Stop & Shop

Compare Grocery Stores

Research top Grocery Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

An old bag with greasy stringy gray hair named **, who works at Customer Service at 1790 Post Road East, in Westport humiliated, belittled, demeaned and embarrassed me. I approached her desk for singles on Friday evening, May 19th. She could only spare ten. Fine. Then she asks me if my dog is a service dog. I responded that she is a Support dog. She asked me for documentation and I said to her, it is against ADA laws to ask me for documentation, besides, I am in here every day and no one has ever said anything. She demanded to see my documentation and to avoid a scene, I gave it to her. I told her that I didn't feel comfortable with her knowing my business and knowing my illness.

She took my documentation and was reading my diagnosis. She told me that from now on, every time I came into the store, I would have to come to the Customer Service desk, show my documentation to whoever was there and ask if I could shop. She said that one lady's dog peed on the floor. I said I never saw anyone else in the store with a dog. I also told her that my dog is always in the stroller, never jumps out and never barks. I asked if I had to show the documentation to her every time I came into the store and she said no but I would have to come to customer service every time anyway. I still didn't cause a scene. When I left the store, I walked my dog, and the incident was bothering me and I started to get agitated and angry.

I went back to the store at around 9:30 and I was going to tell that bitch off but she had already left. I asked for the manager. ** came over. I gave her my Stop & Shop card, told her I was never shopping there again. I told her what happened and she was shocked that the old bag, **, didn't call her. ** was apologetic and said she would talk to ** the next day. Not good enough. The next day I went to speak to the GM,**. He said he was dealing with it, and asked me to give them another chance. I said no. I said she shouldn't be working at customer service, she should be in the stock room, or she should be fired. I also said that I wanted a written apology from that miserable witch. He said that wasn't going to happen.

They violated my rights and ADA laws by asking to see my documentation and telling me that I had to check in with Customer Service before I shop. How humiliating. So what the hell is Stop and Shop doing to alleviate my humiliation, my embarrassment? Obviously, nothing. So, I am taking them to court. Stop and Shop, your staff is the worst, your service is the worst, you don't give a ** about your customers. But you will, when I am through with you. It sure will be dealt with. Punitive damages. You shouldn't even get one star.

I appreciate Stop & Shop for its convenience and huge selections. The Customer Service Counter people are usually attentive and friendly as is also, the Deli (especially when they are conscience of not handling the meats with the same bare hands that just swept the floor). That is great. But the cashier situation is hit or miss. That is why I use the "Self-Checkout" whenever possible. It is not because of convenience that I use the "Self Checkout". It is because of the need to avoid interacting with the curt and unhappy cashiers. I am often left feeling traumatized by the experience after going through a 'human being' on the register. But I know it is not a delightful job. I was a cashier at many a store. I felt that making the experience pleasant for the customer made it pleasant for me, as well. But Stop & Shop cashiers are taught that, it seems.

Stop & Stop doesn't seem to have Customer Service training. Do they? It is not apparent if they do by their cashiers. Doesn't seem to be a priority with that company as it is with Market Basket and Roche Brothers. The upside is that people I know, who've worked at the local Stop & Shop, say a lot of nice things about the job. The people who work there are friendly toward each other, mostly, and that is a good thing.

My wife Cathryn left her coupon book filled with coupons, receipts, rainchecks and receipts from the bottle return machines at your Carle Place store. She instantly called back and asked your employee (Owen) to put it aside for her with her name on it. She told him that it was important to her. He said that he would. She called the store a few days later to say she would be coming by to pick it up. The employee that she spoke to said not to come down, that they didn't know where it was. They also said that Owen only comes in on Wednesdays and that she would have to wait until then to find out if it was still there. She asked if anyone could call him to ask him where he put it and was told that no one there had his phone #. So she waited until today (Wednesday) to do her weekly shopping and she arrived at 3:50.

She went straight to the courtesy desk and asked if anyone had the booklet or if they could look for it. She was told that the only place it would be would be in the safe and the employee asked the manager to look for it. He did and then told her that it wasn't there and the only thing that she could do would be to wait until 5:00 when Owen comes in. "It's only an hour," he said. So my wife did her shopping, then waited at the courtesy counter from 4:55 until 5:20... Only to be told by the other employees and the manager that they're sorry and they don't know what else to tell her. So after waiting an additional week for him to come in and wasting all that time waiting in the store with her 90-year-old mother and sister with MS, she left without her coupon booklet. By the way, how is it ok to show up a 1/2 an hr late to work, he was supposed to start work at 5:00 pm (I would check the time clock).

