5.0/5 (92 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2015

I appreciate having Tech to Us. I could call them to check things out or have steps I needed. It's been a good experience with them.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2015

I needed some work done on our computer so I called Tech to Us and they gave me a good deal for one shot. I did the $99 one-time fix and the technician was great. Then, I was in their database and I got an email that they're running a monthly special. I'm on a fixed income and I couldn't afford the whole $250 down. I thought the specials was awesome so I signed up for it. I do all the work with them. I call them when I have a problem and it doesn't matter when. Their technicians are outstanding, extremely knowledgeable, and helpful. Anybody I've ever talked to at Tech to Us has been great. However, there's one time when I left a note for them not to call me. That didn't work through well since I was awakened by a Supervisor but he was fantastic. He worked on my PC for 6 hours for two days. He worked hard on it, he was great.

The other thing I like about them is I got 30 years experience with computers but there's a lot of the new stuff I don't get very well, and for them to dial in and do what they gotta do is wonderful. I'd recommend them to everybody. Some people go for it; some people don't, but they're amazing. Whoever thought of it, kudos! It's awesome. The biggest and most important thing is its American support. I can understand what they say and that's what makes me feel they're trustworthy. Otherwise, I wouldn't let them in my PC. I'm going to keep doing the monthly special but the minute they lose their American support, I'm gone.

Tech to Us response

Hi Bob! Thanks for the kind words! For the record, we will NEVER move our support or techs outside of the US. Being fully US based is a major part of who we are as a company. So it looks like you're stuck with us forever! Thanks for being such a great customer.

Resolution response: Oct. 2, 2015

My laptop was malfunctioning again and I contacted Tech To Us. I asked for a supervisor because I was not pleased with the other worker's assistance. The supervisor's name was Jay. Jay worked on the problem for two days and the result was a functioning machine. He kept in contact with me every step of the way. He worked diligently and now my computer is on the mend. There is still a problem with my printer and Jay told me that he will fix it for me at my convenience. I am very pleased with this business now.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2015

I wanted Dell to help me with our computer issues then Tech to Us came up. I thought they were part of Dell but turns out that they aren't. They haven't helped me. They did address the issue on my Norton Security correctly, but now my cursor keeps going on the computer all over the place. They told me to not use the cursor and use the mouse instead; however I'm a writer, I have to use the cursor and the touch pad. Moreover, they worked on my husband's three Dell computers for days and they still haven't fixed the problem. They still charge for another month however. Tech to Us is convenient - simply get to them on the computer and they give you an icon with which they can be reached immediately. However it's a long wait on the phone - I was waiting for almost two days then the techs finally came on the next day at 11:00.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2015

The gentleman that helped me was patient, and took his time explaining things. I am not good with computers and get intimidated easily. He was an ace, and solved my problem. I have used their service for a year and have found them to be always helpful.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2015

I went for tech support with Tech to Us since I had issues with the computer. I didn’t want to have to take the computer in because I didn’t know what they were going to do to it. With Tech to Us, I know what they're doing. I got their plan and pay by the month. Their price is pretty high but the company is very good and offers outstanding service. Their technicians are wonderful and keep working on the issue until they get it fixed.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2015

I am someone who knows nothing about computers and every day I find much more about what I don't know about computers. I need help so I got Tech to Us' yearly plan. I've been dealing with their team for 3 or 4 years now and I have no complaints. Occasionally, they did get backed up but recently they must have added some additional personnel because I don't have to wait very long. I find them to be very good; for not much money, I'm getting first-class service that's working very well at all times. I highly recommend them to other people who, in turn, have also been satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2015

I got tired of the people that I had before I got Tech to Us. Every time they did something to my computer, they'd mess something else up and then would charge me when I've already paid. They ask for a lot of money, almost $300, upfront and just caused me nothing but misery. But I love Tech to Us. Their customer service or technicians are friendly and able to answer my questions except for one who doesn’t care too much for his job. I've already recommended it to everybody.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2015

I've been using Tech to Us services for a couple of years now. I was having some problems before with my internet service with Verizon. I called them and a guy from Verizon said he had used Tech to Us' service and that he liked them and recommended their services. So I tried it and Tech to Us has been excellent. I depend a lot on them to go through my computer and look for things since I’m not really as savvy when it comes to computers as the younger people are. I’m dependent on somebody who’s knowledgeable and patient with me. I also don’t like having to do a bunch of prompts to tell me what to do. I like having someone that when I get on the phone, I’m confident that I can trust the person that I’m turning my computer over to.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2015

I was referred to Tech to Us through a router company. My interactions with both their sales and tech support team have been very good. I've recommended this company to others.

Tech to Us Company Information