2. Shopping
  3. Grocery Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.21/5

Trader Joe's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trader Joe's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trader Joe's?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

Always great service. Fantastic selection of healthy selections, from produce to fresh wild-caught Salmon, Ģrass fed Beef and free-range chicken. Terrific selection of nuts as well. Ĺet's just say it's impossible to list everything wonderful about Trader Joe's. My family's been going there forever. Since the first store opened in Pasadena, California!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

Customer services is the best and the product that I buy is reasonable price and of good standards. The parking is easy and the isle are wide enough where I don't feel rush. I feel as if it is my store only when I go and most of the staff know my name or my face, It is a pleasant experience and I highly recommend it to all of my friend.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

Everything is very easy to find. If you have any questions there is always an employee readily available to help you. Cashiers are very friendly and always bag for you. Prices are fabulous! In the times of Covid they are very socially responsible. The store is never crowded and they take proper measures to make sure everybody is safe.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I have been going there for a while and it’s like they never run out of food. They are always stocking their shelves. If you call them they will place items on hold for you or someone else to pick up.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

This store has quality products, shelves are always stocked, always friendly & helpful staff. Prices are reasonable. Stores tend to be on the smaller size, so variety tends to be somewhat limited. They are very good about exercising care during pandemic.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Everyone that works there is friendly and helpful. The store has an amazing selection of frozen and microwave meals and sides. There are always interesting new items. I love that the stores use local artists to do all of the decorating. The parking lot at my local location is way too small and I always have trouble finding a space, but that shows how popular the store is!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Love this place for the unique food they have. Also they have a lot of organic products and most of the time the fruits and vegetables are fresh. They carry food from all over the world. The staff are very friendly and polite and will greet you always.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

Many choices for organic foods. And their wine selection is excellent. The seasonal items are always good. The employees are always nice and helpful. When you ask an employee for help, they always are willing to help you find that item with a smile. I genuinely think they enjoy their job. Lastly, enjoy listening to their podcast.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

One of the healthiest stores with inexpensive products for everyone’s diet. They treat their employees & customers well. Compared to other stores, it doesn’t smell and the atmosphere/ aroma get you in the mood. What is there not to love about TJs?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

Trader Joe’s has everything I need. Their COVID-19 sanitation protocol is top-notch. The checkers are always attentive to your needs. They are friendly and it looks like they’re having fun at work. I’ve always been impressed with Trader Joe’s but since COVID-19 I am more impressed and appreciative of their service.

Trader Joe's Company Information