received.

I order a baby changing topper. My package came in but the changing topper was damaged so I had to call the 1800 number to schedule FedEx to pick up the damage item. About a week later a package came in but they changed my order and sent me a toddler bed rail in a packaged that looked like it was returned because they had tape wrapped around the whole box. I had to call the 1800 number AGAIN to schedule a pickup date and hope they send the right item. A few days after pickup I was informed that they could not send me my item and my money would be refunded and if I wanted the item I would have to reorder it AGAIN online. In conclusion I waited for a whole month on an item that I never received and never received any gesture of a discount for this inconvenience.

I live in VA & order a pack-n-play for a lady in North Carolina. Babies R Us delivered her a Stroller instead. Receipt with box stated pack-n-play but the box contained a stroller. She called the 1-800# & was told to return the stroller via FedEx and they were shipping her the pack-n-play that day & would be deliver to her on Friday (7-8). Nothing came so I called & was told the shipment had been canceled, they can't ship pack-n-play until she returns the stroller (nobody was notified of the cancel) & I would get the money back & then had to reorder.

She need it asap so they told her to return stroller to store & reorder pack-n-play. The store then tried to make her pay the diff between the stroller price & pack-n-play - after that got resolved, she has to come back and pick up the item or they will charge her shipping!! REALLY! She did nothing wrong & has been put thru so much stress & is 8 months pregnant. After 4 calls to customer service & her in the store for over 2 hours - nothing was done to correct this - refused to ship it her and really treated her & I like we did something wrong. Have never had worse customer service in my life!

I ordered clothing for our soon to be baby, waited two weeks and still no package... Finally called the company and it was sent out "June 8th". They said that there was no shipment status so it either got sent to the wrong place or it was damaged?? If that was the case why was I not informed of this! Now all the items I originally ordered are out of stock and then I'm told I can be refunded with a promo code... I try to use it online but when I'm about to checkout it is charging me shipping when you are suppose to get free shipping when you spend $19 or more... Call the company again about this situation and they are so unhelpful!!! Never again will I purchase from this place, horrible experience.

I ordered a pack-n-play as a shower gift. It was delivered damaged. I have spent three days trying to get a return label and re-order a new one. I can't understand why a company of this size can't process a return in a timely manner. I will have to drive 90 minutes one way for the return. NOT HAPPY!!!

I recently gave birth (4 months ago). We did a registry BRU. When you register they inform you that you will receive a 10 percent completion certificate. To date I never received it. I went to my local store in Secaucus, NJ and was told they can't do anything about it. Many items weren't in stock, so you are forced to order online and though they place the order for you in the store will not honor coupons you may have. We ordered a crib and had it delivered to the store. They never called to say it was in and only learned it was in the store for over 2 weeks after stopping in to purchase something we received with a gift card.

The biggest issue is their return policy. They sell their registry based on the fact that you can return registry items at anytime within a year. Our little one came earlier than expected and was then hospitalized twice after birth, so we returned several items for sizing, no longer needed, etc, they scan your ID every time you make a return or exchange WITH proof of purchase and will not complete transaction without it. I went to BRU a few days ago to exchange clothes that I purchased on Saturday for size and was told I exceeded my return limit and cannot return or exchange even though i have my receipt for 60 days. I was given a number to call. TRE informed me that I was blocked from returns or exchanges at BRU for a year. After explaining my situation they sent me a form for a dispute. I also did a registry at BuyBuyBaby and have had no issues. Do not be fooled. I regret registering w/ Babies R Us.

We decided to create a registry for my baby shower with Babies R Us, since it's the most popular baby store, easily accessible for most people, ultimately wanting to create a hassle-free shopping experience for all. Upon checking it almost daily, updating and editing items for our baby, I noticed that items were missing that me and my boyfriend has added. Next, I started noticing that the amount of each desired item started to change on its own also. My mother, who checked it frequently also, was constantly telling us that we didn't need "so many" of a specific item, and I didn't understand until we realized the website was very glitchy. I continued to update the correct amounts of each item, until I decided to contact customer service for the first time. They apologized for the inconvenience and said they didn't see any reason why this would be happening, so I had to let it go.

The next, and MOST aggravating issue I've had with the registry on Babies R Us is that it wasn't updating items that were being purchase - so in other words, they weren't coming off my registry when I'M POSITIVE they were being scanned off at the register. Aside from family member telling me that they bought specific items and that they were still on the registry, as an unpurchased item. I decided to go in and scan other small items that we needed to the registry and purchase them myself, to see if they were coming off and they weren't - not even after I waited 24 hours.