When my wife got home she called the store again to see if he was in yet. The phone rang about 12-15 times, then went back to the recording, then rang another 5-6 times and then was finally answered by Owen. When my wife asked him if he remembered where he had put the booklet he just said that he put it on the side with my name on it. Then he told her that someone probably threw it out because she didn't come back for it soon enough and they can't just leave stuff laying around. Why wasn't it put in the safe? Everyone else that worked there said that that's where it should have been placed.

He just repeated that he didn't know what to tell her, he didn't know what happened to the book and all of her coupons and receipts and that maybe someone threw it out and she should have came back the same day. Well, she couldn't come back the same day bc she was already 6 towns away dropping off her 90 year old mother and taking in her groceries and putting them away and still had to do the same for her sister. My wife took the time to cut every coupon out, plus the time to organize them plus the rain checks plus the time go back there and stand around plus the cost of the book. He showed total disregard for my wife's time after the careless nature with which he (Owen) inconvenienced her.

I want her to be reimbursed for her multiple phone calls, her time and her book, her rain checks, her bottle return cash and her aggravation. An apology to her is also in order. You really should have a policy in place for this type of occurrence and if in fact, it is to put customer's belongings in your safe that that policy clearly was not followed. This arrogant, disrespectful employee is going to cost you approximately 11,000 dollars which is roughly what we spend in your store a year. Also my mother-in-law and sister-in-law have also agreed to no longer shop in your store if nothing is done about this injustice. They spend about the same. Your employee Owen's rude and discourteous manner in which he handled this matter will, in the end, cost your company approximately $90,000 over 3 years. A smart business man would rectify this issue immediately. I await your response. Thank you.

I went to Stop & Shop in Brockton on Belmont St. last night after work to do my weekly shopping. I had a whole cart full of groceries and I went to the register and there was only 1 register opened and a line of about 5 people not including myself and they all had cart full of groceries. I said to a person that I thought was a supervisor "you only have 1 register opened?" and she said, "We have the self checkouts opened too". I left my cart and walked out and said this is not worth it. I went to Shaw's and did my shopping and probably got better prices and was able to checkout right away. I think Stop & Shop doesn't appreciate their customers and it shows. Perhaps they feel they can deal with losing customers, but time will tell.

I went there to see a line & decided to stand waiting, thinking she would probably be moving fast or get help because of the line. She's there moving very fragile as if not happy to keep the line moving, then suddenly she leaves the long line and goes over to a customer that just walked up with a cart full of groceries to transact a return. (????) Now I'm mad because we have been waiting and then she just leaves without ringing for help or anything.

So about 7 minutes goes by, I saw 2 guys standing around with name badges so I went over to them, nicely greeted and said, "Excuse me, could she get some help? She has a long line, and she just left it to help with returns". He said they're just a few people here that can do the Western Union transactions. I said, "So please send someone to help her with returns & bottle return receipts, and let her do the Western Union". He said there's no one available. I thanked him & walked away, and he went back to chatting up about his golf trip with his mistress!?? This has got to be one of the worst places to step into. They're always short staffed & always have an attitude! Stop & Shop in Waterbury, CT on Walcott Street IS THE WORST!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StopnShop?

Some of the cashiers have this DISGUSTING and UNHEALTHY HABIT of licking their fingers and salivate on the money and the plastic bags in order to insert the goods. This is the third time I am complaining to a cashier at Stop and Shop at 130 Wheatley Plaza in Greenvale NY. PLEASE TRAIN your employees to use water with a sponge in order to reduce the risk of infections.

I ordered online a 3 ft Boars Head-Italian sub on February 25th, 2017 to be picked up March 1st, 2017 at 5 pm at the Stop and Shop # 2589 located at 92-10 Atlantic Ave., Ozone Park, NY. When my husband and I arrived to pick up our order at the deli counter they looked surprised when I showed them my order form. This made me nervous. The worker attending to us said he will check the inside, but found nothing. I spoke to the deli manager, and he told me that he doesn't know why they didn't receive the order. He graciously offered me a $10 gift card.

