Techzilla Tech Support

Out of Business

Compare Tech Support Services

Research top Tech Support Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and was shipped on 12/21/2015. I received it on the 24th and also notified Techzilla by an email that the phone had a crack on the frame. Nobody got back to me. I contacted Techzilla on 12/28/2015 at 512-960-4162. Customer service responded right away and gave me an RMA number **. I returned the phone the same day and it was delivered to TechZilla, 8619 Wall St, Suite 620, Austin TX at 11:32 AM of 12/31/2015. Since then I have made numerous calls to the same number and have left numerous messages. I have sent several emails and no one returning my calls or emails.

I am out of nearly $260 and nothing to show for. The customer service stinks. I am not sure if this is an honorable honest business. I would strongly recommend no one orders anything from this business. Or, simply accept the fact that you can lose all of your money and nothing against it. I am considering taking legal action against this company. This has to be one of the worst company I have dealt with.

I first became acquainted with Support Squad out of Florida several years ago. They kept changing companies without notification. After about 4 changes, Bomgard and Techzilla were the last two that gave me support. They stopped giving me support around November 2014. Techs said I would receive notification who to sign up. I called billing, they were able to connect me to support. All the men were very helpful that helped me in the past. They were very nice and very respectful and gave me lots of time until issue was resolved.

The billing gave me a phone number to contact for new service, 1-855-359-2084 several times. The person answered did not like to answer questions. They answered a few and would hang up without saying they were going to hang up. I have no support at the present and would like to have a 24/7 company whom I could trust and depend on. I would be afraid of any recommendation given to use Bomgar or Techzilla. I believe the technicians were superior than the companies they worked for.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Techzilla is a remote company that services major brands and handles computer repairs.

• Able to work on many products: The service specializes in many different products and brands.
  • Good pricing: The service is moderately priced compared to similar services.
  • Flexible plans: They offer a range of plans that can be customized based on a customer’s needs.
  • Customer service: Techzilla’s technicians aren’t great at communication.
  • BBB rating: BBB has had issues with the company’s accreditation in the past.
  • Certification: Their technicians aren’t all certified to work on particular products.
  • Best for Techzilla, which has had accreditation issues, operates remotely,, which can make it a poor fit for many companies.

Compare Tech Support Services