Naturally, I contacted the customer service team again, and OF COURSE they apologize for the inconvenience. They saw "on their end" that X amount of items were purchased, but were only showing X amount of items purchased - the difference a few days ago was over ten items! So they forwarded my issue to a manager and I'm still waiting for a response, which could take up to 7 days. So being that I'm in my 3rd trimester, my baby shower must be approaching, I'm assuming I'm going to get doubles, maybe triples of certain items because Babies R Us doesn't have basic knowledge on website building.

I was told that I can "manually" check-off items myself that were purchased on the registry but this entailed rudely asking my family and guests if they purchased my gift yet, and WHAT it was. NOT HAPPENING!!! This has been a horror story to say the least. Unfortunately, in speaking with other close friends AFTER this issue arose for us, they had very similar issues. I guess there will be a lot of returning to do after my baby shower. SMH.

I placed an order < 24 hrs ago. I paid for express shipping 2-5 days. I get an email it may not be delivered for almost 2 weeks. I call to have this expedited and I will pay extra. The guy kept saying nothing he can do after order placed even though it didn't leave warehouse. Unacceptable!! They state it has 9 days to leave warehouse. Worst customer service ever. Not my first bad encounter. I'm done ordering from Babies R Us.

I have purchased almost $4,000 worth of items from my registry and they are not giving me the endless earnings from it instead they want to give me the Rewards"R"Us points which is not what they are supposed to be doing. They do not care about the consumer and then made it seem like it was my fault that they were doing this.

Ordered an item off of a friend's baby registry on 7:02 PM 5/2/16 from Babies R Us online. Received confirmation at 8:03 that the order was placed. Turns out I put the wrong registry number in and it would be going to the wrong person. I made contact with a customer service agent after a long hold period at exactly 9:04 PM and explained the situation. They claimed that if more than 45 mins has passed since the order was placed that it could not be canceled electronically but could be manually and that I would receive a refund in 3-5 business days.

Fast forward to 5/3/16 and I get notice from them that FedEx picked it up the next business day at 12:32. These notifications are via Email and not text updates like some other retailers use, so I in fact checked my Email today, 5/4/16 at 5:00. Contacted customer service. They stated the prior customer service agent misspoke and that there was nothing they could do to help me, that I could return it if I wish upon receiving it. I stated again that it is going across the country to a person I did not know. They refused to contact that person or contact FedEx to get the item reversed. I asked to speak to a supervisor, was just put on hold and now was disconnected.

To keep this brief we have had many baby showers or showers we've attended. Recently purchased not one but two Verona cribs with changer. For those of you unfamiliar with this brand it is the most expensive crib at Babies R Us. First crib came we spent almost 5 hours putting together, after doing so we noticed crib changer had crack along the wood. We didn't want to disassemble so we just dealt with it. This crib is also very heavy. Hard to unassemble and take it back or go back to store to reorder another one would have just been a pain.

Second Verona Crib we ordered with changer came with no parts to assemble. Went to store, had paid $105 for delivery. Went back to store manager Tim, gave us delivery charge back but we were stuck with the crib in parts lying all over the nursery for 2 weeks. Manager reorders parts. The guys come to put together for second time and some of the parts are missing. For the second time now, guys call store Asst. manager Carole, tells the delivery men that the manager will drive parts out. They also informed her I was standing right there with them. Little did the delivery men or myself know Tim wasn't even there. Guys put crib together but parts for crib changer still are not here and it's been two hours. No word from Carole or Tim. Both are managers at Brookfield.

So now I call there to find out who's bringing these parts, speak to Carole. When I inform her parts never came, we have a second crib sitting at the Brookfield store, Tim had ordered in case parts did not come and we need these parts. Answer: Not “I'm sorry” or “Will send over other crib or anything else.” She states, “Well it’s going to be awhile but I'll go see if I can find these parts.” Two hours goes by and no word from Carole. Call back again, “Do you have the parts?" “Yes but it will be awhile before I can bring them to you.” At that point I stated I'm coming to get the parts but I would like a phone call from Tim. Carole's response, "Why do you want to talk to Tim"? I stated, “Tell Tim I would appreciate a phone call back next day.” Tim calls which I missed call so my husband calls him back, goes through entire day and instead of being considerate about the mishap he then concludes all we want is something from him.

An apology would have solidified this. Even acknowledging his Asst. Store manager Carole could have handled this situation better. My advice stay clear of Babies R Us because of not only horrible customer service but merchandise is not much better. I forgot to mention that Tim was the one who talked me into spending the $105.00 because he stated all the cribs delivered by UPS come damaged which is half the price of their delivery charge.