I ordered this sub to bring the next day to the hospital in Connecticut for my daughter who is receiving chemotherapy for breast cancer. My family scrambled that night to prepare sandwiches for my daughter as promised. The $10 gift card was not worth the aggravation that happened to us. We hope this would never happen again to other customers. Stop and Shop needs to make an effort to make sure their online orders are completed. My Stop and Shop order confirmation number is **.

While browsing through the salmon I discovered the pictured salmon. I gave 3 of these to the clerk in the department and he told me he would ask his manager what this was. I took a picture of the fourth package which had the least maggots. The others were even more invested. I felt sick all evening and skipped dinner. Clearly there is something wrong with quality assurance at S&S and with the supplier. What will you do about this?

I placed an order on Friday 2/10/17 for pick up on Sunday 2/12/17 at 10:00am (Lake Ronkonkoma NY store). I just had surgery so shopping is hard for me as I have limited use of my arm... I get to the Lake Ronkonkoma store on Sunday in the snow & ice only to be told there is no order under my name. I gave the employee my confirmation #-order # only to be told to call 1-800-5-peadpod... I call and I am told my order was cancelled. No email or phone call to advise me of this, nothing!! I asked why and was told that the "system" found another account under my name so they cancelled my current account along with my order. This is completely unacceptable. You call this customer service? You cancel a customers order without any notification at all?

Needless to say that I had to then waste 2 hours of my time shopping for the food I ORDERED VIA PICKUP SERVICE! I did not receive an apology or anything, I received an "oh well" and a nasty look from the store employee. Then I check my checking account because I used my debit card to pay online and they certainly CHARGED me for the order they cancelled!! I will NEVER use pea pod service again nor will I ever shop at Stop & Shop or recommend your store or pea pod to any of my friends or family. I am so happy that Shoprite is opening up next to your store because that's where I will shop from now on. If they continue to display poor customer service or cancel orders (but charge customers) without notification I can only hope that you'll be out of business soon. Completely angry over how they handled the situation! They did NOTHING to assist.

Discrimination at Stop & Shop Berlin CT - Yesterday Saturday Feb. 4, 2017. 4 pm. After shopping for groceries. I was targeted. I scanned the groceries for my daughter and then bagged them. While checking out after paying for my daughter's groceries. There was a balance of $1.60 for the bags. I then added my groceries which I did not use the handheld scanner. I scanned then put the items on the belt. The store manager April came over to me and said I was being audited. Ok I said. She then told me to follow her over to another register. April then dumped out all my groceries that I had paid for my daughter. She re-scanned all those items. There was no difference in the price. April treated me with so much disrespect. I was crying because I was being accused of something that I do not do. April should be fired for what she did to me. I will be contacting my attorney.

On January 14th at approx 6:00 pm I pulled into the handicap space that was approx 20 feet from the store entrance! It was snowing (my wife was ill so I was doing the shopping). As I started towards the entrance I noticed an employee standing against the wall smoking a cigarette, I also noticed that the bottle return room was empty, so I thought I would seize the moment and return the 6 or 7 little plastic grocery bags filled with returnable. I found a cart nearby and proceeded to fill the cart with the plastic bags. Well in my haste, (being cold) I ripped one of the bags and cans and bottles fell to the ground. Well I got down on my hands and knees to pick them up, that was a little more than I wanted to go through.

Anyways here I am a 284 pound old handicap guy on his hands and knees in your parking lot, I look over at the employee (while on my hands and knees in the snow) and think to myself, "Really dude?" I mean he is a mere 20 feet away and watched me go through all that! Well anyways I am now cold, wet and am not feeling all the good but I continue. I push the cart up to the bottle return door and the employee standing against the wall looked at me and said "No carts allowed." I said "Really? Then why is there a cart in there now?" He leaned forward to look and said that was for cardboard. I was a little puzzled, so I said "Stop and Shop values cardboard more than a valued paying customer?" He said "If you don't like then you can go elsewhere!" I was shocked! But I said "Well I am a growing man. I should be able to figure this out."

So with that I left the cart outside the door and grabbed a couple of bags, and of course the bag got snagged by the cart so it ripped open as well and cans and bottles fall to the ground. Well I bend over pick them up and at this point I am in pain and discomfort from the 9 hernias I have from my triple bypass surgery I had in 2009. I walk into the room and put a 2 liter bottle in machine, only one machine worked in the whole room to took plastic. Well wouldn't you know my luck the machine spits out a receipt for 5 cents and says machine full. I tell the employee standing right outside still standing against the wall. His reply was "Yeah I will get right on it" and laughed. I was again shocked. "What the hell" I thought, so I called my wife on the phone and explained to her that our dinner will be late due to what I just went through.

