2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.94/5

Wegmans Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wegmans?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wegmans?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

Wegmans grocery store is a high-end blue-collar food market. It has different types of meats, fish, chicken and pork on sale all the time! They range from wild caught fish to stripping beef from their meat department. I love the choices - all the other products are pretty close to the same but you always bump into specialized cookies, fruits, produce and beautiful vegetables! Wegmans is a clean market that has excellent prices you can afford. They also seem to be one of the most respected chains in the food industry to their people & employees! I'm proud to be a shopper at Wegmans, Thank you for a great experience with amazing food and the extras you shell out to your customers.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

Wegmans is a well organized, and clean place. The atmosphere is great. The shelves are always fully stocked, the hot foods are great - a bit expensive though. Their pizzas though aren't that great. It's just okay. Tried my best to like it. I like their brand name toilet paper, and it's at a reasonable price compared to other stores. After Covid, I noticed that the prices were raised. Friendly customer service. Their bagels are the best. I gave it a 4 because the prices on most items, especially on hot foods could be cheaper. Also, returns on items are very difficult, if you don't have a receipt!

Get buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

Shopping at Wegmans is always pleasurable. Any time I need assistance there is always an employee ready to help. Wegmans has always had everything I need when shopping. The store is always clean, restrooms always clean, shelves always stocked. Employees always dressed as professionals and always ready to help. Cashiers are polite and courteous. During this covid everyone wears a mask, keeps 6 feet apart or more and there are free standing sanitizing machines. Wegmans is a great store. If you've never shopped at Wegmans you need to. You won't be disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

Wegmans has a wonderful assortment of quality produce and cheese: produce is always fresh and the cheese selections are much more comprehensive than at other competitors. We're picky when it comes to seafood purchases, and Wegmans has excellent quality fresh fish (Never a seafood odor!). Other departments are similarly offering abundant quality products. Staff is friendly. This is where we go to stock up.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Their staff can answer any questions you have. And they go the extra mile in helping you. The quality of their meats is excellent. Even when they are unpacking the merchandise, on the side of the carton it says "grain fed, non GMO, anesthesia for the chickens." Worth a few dollars more in those items. However, in many other cases their prices are comparable or even lower than the Walmart.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

Wegmans is charging an absolutely ludicrous surcharge for curbside pickup! I have not seen another store doing this, ANYWHERE! At a time when food is already so expensive we can barely afford to feed our families, Wegmans cashes in by charging people who don't want to expose themselves to the risk, by charging astronomical surcharges for curbside pickup. What a disgrace!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

The layout is simple, making it easy to locate items, and the staff will walk you to the item you’re looking for if you cannot find it. Many checkout lanes and plenty of shopping carts and convenient parking.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Some name brand products are not sold at Wegmans. Therefore, I cannot make it my main store for grocery shopping. Although I like the store very much, Shop-Rite has a wider selection of many items. Checkout is very efficient as enough cashier-handled checkout aisles are available.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

I have shopped other grocery stores and keep coming back to Wegmans. They always have what I need. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable as well as polite. The produce as always fresh and plentiful. I also appreciate the prepared meals. Would always recommend Wegmans!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

This store is clean and well stocked. They are taking all the precautions possible to prevent the spread of Covid 19. Every department is wonderful with fresh products and a wide variety. I travel about 10 miles to come to this store because they never disappoint.

Wegmans Company Information