Apparently spending more money doesn't change a thing, and I forgot to mention there was another $25.00 charge for assembly. Carole Assistant Store manager was not only rude to us. She was rude to their own the delivery men as well. Did not follow through on anything. As far as I'm concerned this place has poor customer service skills and it's sad when you are spending thousands of dollars here to get treated like crap. Actually I don't care if you’re spending $10. You shouldn't be treated poorly. Shame on them for insinuating anything about us. I hope my daughter-in-law cancels her registry with this store.

I ordered a glider chair for our nursery. The chair was delivered on 3/23/2016 by freight in a crushed box. When we opened the box, we discovered a large tear in the seat of the chair. On the same day, we called and were told that a shipping company (Ceva) would pick up the damaged chair and a replacement would be shipped to us. On 3/28/2016, we had received no contact from Ceva. We called Babies R Us and they said Ceva was supposed to contact us and we should call them.

On the same day, we called Ceva, but Ceva had no record of pickup request from Babies R Us. On 3/31/2016, we still had received no communication from any shipping company or Babies R Us so we called Babies R Us. This time they told us they would request pickup from Fedex. On 4/2/2016, we still had received no communication from any shipping company or Babies R Us. We chatted online with Babies R Us Live Chat and they said they will escalate pick up and would be contacted within 3-5 days. This time they said the shipping company could be Ceva, Fedex or Estes.

On 4/8/2016, we still had received no communication from any shipping company or Babies R Us. We chatted online with Babies R Us Live Chat. This time they said the request for the pick up went to the shipping company that same day and we be contacted in 3-5 days. On 4/15/2016, we still had received no communication from any shipping company or Babies R Us. I chatted online with Babies R Us and the representative told me that the "proper department" would contact me within 72 hours. Approximately 90 hours later, I was finally contacted by the shipping company to arrange for the pickup. I made myself available on the very first date the shipping company was available - 4/21/2016. The chair was finally picked up at that time - about one month after it was initially delivered and the damage was brought to Babies R Us' attention.

During all of this constant and repeated follow up with Babies R Us to get them back the damaged chair, I received emails that the return of the damaged chair was required or I would be charged for replacement chair. I talked to one of the representatives about this and, in writing, the representative promised me that I would not be charged for the replacement chair despite the emails. I was advised that the emails were just automatically sent by the system. Despite returning the chair to the custody of the shipping company on 4/21/2016 and the written promise of Babies R Us' representative, today my credit card was charged for the replacement chair. I will now have to communicate with Babies R Us AGAIN in an effort to get this reversed. I will also have to contest the charge with my credit card.

The bottomline: this company delivered a damaged product, forced me to contact them 6 times in order to ensure that the damaged item was returned to them, misrepresented how they would handle the pick up of the damaged product, lied to me, and then charged me for the replacement item after they failed to timely pick up the damaged item.

Went to Union Square NY one last Saturday with my 1 month old and my wife to buy a bassinet. First, had to wait an hour to get the answer regarding the bassinet. Second, went to buy whatever I had, charged twice for the same item. 3, Price shown on the wall are not accurate. After seeing that wanted to return my item right away, and was sent to customer service. (Paid partially with gift card, store credit and major purchase with debit card). After going to customer service my already horrible experience continued. They couldn't give me a return back to my debit card, only a store credit which I didn't want it. Called the supervisor, same story was told.

Logically thinking they could've reversed my previous transaction and started over again (which she called it a hard or long way.) After returning everything back and starting over the transaction I got a receipt that I won't be able to return anything in the future to the stores which participates in some type of Retail Equation. I asked them why, they couldn't give me a clear answer stating that it is corporate office who did it.

After realizing that I won't be able to return the bassinet (newborn might not like to sleep on it) asked the Assistant Store Manager Racquel to make a return of everything, which was declined through the system (receipt is given). After 3 hours of wasting my time there I finally left. It took them 2 hours to give the bassinet to me that was next to the counter with my name on it. Assistant Store Manager was about to say a joke about me being there to her fellow coworkers while I was standing next to them. I felt like because of my accent in English I was mistreated and I wasn't taken seriously. Most importantly my newborn child had to be in that store for 3 hours. Lastly, I was sent to some type of equation company because of the associate's errors.

They don't have any selection on car seats for girls online. I heard this store is expensive I mean really c'mon. There's a few car seats for boys but not for girls? Bump all of this. At least Wal-Mart do the best they can with their baby stuff. At least they have tasteful and cute design car seats. Y'all should be ashamed of your guy's selves. I'm glad I don't shop at your guy's store. I prefer AMAZON. They rock it out!!!