The employee heard me say "I can not believe that employee of Stop and Shop was acting and treating me this way." He overheard me and slammed the machine and said "You wait right here. I will go get the damn manager." I waited for 3 or 5 minutes (maybe longer). Anyways I went back in the bottle return room out of cold. I walk to phone hanging on wall and the lady answered and before I could say a word she said, "someone will be with you " and hung up! At this point I was Cold, in pain, felt unsafe from the attitude I got from employee, and somewhat upset!

Well at this point I thought "this is getting totally out of control" so I thought being that me and my wife of 31 years has been shopping your establishment for many years and spend on an average 700 dollars a month, going to the store manager I would get this ordeal settled. So with that I pushed my cart with empty bottles and cans into the store, which again many cans and bottles fell to the floor and me picking them all up, no customers all the cashiers turned and looked at me because the noise, but not one offered me help.

Well I sat there on the bench for a few minutes, got up and spread my arms across cart while pushing it toward the service counter, which is on the opposite side of store. I notice a guy walk by dressed in tie, I asked if he was the manager and he said "Yes, what can I help you with?" I told him "all I did was come here to buy a tomato and a head of lettuce and return these bottles" (from which I bought from your store) and he said "sorry fire Marshall said no carts in bottle room". I replied, "Yeah I know I get that, no carts allowed unless you are cardboard, but I am a heart patient and have had a triple bypass and I got into a situation that your employee offered no help." He looked at his employee and said "Help this guy to his car." I was shocked. I said "Sir I was 20 feet from my car. Why would I push this cart full of bottles twice that distance just to have you treat me like this?"

I asked for his name and he wrote a 2 names on a paper with a phone number and with that the employee (hands still in pocket) walked out the store leaving me behind to push cart with more bottle and cans falling and me bending over to pick up. I get outside and ask if he was going to help me or stand there, he looked at me turned and walked away! My lips went numb, my eyesight blurred, I called 911. Well yeah I ended up taking a ride to Bridgeport hospital by ambulance, and the paramedics were the ones that helped me load my bottles and cans. Yeah I spoke to Fred and Ray from S&S and felt worse.

My supermarket is convenient to my home (6 miles) and that's a plus. However, it's major supermarket chain store that is not all that well stocked at times and does not offer a wide variety of brands or item size (eg, I am a single person household and don't want a large box of cereal nor do I want a 1/2 gallon of milk). The meat selection and butcher area is pretty good; the produce section is pretty good. The store is so cold that frequently I can't wait to get only what I absolutely need and get out as quickly as possible. I am not alone with this 'complaint'. The customer service is quite good thankfully in general. A few workers aren't customer oriented but I supposed not everyone is.

On Tuesday Jan 3, 2017 I went into Stop and Shop #0618 located on 410 Reidville Dr Waterbury, CT to have a prescription filled prescribed by my 18-month-old's pediatrician. My child was 3 weeks into a cold that would not let up with any of the over the counter medications and had formed a ear infection from all the congestion. She was suffering at this point. The pharmacist on duty refused to fill my daughter's prescription based on the fact the medication is not age recommended for her age. He spoke with my child's pediatrician who explained to him that the medication is not a mistake and gave reason as to why he prescribed it. The pharmacist again refused to fill my child's Rx. The pharmacist states to me that he can show me some over the counter substitutions and at that point I was beyond pissed.

It had already been explained to him that the over the counter meds were not helping and she needed a stronger antihistamine in order to get well. Since when does the pharmacist know better than the doctor with the degree? It has been brought to my knowledge that the pharmacist does have the right to refused to fill a prescription but there should be some type of boundaries or guidelines in place otherwise why are hundreds of millions of dollars wasted in doctor visitations every year if the pharmacist feels he knows best. If that's the case I might as well go to the pharmacy when I feel sick and ask him to prescribe something instead. I mean he's going to fill the prescription anyway? After being given all the information he was given the pharmacist have complied and filled my daughter's medication order. He challenged and disrespected a doctor with over 30 years experience.

