2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.27/5

Trader Joe's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trader Joe's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trader Joe's?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

I love that the products take in consideration my desire to be more healthy. I am 52 years old. I am so out of shape that it has become special to walk from the bedroom to the living room. I know that I need to lose weight and get healthy. I also know that 80% of that equation is what I eat. Therefore, I am blessed that Trader Joe's can help me with this endeavor.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

In my opinion the culture, cleanliness, stocked shelves, and customer service are values that every shopper seeks -- especially, in the era of COVID-19. The trauma associated with long lines, unprofessional/rude customer service, empty shelves and stressful culture are triggers that we simply do not need these days. When you approach a store associate you should be greeted with kindness, attention and a smile, and doing so may change a person's entire outlook/shopping experience. A simple 'Welcome to **, how are you today,?" makes a huge difference for the shopper and customer service. It is because of these free expressions of kindness and genuine customer service that I keep returning, and recommending my neighborhood Trader Joe's over Whole Foods that is literally 5 min away!

Get buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

Trader Joe's is always well stocked. The employees are plenty, and are friendly and helpful. One of my favorite things is their coffee. They bring in new and exotic offerings, along with their basic coffee, which happens to be a delicious smooth cup of joe for a ridiculously low price. The size of the stores is small which makes it a nicer shopping experience. Though small in size, they have tremendous variety at excellent prices, and I am able to get all of my groceries and sundries while there.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

I love Trader Joe's! They have great prices on so many items: cheeses, nuts, and dairy, to name a few. They have the best holiday foods, all at reasonable prices. I love that all the dairy products are sourced either organically, or from cows who have not been shot up with hormones and antibiotics. This store makes eating healthy a lot easier. And the employees are super friendly and helpful. Their Thanksgiving turkeys and holiday hams are the best ever!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I shop at the Trader Joes market in my area nearly every morning. The moment I walk in the store, my mood elevates with the great music they play as well as being greeted by their great crew members. They introduce new items weekly and the prices are right. Their products have no GMOs and there is wide variety of organic dairy, produce and grocery. The wine department is well stocked with an array of different blends at very competitive prices. There is a sample station with featured food of the day and free coffee sample. They also sell household goods and skin care. Trader Joes is my one stop shop!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

Always clean and stuffed with fresh merchandise. Staff is very professional, friendly, willing to assist and have good spirit. I love the experience of shopping in this store, comparing to others. You would expect that all the above is at the account of high prices (Whole food...), but surprisingly the prices are very reasonable!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

The employees and management go the extra mile to help you find what you're looking for. They'll even go in the stock room to look for an item, and if they don't have it, they will find out when it's coming in. The employees are friendly and professional. They recommend new items they have tried, and they have knowledgeable employees who can help you with wine and beer choices. Shopping there is a pleasure.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

MY GO TO STORE FOR YEARS!!! Convenient, employees always willing to go the extra mile to help. Can't ask for more, except that there is more. A lot more. Great product variety and always introducing new things that make the shopping experience at TRADER'S fun. And with all the protocols necessary because of covid, the experience at TRADER'S is still as good as before.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Fast and courteous service. That place is clean, neat and orderly. Not difficult to find anything on the shelves to help you if you have any problem locating merchandise. However due to the Coronavirus there is a limited amount of people that are allowed in the store one time. So you may have a little wait but it's okay. It's worth waiting for.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

Always great service. Fantastic selection of healthy selections, from produce to fresh wild-caught Salmon, Ģrass fed Beef and free-range chicken. Terrific selection of nuts as well. Ĺet's just say it's impossible to list everything wonderful about Trader Joe's. My family's been going there forever. Since the first store opened in Pasadena, California!

Trader Joe's author review by Jim Angelus

Trader Joe's is a chain grocery store that is a leader in organic and fresh food. Founded in 1958, the company's products are known for not containing any artificial preservatives and ingredients. Hence, the store is very popular with health-conscious shoppers, as well as those concerned about fair treatment of farm animals and responsibility to the environment.

• Delicious flavors: Trader Joe's bacon is smoked over real woods, giving it a distinct and delicious taste.

• No chemical curing agents: Nitrites, which have been known to cause cancer, are not added during the production process.

• Bacon snacks: Those who dream of combining chocolate and bacon into one delicious treat will have that dream answered at Trader Joe's.

• Fully cooked options: To make life more convenient for customers, Trader Joe's also sells fully cooked bacon; it just needs to be heated in the microwave.

• Easy purchasing: Trader Joe's has locations throughout the United States, making it simple for most consumers to purchase bacon products from the company's stores.

by Jim Angelus Bacon Contributing Editor

Jim Angelus has 25 plus years of restaurant experience, and he brings this experience to his food truck. Bacon Bacon is a place where foodies and bacon lovers generally can find mouthwatering meals in a friendly atmosphere. Jim opened his food truck in 2010. It is now a popular bay area food truck and sandwich shop, open seven days a week for breakfast and lunch. Bacon Bacon has appeared on Food Network, CNN and Discovery Network. Most important to Jim, he has a successful business that allows him participate in the industry he is most passionate about and be home in time to put dinner on his family’s table.

Trader Joe's Company Information