ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
Austin Energy expert review by ConsumerAffairs
Austin Energy is one of the largest public power utilities in the country. It is a publicly owned utility service, and it is run by the City of Austin.
- Experienced: Austin Energy has been around since 1895, so they have lots of experience delivering electricity and handling any problems.
- Eco-friendly: Austin Energy is a relatively eco-friendly electricity company, and they have made steps to help the environment, including a Green Building initiative, a energy efficient power plan, and a goal to achieve a 35 percent renewable energy supply by 2020.
- Price: Austin Energy offers competitive pricing and has an extensive customer assistance program for Texans who can’t afford electricity.
- Service: Because the company serves so many people, getting a response in a non-emergency situation can be slow.
- Customer service: The quality of customer service at Austin Energy varies, which has led to some complaints.
- Best for: Residential customers, small businesses, midsize and big businesses
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Austin Energy Company Information
- Company Name:
- Austin Energy
- 721 Barton Springs Rd.
- Postal Code:
- United States
- (888) 340-6465