This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Thrive Market advertises “wholesome products at wholesale prices.” The online grocery store specializes in selling organic and healthy food, health, beauty and home products based on a membership business model. The company is dedicated to delivering nontoxic, eco-friendly and fairly priced products to their customers.
For a small monthly fee, Thrive Market delivers organic groceries to your door. Items can be pricey, but Thrive Market's costs are on par with other organic grocery stores and adds a layer of convenience.
- Shop online
- Large product range
- Home delivery
- Search by diet
- Meat must be bought in bulk
- Items can be expensive
What is Thrive Market?
Thrive Market is an online organic grocery store that requires a membership. When you sign up, you complete a short quiz that asks you questions to help the company customize your product suggestions.
Example questions include:
- Who do you usually shop for?
- Do you have any food allergies or follow any special diets?
- What’s on your typical shopping list?
Once you complete your quiz, you’re prompted to sign up for a plan or complete a free trial.
Thrive Market products
According to its website, Thrive Market stocks more than 6,000 organic and non-GMO products. Product categories include food, meat and seafood, wine, bath and body, babies and kids, supplements and home. The company has a selection of nontoxic cleaning supplies.
The company sells products from many brands, and Thrive Market has its own line of products made with ethically sourced packaging designed to support zero waste. At the time of publishing, the company was working to become a zero-waste company, which means 90% to 91% of the company’s waste must be disposed of sustainably.
Food is available to fit most dietary needs, and you can conduct filtered searches for products approved under more than 70 different diets, including:
- Low FODMAP
- Whole 30
- AIP diet
Thrive Market pricing
Thrive Market membership costs $9.95 a month if billed monthly or $60 a year if billed annually. You get free shipping on your first order of more than $25, and shipping is always free on orders over $49. Product prices vary based on what you’re shopping for but are similar to other organic grocery stores.
Thrive Market FAQ
- Where are Thrive Market store locations?
- Thrive Market is an online market. Its headquarters is in Marina del Rey, California.
- Where does Thrive Market ship to?
- Thrive Market ships to the contiguous U.S. At the time of publishing, Thrive Market does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Canada, but the company states it hopes to expand its availability to these areas soon. Thrive Market cannot deliver to post office boxes.
- Is Thrive Market cheaper than Whole Foods?
- Prices vary by item. But to put this question to the test, we compared the costs of three items available at Thrive Market and a Whole Foods location in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Whole Foods’ prices may vary depending on your location.
Daiya Deluxe Cheezy Mac
- Thrive Market cost: $4.39
- Whole Foods cost: $3.50
- Winner: Whole Foods
- Thrive Market cost: $23.33/pound (available in six-pound options only)
- Whole Foods cost: $19.99/pound (multiple weight options available)
- Winner: Whole Foods
- Thrive Market cost: $24.99 for a 20-ounce pouch ($1.24 an ounce), Thrive brand
- Whole Foods cost: $23.99 for a 12-ounce container ($1.99 an ounce), Whole Foods’ 365 brand
- Winner: Thrive Market
- Does Thrive Market have a trial period?
- Yes. Sign up for membership and cancel within 30 days for a full refund.
- How do I cancel my Thrive Market membership?
- You can cancel your membership online on your account page. If you cancel within the first 30 days, you receive a full refund. If you have a monthly membership, you can cancel and avoid any future membership charges. If you have an annual membership, you will maintain your account until your year is over. Prorated refunds are not available.
- What is the Thrive Gives program?
- For every paid membership, Thrive gives a free membership to someone in need. Qualifying individuals include teachers, students, veterans and low-income families. You can apply for a free membership on the company’s website.
Is Thrive Market worth it?
If buying organic, non-GMO, sustainable products is a priority to you, Thrive Market could be a great option. While item prices might seem high to some, they are similar to the prices at other organic grocery stores, and the monthly fee of $5 to $10 is affordable. While Thrive Market might not have everything you need on your grocery list and meat must be bought in large quantities, you can get most everything you need backed by some pretty great quality standards.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Thrive Market Company Information
- Company Name:
- Thrive Market
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.