If Stop and Shop's pharmacist think they know what's best for each and every person that needs a prescription filled, I'd like for them to show me their medical degree that if they actually had wouldn't be wasting their time filling prescriptions. It was cold and pouring rain that day and I had to drive way back across town to another pharmacy to get my child's prescription filled instead of heading home to get to my agonized child in bed and comfortable. This has been the most unpleasant visit to the store ever and I doubt I will continue to buy groceries or use the pharmacy there again.

The store is well stock but it does not have the bargains you would hope for especially in the meat department. Their meat is kind of high to me and the products you do see a deal on you have to spend 25 or more to get it and then it's a limit to how many you can have. I usually go somewhere else for my meat and dairy.

I like the meat dept., they have good prices and also have small packages for 1 or 2 meals. There are things I have gone there for that they don't carry and wish they did. Overall, it's convenient, you can find what you're looking for easier, it's a good store.

The store is big and well stocked. I dislike the store for the following reasons: Checkout lines are always long including the self-checkout. In many store, they will open more lines when it is busy but not Stop and Shop. The store brand product are poor. In fact we stop buying the store brand because of quality.

I like the deals they give you on coupons. I do find their prices higher on some products. I like that the store is kept clean, but there are some times when you have to watch for spoiled vegetables. In general I like shopping at Stop and Shop.

Stop & Shop is not the equal of other stores - it is more expensive, crowded, and the aisles are frequently filled with items to be stocked. The meat is barely average. I don't think they can afford to match some of the lower cost retailers coming in - do they pay more or just want to profit more. I'll take Shaws any day!

This store replaced Waldbaum's. It was the best thing that happened to this neighborhood. It is one of the few supermarkets catering to the new consumer. It carries organic products, both fresh and canned. The organic product prices are affordable.

A customer less than 3 yrs., I am pleased the quality and cost of the products. The atmosphere is pleasant and the workers are generally helpful and friendly. The proximity of the store is a plus. ShopRite used to be my go-to store but now Stop & Shop gets the job done.

I like Stop & Shop, but my only complaint is that when an item is on sale they say in small letters (must buy 10). I don't want 10 because I live alone and don't need 10. The lettering is so small and if you buy 1 or 2 you don't get the sale. Their advertising for sale items can be confusing because they also say certain items. For instance, I bought Cheez-Its and the cashier said it was the wrong one. Not the one that was advertised, even though it was the exact one that was shown in the circular.

This company has many complaints about debit fraud. As someone who had more than $7k stolen at this chain, I do not recommend trusting Stop & Shop with your bank information. In one day, this company allowed: $1002 at Natick, $1002 at Framingham, $827 at Jamaica, $802 Jamaica, $802 Natick, $802 Watertown, $802 Watertown, $802 Framingham, $802 Milford, and $802 Milford. I am amazed that a store allows such large sums to be taken out multiple times without suspicion.

Last week I was shopping in my local store and heard a store message reference to Thanksgiving as "thanksgathering". I believe in God, and take the alteration of the holiday name, as a shift away from the true nature of the holiday. God is to be thanked, as was intended in the holiday creation. Yes, I am offended. Henceforth, I am evaluating my future business at your establishment. Maybe you care, maybe you don't. I do and so I have written to let you know.

Also, in trying to submit this message to Stop & Shop, I could not do so via email. The statement that they want to hear from us is bogus. The internet site would not submit, but instead, ran me to FAQ and other menus. In other words, difficult, and more or less, a put off. When I called the toll free number, I was run through about five menus, before I hit on one that promised a live person to talk to. Finally, I reached a real person who then copied my above statement and said she would relay it to marketing. Maybe, maybe not. Happy Thanksgiving.

I went to your store in chicopee Massachusetts and bought a lot of grocery. I had my bags in the bottom part of the carriage. I also had a bag of sugar and flour from big y in the top of the cart. The cashier said she had to look in my bags under the cart, went out and grabbed my bags and shook them to check if anything was in them. Then she told me she had to see a receipt for the items I bought at big y. I said "what for? They were big y products". She said she was told to do that. I felt she was calling me a thief. Why should I show her anything. People were watching this and I was mad.

I don't have a car so I have to take a bus which means I have to carry all my bags from store to store. This happened on sunday and Monday. I reported it to the store manager who said he was sorry and the cashier was wrong to do that. I told him and I'm telling you I will never shop in your store again and I will tell everyone I know not to shop there. Word of mouth is the best advertising you can have. This is the first time any cashier has ever done this to me and big y just got a regular customer and Stop and Shop just lost one. This cashier should be fired!!!

