2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.04/5

Whole Foods Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whole Foods?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whole Foods?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

The quality of produce at Whole Foods is always much better than the quality at other big chains, although it has become spottier since Amazon bought the company. The variety of products is great, and though it's expensive, it's usually worth it.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

Good organic choice and store location, including pickup, missing some local rural delivery, some locations are too far for rural location or islander. Missing some french ham. Overall very good. Price closer to Trader Joe's would be appreciated.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

Whole Foods has everything item at wholesale prices. Imagine all items at one place categorized properly and easy to find and shop makes life easier. Their fruits are amazing, fresh and from different countries imported such as mangoes, cherries.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Free delivery to my home during a pandemic is greatly appreciated which is what Whole Foods provides. They also provide the food and brands that I ordinarily use. They stayed in touch during the whole process texting me when they got my order along with when the order was complete and also tracking the driver as he was on his way and when he arrived. What more can you ask?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Whole Foods store is clean and orderly so no difficulty in finding items needed. The staff is always helpful and courteous. The foods are fresh and packaged nicely. I am not an Amazon member so for me, the prices are higher than elsewhere.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

Whole Foods offers a LARGE VARIETY OF healthy and organic products, introducing new brands that I was unaware of before. Whole Foods Market does the homework for me, the shopper, by having all types of natural and organic products in one place, and I don't have to make a lot of stops driving to other stores. Staff is always friendly and highly educated on all departments.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

Quality products and great Amazon prime discounts. Each department has its own personality and knowledgeable employees to answer your questions and make recommendations if required. The variety of products is also quite impressive.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

Whole Foods offers a range of unique and healthy products that I can't find in any other stores around my area. Sometimes I'm surprised that their organic choices are less expensive than the traditional groceries. However, I do think that the stores - at least the one by me - can work on organization, parking, check-out area, and customer service to improve their image.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

Whole Foods always has what I need. Customer Service is always available to help me when I need it. I was a customer at Bread of Life and stayed after it became Whole Foods. Cousin Richie has done right by me and my family.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

Whole Foods were able to fulfill most of my choices. They were in contact via text whenever they needed to substitute a product. The products were fresh and of good quality. From filling my shopping list to the exact time of the delivery, they provided me with step by step information. I am very satisfied with their services.

Whole Foods Company Information