2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.66/5

Whole Foods Reviews

Original review: May 25, 2020

Since I am in a "leaving a review" kind of mood today, I thought I would take a second out of my day to note that Whole Foods "Sushi Bar" is like no other! OMG! It was so nice to be able to go in and take out fresh sushi as if I was at a restaurant. I will be back!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Have all of Whole Foods with order from. Can pick delivery time, same day, in one hour (for a small fee) or two hour window, free delivery. Can't beat that. The best, in my opinion, and with Whole Foods I'm assured of the quality of the purchased products.

Get buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2019

I feel at home in this store. Personnel are polite, cheerful and helpful. They recognize regular customers and treat us like family. Jokes included. The produce is usually top notch and organic. Breads are fresh, organic and most times still warm. Salad and hot bars are extremely tempting, even when I'm not hungry. It's all so good. Love this place.

Original review: June 18, 2019

The produce is always fresh. If you don’t see it ask associate and they will be happy to help find it. The seafood department is so fresh you think it jumped out the water itself. Butcher is always happy to see you and cut the meats how you like it. The shelves are always neat and advertising. Love the bakery and cheese selections. Not a food bar person but I always grab a snack from there. Clean store always.

Original review: June 7, 2019

For certain items Whole Foods is the best: berries, cheeses, deli, special desserts. Service is usually very good; has improved with Amazon Prime affiliation. Prices still tend high to very high so I buy for special events rather than every day.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whole Foods?

Original review: May 24, 2020

I have shopped at Whole Foods since the ’80s and they are a big disappointment. Aside from them being way too expensive they do not care what the customer wants. The customer service just is not there in all the stores and I have too many in many states. The latest is if you buy a meal they cannot even show the courtesy of giving you utensils so you can eat. They claim it is due to the virus. Before the virus they had their cheap dispensers but who would want to touch that when everyone had their hands on it. Then they had bins where everyone put their hands in it. Too cheap to get the utensils in plastic? Even Chick-fil-A knows that’s the way to go. Now with the virus when I ask them to get utensils in plastic they tell me no because of the virus. They say people touch them.

Who are they kidding, we aren’t stupid. People touch everything in the store so does that mean we should not buy anything? You pay an arm and a leg folks to eat there but they cannot even supply utensils. Too cheap? Yes! They rob us blind and do not care what we think. This is why I hardly ever go in there anymore because anytime I have, noticed it was worse. The quality is going down, the prices go up and their CEO gets richer! Wake up America! Shop only where companies care about customer service, quality, and fair prices!!!! They need us, we do not need them.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I purchased some mangoes at Whole Foods in Palm Beach Gardens. When I took them home and cut two of them open the same day, it was spoiled. By then, the store was closed so I brought the mangoes back the next day sealed in a plastic bag with the receipt. Brandi was there and stated no returns were allowed. I pointed out to her that I bought them yesterday and I was sold spoiled merchandise. Brandi was very rude and again said it doesn’t matter, that there are no returns. I told her I would file a complaint. She boasted that she was a “shift manager” and that “they would not get rid of me”. Brandi had no concept of social distancing and kept getting too close to me. She was not wearing a mask and I kept telling her to stop getting so close to me. She rolled her eyes and responded by saying “I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

I have shopping at your Palm Beach Gardens store for years and have never come across such a poor attitude and such poor customer service. I have seen a dramatic change on the part of your customer service employees and managers since COVID. It obvious that you are training them to believe they are above and beyond civility and can set their own rules in an environment of COVID. You have trained these people to believe they are putting their “life on the line” by going to work and that they can say and do whatever they want. As consumers, we are being forced to put our life on the line when you have employees who think they can use COVID as an excuse to make up their own rules, abuse customers and take no responsibility for selling spoiled merchandise. There are millions of people who do not have jobs and unable to feed their families. Yet you have employees working for you who place no value on their jobs and should be replaced.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Return Policy is not displayed on the website or hardly visible in the market. With that said I mistakenly purchased the wrong vitamin. Within minutes I wanted to exchange it. I was told all sales are final, Why? Contamination can be from the factory, shipping, food handler or other consumers. We are all aware of this when we shop. The product is untampered, box sealed and bottle sealed. All sales are final I was told again, really I can understand with some products but not a completely sealed item. Why can I not exchange or given store credit? This is criminal. We can all make honest mistakes especially someone with some disabilities or simply distracted.

Whole Foods Market is taking advantage of the consumer using a pandemic in order to rob consumers. This is not acceptable and should not be tolerated and honestly they are overpriced on many products. Consumers should be given a option of exchange or store credit not lose what little money we may have during this tough economic times. Whole Foods Market should be ashamed of their criminal policy of all sales final. I myself will never walk into their store ever and I suggest other do the same. We have many other markets where you can shop and feel assure your product is of the highest quality yet if you accidentally purchase the wrong item you can exchange it. I was also hacked in the past through Whole Foods Market Amazon Prime account so be aware of that also. Strike 2 Whole Foods Market. I will never return.

Original review: April 10, 2020

This was my first time ordering from Whole Foods. Some items were out of stock before placing my order, totally understandable. Given the pandemic the items came in time, however half my groceries were missing. I was home so I know it was not taken. Just disappointed, the shopper never called or texted to say if there was an issue. I phoned Amazon and they said the other items showed in stock so they should have been delivered. I take care of an elderly parent and the missing items were staples for her. Very bummed. I was charged the full amount of everything. Won’t do this again.

Original review: April 9, 2020

The customer service has become horrible at the Palm Beach Gardens store since coronavirus hit us. The employees at the customer service desk are rude, argumentative and have no interest in assisting with problems or concerns. It’s become like the airlines where they think they can violate customer rights by doing as they please in the name of “safety”. This is despite the fact that in the name of safety their own employees do not follow proper social distancing guidelines or protect their respiratory droplets from landing on a customers their vicinity. They falsely believe they are so busy that they don’t need to provide a service any longer. This is despite the fact that the customer service desk had 4 employees standing around doing nothing while I was the only customer at the desk.

Whole Foods Company Information