My daughter was looking for a crib for her baby, which is due in August. She had made her choice, but, when we tried to put the crib on layaway, we were told it wasn't in stock. My daughter had left to scan items with her husband. My husband got angry and we were forced to tell my daughter that the crib in question wasn't in stock. My husband decided to call another store and was told that the crib was being discontinued! The women at this store were rude to us and it seemed like they didn't appreciate having to work on a Sunday. When we told my daughter, she decided to talk to the manager and he explained that the cribs aren't made by Babies R Us, but, vendors! Why would they have a crib on display if it's discontinued? We left very disappointed and angry with Babies R Us.

Babies R Us baby registry promised in writing returns for 1 year. However, each time a return is made with or without a receipt, it is tracked on a driver's license. Receipts are only valid for 90 days so later returns are considered no receipt returns, despite the registry. After returning items with expired or gift receipts still within my registry period (which were considered no-receipt) returns, I am unable to return anything. I have contacted Toys R Us corporate multiple times over the past 4 months and the third party service blocking my returns; Toys R Us blames the third party service and vice versa. Toys R Us doesn't accurately represent or implement their return policy. Had I known this, I would not have opened a baby registry here. I will avoid Babies R Us in the future.

I have tried five times to order a gift card -- both on a computer and on my iPhone 5. I select the card and amount and click "ADD TO CART" -- it goes to the next page to fill out personal info, and has nothing in the cart. It says ZERO items. I do an online chat and of course they think I am doing something wrong. No -- it is your stupid website that does not work. Thanks a lot Babies "R" Us. I will go shop elsewhere.

My wife had a baby registry for our baby. One of the items was defective. We went to the store by I-10 and Fry Road to exchange it. When the customer service associate (name Cindy) scanned the box it ranged up $20 more ($89). We explained that these two are exactly the same only the doll is different and even the price tag in the shelf is $69. She asked for somebody to come with me and check the price. He saw the price is $69 but he said somebody put it in wrong place!!! I asked them to order the same item for me so I can come back and pick it up. They said we can't do it. I asked to speak with a manager. Somebody showed up that I don't think he was a manager (name Dan).

He said I can't do anything about it, this is our policy. We already spent a few hundred dollars in gift registry and the store manager could not match the item and bring it $20 down to solve the problem, what kind of store manager is that? Are you really not giving your managers to match the price for $20? Or this guy just played? So after having this experience do you think I'm gonna go to your store to buy my stuff? No, from now on I'm gonna go to Walmart or any other stores first. This happened in 01/18/2016 around 8:00 pm. If you care about your business, please hire some people who can solve the problems.

I purchased a mattress and crib in the store, on Dec 9, for my granddaughter. I was told it would take 7-10 days to deliver the crib to the store and that the store would send an email and follow up with a phone call. My daughter-in-law went to the store today, Dec 27. They told her it has been sitting in the back since Dec 12. I checked my email acct, no email, no call. Her mother bought the matching changing table and had an equally frustrating experience at Babies R Us. The changing table was sent to Toys R Us. The fact that my daughter in law is nearing delivery and she is expected to take the crib today, by herself, is not at all surprising, considering the store doesn't keep their promises. I will not purchase from Babies R Us again.

Would not recommend going here. Manager likes to argue with customers and dump them off on the customer service line (at least an hour on hold during holiday season). The store has paper printed signs all over the place and on displays that mark discounts on clothing, then won't honor the discount because certain items the manager considers an accessory (shoes, socks, hats, etc). It should say on the sign excluding accessories (see posted pictures)! Very unethical, misleading, manipulative business practice! The manager almost prides herself on this type of unfair dealing by concealing the fact that she considers what an accessory is and would misrepresent a discount by not disclosing the exempted items. Shame on Babies R Us for allowing someone like this to manage their store!

I just want to say how much of a bad experience I had with one of your employee, she was very rude and has no customer service. I needed some assistance in finding some stuff on a registry and she rolled her eyes and mumble. I couldn't hear what she said but kinda knew she didn't have the time or patience to help me. I would be so embarrassed to have a employee like her work for a store that is high in customer service. I found another employee and ask that employee what was this girl name and I pointed her out and she said her name is Kristen. I have worked in retail before and that's no customer service that she gave me. I'm sorry to say I will not come back to shop there when you have a employee like Kristen. I give her a failure in customer service.

Ordered some items online to the value of $105.00, had a $100 gift card which I inputted, and gave my visa card for the remaining $5. They charged my visa the full amount and then refused to refund or cancel the order, or let me have contact with a manager. Second time this has happened using them online. Their solution was ''nothing we can or will do about it.''

Babies R Us Company Profile