Was at your store on Newport Ave in North Quincy, Massachusetts on November 14th at around 8:10 am. Was at the service desk and trying to turn in a scratch ticket. There were three employees on the same side of the desk as me. They were talking to the lady behind the desk. All talking about this electronic thing they found on the floor at a great price. This went on for three or four minutes while I am being completely ignored. If the lady did not see me which I think she did. The other three people did, and she should be seeing if she has customers rather than socializing. This was very poor customer service. Plus seeing four employees just chatting away when they should be working. The three saw me walk away and did nothing to stop me. Just kept on talking about their great fine on the floor.

Started feeding kittens Whiskas catmilk for about 3 weeks, the kittens became incoherent. I have video of them and pictures before and after showing how they was eating playing to next day lifeless and just on 10-22-16 realize between me and my mother in law has brought 4-5 packs of this milk and it was way outdated. I have taken them to a close friend who is a animal caretaker who stated they won't make it so put them down. It's just something in my heart knew it wasn't right. How was they eating playing and boom they all was sick right after consuming all this milk. I will like to talk to someone.

I took it into my owns hands and went to Stop and Shop and took pictures of this outdated milk if gave up on them and put them down for nothing all because the developed a infections in the tummies. Instead gave iv liquids and flushed their systems out. Now they bounce back. It hard to believe but I got the video and pics to show. Stop and Shop deer near kill these beautiful kittens. I am glad I listen to my heart now. They need to pay for what they did and I need help. Also they are still selling this milk and I got the proof and I got visa statements and some of the empty cartons and some of the spoiled milk as well.

The stop and shop store located in 107 AVE SW 8th in Miami Fl. I've gone to this store 3 times. There's an employee there by the name of ** that has an extremely bad attitude with the customers. The first time I encountered this person she was complaining about the customers not allowing her to finish a task. This time and it'll probably be my Last time in this store she again was extremely rude, disrespectful, verbally abusive and obvious unprofessional. It's obvious why this store doesn't have the traffic or business it could have. With employees like that working for a business one wonders!

Omg, I go there at nights after work. I purchase my items and I love the products. The only problem I have is that employees are not working but sitting down, making jokes. This is right in front the checkout. I have also seen some that are putting food back in the lane eating or on their phones. It is a negative environment when you see workers wasting company time. I am sorry but it is true. This happens on a daily basis. Yes, I visit the store daily because I work for the city and nights is when I am available! Stop and Shop #2585 Springfield Blvd. and Merrick Blvd.

I frequently shop at Smithfield RI stop and shop. The prices are competitive and help is knowledgeable and friendly. Recently the customer service area was relocated to the center of the store and I too, as a patron, have heard many negative comments from passing customers aimed at the manager, assuming it was his idea. I actually met Steven **, the manager there and have seen how patient, accommodating, compassionate and caring he is when people confront him. I'm sure it was not his idea, Most likely corporate. It is unacceptable why educated people would want to verbally accuse or hurt another individual with negative comments.

I just started a job for Hudson News. My two stores were Shop Rite and Stop and Shop on Route 31 in Hopewell Pennington NJ. The job is replacing old magazines with new ones. On Thursday August 18, 2016 I went into Stop and Shop in the back to introduce myself to the receiver and ask approx. what time the Hudson News deliver arrives. I couldn't believe my ears. The receiver yelled at me saying he couldn't care less when the deliver arrives and that I should get the hell out of his working area and not bother him. He was screaming at me. I went to customer service desk and asked to speak store manager. I explained to the women at the desk the problem and she paged the manager.

However, she told me the receiver is Mr. ** and every employee that works in the store hates him. He yells at everyone. They all complained to the store manager and nothing ever gets done. The manager came up and I told him what happened to me. The manager said he was going back to speak to this Mr. **. After about 1 hour I needed to go back to receiving again to get the new deliver and a cart and Mr. ** yelled like hell at me again. He said "take your damn magazines and go find your own cart and get the hell out of my workstation." Because of the nasty man I decided to quit the job. I don't need to put up with this every week. I wish someone from Stop and Shop Corp office would send an under cover person to go in the back to receiving and see how nasty this Mr. ** is. You will know who he is as you will get yelled and screamed at. Also he wears a terrible hair piece. Please Stop and Shop check out you employees.

Stop & Shop Company Profile