Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.74/5

Whole Foods Reviews

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Their produce is often organic and usually beautiful and freshest. Wonderful concept and staff. Customer oriented. Returns are a hassle. Some produce etc from China but not clearly labeled. Their 365 line is cheap. Nice atmosphere to shop there.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Have all of Whole Foods with order from. Can pick delivery time, same day, in one hour (for a small fee) or two hour window, free delivery. Can't beat that. The best, in my opinion, and with Whole Foods I'm assured of the quality of the purchased products.

Get expert buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2019

I feel at home in this store. Personnel are polite, cheerful and helpful. They recognize regular customers and treat us like family. Jokes included. The produce is usually top notch and organic. Breads are fresh, organic and most times still warm. Salad and hot bars are extremely tempting, even when I'm not hungry. It's all so good. Love this place.

Original review: June 18, 2019

The produce is always fresh. If you don’t see it ask associate and they will be happy to help find it. The seafood department is so fresh you think it jumped out the water itself. Butcher is always happy to see you and cut the meats how you like it. The shelves are always neat and advertising. Love the bakery and cheese selections. Not a food bar person but I always grab a snack from there. Clean store always.

Original review: June 7, 2019

For certain items Whole Foods is the best: berries, cheeses, deli, special desserts. Service is usually very good; has improved with Amazon Prime affiliation. Prices still tend high to very high so I buy for special events rather than every day.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Whole Foods?

Original review: March 20, 2020

I just spent an hour on my computer composing my order with Whole Foods (Marlton, NJ). I kept getting popup ads to utilize the convenience of ordering online and having my purchase delivered at my convenience. Guess what? Like everything else, it's amazing how the wheels come off when there's a crisis. I figured with Amazon's purchase of Whole Foods, that they would best be organized for what events occur. I couldn't be more wrong!

When I tried to schedule my delivery of my purchase, I was offered two days to pick from but beneath my choices was a message that neither was available! And to comeback later. Yes Prime/whole foods, I'll come back later to cancel my insidious membership! Don't offer delivery if you can't provide it! We all are aware of the public's concern nationally but here's some simple advice: state clearly, before customers initiate their order that delivery is not available at this time. Please, please don't waste our time!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

Regarding the Whole Foods in Oakland, CA, but I am told this applies to the whole region. This place is going downhill fast. This latest event was downright creepy. I went there the other day in early afternoon to get a salad for dinner. I looked for the little cups to hold dressing so that you don't have to pour dressing over the salad and let it sit for hours and get soggy by dinner. There were none. I tried to find out why and was told that well, people have been using those little cups to eat at the salad bar, so Whole Foods stopped putting them out.

I have been going there since it opened over 10 years ago and I have never seen people grazing at the salad bar. But even if a few people do, so what? They are going to punish all the good customers just to... what? Why? The owner of Whole Foods is the richest man in the world, and this store in particular is making a run to be the stingiest, cheapest grocery store around. I used to be a regular there -- Now I used it ONLY when there is something there I can't find elsewhere.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I picked up a couple of packages of their ground beef to make chili. The beef was tasteless and loaded with huge pieces of fat and gristle. So disgusting, I threw the whole pot out. Their produce is never any good either. Their baked goods are dry and tasteless, and their pre-made salads inedible. I’ve given Whole Foods way too many chances in the past because they’re in my neighborhood, but that was the last straw. I’m never going back!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I bought 2 products last Thursday: a quinoa salad that tastes like detergent, possibly dangerous to eat. A Beef chili with a ground beef that is full of inedible greasy and hard bits.... Since Wholefoods has been bought over by Amazon, food products quality has deteriorated very fast, prices went up and it's a total rip off now with no chance of a discount even when you are a prime member.

I broke a wrist 3 weeks ago so I have to buy prepared meals or food I don't need to prepare or cut. I also ordered food, delivered by Amazon. The lady even though she saw my cast walked away without bringing the bags in, which was the reason why I had ordered food delivery because I can't use one arm! ;(((

I have been a regular client for 13 years and now I am totally dissatisfied..not the first time. Shrimps for example are undercooked. You can't find the vegetables that we used to find before, which made WF special. The food they prepare is not good quality. But selling something which tastes chemical is the newly trend... I want people to know and complain!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

We bought Organic Chicken from Whole Foods in Square One Mississauga, Ontario. After eating that chicken 3 of us had stomach upset. Immediately after eating that chicken we had to rush to the bathroom. We had loose stools. Even the next day as soon we eat anything else we had bowel movement and rush to the bathroom.

Whole Foods Company Information

www.wholefoodsmarket.com

Get the news you need delivered to you

Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.

You’re signed up

We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.